hello | e. jaeger

By -erenssluvt

❏ when suddenly a new girl shows up in the middle of the year. unlike others she's not here to make friends... More

intro
characters
⌗000 NEW GIRL
⌗001 MISTAKE
⌗002 LITTLE LIE
⌗003 COST YOU
⌗004 FOOTBALL
⌗005 SECRETS
⌗006 BATHROOM
⌗007 HOPE
⌗008 THE PHONE CALL
⌗009 VIOLENCE
⌗010 CHEATERS
⌗011 ARCADE
⌗12 RED ENVELOPE
⌗13 CORA
⌗14 SORRY?
⌗15 FAIR GAME
⌗16 BEACH
⌗17 MONDAY
⌗18 MY TURN
⌗19 ME
⌗20 GAMES
⌗21 GIFTS
⌗23 NEW YEARS
⌗24 SURPRISE
⌗25 VIDEO
⌗26 INFORMATION
⌗27 NICE TRY
⌗28 FILE
⌗29 THE FALL
⌗30 SAVE IT?
⌗31 WELCOME BACK
⌗32 BROKEN PROMISES
⌗33 MARLEY
⌗34 BREAKING POINT
⌗35 PLAN
⌗36 DEFEAT
⌗37 FIRE
⌗38 ACCEPTANCE
⌗39 CHANGE

⌗22 CHRISTMAS

345 17 10
By -erenssluvt

merry christmas. a holiday everyone loves, and enjoys. the day where you can sit around with your family or friends and open presents.

everyone loves receiving things from people. it's common to be joyful when you get a gift. so since people crave for gifts.

you wouldn't mind giving them something.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

pulling into the driveway you noticed the array of different cars already there. the one thing that did run across you mind was that you weren't the last one.

parking next to a white tesla you opened the drivers door getting out. placing your phone into your pocket you stepped over to the back of the car and opened the door. grabbing onto the two blue bags filled with presents you turned yourself around closing the door with your hip.

puffing up your cheeks you rushed over to the front door. it was still very cold, no matter how many layers you wore it never helped.

raising your right hand you planted a couple of knocks onto the door. you stood there for a second before you heard a pair of footsteps. once they stopped the door swung open revealing a black haired women.

smiling she opened the door wider encouraging you to come in. taking the offer with no hesitation you took a step in giving mikasa a side hug.

once you backed up she outstretched her arm taking one of the bags out of your hand. "here let me carry this one"

nodding your head you closed the door and followed the female to where everyone else was.

the house was decorated and you couldn't lie at how beautiful it looked. it was obviously done by mikasa and armin.

the female in front of you entered a room and set the bags filled with gifts onto the counter. copying her actions you placed the bag you held onto the countertop.

turning around on your heel you were met with everyone sitting around in the living room. plates of food were spread out on the coffee table.

at the sight of you, sasha's head popped up giving you a cheesy smile. hopping off the small armchair she sat in, she began to run towards you "y/n, you made it!"

giving the girl a smile you wrapped your arms around her, returning the hug. as sasha backed up you were put into another hug, only this one was from behind.

furrowing your brows in question you snapped your head to the male. once seeing who it was you turned on your heel giving him a small hug "well hello eren"

giving you a nod in return he backed away from you grabbing a candy cane that sat on the counter. walking away from him you took a seat next to connie who sat on a very long couch.

the buzz cut male squinted his eyes at you "who said you could sit here?!"

shrugging you took the piece of chocolate out of his hand plopping it into your mouth "i don't know but this chocolate is fucking good"

armin got up from his seat walking over to you "glad you could make it y/n!" smiling you sat up from your seat a bit and gave him a hug.

sasha who now took a seat next to you groaned in defeat "who the fuck ate all the hersheys!" mikasa sighed at the girl and shook her head "you did."

leaning back into the couch you gave a glance to sasha. the girl only blinked in response to the raven haired girls accusations.

as soon as you were about the speak a female walked in. connie and sasha who sat next to you cheered "holy fuck can we open presents now?!"

blinking you snorted at how impatient the two were. taking the phone out of your pocket you checked the time taking into account how long you had left.

ymir who just walked in smiled at connie as she rushed over to the counter "hell yeah, where's mine at?"

scrunching up your face you watched as connie quickly got up from his seat. it wasn't long until he tripped on the rug falling onto the floor.

watching as the male groaned at the pain he was feeling you couldn't help but laugh. and sasha who was next to you also broke out into a fit of laughter.

sooner or later the whole group busted out in laughter. connie rolled over onto his back letting his eyes scan the ceiling "fuck you all!"

snorting ymir started to take presents off of the counter and pass them out. at the sight of this armin quickly got up and helped.

once the gifts were all passed out, you all started to open them at the same time. nobody took turns. when a gift was open they would shout a thank you to whoever gave it to them.

so as sasha ripped open her gift, she instantly gasped and looked over to you "holy shit thanks y/n! you must be rich what the fuck!" the gift was a box filled to the brim with a variety of gift cards to sasha's favorite restaurants.

giving the girl a smile you picked up a small black box. it wasn't wrapped as a gold bow was stuck on top of it. looking at the name tag you noticed it was from eren.

letting out a small hum you removed the lid. inside sat a necklace. the chain was gold as a small emerald colored gem sat in the middle. a smile painted your lips as your breath was taken away.

the piece of jewelry was absolutely beautiful.

looking up you let your eyes gaze around the room to land on eren. and as if he knew you opened his gift, his eyes met yours. tilting your head back you proceeded to mouth 'thank you'.

the male nodded his head as he lifted his hand to show the gift you got him. well one of them.

you didn't know what to choose for him so in the bag sat giftcards to some good clothing places. there was also three black boxes that held silver rings. and lastly some cash was thrown in the bag too.

giving him a small nod you continued to open the gifts. once you finished opening the presents, you picked up the black box. reopening it you placed the necklace around your neck clasping it on.

the jewelry dangled hanging slightly above the other necklace you wore. you had to say, it matched perfectly.

as time continued to pass everyone had finished opening their gifts. and a conversation was started.

armin spoke up looking around "so how do you think finals went?"

connie who sat on the floor instantly groaned "it's fucking christmas stop talking about school!" ymir hummed as she wrapped herself in a blanket that was gifted to her "i think i did good, thanks to y/n."

leaning back into the couch you squinted your eyes at the female "you almost got us caught." lifting up her pointer finger she waved it around in the air "key word, almost"

the buzz cut male huffed looking at you two "still can't believe you didn't let me copy off of you". ignoring him you shifted your gaze to mikasa who was now talking "all my finals were difficult"

shrugging you crossed your leg over your left one "i thought they were particularly easy." the brunette who sat across the room pursed his lips "that's because your too smart for your own good"

looking over at eren you gave him a smirk "calling me cocky or something?" the male simply shrugged giving you a smile "however you want to take it sweetheart."

scrunching your face up at the name you clicked your tongue "please stop talking"

the small conversation soon ended as everyone started to clean up. getting up from the sofa you walked into the kitchen. looking at the counters you smiled grabbing onto a water bottle.

hearing as someone entered the kitchen too, you looked over to see a male. he wore a pair of jeans that were a gray but a greenish color. his shirt was a creamy white color as it was plain.

a gold necklace hung from his neck with a small design hanging from it. but this time he wore his hair differently. it was down to his shoulders as the scrunchie you gave him sat on his wrist.

and lastly silver rings were all over his fingers.

raising a brow you twisted the cap off of your water bottle "thanks for the gift"

leaning on the refrigerator he let his eyes travel down to the necklace that hung from your neck. smiling he looked back up "of course, it looks good on you"

raising the bottle you took a drink letting the liquid refresh your body. swallowing you smiled "are you trying to hit on me?"

pursing his lips he avoided eye contact as he tried not to laugh "maybe"

chuckling you lifted your hand pointing to his rings "nice rings you got there"

letting his eyes go down to his hand he assumed you were referring to the rings you had gotten him "thank this really annoying girl got them for me."

crossing your arms you smiled "really? i think she's pretty cool." taking a step forward the male let his height take place as he towered over you. "that's what you think"

looking up at him you tilted your head to the side. letting your eyes advert for a second it came across the time that sat on the microwave. mentally cursing you looked back at the brunette "hey where's mikasa?"

humming eren looked away and into the living room. once his eyes latched onto a familiar female he pointed in her direction "right there"

nodding your head you took a step back and began to walk over her way. the female noticed you walking up to her and turned to face you.

once you stood in front of her you grabbed your phone to read over the texts you were receiving. "i need you to cover for me."

raising a brow the girl sighed "for what?"

giving the girl a blank stare you sighed "i have to go to the school." hoping she would get the hint you gave her a small reassuring nod before you turned on your heel.

about to walk off you were stopped "he's catching on."

furrowing your eyebrows you turned your head around "what?"

letting her eyes travel over to the male who stood in the kitchen she sighed "eren, he's starting to get suspicious, but only a little."

blinking you opened your mouth "suspicious of what?"

"he thinks something is off between you and cora, like you two have met before. he's not fully sure but he is getting a tiny bit suspicious. thought i'd let you know."

nodding your head you began to walk away. looking over at the brunette who stood in the kitchen you instantly shook your head in disagreement.

you had everything under control and under wrap. even if he had the smallest bit of 'suspicion', it wouldn't proceed to something bigger. only because you wouldn't allow it.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

parking your car into the school parking lot you looked around. finding a blonde who stood at the school doors you quickly got out and rushed over to her.

"all the boxes are inside."

nodding you walked past her opening the school doors up. before you walked in yelena spoke again "the cameras will be off for 30 minutes, be quick."

rolling your eyes you waved her off before running through the hallway. turning a corner you came into contact with two large boxes.

walking over to it you ripped the lid off throwing it onto the floor. reaching in you grabbed a bag. letting your finger trace the yarn handle you reached for the name tag.

stepping over to the wall of lockers that sat in front of you, you opened one. placing the christmas bag inside the locker you shut it closed.

taking a look around you smiled.

you could sit around and do nothing, but where's the fun in that? each year when christmas rolls around people are always showered in gifts.

no matter what they did people always assumed they deserved it. but you saw differently. behind the masks of everyone, you saw their true colors. and those colors radiated off of them. they shined so brightly it was hard for you to look away. it was as if you could see straight through their act.

they were transparent to you.

you know everyone's secrets, lies, fears, nightmares. and at the snap of your finger you could easily reveal it all.

so why not do it? why not snap your fingers.

why not fill small christmas bags with such revealing photos and put it in their lockers? why not make them face their wrongs. if they saw how much of a horrible person they were, maybe they would change.

but you knew they wouldn't, and that's why you held back no mercy with the photos you chose. you only craved for their reactions.

you craved for peoples lives to be destroyed at your hands. you wanted people to face the music, to face what they've done. and nobody knows what they've done better than you.

you know it all. you held the truth.

so as christmas started to come around you made your list, and you checked it twice.

you've finally found out who's naughty, not nice.

so now it's time to pay the price.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
22.9K 552 68
Here is ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ You like her, but she doesn't know who she likes with him in the picture. (Mikasa x f!reader) All rights to the creator of AOT I d...
66.3K 1.5K 26
you are a typical college student, living your life like a normal person would do. one night you decide to let loose and relieve your stress for once...
8.8K 277 6
Your life-long best friend and neighbor, Eren, comes over one night and does something unexpected. The next day when he explains himself, you both re...