Star wars Harem X Male Mandal...

By JustyTurner

The galaxy is never a safe place be to. crime Lords, corrupting organisations or leaders and other dangerous... More

Main Character
Harem (part 1)
Harem (part 2)
The Protectors (Crew)
Chapter 1: We fight and Protect the innocent
Chapter 2: A traitor within
Chapter 4: A Baby rescue duty (Arc 1)
Chapter 5: A baby rescue duty (Arc 2)
Chapter 6: A baby rescue duty (Arc 3 Final)
Chapter 7: The most feared beast in the whole galaxy
Chapter 8: Be the hunter or be hunted
Chapter 9: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 1)
Chapter 10: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 2)
Chapter 11: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 3)
Chapter 12: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 4)
Chapter 13: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 5 final)
Chapter 14: A planet that parties (lemon)
Chapter 15: Meet the New Mandalore
Chapter 16: Lost clones
Chapter 17: The old but better tech
Chapter 18: Ship take over
Chapter 19: The experiment
Chapter 20: The Malevolence (Arc 1)
Chapter 21: The Malevolence (Arc 2)

Chapter 3: Anakin's Padawan?!

6.2K 88 27
By JustyTurner

The sun rising over the tells towers of Christophsis as we see the street completely empty with any people with also silence as well. No one was on the streets but we cut to both Clone troopers and Mandalorian troopers on each different tower as tehy setting up turrets and snipers as we cut to the roof as we see Y/n, Leja, Nepthys, Billy and Daniel as they are looking for on one street were two drosds might go through in order to reach the Republic territory.

Daniel taps something onto his datapad and tells Y/n while showing it to him.

Daniel: Within 1 minute, a army of droids and their vehicles will soon arrive.

Y/n: This might be a large battle Leja, ready for your first war zone?

Leja: (smirk) Please those droids ain't gonna scare this girl.

Nepthys: You think the two Jedi will handle the troops down below?

Y/n: I know Anakin and Kenobi will handle a army of droids forces. Besides Anakin isn't a padawan no more remember, he's now a Jedi Knight.

Nepthys: Guess so sir.

Billy: (smirk) Can't wait to scrap some droids apart!

Daniel: Probably be quite if you don't them to notice us.

Y/n: Oliver how is things up there?

Oliver: (radio) Situation good but a fre fighters spotted us so this might be one tough fight.

Y/n: Understood. Get the ship out in heavy fire and sent fighters to help the Republic fighters and fleets.

Oliver: (radio) Yes sir. I wonder why you sent Zack alone in behind enemy lines?

Y/n: (smirk) I didn't. You know him, when ever he is bored, he'll take a quick look at the enemy base to see what he can find.

Leja: There they come.

They hear marching and they look down to see an army of droids marching through the streets below them.

Daniel: Battle droids at the first, super battle droids second, spider droids fourth and tanks in last. Looks like who ever their commander is must be smart.

Y/n: (smirk) That maybe so but we're smarter. Billy blow it.

Billy: (smirk) With pleasure.

He took out a detonator and once they were in rang he pushes it and the floor blows up taking out many droids forces while clone troopers and Mandalorin troopers on the building and ground with Anakin and Kenobi open fire and given them a taste of their own medicines about ambushing their enemies.

Y/n: Time to join in on the party! Let's go!

Billy: HELL YEAH!

Y/n, Billy, Nepthys and Daniel leap off thr roof of the building and active their jetpack while Leja take sniped shots at each droid while there was a large war zone down below as Y/n fire his blaster rifle and taking down as much droids before he land on the ground and pulls out his blaster pistol and fire at the droids around him.

Billy stomps on the ground and grabs one battle droid by the neck and tossed the droid away before he pulls out his blaster cannon and fires at eveyr droid he sees. Nepthys fires her twin blasters while Daniel throm detonators and blow them up.

Kenobi sees this in the distance with Cody as Cody sees this and tells his general.

Cody: Guess your friend knows how to fight.

Kenobi: Agree Cody. Come on men!

The Clone troopers charge with Kenobi leading them and they help them taking down the Separatist force while Leja sees one Clone trooper trying to hit a battle droid but hurt his hand but Leja takes down the battle droid which surprised the Clone.

She fires more shots from above including other clones and Mandalorins within the buildings. After a while Y/n took out his light saber and slice up the super battle droids until he was faced to face with a spider droid which aims it's cannons at him but he fires his jetpack missle and blows it up.

Once he turns to the next one but it was already taking down by Anakin, Rex and some of the 501st troopers with jetpacks.

Y/n: Guess you show your clones and thing or two aboit jetpacks.

Anakin: (smirk) They seem to got that all from your troops.

Y/n: (chuckle) Far point.

They turn to the next spider droid but Billy fires blaster bolts at the spider droid and soon after it can't take it and blows up and fell on the ground and crushes some droids which Billy laughs while he claims onto a Fallen spider droid and fires his blaster cannon while the droids have gotten the order to fall back and they did so.

Billy: That's right! Run! RUN LIKE STUPID DROIDS THAT YOU ARE! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

At the same time a shuttle flies over the city which Y/n and Anakin sees as Y/n asked.

Y/n: You think it might be another jedi?

Anakin: Maybe it's Kenobi's new Padawan.

Y/n: (surprised) Kenobi is getting a new padawan?

Anakin: (smirk) Yeah guess he maybe is sick of me and his reckless actions.

Y/n: (smirk) I can tell why.

The two chuckle while they rush over to see what the shuttle might hold and if what Anakin say was right.

(Soon)

They arrive at tge base camp where they meet up with Kenobi and Leja as they approach them as Leja rush over and tells Y/n.

Leja: (exited) That was one of the best battles I have ever took part with! There were a lot of explosions and a lot of action and...and IT WAS SO AWESOME!

Y/n: (smirk) Glad you like it but they might return this time stronger.

They turn to the shuttle that is landing as Kenobi walks over to them and Y/n asked.

Y/n: You think your new padawan is in that shuttle?

Kenobi: Well either that or some supplies that can help us to keep on fighting.

Y/n: Yeah, Slick not only blow up the vehicles but also the supplies as well. Damn I still can't believe he would do such a thing.

Anakin: Same but that is war, sometimes there will be spies in our ranks.

Leja: Yeah but a Clone. It's scary to think about how many clones that will betray the Republic and join up with the Separatist.

Kenobi: I'm sure that will never happen.

Once the shuttle has landed the hatch opens and one person exit out of the shuttle and it was a female Togruta with orange skin approach them.

Y/n: Looks like she might be your padawan then Kenobi.

Kenobi: Belive so. Mind telling us your name?

Ahoska: My name is Ahoaka Tano, I was sent here to help my master in battle.

Y/n: (smirk) Well your lucky that your master is the wise Kenobi or is not only a powerful jedi sword man but also a master of messing with his enemies.

Ahoska: Actually master Yoda didn't assigned me to master Kenobi's padawan. My master is master Skywalker.

Y/n:........Say what now?

Anakin: (surprised) What? Oh No No No there must be a mistake. Kenobi was suppose to be your master not me.

Ahoska: Wrong. Master Yoda told me to be Skywalkers Padawan for now on and help him in battle.

Leja: Well that was unsuspected. Guess you have your own Padawan then Anakin.

Anakin: I can't believe this.

Daniel: (radio) Y/n this is Daniel, you busy?

Y/n: (smile) Not really, just speaking with Anakins new padawan.

Daniel: (radio) Right, well anyways Zack called us and he needs you and Kenobi at the planning room right now.

Y/n: Right I'll be there. Looks like duty calls Kenobi.

Kenobi: Right. Anakin get along with your padawan while we're gone.

Anakin sighs while the two left and Leja wanna stay and bound with Ahoska for a bit.

(Later)

Leja, Anakin and Ahoska make there way to the roof of a building where Rex is there with his Clone unit along with Nepthys and Billy as Rex turns to Anakin as Anakin asked him.

Anakin: Report on the situation Rex?

Rex: Everything seems alright sir. No sign of Separatist forces.

Rex noticed Ahoska and asked.

Rex: And she is?

Leja: (smile) This is Ahoska, she's Anakin's Padawan. Guess the chosen one has a padawan on his side.

Rex looks at Ahoska qnd turns to Anakin.

Rex: Sir I thought you said you never have a padawan?

Anakin: It was a mix up, the little brat was suppose to be Kenobi's new padawan.

Ahoska: Don't call me that! Your stuck with me sky-guy.

A few Clone chuckle and so dose Leja who thinks it was funny while Anakin gets embarrassed by her calling him sky-guy.

Billy: (chuckle) Now that's funny.

Nepthys: (smirk) She's similar to Leja when she first join us.

Leja: I wasn't like that....Well a little.

Anakin: Say how about you two go and have a chat while I'll talk with Rex.

Leja: (smile) Sure thing.

The two left and soon we see them at the front entrance as Ahoska asked Leja.

Ahoska: So are you new to those mandalorians?

Leja: (smile) Yeah but they are super cool and Y/n is really nice and cool as well. If you were there you could have seen him swinging his light saber at some droids and-

Ahoska: light saber?

Leja: Oh he has this light saber to show he is in charge of the Protectors. It's really cool if you see it.

Ahoska: But I thought only Jedi's and sith are the only once to use them?

Leja: Well Y/n told me years back after the senate agree to have the Protectors to be a militia and since his grandfather doesn't seem him as a theart and that light saber was owned to a dead jedi, they decided to allow him to keep it and allow it to be passed to his blood line. Now Y/n owns the light saber and he is gone stronger and cool with it.

Ahoska: (surprised) Whoa I never heard that story within the temple. He must be interesting.

Leja: (smile) Yep and maybe if a second wave comes, maybe you can see it in person.

Ahoska: (smirk) Well can't wait to see tha-Wait, what's that?

Leja looks over to see what she is talking about and see what looks like a huge dorm engery feild getting bigger qnd bigger. She took out her rifle qnd aims down at her scope to see a second wave of Separatist droids coming their way.

Leja: Looks like a second wave is coming.

(Short while later)

Y/n, Ahoska, Y/n, Daniel, Rex, Kenobi and Cody were around the hologram table as they see the dorm shield as Daniel tells them.

Daniel: It looks like Zack was right about the Separatist next plan of attack. Their using a dorm shield as a way to get throw our forces so our cannons won't destroy their forces.

Cody: They will tear us apart if we even enter their force field.

Kenobi: Have you try to contact Zack and have him turn off the engery feild.

Daniel: Try to but lost contact. It seems this engery feild might be blocking his coms.

Anakin: So how can we enter the feild without getting shot.

Ahoska: We could try to use something as cover and wait until the droids has gone pass us.

Y/n: I like that idea.

Daniel: Well it's the only way to get through the feild and shut it down.

Kenobi: Right. Anakin, Y/n and Ahoska, you three will shut down the enegry feild while we hold off the Separatist forces.

Anakin: I can tell this mission is gonna suck.

Y/n: (smirk) Cheer up Sky-guy, you like some action.

Anakin: Not you too!

Y/n: (chuckle) Sorry but I think it's a funny nickname, right Ahoska.

Ahoska: (smirk) Yep.

Anakin just sighs once more as the trio leave the area and once Cody was the last one to leave it was just Daniel and Kenobi as Daniel ask him.

Daniel: Is there another reason why Yoda assigned Ahoska as his Padawan?

Kenobi looks over to Daniel which he sigh and tells him.

Kenobi: You know how Anakin is when it comes to attachments.

Daniel: Right because Jedi's aren't suppose to grow attachments with anymore or anything in fear Turing to the dark side. I gonna say that is some bullshit rule.

Kenobi: But still, the lost of his mother slightly turn him to the dark side and during the battle of Geonosis, he assist to lend the gunship down to save Padme.

Daniel: Which was a dumb idea to leave her alone in the desert.

Kenobi: The point is that Anakin must let go of lost people and those that will be coming his way. So having Ahoska as his Padawan will teach Anakin how sometimes attachments can't last forever.

Daniel: Right. No offence Kenobi but you and your jedi must understand that even if they might fallen to the darkness or not, at least to show some emotion for once in their lives. Maybe Anakin is a sigh for the jedi order to change because if this continues then the galaxy will see the jedi very differently then the sith are.

Daniel leaves while Kenobi stand there and breath in a sigh before opening up a battle strategy to make a plan of attack against the in coming Separatist forces.

(Meanwhile)

A army of Separatist droids were approaching with the engery dorm feild ahead of then while up ahead we see a bock and inside we see Y/n, Anakin and Ahoska as they waited for them to go pass.

Soon after the engery feild gone over them the droids gone pass the box and not knowing who's underneath it. After a while the droid army has gone pass them and they move the box slowly the carefully while Ahoska gets impatient and whisper.

Ahoska: (whisper) I think they gone pass us. We should be in the clear.

Anakin: (whisper) Careful, we don't know that was it.

Y/n: (whisper) Careful Anakin, you sounded like Kenobi a bit.

Anakin: (whisper) Oh shut up. You know your maybe worse then Ahoska.

Y/n: (whisper) Guess we just like the taste you a but sky-guy.

Anakin: (whisper) When are you ever gonna stop calling me that?

Y/n: (whisper) Never.

Ahoska: (whisper) Come on we should be in the clear.

She stood up which force them to stand up as they walk while having a box over them.

Anakin: (whisper) I said to be careful. We don't know what we're walking in to.

Y/n: (whisper) Relax the droids gone pass us and it's now a empty street. What possible is gonna stop us?

Just then they bump to something and fell while dropping the box as they look up to be met with a droideka as it turns to them and active it's enegry feild.

Y/n:....Um hi there, sorry for bumping you kind sir, do you mind we go through you and-

But a droideka firss at them which Ahoska and Anakin quickly active their light Sabers to block the bolts while Y/n quickly dodges the blast shots and pulls out his blaster pistol and few a few shots which only hits the enegry shield.

The droideka continues to fire at them as Y/n active his wrist engeyr shield to block the bolts.

Ahoska: I can tell this plan isn't going through.

Anakin: Oh you think!

Y/n: Relax in a second that droideka will be destroyed right....now.

Suddenly a blade stab through the droideka by Zack who appears behind it as the droideka deactive it's engeyr shield as Zack pulls out his sword and let the droideka fall.

Ahoska was amazed while Y/n walks over to Zack and asked.

Y/n: Glad to see you alright man. What happened?

Zack: Lost contact and I needed to lay low so the droids won't spotted me.

Y/n: (smile) Still glad to see you not dead as always buddy.

Anakin: Have you located the dorm shield generator?

Zack: Yeah, follow me and hurry, I believe Kenobi and rest ain't gonna hold so long.

They agree and followed Zack to find the dorm shield generator to finish this battle and save Kenobi and the rest.

(Later)

Soon they arrive at the location and they could see the generator ahead of them but what's blocking them is a feild of lines sticking out from the ground.

Ahoska: There it is!

Ahoska rushes over to the generator not noticing the lines that are sticking out from the ground.

Zack: Kid wait!

Ahoska: Why this is gonna be easy as-

Then large droids came out of thr ground which they see it's a trap. Zack leaps over and slice up the first ground droid while Y/n and Anakin join in and slash and fire qt the droid while Ahoska make her way to the generator but one ground droid appear behind her which she turn and slice it but the head fell and rolled and trigger more lines and more ground droids came out of thr ground.

Anakin: Ahoska!

Ahoska: Sorry!

Y/n: (smirk) Oh cheer up Anakin, at least Ahoska woke them up for a party!

He fire his wrist rocket at a few ground droids while more came and fire at Y/n which he gets overwhelmed so he lands down and he regroup with Anakin and Zack as they get pinned near a wall behind them.

Anakin: There is too many of them!

Ahoska sees this and see a hole in a wall so she calls out.

Ahoska: I got this!

She reach out qnd move the wall down which they turn to see. Anakin ducks down for the impact but they give  through the open hole while the rest of the ground droids get crushed.

Ahoska sighs to see then alright while Y/n sees this and cheers while he turns to Ahoska.

Y/n: Nice work Ahoska!

Anakin: (anger) Nice work? She nearly crushed us!

Y/n: Well yeah but you did the similar thing to me years back remember?

Anakin was about to say something but see his point as Y/n flies over to Ahoska and once there he tossed her q detonator charger and they place the charges around and once that he done they move away and Y/n pulls out the detonator trigger which he hands it to Ahoska.

Y/n: (smirk) Mind doing the honours.

She smirks and takes the trigger, pulls it qnd blows up the generator. Once that the dorm shield disappeared qnd Republic and Protector forces pushes them back with the Republic cannons and vehicles and soon the Separatist command calls a surrender and they won the battle.

Hours later we see Zack calling up a drop ship while Y/n and Anakin looks over to Ahoska feeling a bit down due to Anakin out burst earlier as Y/n tells Anakin.

Y/n: She maybe young but let's not forget you were like her years back remember.

Anakin: Yeah I guess I can't argue with that.

He walks over to her while Y/n watch them start to bound which he smiled while Zack walks over to Y/n and tells him.

Zack: Looks like there were some casualties with the Republic snd ours but they will be remembered.

Y/n: Agree. We will buried them before we leave the planet. They deserve some rest.

Zack: Agree. Oh yeah, I believe we have a unsuspected Misson that you can't believe.

Y/n: Well the galaxy is filled with many unsuspected things so let's head back and see what it might be.

Zack nods and soon a Republic gunship arrived with Rex and some clones on board as the four enter as Rex tells them.

Rex: (smile) Great work sirs.

Then he turns to Ahoska and also said.

Rex: (smile) You to kid.

She smiles while they fly back to the city to see what this unsuspecting Misson is waiting for them and hopefully this mission might be easier and quick to complete.

To be continued..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229 4 11
Let me tell you a story, a story of constant battle between good and evil, of brave and wise Jedi and vicious and powerful Sith. Of soldiers, smuggle...
141K 4.2K 23
Suppress the force. They'll never find you. I'm a Mandalorian. This is the way. A jedi padawan on the run from ex-impreials. An ex-bounty hunter betr...
54 13 10
During the of the early years of the Galactic Empire, the once proud and strong people of Mandalor, have been brought to their knees by the might of...
59.1K 1.2K 26
Y/n was once a strong jedi knight and he was very kind and respectful to others while many jedi respect him back. But when the Clone Wars began he re...