ꜱɪx.

────── 〔✿〕──────

"hello!" jungwon's voice sounded through her phone, a bright smile appearing on byeol's face. "hello!" she greeted back.

that's how it went for the rest of the members— both parties greeting eachother enthusiastically and talking with the other with ease.

until it got to ni-ki.

byeol slightly held her breath once the blonde boy appeared on screen, shyly muttering a "hi" as the boy kept his eyes on the album to find one of his best pictures.

"hello! what's your name?" he asked, still not looking at the engene in front of him.
"byeol!" she answered, a tiny wave of confidence suddenly washing over her.

byeol? that sounds familiar ni-ki thought to himself, finally looking up at the screen.

he froze.
she froze.

the two felt a tiny tug at their index fingers— too small to even notice, though.

they broke their sudden frozeness, finally beginning their conversation with eachother. "it's you.." ni-ki quietly gasped out in his mother tongue, sort of shocking byeol. maybe i wasn't meant to hear that.. i won't ask.

that was too short she mumbled out as the call was ended— a small sigh escaping her lips as she ended the voice recording on her ipad. "what'd he mean by 'it's you'?"

ENHYPEN DORMS
after the fancalls

"hyung! did you recognize byeol?!" the youngest exclaimed to HeeSeung, a bright smile decorating his face. "yes, i was wondering if you had too!"

ni-ki sighed, "that was probably the only chance i'll ever get to talk with her directly."

"you never know what can happen, ni-ki. don't freak out. maybe you'll get to talk with her again sometime?"

ni-ki groaned, "i hope so."

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE .

a/n!
y'all really got this book
to 300 views wow-

uhh ... thoughts so far?