Naruto various x modern op re...

By meruem_wife18

a story of a girl who loved Naruto so much that she would cry over the deaths of everyone in the show.here pa... More

back story and powers
love interest
first day in Naruto
hokage talk + apartment+ academy
first episode in Naruto
graduation exams+new friend
team 7+new outfit
the bell test
cat + land of waves mission part 1
land of waves part 2
✨🍋not a chapter just smut🍋✨
meeting momochild & snowflake
tree climbing
the battle on the bridge
d rank Mission+meet gara
spend time with Naruto
chunin exam1
chunin exams 2
chunin exam 3
fight the pedo snake+save Lord 3
new trainer
finding Tsunade+ seeing itachi
🔞not a chapter just smut🔞
finding Tsunade+back to the village
a/n
to the hokage and cuddles
🔞not a chapter just smut🔞
Minato + Shisui day
🔞not a chapter just smut🔞
Naruto back in the village
meet with the team & help Sakura
sasuke day
zabuza and haku day
kakashi day
to the Akatsuki
fighting
itachi day
tobi day
explosion art boy day
pain day
kisama day
to the village
Naruto moving in
a/n

I just got reborn into Naruto

7K 192 110
By meruem_wife18

Y/n POV:

I was just getting done with watching naruto. i started getting ready for school. and covering up my bruises because I was bullied at school. some days my parents are not home with me and someday it's family time. my mom is at work.

so I hurry up and put my uniform on it look like this:

Once I'm done I make sure I have my home work and lunch. my lunch looks like this. i hoped I had my favorite drink packed with me(change it to whatever you like)

Once I got my food I made sure to have my hoodie and to not wake my dad up he has a long day of work. i look down and he's stirring I hurry up and grab the house key to lock the door and run down stairs. once I lock the door I walk to school. I got to school and was greeted by my fake friends.

i just put my hoodie on and walked past fast. Feels great to dodge them early in the morning. i sit in my class since the teacher ain't here yet. I put my hoodie on and watch vines.
while doing this I tried to hold my laugh in. then I switch to one punch man.

Once I was done watching the vine I was wheezing. people looked my way and I was still laughing.after I was done laughing. i switched to one punch man. i silently started to simp for garou like God why is he so fine.
(preach y/n ┗(•ˇ_ˇ•)―→)

after I was done watching the episode I turn my phone off at the same time.
the teacher came in and I hurried up and got in my seat. Once school was over I was walking home when I saw a lady walking across the road and a truck was coming. so I hurried up and pushed her away. and think I don't want to die like this before I got hit.

I never knew I was going to die to a truck All I saw was dark-ness I was scared but I also felt slight comforted in away. That's when I saw a light I was going to walk to it but someone cleared there throat.

I looked to my left and I saw a man who was cute but I still had a glint of fear in my eyes. this is what he look like:

But my question was Why was he so tall. I looked at him wanting to talk with a faint pink on my cheeks I was embarrassed. Because I was caught staring at him. he chuckled and started to say"hey I'm you're guardian demon it not you're time yet ms.y/n". I looked at him weird and ask"what do you mean".

He looked at me and said"it is not your time yet you weren't supposed to die". i just nod then he said so I have to give you your gift earlier than I expected. i was slight confused when he said that.

"you know that wish you wished for like a while ago". i nodded he said"you will go to Naruto but you get a choice to go back to earth or go to naruto". i quickly looked at him and said"Naruto please". he smiled and said"as you wish princess". I was confused  and slight shocked so I was about to ask when he said"you will get a paper telling you everything".

i nodded then smiled and said"thank you". i saw a black then I heard a women voice faintly saying " I love you"before nothing it was quiet.way to quiet for my liking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 6.2K 41
"Don't make this any harder than it has to be, Sakura." I swallowed hard, my body shaking. I can't believe this is actually happening. Who knew that...
53.8K 1.1K 14
𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐎𝐛𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐛𝐢𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 All of them were written by me. I'll give a summary or some info before hand most of the time i...
40.4K 2.4K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...
90K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...