Mon amour | discontinued

By rodrickheffleyislove

Strangers that fit perfectly together. Some say they are each others calm in the storm of life and others sim... More

a / n
charcter discriptions
part one
part two
part three
part four
extra characters
part five
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve

ATTENTION

2.3K 31 8
By rodrickheffleyislove

HELLO MY LOVES<3333 lots of people have been wondering my update schedule and I try to upload at least once a week, it's coming up to summer holidays in Australia so I might not update for a while, I'm seeing my family and that's what's most important for me so I hope you all understand.

NEW BOOKS

Lately I've been working on lots of new things and I just uploaded a new book called slowly, it's a Mamma Mia/ summer love/ brothers best friend kind of thing and I'm excited for it so please check it out.

ALSO,

I lost the log in for my TikTok account so I'm no longer active on there.

THATS ALL,

I love you all so so much and please have something to drink and eat, if anyone ever needs someone to talk to I'll always be here for you all, hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Years 💘💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 8 5
"I'd choose you. In a thousand lifetimes. In a hundred worlds. In any version of reality. I'd find you, and I'd choose you, over and over again." Be...
11.9K 562 39
Riley has been single for over 4 years. By choice. Great family, good friends and happy with her career as a Thoracic Nurse Practitioner. But when he...
3.1K 382 62
Best friends, Izzy and Em, have been star pupils at their all girls boarding school Watford High on Sydney's North Shore for years. Since joining cla...
414K 11K 56
Ares, the typical hot playboy, decides to bet on his own dad's best friend's daughter in his ego. He would hate to sip from the same glass, let alone...