ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

"what do i wear what do i wear what do i wear-"

"chieko,"

"what do i wear what do i wear what do i-"

"CHIEKO!"

the girl spun around to face the door, catching sight of her mom leaning inside.
"yes, mom?"

"why are you repeating those same words and why do you need to find an outfit?"

byeol awkwardly grinned, "sorry about that.. i might have a date with riki tomorrow..?"

her mom froze. "riki, as in.."

"nishimura? yes,"

the older's mouth fell agape, "you have a DATE? with HIM?"

byeol awkwardly chuckled, "uh.. sort of?"

"oh, my baby!" mrs haku exclaimed, running into byeol's room.

the girl hugged her mom back, a small smile on her face, "i'm glad you're not like, freaking out-"

"what? no? of course i'm freaking out, love. this is the boy you're gonna end up marrying,"

"MOM?!"

"i'm just saying, baby.. i hope he's a good one. i don't want anything happening to you."

byeol's freaked out expression softened as she listened to her mother's words, a small, weary laugh sounding from her. "i'd be lying if i told you i wasn't scared, too."

ENHYPEN DORMS

"what do i wear what do i wear-"

"if you ask that question one more time i promise i will not hesitate to chop your-"

"HEY HEY HEY that's enough, let him be. he's nervous and i, quite frankly, think it's cute to see him all flustered like this," jungwon had been quick to cut jay's words off, all six looking at the youngest as he scavenged through his clothes.

"why are you so nervous, nik? it's not like it's gonna be your first time around her in person," jay said, laughing after he finished.

"i know that, hyung. but we were kinda trying to survive last time so i don't think it counts?"

"okay, attitude much."
"oh, shu-"
"OKAY! how about we help ni-ki and some of us," jake emphasized, peering towards jay, "maybe stand back a bit? hm? that sound like a plan?"

"okay.."
"fine,"
"whatever,"
"sure!"
"why am i the one getting attacked,"

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
😎😎😎

what'll happen next ?! :o