π’―π“‡π‘œπ“…π’½π“Ž 𝒲𝒾𝒻𝑒

By blackgirlwhoreads

[UNEDITED] "So the basis of the arrangement is I will pay for your last three years of medical school, pay yo... More

Cast
Capitulo 1
Capitulo 2
Capitulo 3
Capitulo 4
Capitulo 5
Capitulo 6
Capitulo 7
Capitulo 8
Capitulo 9
Capitulo 10
Capitulo 11
Capitulo 12
Capitulo 12.5
Capitulo 13
Capitulo 14
Capitulo 15
Capitulo 16
Capitulo 17
Capitulo 18
Capitulo 19
Capitulo 20
Capitulo 21
Capitulo 22
Capitulo 23
Capitulo 24
Capitulo 25
Capitulo 26
Capitulo 27
New Visuals
Capitulo 28
Capitulo 29
Capitulo 30
Capitulo 31
Capitulo 32
Capitulo 33
Capitulo 34
Capitulo 35
Capitulo 36
Capitulo 37
-Penthouse-
Capitulo 38
Capitulo 39
Capitulo 40
Capitulo 41
Capitulo 42
Capitulo 43
Capitulo 44
Capitulo 45
Capitulo 46
Capitulo 47
Capitulo 48
Capitulo 49
Capitulo 50
Capitulo 51
Capitulo 52
Capitulo 53
Capitulo 54
Capitulo 55
Capitulo 56
Capitulo 57
Capitulo 58
Capitulo 59
Capitulo 60
Capitulo 62
Capitulo 63
Capitulo 64
Capitulo 65
Capitulo 66
Capitulo 67
Capitulo 68
Capitulo 69
Capitulo 70

Capitulo 61

5K 236 124
By blackgirlwhoreads

Lennox POV

"Of course this is where you are.." Beckham mused rolling his eyes.

Apparently he had been looking for me. Though I'm not sure why, it was extremely obvious where I would be residing. In Brandt's room, per usual. When you live with your best friend every night is a sleepover. Speaking of, we are supposed to be in the process of moving into the house Beckham bought.

That shit stresses me out, because Beckham had the fabulous idea that we shouldn't sell his condo. In his defense it is paid in the full. Due to this development it means that I have been left to furnish that gigantic house from top to bottom, alone. We can't move in until it's finished and it has 3 floors, 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. It's nowhere near finished.

"How does Ayah feel about this?" Beckham questioned causing me to stare at him with a perplexed expression.

"How does Ayah feel about what?" She questioned walking out of Brandt's bathroom wrapping a towel around her hair, having seemingly just washed it.

Beckham's eyes widened in surprise, darting rapidly between the three of us.

"Aht!" I snapped my fingers shaking my head, "Get your mind out of the gutter DeLoughrey. Your son is right there." I nodded toward's the dock-a-tot that laid in the center of the bed holding Knox whom was slobbering all over a teething ring.

He's not teething yet, he's far too young. As we have already established— He loves to slobber. I think he finds it cathartic. I hope it's a phase, I can't keep living like this.

"So the three of you spent the night together?"

"With the baby." Brandt added. "Ayah was feeling a little left out, so I invited her to hang out with Len and I."

"And I'm never doing it again. I couldn't get any sleep. These two stay up all night. I need sleep." Ayah scoffed. "They finished two whole seasons of Grey's Anatomy last night. Two seasons... In one night."

"Our binge game is strong. Not my fault you couldn't hang." I laughed softly in response, shrugging my shoulders.

I didn't really want Brandt to invite her to begin with. I was trying to be a team-player. If including Ayah in our sleepovers was going to make her feel more comfortable with them, I was willing to do that. I'm quite delighted to hear that she will not be joining us in the future. It was really a bestfriends thing to begin with.

"Well I need to borrow my fiancée for a second. Watch the kid would you?" Beckham didn't really ask though it was phrased as a question, strolling over to the bed picking me up bridal style. "We'll be back in a sec."

"Where are we going?" I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion. 

"We need to talk..."

My confusion only grew more intense as Beckham carried me all the way to his in home office. I think the last time I was in here is when he had me sign the contract. I don't in here, there's nothing for me. No snacks, no entertainment, nothing.

"Why am I in here?"

"We need to talk about the contract." Beckham finally set me down on my own two feet. "Do you remember the sixth term and agreement?"

Terms and Agreements... I mentally ran through the list.

#1 Natural Progression of the Relationship
We were together for a year before he proposed so.. Fair enough. Especially considering Beckham's old age, he's not getting any younger.

#2 No Sex
We violated that one a long time ago... But what matters is I was not contractually obligated to sleep with Beckham, I did so of my own volition.

#3 Avoid Scandal
Beckham narrowly missed this one. He's so lucky to have me.

#4 You Must Not Speak of the Contract with Anyone
Brandt doesn't even know it exists.

#5 Monthly Stipends Will Be Issued the Second Week of the Month

#6 In Order to Receive Payment of $100 million (I) Must First Start a Business to Generate Income
Shitttt.

"I don't recall."

"Lennox!"

"Ugh..." I rolled my eyes sighing dramatically.

I obviously remember, I have a fantastic memory. I would be a terrible doctor otherwise. The fact of the matter is, I don't want anything added to my To-Do List. It is long and daunting enough. For some reason Beckham seems to only want to increase my never ending list of responsibilities.

Unfortunately, Beckham can not write me a check for a hundred million dollars... For legal purposes. Additionally, for tax purposes. That'd be a great way to raise flags with the IRS. His fantastic attorneys, including a tax attorney. Came up with this barely legal work around. It's not illegal, technically. It's one those things. Luckily for Beckham what is immoral, is not illegal. I wasn't surprised by his shady little proposal. I didn't think billionaires built their empires based on their ethics and acts of kindness.

"Ugh, I will come up with... Something." I rolled my eyes finally giving in.

"I'm being serious Len."

"I know. I will seriously come up with something."

Beckham silently studied my face for a moment, presumably trying to detect any hint that I was being facetious. "Good." He finally settled, pecking my lips. "Have your business proposal to me by the end of next week."

Did this nigga just give me homework??

I tilted my head to the side, chewing the inside of my lip to satiate my growing irritation.. "Are we done now? Because I still have to stop by the house to see how renovations are going, go grocery shopping and then go visit Ms. April—" I began listing off my ToDo list for the day.

"—We're done Princess. Don't forget we have dinner with the board members tonight." Beckham reminded causing me to let out an exasperated sigh. Hanging out with creepy old white men, my favorite pastime. "Hey, don't be like that. And clear your schedule for tomorrow."

Beckham had a strange expression on his face as those he wanted to say something further, but decided against it. Instead shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Why?"

"We're going on a date."

I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion. "We have literally never been on a date." This is precisely why I don't take our relationship as seriously as Beckham claims to. He's so invested but also has never even taken me on a proper date, now we're betrothed. That's not how real relationships function.

"That's not true."

"Yes it is. We go on outings to keep up appearances, and we've gone on a handful of trips. Though never alone. Hell, we don't even have dinner alone. We have never been on a date."

He paused as he thought about it for a second... "We've never been on a date... All the more reason to have one tomorrow. Clearly I have some making up to do."

"Sounds good. Have your people call my people." I called over my shoulder, walking out of his office.

"You don't have an assistant..."

"Oh my god! That's the joke." I couldn't help but shake my head at him.

After an excruciatingly long day, I was now at my least favorite part. The dinner with Beckham and the board members, and their wives. Unfortunately, even Brandt was lucky enough to weasel his way out of attendance by agreeing to babysit Jayce.

Though, more accurately he kidnapped Jayce. Because he wasn't even at the penthouse, I couldn't force him to attend. He took her to the Spring Fair and apparently that's where they were when we got back to the condo. Now I am left to deal with these insufferable human beings by myself. I mean, Beckham is here but he doesn't find them to be insufferable. His years of dealing with these soulless fiends have desensitized him to their demonic ways.

"So, Lennox. I heard that you were taking a leave of absence from medical school. Is everything alright?" Board member #4 asked.

I can't be bothered to learn their names anymore, there are so many.

"I'm not sure where you "heard" this, but yes. I am taking some time off from school. There was an unfortunate incident with the paparazzi on-campus, and in the interest of protecting the other students I agreed to take a semester off. To give time for things to become less overwhelming with the press." I tried to answer as gracefully as possible and provide enough details that there are no follow-up questions, but enough details that they mind their own damn business.

"Quite frankly I'm surprised it took so long for something like this to happen." BoardMember #3's wife chimed in, in a failed attempt to mumble under her breath.

"Excuse me? I'm sorry I just don't understand what you mean by that."

"I mean you're lucky that the incident was so minor. When you tried to get that officer fired for doing his job, it could've sparked protests on-campus. Endangering thousands of lives for one person is reckless and dangerous. Point is you're lucky it was just paparazzi, it could've been so much worse."

"Bi—"

Before I was able to finish my statement I was cutoff by Beckham. "You know, I'd really appreciate if we could table this conversation. Especially for legal purposes. Let's just move on to something else."

It took a lot for me to do so, but I let that comment go. But I was already on edge so the next comment, though innocent enough all things considered. Using that term loosely of course, set me the fuck off.

"So Lennox your hair always looks so fantastic! Is it real?"

"You know Margaret.." I don't know if Margaret is her name.. "I posses enough decorum to refrain from asking about your Botox injections, and your lip injections, and your poorly executed veneers because it's none of my damn business. So I just have the expectation that everyone else extend the same courtesy."

"She's joking! Lennox has a very specific form of sarcasm." Beckham smiled reassuringly causing the whole table to erupt into a fit of laughter.

I took this moment to excuse myself heading towards the bathroom, because I'm getting ready to reach my limit with all of these motherfuckers.

I could see Beckham walk into the bathroom after me in the reflection of the mirror. Like the drama queen he is, he closed and locked the door behind him.

"Why are you being such a brat?" Beckham questioned crossing his arms under his chest.

"I'm not being a brat." I scoffed continuing to touch up my makeup.

"You're right... You're being that other word that starts with a B, but I don't talk to you like that."

"Nigga." My eyes widened as I stared at him in the reflection, this time I turned around to face him.  "I know you did not just.. In the spirit of tranquility, I'm going to let that slide."

"Look, I know things got out of hand at the table, but it's nothing your not used to. You usually carry yourself so well. So again, cause you never answered my question. Why are you acting like this?" Beckham set his arm down on the counter using his body to back me into a corner.

This is man is wide as hell, there's no way I'll be able to move him myself.

He has a point to a certain extent. I'm never the angry Black girl, I cannot afford that luxury so I shouldn't have snapped like that. It was very off-brand for me. However, I'm still a person and everyone has their days. This is obviously one of mine.

"I honestly don't know what you want me to say. I'm stressed, I'm uptight. Apparently I get bitchy when I'm stressed. Nothing new."

"So that's it? That's easy to take care."

"Sir, what? What are you talking about?"

Rather than respond to me Beckham spun around 45 degrees and landed two hard slaps on my ass.

I yelped at the unexpected sensation. "Beck! What the hell?" I squirmed out of his hold staring at him seriously. "That's not a turn on, now you're really passing me off."

Beckham bit his bottom lip staring at me with a blank expression. "So is that your final answer?" I only stared back at him with the exact same deadpan. "Cool." He clicked his tongue, abruptly wrapping one of his large hands around my throat.

He wasn't squeezing tight enough to seriously hurt me, but just tight enough to hold me in place. He snaked his freehand underneath my dress cupping my pussy.

"You're dripping." He smirked raising an eyebrow at me.

I would have had a smart ass reply to his comment too if not for the fact that I'm extremely turned on right now.

"I say we have another 2 minutes before someone comes looking for us, but luckily for you I'm not gonna need more than that."

"Oh really? Is that so DeLoughrey?"

"We both know it's true." Beck quipped sliding my thong to the side, slipping a finger inside of me. My breath hitched in my throat as I let my head fall on his shoulder.

I let out a soft moan, that came out slightly higher than a whisper clutching the counter for support as not to topple over in six-inch stilettos. "M-More please.."

"Oh now she has manners?" He licked his lips smirking at me, but granted my request slipping another finger inside of me. Using his thumb to circle my clit at the same time. "One more?"

I nodded my head. He's so damn good at this, it's kind of scary. He slid a third finger inside of me and he could tell by the way I was clenching around him that I was close.

"Are you gonna come for me?"

I didn't feel the need to say yes, because we both knew the answer. Just as I felt myself being pushed over the edge, suddenly everything stopped.

My eyes snapped open my expression flooded with confusion. "Wh-Why?" I felt like I wanted to cry, what a cruel thing to do to someone.

"Good girls come." Beckham shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly, licking his fingers clean. "If your on your best behavior the rest of this evening, I might fix it for you." 

"Fuck you."

"Awe, you wish don't you?" He winked before placing a kiss on my forehead. "Get cleaned up, I'll see you back outside."

This chapter is... Child full disclosure, I rushed to write this shit. As some of you know, I got COVID. Don't worry, I'm fine. The only problem is the fact that I haven't gotten laid in like four weeks. Sooo as an outlet I wrote a bomb ass sex scene, it's an entire chapter long. And I'm basically bullshitting until I can post it. I promise I will try harder the next chapter. It'll have more finesse and then after that we'll resume our regularly scheduled programming. I promise!

~Lee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 25K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...
1.2M 28.2K 64
Abuse. Whether it comes from a parent or a significant other is an issue that has brought many into being manipulated, ruined, or even shattered into...
69.3K 3.4K 29
After giving up the love of his life, David Morris had closed of the idea of ever falling in love again, that is until he met Monique. She reminded h...
857 21 19
Ironically the one time Brielle tries to commit to a man for the long haul, he both cheats on her, rips open a terribly deep emotional wound and leav...