Her tutor

By _boon_boom

"Peyton Wright is the only one left... and it says here her GPA is 4.4." She said and I rolled my eyes once a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
A/n
17
18
A/n
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
A/n
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
A/n
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
A/n
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
A/n
A/N

22

18.6K 451 104
By _boon_boom

Peyton's Pov
Me and Anna have been studying at either my place or hers. The new ice rink is open and I work there. Me and Paxton use to ice skate all the time. I mean all the time it was day after day and hours after hours.

Paxton used to be into ice dancing or whatever shit it was called. I was just the kid who skated figure eights... I mean I learned a lot cool tricks in ice skating and it was pretty cool.

I got the energy to actually get out of bed and contacted the ice rink people. The rink wasn't too big it was prolly bout the size of a mall rink.

I've been manager of this rink for awhile and they just set in a new one. It was bigger and had better cooler under the ice.

~~~~~

"Hey sweetheart." I heard seeing my mom in the kitchen.

"You came home!" I said as I just jumped in Dads arms.

"We are home. We didn't want to wake you so- what the fuck happend." I heard him cutting himself off.

"What?" I said and he looked at me before setting me down on a counter.

His fingers softly dragged across the broken dark skin on my cheek.

"Oh it was nothing. I'm fine dad." I said and he huffed at me.

"Who did this to you?" He said and I didn't say anything.

"Jackson did. And he's not doing it again. Ever." I heard seeing Paxton behind me.

"Jackson? Has in your boyfriend Jackson?" My Mom spoke up.

"He's not my boyfriend... anymore." I said and my dad let out a relieved sigh.

"Good." He said pulling a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Now let's eat breakfast." He said has he started to set the table.

I looked at Paxton giving her a glare. She rolled her eyes before helping my dad set the table.

I came over to help mom cook the food.

~~~~~

"That will 10$ for each person." I said taking the money before having Paxton get the skates.

Paxton applied for the skating rink job but for only half. She's wanting to go home early so I would have to be alone but it would be close to closing time.

"So how's you and that Anna girl?" Paxton asked as I was getting skates.

"We're okay." I said opening the shack door and handing out skates.

"Really? You guys seem to be a little more than okay.." she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah keep rolling those eyes." She said and I huffed at her.

"I heard she has a disco stick to." She said and I looked at her.

"A wha- ohh... a dick." I said and she laughed at me.

"Have fun riding it." I slapped her with a cloth I had in my hand to clean the skates.

"Just for the love of god use protection?" She said and I slapped her again causing us both to laugh.

"Keep Hold at the window?" I asked her as she nodded.

I got my skates as I entered the rink to check on the cooler and ice skate a little.

Once I got on the ice I checked around to see if there was any dents or breaks in the ice.

I was in a circle before being tripped by a skate in my way. I felt someone catch me but when I looked up I saw Jackson...

"You okay?" He asked skating to the side.

"I'm fine." I mumbled.

"Hey look I'm sorry... lately I've been off and it's weird not having you around." He said and I shook my head no.

"You did a bad thing. I don't wanna be with someone who's gonna abuse me into a way where they think they can get anything they want." I said and he sighed.

"They? What are you fucking gay?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I could be... what are you gonna do about it?" I said as I looked at him straight in the eye.

"I can change you... than you wouldn't be so into girl if you liked this dick so much." He said and I gave him a weird look.

"Uhm no thank you." I said backing away.

"Cmon... it won't be so bad. I can take care of you more than Anna ever would." He said grabbing my waist.

"Uhm... heh please let go." I said as his grip held tighter.

"Please... let go."

"Cmon. We can go back to my place and I can show you what real... pleasure looks like." He whispered trying to be seductive.

"Hey idiot move along." I heard seeing Anna.

She was standing outside of the rink as he looked at her.

"Fuck off Anna. She doesn't want yours." He said has Anna look disgusted.

I tried skating away but Jackson caught my arm. I looked back and Anna had jumped in the skating rink with normal shoes and pushed him off of me and making him fall on the ice.

I couldn't help but laugh a little has he struggled to get back up.

"You okay?" She asked as I nodded.

"Shit... it's freezing." She said as I smiled.

"It's very much freezing. It's winter." I said and she smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 805 50
Annabeth Reed had simple goals in her life, graduate at the top of her class, get a nice boyfriend and mostly win the scholarship to her dream art sc...
110K 2.7K 13
MILLIE HART Quiet. Shy. Nerd. Prude. That's what everyone calls me while turning up their noses at me. Even if it's true, I don't care. I have a pla...
344K 11.6K 52
"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it stop." Her eyes softened along with her...
4.8M 142K 26
*past* "Just leave Mary Grace." Teddy says to me with a blank stare, but I could see sadness built around them. "But Teddy, why-" I begin to say as a...