ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

"shouldn't we knock? what if she's doing something?"
"hmm.. good point, wrong person though,"

keeho slammed open byeol's bedroom door, about to speak before his mouth was covered by his 'son's.
"wait- hyung," soul whispered, his eyes widened.

"what?" keeho whispered back, finally landing his eyes on the sight before them. his eyes and jaw fell agape.

the younger member began stepping backwards out of the room, though keeho quickly retrieved his phone from his bag to take multiple pictures of the two soulmates. he smiled as he did so, threatening to let out a squeal of excitement. he contained himself, the two finally exiting the room, walking back to the kitchen.

akina noticed the two immediately, "why aren't you guys with byeol and riki? don't tell me she kicked you out again,"

her first-born teasingly smiled, "you'll never guess what they're doing right now,"

akina dropped her carrot, "don't tell me they're having s-"
"MOM! no! why would you say that?!" keeho cut her sentence short, akina laughing afterwards.
"i'm just kidding. i know they're both smarter than to do that, what are they doing?"

keeho stepped closer to the woman, shoving his phone in front of her face.
she smiled instantly after realizing what she was looking at, "holy shit they're so cute,"

keeho and shota nodded, "i agree,"

about an hour passed before byeol slowly began to regain consciousness, feeling refreshed after her nap.

a rush of anxiety rushed through her when she felt someone wrapped around her body.

please be someone i know please be someone i know

she blinked deeply before just barely craning her head upwards, eyes coming in contact with that mole she loved oh so dearly.

she shyly smiled, feeling her cheeks heat up at the realization ni-ki'd cuddled her while she was already asleep.

actually wait it might be kinda creepy if i put it like that

she let her head rest on the boy's chest once more, her tensed body relaxing as her fingers began to lightly caress the boy's smooth skin.

she only spent five minutes doing so before she felt the boy stir from under her, though she never halted her movements.

ni-ki slowly woke up, leaning his chin down — pressing what felt like a kiss on byeol's head before speaking up. she blushed again.

did that really just happen?

nah.. you're just overreacting

"byeolie?" he mumbled, voice deep.

she blushed again.

holy fu-

"hm?" she quietly mumbled, lifting her head after not receiving a response.

she barely sat up, holding herself up with her elbows. he opened his eyes, tilting his chin down to look at her. he studied her still sleepy features, lazily smiling at her cuteness.

"when'd you get here?" she asked.
"mm.. about an hour or so ago? not that long,"
she nodded, hesitantly leaning back in towards his hold.

the boy happily accepted her presence, limbs wrapping around her again.

the two soulmates felt comforted in eachothers' hold, both closing their eyes — ultimately not realizing the door opening.

keeho and soul had listened in on their quietened conversation, taking the moment of silence as a good time to walk in.

"well, well, well, if it isn't our two lovebirds~" keeho announced, the two walking into byeol's room.

ni-ki's eyes shot wide open as byeol only chuckled. "oppa, stop being so dramatic,"

the pair set the bags they carried on the ground as the two soulmates sat up, unraveling their limbs from the others'.
"fine, fine, we're done," she called out, mumbling angry mumbles as the two laughed.

"hi again, ni-ki," shota called out, the slightly younger boy responding with a smile.
"hi, shota,"
"hi," stephen said, a proud smile on his face afterwards as the three japanese (or.. half-japanese) teens laughed at his adorable pronunciation.

for the next two days, the group simply hung around the house, all getting to know the new idol better than before.

plenty stolen, shy glances were interchanged, shy blushes following.

the soulmates' bond felt the strongest it's ever been, both happy to get the time together, knowing it'd be harder in the coming weeks because of the groups' schedules beginning again.

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
more piwon and niki
interactions since a lot of u
wanted some :D
also posting this so i get some
motivation to write more >:)
<3