๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ, ๋‹ˆํ‚ค

By haogalore

โ”โ”โ” "๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž?" ni-ki social media / soulmate au๏ฝก More

แดษดแด‡.
แด›แดกแด.
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡.
๊œฐแดแดœส€.
๊œฐษชแด แด‡.
๊œฑษชx.
๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›.
ษดษชษดแด‡.
แด›แด‡ษด.
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡.
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
๊œฑษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฑษชx.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡.
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส.
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡.
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด.
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡.
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€.
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡.
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-๊œฑษชx.
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›.
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡.
๊œฐแดส€แด›ส.
๊œฐแดส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡.
๊œฐแดส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด.
๊œฐแดส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡.
๊œฐแดส€แด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€.
๊œฐแดส€แด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡.
๊œฐแดส€แด›ส-๊œฑษชx.
๊œฐแดส€แด›ส-๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
๊œฐแดส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›.
๊œฐแดส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡.
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›ส.
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›ส-แดษดแด‡.
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡.
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€.
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡.
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›ส-๊œฑษชx.
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›ส-๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›.
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡.
๊œฑษชxแด›ส.
๊œฑษชxแด›ส-แดษดแด‡.
๊œฑษชxแด›ส-แด›แดกแด.
๊œฑษชxแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡.
๊œฑษชxแด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€.
๊œฑษชxแด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡.
๊œฑษชxแด›ส-๊œฑษชx.
๊œฑษชxแด›ส-๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
๊œฑษชxแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›.
๊œฑษชxแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡.
Qแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›ษชแดษด & แด€ษด๊œฑแดกแด‡ส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส ๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
แด€/ษด!
second book...?
200k + NEW BOOK!

๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›ส-แด›แดกแด.

4.9K 237 90
By haogalore

────── 〔✿〕──────
mentions of knives, blood, hospitals,
physical unwellness / violence.

the girl's attention had been ripped from her conversation with ni-ki upon feeling something cold pressing against her arm.

her eyes shot downward, widening when she saw the small pocket knife jinghua held.

"finally got the princess's attention, huh?" her vitriolic voice rang through byeol's ears, the girl holding her breath.

nik she has a knife on me

ni-ki's eyes widened upon hearing the words she thought.

his hands snatched the phone that was lying on his bed, calling the nearest police station as heeseung called their manager.

the dispatcher quickly picked up the phone, ni-ki not giving the woman a chance to speak before rasping what he needed to say.

"please come to 1130 I-Street. it's an emergency,"

the dispatcher hung up, telling the on-duty team the group's address.

jinghua's head snapped to the side as she held the open blade against byeol's arm, watching as the flashing lights and loud sirens zoomed past them.

she looked back at the younger, noticing her saddened eyes. she "pouted", feigning feelings of sorry for the girl. "aw, you wish those were for you, huh?"

the older sarcastically smiled as she poked through byeol's skin, watching as the spot instantly flowed with red.

byeol could only hold her breath, internally calling for ni-ki once more.

the cops quickly arrived at the dorm, ni-ki rushing to the front door as soon as he'd heard a knock.

"you called for an emergency?"
the boy nodded, "not here, it's in the alleyway between the two apartment complexes around the corner. a girl is threatening my soulmate's life with a knife,"

the cop's eyes slightly widened in concern, head turning back as he heard a car pulling into the driveway, the driver being their manager with the remaining members sat behind him.

heeseung was now standing beside ni-ki, listening intently as the cop spoke.

"we'll go right now," he said, motioning towards the rest of his team, the three other officers piling into their cars.

"wait, sir?" heeseung spoke, the officer turning towards the eldest. "yes?"
"could we make it as discreet as possible? this girl has been stalking him and his soulmate for months, we want her as far from them as we can,"

the cop nodded, walking towards his vehicle, soon turning off the lights and silencing the siren. the other car did the same, having listened to his instructions over the radio.

ni-ki gasped as he felt a slightly burning sensation in his arm, instantly hearing her voice repeating his name.

byeol? are you okay??

she's cutting me

jinghua had cut multiple small slits into byeol's arms when the officers had begun silently walking towards the pair from either entrance of the alleyway.

"how long do you think it'll take for your sweet little knight in shining armour to show up?" her sinister voice pierced through the chilly air, mixing with byeol's heavy breaths. "hopefully he'll show up while you're still alive,"

the cops silently walked towards the pair, pistols drawn up as they closed in on jinghua.

the girl had just finished a deeper cut on byeol's arm when the sound of a gun being loaded, whipping her head to the side, only to come face to face with a gun being pointed at her torso.

jinghua's eyes slightly widened, though the blade never lost its contact with byeol's skin as she attempted to feign a nonchalant expression.

byeol's heartrate had instantly sped up, resorting to letting her eyes close.

i'm right here star she heard her soulmate's voice, the boy standing around the corner alongside heeseung and their manager. she slightly smiled in comfort, able to feel how weak she was slowly becoming.

not too far away, ni-ki replicated the girl's weakened state. his hand found home holding onto heeseung's arm, the manager's hand supporting his back as he peeked at the scene unfolding.

"let her go and there will be no serious consequences." the cop's voice rang through the quietened atmosphere, jinghua letting out a breathy chuckle.

the older looked at the girl she'd held hostage, noticing her distressed, closed eyes. her eyes scanned down to the destroyed organ, pleased with her 'work'.

the female officer walked closer towards the girls as she watched jinghua's face move closer towards byeol's, the others drawing closer to jinghua with their guns slightly lowered.

the girl drew her face towards byeol's, "not done with you, i'll end up with ni-ki, just watch," she rasped out, the blade embedding itself deep into the younger's arm.

byeol finally let out her first verbal sign of pain, a yelp sounding from her lips as the female officer grabbed the back of jinghua's neck, one of the male's forcing her arms to rest at the bottom of her back as he placed the handcuffs around her wrists.

jinghua wickedly chuckled as she was forced away from where she'd stood for nearly half an hour, watching as byeol's bloodshot eyes opened as she plopped herself on the pavement.

the members and their manager quickly moved, protecting ni-ki from jinghua's obsessed eyes.

the three waited until they heard the car doors shut, the manager quickly making his way towards where byeol sat as heeseung helped ni-ki regain strength.

the older approached byeol's weakened body, his heart breaking at the sound of her muffled cries.

he kneeled upon arriving, "byeol?" his soft voice rang through her ears, a few seconds passing before her head lightly raised.

he sadly smiled upon seeing her drained face, hands quickly moving once he saw the blood still gushing from her arms— even if she'd tried pressing on the stabs with the hoodie she still wore.

the boys' footsteps soon approached the two, catching their attentions.

"the ambulance should be here in.." their manager began, checking his watch, however stopping once the siren surrounded the area. "now," he said, breathing out in relief.

his eyes went to the boys, silently telling the pair to look after byeol while he went to the paramedics.

heeseung dragged the maknae with him as he approached the girl, ni-ki's nearly shut eyes tearing up at the sight in front of him.

his older hoodie she'd suddenly found in her closet the day prior was splashed with blotches of crimson, tears silently running down her cheeks as she was seemingly stuck in her spot.

he knew because he could feel it.

he wanted nothing more but to speak with the girl, or at least think with the girl— but they were both too weak to even lift a finger.

damn this soulmate tie.

the manager soon began his return to the trio, three paramedics rolling two gurneys behind them at a steady pace.

heeseung wrapped his arm beneath the younger's legs before lifting him onto the stretcher, helping their manager with byeol's body afterwards.

the eldest had noticed how both of their bodies had gone limp, eyes closed as their breathing patterns had gone back to normal— maybe even slower than normal— as well.

shit.

the paramedics quickly rolled the pair of soulmates back to the vehicle, stepping aside as they allowed the two to sit inside.

the pair watched one of the EMT's monitor the couple's vitals, hope being the only thing present in their minds at that moment.

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
dun dun dun..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 894 17
"๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚?" ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
8.7K 323 11
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ โžœ ๐Ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐ƒ แด€แด…แดŠแด‡แด„แด›ษชแด แด‡: ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ โœง ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ƒ๐š๐ง...
22.4K 839 35
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™—๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™™๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™จ ๐™™๐™š๐™›๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
33.8K 1.8K 32
"๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’†๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†. ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’–๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’š...