choni oneshots

By st4rzxrt

i know the cover reads "by AK24_" but i'm "st4rzxrt" now. some of them are not mine. fluff smut g!p angs... More

recordet
Together, But Also Not
SUGGESTIONS??
Clingy
Its Been A While
cinnamon rolls
Shopping
It Got A Little More Heated
THE Little Splinter
Pardy Hardy
Damn Those Shorts
But You Promised Me A Cookie
Thats Not How I Imagined This...
Thats Not How I Imagined This... Pt2
Adorable
I'm In Controll
Heather's Come Back
Why Is There A Hole In My Window
'PG-13 grope fest'
Tastemate
Emily...
Those Fangs Baby
Bartender
After Rescue
Ass Obsession
Valentine
Cuts
"I'll die before I let that happen."
Honeymoon In Lesbos
Office Hours Are Cancelled Today
Because I Wanted You!
Why Her?
We don't have much time
Road
Bad idea
You
This Wasn't An Invitation...
Not Here
Don't Get Us Caught
Suprise
Wrong Places
Cuff Me?
ridiculous
What Are We Gonna Do With Your Moms Body?
That damn cat
Jugrat
Babies
Veronica
Embarrassing
A bad idea
The Fucked List Pt1
The Fucked List Pt2
The Fucked List Pt3
The Fucked List Pt4
The Fucked List Pt5
The Fucked List Pt6
The Fucked List Pt7
The Fucked List Pt8 (last Pt)
The thing
Can we be friends
Locker room
Teachers desk
I promise i never let go again
The love she deserved
In the office
Rain
i'm homework
that heavy breathing on the floor
i'll wait for you
3x15 but make it 5x06
You don't understand Pt1
You don't understand Pt2
You don't understand Pt3
You don't understand Pt4
You don't understand Pt5
Hold me
My god, TT
jealousy, jealousy
No more secrets
Believe me
Do dogs think in barks?
Poisoned
Youre mine, and only mine
Gaming
„Audition"
I'm her girlfriend
Never would have guessed
You used to love me once
Streched
All night
I see red
Never leave me again
Did you have to do that with them here
I'm totally trying to find my clothes
Psycho Couple (warning)
!THANK YOU!!!!!!!
One night stand
If you are a good girl
Interrupted again
One break please
Cherry on top pt2
Cherry on top pt3
!!another story!!
Bestfriends?
Musical
Teasing Me In My Clothes? Hot.
"Babe, you're soaking wet!"
Come on
Dazed and Confused
So who's the boss?
I missed this.. i missed you
⭕️
🫥AYO🫥

Cherry on top pt1

2K 25 2
By st4rzxrt

Toni back arches; withering in pleasure as Cheryl wraps her arms around thick thighs then pulls her into her mouth.

If you would have told Toni she'd be gripping the couch in the common room of Thistlehouse while Cheryl "Bombshell" Blossom went down on her, well she'd laugh at you, but it seems clear now that a month, after they started having sex, was all the redhead needed to own her sexual prowess; its a year later.

Biting her bottom lip, Toni recounts her night leading up to this encounter; eyes rolling back when a pink tongue runs down her slit. Pushing her fingers through red locks as light brown eyes stare up avidly.

God, would she have to thank Jughead and his big mouth for her making Cheryl angry.

"Truth or Dare, Toni, " A party game to start off the night, how fucking original, Cheryl thought.

This isn't how Cheryl planned on spending her Friday night; she was just fine spending it in various sex positions with her girlfriend. Cheryl Blossom always gets what she wants; all she wants right now is Toni all to herself.

"Dare, " Toni answers, sipping the content in her cup, waiting on Jughead's reply.

"Okay, I dare you to kiss the person on your right."

Cheryl glares at the Edward Cullen wannabe, plotting his untimely demise from this world. Toni looks to her girl, currently sitting on her left, then to Josie on her right, pulling her in gently.

Their breath mingles from the close proximity before Toni leans in and kisses her softly.

Pulling away, Josie stares at the Serpent impressed. She was actually aroused by the girl and her soft lips.

"Jughead, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to lock lips with Archie for 30 seconds, " Toni tone is smug as she sips her drink again, grabbing ahold of Cheryl's hand.

Jughead looks at Archie, who shrugs and tugs the boy near. Toni keenly stares, squeezing Cheryl's hand when Jughead moans.

"Life would totally be better if everyone were bisexual," Toni says, looking to her fellow Serpents, who nodded while raising their cups.

"Veronica, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you ever had a sex dream about someone within this group?"

"Well there was this one time I dreamt that Betty, Cheryl, and I had a threesome, but nobody wants to hear that, " Veronica is all too nonchalant as she says this, resulting in both girls gawking at her

"What, this was before we found out you two were cousins, but recently it's a tie between Josie, Sweetpea, and Toni.

Cheryl cranes her neck at the brunette, pulling Toni closer because too many people want her girlfriend, and although she knows Toni would never cheat on her anything can happen in Riverdale; plus she doesn't trust these bitches.

It's senior year and that meant college was just around the corner, so she and Toni have barely spent time together, except for tonight in which Toni practically forced her out of the house, threatening her with no sex if she kept studying.

Like can you believe the fucking nerve?

Betty goes next, then Josie, Sweetpea after, and finally it's Cheryl turn.

"Cheryl, truth or dare?"

Cheryl looks around, she didn't want to kiss anyone other than Toni, well maybe Josie, so she goes with the easier of the two options.

"Truth, " she answers, holding her breath for the asinine question that would surely piss her off to high heaven.

"Is it true that Toni Topaz is a top, " Jughead questions a smirk lacing his face while he stares at his friends.

Toni chokes on her drink, coughing violently then looks at Jughead then to her others friends, who stare with pique interest.

"New question, " she says, shaking her head just as violently as her coughing fit moments prior.

"Top. What does that mean?"

Cheryl might have been dating a girl for a year, but the lingo was all too new for her.

"Oh, she's so precious, such a baby gay, " Kevin calls from his spot between Moose's legs.

"Well, it means which one of you dominates in the bedroom and its clearly Toni. She has short nails. You, well your nails say stay the hell away from me or I'll claw your damn eyes out, which should never go anywhere near Toni's..." Kevin says looking between Toni's legs as he goes on to explains what top meant in the world of gays.

"Wow, that's a lot. I wouldn't say, Toni, tops because that's definitely something we both do-"

"Hmm, the numerous times I've walked past her trailer and heard you screaming. Some top you are Cheryl, just admit it Toni is a qualified top and you're still learning."

"Jughead, stop talking please."

Cheryl tilts her head, eyes squinting at the Serpent, meticulously planning her rebuttal. When Bombshell became upset, she put everyone on blast, well not including Toni, but she didn't feel like insulting them right now anyway.

"You're right I do need the practice, see you tomorrow. Toni let's spit.

Standing to her feet, Cheryl practically drags Toni away from the group until they are far enough out of sight.

"I want you to get me off right here."

Toni stares at her girlfriend confused then says, "We can be caught."

"I don't think I stuttered. What did I say?" Cheryl reiterates, backing up into the tree, drawing Toni with her.

Toni responds by falling to her knees while Cheryl watches with warped attention, chewing at her lip as the eyes of the Serpent darken.

Pushing Cheryl's skirt up, Toni pulls down red lace, running her tongue along Bombshell's thighs until it meets a sweetness that will never be old to her.

Cheryl's head falls back into the tree, eyes fluttering closed as the ministrations between her legs sends her into a blissful catatonic state.

Toni lost in pleasuring her girlfriend, throws Cheryl's leg over her shoulder backing her up till she is flush with the bark of the tree; thrusting wild and moaning even louder.

One hand runs through pink tresses while the other held the tree for support, pushing up into the warmness of Toni's mouth as her body began to peak; a hammer like pulsing starts deep in her stomach until it erupts and spreads throughout her body like a wildfire.

Cheryl feels her toes curl, back arching off the tree as she suppresses her moans; they were far enough not to be seen, but not far enough too not be heard.

When she comes down from her high, Cheryl helps Toni to her feet, kissing her with a lustful desire; addicted to the taste of herself on Toni's tongue.

"Take me home, we're not done."

Toni, transfixed with stiletto clad legs, agrees following her queen back to the parking lot of Picken's park

Once on her motorcycle, Toni revs the bike, launching Cheryl forward from the vibration that settles between her legs by the humming engine.

"That was cute, but don't do it again."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Toni could only smile.

Back to present time, Toni finds herself tied up; hands bound by a silk bathrobe scarf tied to the couch's side table. Legs spread, mouth gaping, and Cheryl between her legs again finds Toni trying to break free of her bonds; she's always sensitive after her orgasms and preferred not to be touched until she is ready, but this is Cheryl's show now.

"Baby?

She hears the complacent tone Cheryl uses as she glances up at her, licking red lips then sitting up to watch the Serpent squirm underneath her gaze.

Toni had to admit being like this, tied up here on this couch while Cheryl antagonizes her, stalling another explosive orgasm, was making her all the more aroused.

She wanted to curse and threaten the girl, but this was Cheryl and she would take the threat as a lighthearted attempt to gain her power back; or make her own threats, which Toni did not want to happen.

Next thing Toni knows fingers run down her thighs, messaging the skin there, stopping on her knee.

Tossing her hair over her shoulder, Cheryl leans down until she's leveled with her ear, "Look at you, my strong baby, withering in pleasure and waiting for release."

Toni registers the taunt, eyes bore into those of her girl, whose main idea of fun was to torment others.

"I-"

"Did I say you could speak TT."

Toni's mouth shuts, she won't make that mistake again. She wants to feel her toes curl and her back arch once more, watching and waiting for Cheryl's command.

"Good girl."

Cheryl nibbles her earlobe, fingers sliding from knees back up resting in between the Serpents thighs, rubbing her clit in tight circles.

Cheryl loved to watch Toni come undone, proud of herself by learning the girl's sexual pleasure points then pushing them till she exploded.

Toni arches into the touch, wishing she could feel Cheryl.

"I know I have to cut my nails, but do you want me inside, " she asks, looking at Toni. She in no way wanted to hurt her Serpent Queen, but she knew Toni fancied different things at different times.

Toni's mouth remains closes, waiting for Cheryl to tell her to speak, which she catches onto a second later.

"You may speak."

"I-I want your tongue baby."

Cheryl complies, dragging her tongue down the Serpent's body; from earlobe to collarbone to breasts, taking her time to stimulate both, then down, dipping into her belly button, until her tongue has replaced her fingers.

Pushing her thighs apart, Cheryl looks down at the wet spot underneath Toni, gleaming when the thought of her mother finding it crosses her mind.

Not waiting for an invitation, Cheryl pushes her tongue into her girlfriend, bracing her hands around soft thighs to keep them open.

When her hair became a problem, Cheryl stops to toss her hair over her shoulder again then continues to eat Toni out; tongue sliding through her wet slit collecting every ounce of Toni's slick essence because the taste of her is so addicting.

Toni curses as her body begins to tremble in anticipation, tugging roughly at her restraints again.

A quick build-up leads to a long aftershock of trembling then a satisfying release, which leaves Toni exhausted as her restraints are finally loosened.

Cheryl draws her back until they are inseparable, "Rest love, we have all weekend to test Jughead speculation that you are a top," she says then laughs, but Toni isn't laughing.

Cheryl looks down only to find her girlfriend passed out due to exhaustion; only a real top could make their girlfriend pass out after two rounds.

With the start of the weekend coming to an end, Cheryl smirks because her theory has been proven tonight; her closing statement, Cheryl Blossom definitely got what she wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 3.6K 22
𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕚 𝕘!𝕡 👀😉 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 "𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘...
81.2K 1.1K 6
Some one shots and AUs about Riverdales Veronica Lodge and Betty Cooper. Feel free to correct spelling, grammar and make new requests.
6.8K 104 56
Cheryl and Toni one shots based off the emoji in the beginning of each chapter!
13.6K 319 10
The title says it all. Hope you enjoy this mini series.