hello | e. jaeger

By -erenssluvt

❏ when suddenly a new girl shows up in the middle of the year. unlike others she's not here to make friends... More

intro
characters
⌗000 NEW GIRL
⌗001 MISTAKE
⌗002 LITTLE LIE
⌗003 COST YOU
⌗004 FOOTBALL
⌗005 SECRETS
⌗006 BATHROOM
⌗007 HOPE
⌗008 THE PHONE CALL
⌗009 VIOLENCE
⌗010 CHEATERS
⌗011 ARCADE
⌗12 RED ENVELOPE
⌗13 CORA
⌗14 SORRY?
⌗15 FAIR GAME
⌗16 BEACH
⌗17 MONDAY
⌗19 ME
⌗20 GAMES
⌗21 GIFTS
⌗22 CHRISTMAS
⌗23 NEW YEARS
⌗24 SURPRISE
⌗25 VIDEO
⌗26 INFORMATION
⌗27 NICE TRY
⌗28 FILE
⌗29 THE FALL
⌗30 SAVE IT?
⌗31 WELCOME BACK
⌗32 BROKEN PROMISES
⌗33 MARLEY
⌗34 BREAKING POINT
⌗35 PLAN
⌗36 DEFEAT
⌗37 FIRE
⌗38 ACCEPTANCE
⌗39 CHANGE

⌗18 MY TURN

551 22 15
By -erenssluvt

when someone in life hurts you, what's the first thing that comes to mind? revenge maybe? the undenying urge to inflict the pain back onto the person who wronged you. the hopelessness of finally being able to turn the table around. to have that advantage and use it against them.

i mean they deserved it after all, right? how could they hurt you and get away with it. they did you wrong so by all means revenge is in the vocabulary book right now.

but what if it shouldn't be?

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

taking a step outside you could instantly tell that winter was finally here. each time you released your breath you were able to see it turn into a white foggy mist but it soon faded away. the coldness wrapped around everything as you couldn't escape the everlasting breeze that continued to come through.

it didn't matter how tightly you held your jacket to your body the breeze still went through to graze your skin. the sun wasn't out as it hid behind a wall of clouds. there was no yellow-orangish light beaming off your skin.

the air that pricked your arms finally washed away as you stepped inside the school. the relief washed over your body as the warm air you craved for hugged your skin. the goose bumps vanished away without a second thought.

shaking your head slightly you desperately tried to shake off the coldness that had stuck to your hair.

letting out a sigh you bite your tongue looking around. the way this school worked was absoultley stupid in your opinion. it was christmas week and you were still attending school. well it was the last day.

how it worked was that you were required to go to school on monday and tuesday. why was it like that you had no idea. however the rest of the week you had off.

looking around the room you found a girl leaning against the wall. as her gaze landed onto you she smiled waving you over. deciding not to blow her off you began to walk over to her "hello hitch!"

taking a step forward hitch leaned her body off of the wall to join you in walking. "hey bae, can we talk about the shitty schedule this school made?" nodding your head in agreement you lifted your hand to point at a poster that came into view "and then they post it in every corner of the school"

snorting the female side stepped walking to the wall. reaching her arm up her hand grabbed onto the poster.

with a harsh pull you watched as the tape that held it got pulled off leaving it to fall onto the floor.

letting out a laugh you shook your head at her antics. "what are you doing for christmas?"

hitch turned to look at you with a smile. humming she bobbed her head in excitement "i'm going to new york, exciting isn't it?!" squinting your eyes your nose shriveled "god its going to be cold over there"

the girl shrugged as she pulled her jacket around her body at the mention of the coldness "you don't like winter?"

lifting your hand you went to rub your nose in hopes of that the warmth would suddenly wash the coldness away "i do but i don't"

hitch nodded her head, understanding what you meant. "yeah i get that, its fun but its also freezing my fucking nipples off"

lifting your hand you reached behind you to grab your phone. chuckling at her description you put in your six digit passcode watching the device unlock taking you to your homescreen. clicking onto a app you took a quick glance at hitch "did you hear about historia taking a break from school"

at the sound of you letting historias name drop from your mouth her head instantly spun over to you. she was ecstatic you brought up the blonde, only because she was hoping to talk about her with someone. who doesn't like to gossip?

"i did, that shit is crazy"

humming you began to type on your phone. pressing enter you turned your phone for the female to see "i know! it's absolutely crazy what her dad did."

taking the device from your hands she started to scroll through the website. her eyes scanned through the paragraphs as she let out gasps at the allegations.

finally reading the last sentence she looked up "i didn't even know it was that bad! props to that anonymous source, he deserved it"

taking the phone back you slipped it into your pocket "exactly no man should be in office after trying to molest two girls."

it didn't take you long to get your hands on that information. at first you were going to make something up to get historias father out of office. but as you were going through files you clicked on one very descriptive report. the file was supposed to be deleted as rod reiss didn't want that information to get out.

so you took it into your own hands to make it public. the truth always comes out of the closet at some time. there's no hiding in this world.

hitch shook her head as she was in disbelief. now she completely understood why historia took some time off from school. once everyone reads that article she was done for. the rumors she already had on her back would get ten times worse. this would be her downfall.

"i have no words to say"

looking at the female you nodded your head. when you first read the file you were at a loss for words too. it was crazy to know somebody then find out what their father did. who knew what else he had done.

hitch fixed her shirt before going to stand in front of a classroom door "anyways i'll see you after lunch yeah?"

nodding your head you lifted your arm to give her a wave goodbye. continuing your walk you turned the hall. taking a couple steps you turned to your left, opening the door.

walking into the class you noticed how roudy it was. the classroom was loud as everyone was in their own conversations.

going towards your seat you sat down. the brunette was already beside you but was focused on his phone. the device was turned sideways as he seemed to be playing a game.  you were about to ask what he was playing but didn't get the chance as somebody seemed to want to have a conversation with you first.

"hello y/n!"

scrunching your face up you gave the male a dirty look "i don't have a pencil"

letting out a groan connie grabbed a chair and took a seat in front of you "whatever i'll ask someone else"

smiling, you crossed your arms "are you ready for exams today?"

at the sound of the 'exam' connie instantly got up.

today was an exam day, meaning every class has an exam. you only had limited time as they did not extend how many minutes you have. grabbing his bag he let his face drop at the thought of taking the tests "i don't want to talk to you anymore!"

shrugging you waved him off "well good luck"

letting out fake sobs he shook his head at your words "i hope you fail"

pursing your lips you watched as he began to limp over to the teachers desk. you assumed he was going to try to get out of taking the test.

looking back over to the male beside you, you watched as he brought the phone closer to his face. he pushed his tongue between his lips as his eyebrows furrowed. he hoped doing that would lead him to win the game as it was the last level.

watching as his thumb slid across the screen you leaned your body over to see what exactly he was playing "what are you doing?"

the male quickly shushed you as he let out a mumble "give me a second"

raising a brow you swiped your tongue across your bottom lip. your eyes traveled back to his phone as you silently watched him play.

you watched as he made a wrong move causing half of his health to go down. lifting your finger you pointed at the device "you suck"

rolling his eyes the male paused the game to look over at you "you think you can do better?"

without a second thought you nodded your head to which eren handed you the phone. taking it from his grasp you leaned back over to your desk to sit up straight. placing your arms onto the desks surface you unpaused the game and began to play.

while you watched eren play you took note of the objective and it became fairly simple. so as you play you glided through the level easily defeating the monster like creatures and grabbing coins boosting your money.

not even a second later you beat the level watching at 'level complete' came across the screen.

smiling, you turned your head to look at eren. the brunette's mouth was wide open as he had been trying for an hour to pass the level. blinkling he squinted his eyes at you as he reached over to grab his phone back "okay gamer girl give me my game back"

leaning away from him you put the phone behind your back "i don't get a thank you?"

the male blew air into his cheeks as he tried to reach for the phone again "no, now hand it over"

giving him a dirty look you kept the device behind your back refusing to give it back until he told you thank you. it was obvious that he was struggling on the level and a little praise never hurt anyone.

turning his body towards you he slightly got up from the seat. his body hovered over yours as he reached behind your back in hopes of getting the device back.

when you moved your hand away he let out a chuckle. there was no escaping it as his mouth was next to your ear. so as he somewhat laughed, his voice got sent down your body. the vibration of the chuckle forced goosebumps to arise from your skin. and of course it didn't help, that he was so close.

clicking his tongue he moved himself closer to you. "hand over the phone y/n."

you let his voice sink in as your mind, knocked out from what you were originally thinking, the grasp on the device got tighter as you mindlessly leaned back.

the male let out a sigh which only resulted into his breath fanning over your neck. it was like you were put back outside once the need to put on a jacket came.

his eyes traveled down to where your hand was.

the both of you were now facing each other. neither of you sat correctly in the seat as the male that hovered over you only wanted to take what was his back. each breath he released only caused the grip on the phone to tighten. it ran across your neck but that only resulted in that spot begging for something more.

his left hand was placed on the desk surface to keep him from falling onto you, but in the situation you were in now you didn't mind if he did. your eyes locked onto his shoulder as that was the only thing that was really in your view.

sucking in a breath you leaned back further to get face to face. watching as your body leaned back further to face him eren leaned up. he still hovered over you but not by much.

you looked up and locked eyes with him. the tension was tight but your mind threw a reminder at you that you were in a classroom with a bunch of people.

he looked down on you making it seem as his eyes were drooping. his hair was much more of a mess. the velvet scrunchie you had given him barely held his hair together. so loose pieces fell resulting in it tickling your face.

tilting your head to the side you remained to look at him.

with a subtle smile you removed your hand from your back. his phone sat in the palm of your hand as it was slightly outstretched for him to take it. you would of thought he would of quickly grabbed it but he didn't. he continued to look at you which made you feel uneasy under his gaze.

you watched as his eyes traveled along your features as if he was trying to plant them into his head. they stopped at your eyes again until he shifted them down to your lips.

swallowing you let a grin plaster on your face. lifting your hand up further you put his phone in front of your lips.

"you want your phone or not?"

eren chuckled, shaking his head. taking another glance at you he licked his lips. taking the phone out of your hands he finally sat down in his seat.

following his action you moved your body forward to sit correctly in the chair. looking around the room you caught gazes with sasha. she sat frozen in her seat as she looked at you. the bag of chips in her hand didn't move as her mouth was wide open at what she had just seen. lifting her hand she pointed at you and eren then proceeded to mouth 'kinky'

furrowing your eyebrows you purse your lips to keep you from laughing.

the classroom door opened, leaving the teacher to walk in. the freedom only lasted for a little while until a test was placed in front of you.

you worked to your best ability and usually you could've worked through this like a breeze but your mind was in the gutter. out of focus, as you had to continue to read the questions over again just to make sense of what it was asking you.

as you circled an answer you let out a sigh. at this rate it was going to be a long day.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

sitting at the lunch table you lifted your hand to point at ymir "your ass almost got us caught!"

the girl instantly put her hands up surrendering "it's not my fault the scantron covered your paper!"

connie who sat next to you, blinked as he let the conversation register in his mind. once it settled he let out a gasp in disbelief. setting down the food he had in his hand he turned his head to look at you "you'll let ymir cheat off of you but not me?! what does she have that i don't!"

the girl who sat in front of you snickered at his comment. leaning her head onto her hand she smiled "i have logic you don't"

sticking the spoon of mac and cheese into his mouth he aggressively shook his head. rushing to chew his food he raised his finger "i call bullshit!"

scoffing at the male you leaned over to sasha who was right next to you. lifting your hand you grabbed a piece of a brownie that sat on her plate. at the sight of someone's arm she instantly went to slap it away but stopped halfway to see it was you.

plopping the desert into your mouth you bobbed your head at how good it was. "shit where did you get those?"

the female clapped her hands turning to face you "exactly! they're so good right?!"

nodding your head you reached over to get another piece "is it from a bakery?"

shaking her head she lifted her hand to point in a direction "its from a vending machine in e hallway"

a blonde who sat diagonal from you lifted his head from the new book he was reading. he closed the book on his thumb to hold the page he was on before speaking up "wait it's from a vending machine?" sasha nodded her head as armin was in disbelief that something that good came from a vending machine.

you went to speak but a sudden movement interrupted you. everyone in the cafeteria had gotten up from their seats grabbing their bags and walking off.

huffing at the fact lunch had ended so quickly you sugglishly got up and grabbed your stuff. while doing so the group around you also collected their things before saying goodbye.

while you grabbed your phone from the table sasha spoke up "okay so you and eren?"

looking at the girl you raised a brow in question "me and eren what?"

stuffing the rest of the brownie in her mouth she whailed "are you dumb?! i saw what happen in class today!"

you werent stupid, you could clearly remeber what had happen in class. how could your mind let you forget.

blowing a raspberry you shook your head "believe me sasha that was nothing" the girl opened her mouth to say something but soon closed it. tilting her head she hesitated for a second but decided not to say anything.

nodding her head she put her bag on. waving goodbye to you she did a light jog trying to catch up to connie.

looking around the room you searched for hitch but it was no luck as you couldn't find her.

deciding to take a quick stop at the vending machine sasha was telling you about, you pushed open the cafeteria door going to the e hallway. little to no students were in the hallway as you assumed they went to class early. usually there would be people talking in the hall until there was only a minute to spare.

finding the black and silver machine at the end of the hall you began to rush over.

before you could make it over a figure came in front of you. they extended their hand giving you a folded piece of white paper. you only stared at it for a second before you took it out of their hands. you didn't even spare a glance to who they were as you just didn't seem to care.

unfolding the paper you were met with a photo. a different photo this time. it wasn't as serve as the last you had gotten, but it was just enough for people to question who you really were. just enough to question if anything you said had been truthful. the hilarious part was that it was the smallest piece of evidence on you. well that's if you could even call it evidence.

it was a simple photo of a form. the paper was tanish with black neat handwriting all over it. at the top it held your full name. well almost. your last name was crossed off with that black ink making it hard to read. the rest of the ink had gone into detail on how you had no parents.

the information on this paper was so small, as small as a grain of rice. but it could raise questions as you had said multiple times you still had your parents.

finally looking up you found the person standing in front of you to be a male. your body shook as your mind ran wild letting their face run in your mind. god how funny it was. as if he didn't learn his lesson from before.

your mind scattered with so many options and choices but it was all thrown away as you parted your lips. laughter erupted from your mouth as your head swung back.

it was like he was on his knees begging for more. a moth to a flame, just couldn't stay away.

the day cora spoke to him, she was only dancing a shiny gold weapon in front of his face wondering if he would take it. and he did without hesitation. it was a chance to turn the tables, it was a chance to watch you shatter.

it was a chance to say 'my turn'

the cost was everything as he didnt once think it through. all the male had experience on was cheating and that wouldn't help him in this new game. he was stepping into territory not even cora would dare do. he was her guinea pig. and she was going to watch it get crushed without a second thought.

bringing your head back down you raised a brow as you began to crush the paper in your hand. looking at the male you gave him a smile "well lovely to see you grew a pair of balls, jean."

his face was different. it didn't hold fear like the last time you two spoke. it held such confidence, which was a shame as you were going to stomp on it.

his eyes flickered down to the now crushed up piece of paper you held "crushing it up will do nothing"

lifting your hand to his eye level you began to crush the paper even more "how so?"

smiling, he took a step back from you. lifting his arms he pointed at all of the walls around him. "would be a shame if those got plastered everywhere huh?"

it was such a giddy feeling, you were in a frenzy. the predicament your were in now felt refreshing.

if only jean could understand dangling such information in front of you only made you rush with excitement then maybe, just maybe he would have kept quiet.

you hummed at his words taking them into account. you started to unfold the paper in your hands and tried your best to smooth it out on your thigh. looking around the empty hallway you walked over to a wall. placing the crumbled looking paper against the wall you turned your head to look over at jean "i think it would look good, do you have tape on you?"

the male raised a brow. he saw this as an act. he saw it like you were putting up a front. deep inside you were worrying, scared that everything would go down hill. but that's only what he thought. and those thoughts were the only thing that kept him running.

"it's time people find out who you really are."

you opened your mouth to speak but only got cut off.

"you shouldn't care, right? you said it yourself how you didnt care about anybody here. you're a physco bitch. when you see somebody as a threat you find their secrets and use it against them. honestly does it bring you joy to do that?! did you not feel anything seeing the look on sasha or erens face when they learned what had happened to their friends!"

this was going to be a rough ride as he wasn't going to let you off the hook so easily. he had his chance for revenge and he was using it to his advantage.

smiling you decided to talk,

"i see people do wrong. i see them cheat, and lie. those types of people aren't a threat to me. thats why it's so easy to get everyone to despise you, because whether you care to admit it or not from the day i got here you were a worse person than me. i take your darkest secrets and shine some light on them, in hopes you'll learn not to do such dumb shit again. and if you cant learn the first time then i have no choice then to drill it into your head."

jean didn't know the first thing about you. for someone to talk down on you when they are just as bad as you, is just hypocritical.

you may lie but you are aware of what your doing is wrong. you actually acknowledge that fact. and you know that at some point it will catch up to you but until it does the lies and the things you do won't stop.

taking a couple steps forward you planted yourself in front of him "this will be your last warning. you know what i'm capable of so don't dig yourself a deeper hole." grabbing the paper you handed it back to him with a smile on your face "do what you want with this, it won't affect me in any way."

turning on your heel you began to walk off. sure the so called argument could of lasted a lot longer if you pleased but you didn't. the male knew what you could do as he's seen it happen all around him.

it was up to him whether or not he wanted to see something happen again. of course it was an easy decision to make but not for people like him who see no harm in the things they are doing.

but if he wanted to test your limits and make the wrong choice then he could. you wouldn't care because in the end he would be hurting himself. the difference between you and jean is that you knew right from wrong. he obviously didn't.

but after all there was no need to blackmail you.

your time was coming

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.3K 25
mikasa was new to the high school, the first person she spotted was this small blonde haired girl walking past, so felt something odd in her chest af...
22.3K 670 12
It all started with a kiss. Y/N had never let the thought of dating a girl linger in her mind for too long, her financial troubles were more importan...
86.8K 2.8K 21
"𝐨𝐨𝐡 𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐨𝐡 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡." [eren x fem reader] y...
278K 5.3K 48
It's your senior year and your homeroom is taking a trip to the beach. You meet a boy that sparks your interest which leads you to make risky decisio...