Look After You - A Louis Toml...

By katie_rick

Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London... More

Chapter 1: New Places and Perspectives
Chapter 2: A Parallax
Chapter 3: Surprises
Chapter 4: Just For Fun
Chapter 5: Sneaking Out
Chapter 6: World Cup Match
Chapter 7: And The Party Continues...
Chapter 8: The Dinner Party
Chapter 9: Dilemmas
Chapter 10: Working Things Out
Chapter 11: Not So Much of a Stranger
Chapter 12: The First Date
Chapter 13: Fights Suck
Chapter 14: Singers Make the Best Apologies
Chapter 15: New Normal
Chapter 16: He Makes My Knees Weak
Chapter 17: I Hate Goodbyes
Chapter 18: Life Goes On
Chapter 19: Back For You
Chapter 20: Centerfield
Chapter 21: Forever Young
Chapter 22: Beautiful Goodbyes
Chapter 23: Not That Far Away
Chapter 24: The Third Cut is the Deepest.
Chapter 25: Friday I'll Be Over You
Chapter 27: Torn
Chapter 28: I Heart ?
Chapter 29: What If
Chapter 30: Lloro Por Ti
Chapter 31: Be Still
Chapter 32: Troublemakers
Chapter 33: First Impressions
Chapter 34: Danger Zone
Chapter 35: Let the Flames Begin
Chapter 36: Up All Night
Chapter 37: When You Wake Up
Chapter 38: I Won't Give Up
Chapter 39: Keep Your Head Up
Chapter 40: Read Between the Lines
Chapter 41: You're My Life Now
Chapter 42: How to Save A Life
Chapter 43: Save You Tonight
Chapter 44: Distracted
Chapter 45: She's Got Something
Chapter 46: Take Me Home
Chapter 47: Hold You in My Arms
Chapter 48: Stupid Mistakes
Chapter 49: Want You Back
Chapter 50: Your Love is Strong
Chapter 51: Safe Haven
Chapter 52: All The Small Things
Chapter 53: Forever and Always
Chapter 54: Can You Feel the Love Tonight
Chapter 55: Remembering Sunday (Epilogue)
Never Had

Chapter 26: When She Loved Me (Louis' POV)

9K 148 3
By katie_rick

(Louis' POV)

"Louis, get up." I heard someone say as they ripped the covers off my bed. I cringed at the cold, but stayed lying down on the comfortable mattress of the hotel room Harry and I shared.

"Come on man, you have to move at some point. It's been like three days." it was Harry, of course. I'm surprised he wasn't trying to beat the shit out of me for cheating on his sister. I probably would've let him if he did.

"Louis, get out of this bed now or we are leaving for the photo shoot without you." Oh right, we had a photo shoot today. But if he really thought that was going to stop my moping, he was wrong.

"I'll be right back, wait here." I heard him close the door and leave the room. A few minutes later, the door reopened and someone entered, but given that they weren't yelling at me to get up, I knew it wasn't Harry or Liam.

"Louis, mate, I need to talk to you about something."

"What Zayn?" I complained.

"It's.. um.. about.. what happened the other night." My eyes shot open and I sat up.

"Do you really think I want to talk about that right now? That was the worst night of my life! And you know what the worst part is? I can't even defend myself cause I don't remember any of it!" I yelled in his face.

"I know you can't remember it, but I can." Zayn said. I scoffed, ready to go back to sleep. Zayn put his hand on my shoulder and I turned back around.

"I know what happened that night."

"Sure you do. All you're going to tell me is what I already know, and trust me, I'm sick of hearing it."

"No. that's not what I'm going to do, and if you'd just listen, you'd actually get to know what happened!" he yelled back and I sat there, waiting to hear what he had to say. Zayn usually never yelled, so I figured whatever he had to say must be important.

"At the club, you were drunk" already knew that.

"And Eleanor was there." Greaaaaaaat.

"And you did dance with her." Not what I wanted to here, Zayn.

"But you didn't go home with her. I know that. We had to drag you out of the club as you could barely walk you were so drunk. Mate, she made up the story."

I sat there, speechless. Why in the world would Eleanor do that? She broke up with me for God Sake! And poor Ashley was the victim in all of this, and now, she hated me. She hated me.

"I think it's time you rang Eleanor." he pat my back and left the room. I stretched my arm over to the bedside table, grabbed my phone, and began searching for her number in my contacts. The fact that I still have the number amazes me. I clicked the name and put the phone up against my ear, waiting for her to pick up. After about two rings, I heard her voice on the other line.

"Louis, you finally called! I was looking forward to talking to you after the other night."

"Eleanor, we seriously need to talk."

"Oh, what's wrong Lou?"

"Well, maybe its the fact that you lied to the media about me HAVING SEX WITH YOU!" I yelled.

"Gosh Louis, I'm sorry, I didn't think you would care so much.".

"CARE? OF COURSE I BLOODY CARE! MY GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE OF THIS!"

"Really? Wow, she didn't stay to long. Harry's sister right, the.. er... footballer? Quite silly for a girl to be so into football, don't you think?"

"No, I don't. She's amazing. But thanks to you, she's out of my life. Eleanor I really think you need to grow up and just tell the media what really happened."

"Sorry Louis, I can't. What's done is done. And I've already used the money they paid me. So, I can't."

"Whatever. Just remember how much you hurt people, and that I'll never forgive you for this." I hung up the phone and threw it towards the other end of the bed. I felt good about confronting Eleanor, but worse now knowing what I had done and what couldn't be fixed.

I decided that it was finally time to get out of this boring, old hotel room and do my job. I grabbed a tee shirt and some jeans from my suitcase and began to slip them on quickly. Picking up my shoes and phone, I walked next door to where I assumed the rest of the boys were. I found Harry sitting on one of the beds. He looked over at me and smiled. I guess he knew the truth too. Or he just wasn't in the mood to hate me today.

"I see you decided to join us."

"Uh, yeah. I feel a little better. I talked to Eleanor, actually." I sat down next to him.

"Hmm, what'd she say?"

"Just how she can't take back what she said and blah blah blah."

"Oh. God she freaking messed up everything." Harry sighed.

"She sure did. And while were talking about this, why aren't you mad at me? I mean, I figured you would've tried to kill me by now. But you're acting as if nothing happened. So why?"

"Because I know you didn't mean to do it. By the time she came up to you, you had already had a few drinks. And it's not like you were dancing with just her. We were all dancing, with lots of girls. She just happened to be one in the crowd. I'm not mad at you cause I trust you, even if you are a drunken douche bag." I laughed at his last sentence.

"Thanks mate, I'm glad you understand. I'm really sorry."

"Well, I'm not the one you should be apologizing to." He got up from the bed and walked over to the mini fridge, grabbing a water bottle for himself.

"I know, and I would, if she would pick up her goddamn phone." he let out a low chuckle before I heard a large group of voices yelling outside the door. Harry got up and opened the door; letting the three maniacs in the room.

"Ready to go?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, let's go." I smiled, walking out the door and towards the elevator.

About half an hour later, we arrived at the building in which the photo shoot was taking place. We met up with a few people from management, whom then introduced us to the photographer. He told us he was going to try to take some shots of us all separately and then bring us all back for group pictures. Everyone nodded in agreement and we were soon whisked away in different directions. One of the younger workers took my down a hallway, eventually ending up outside my dressing room. She opened it and then gave me the key before walking back out to the room for the photo shoot.

The dressing room was small, but still very nice. There was a couch, TV, and a bathroom. I checked my phone and saw that I still had about twenty minutes until I was needed on the set. I then sat down on the couch and clicked the power button on the TV remote. The TV turned on almost instantly, introducing me to a man talking about a tennis match from this weekend. I checked to see if anything interesting was on, but as the building only got about twenty channels, I decided to stay on the news network. After watching for about five minutes, I realized it was some sort of a "sports news" kind of show. Interesting. Maybe they'll talk about the Manchester United game from yesterday.

I was thinking about the football game when suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by something the news reporter was saying.

"In other sports news, female footballer Ashley Styles has had one of the worst pre-seasons of 2013. We'll send it over to my co-anchor, Olivia, for more." the imagine on the television flipped over to a woman standing in front of a television screen with a picture of Ashley plastered across it.

"Thank you Dan. Only six weeks into pre-season for the United State's Women's National Soccer Team and twenty year old Ashley Styles may already be out for the season! She started off their first game, two weeks ago, playing great. But just two days ago during her game against France, Styles was knocked onto the ground during a break away towards France's goal. Not a very hard hit, don't you agree? Insiders believe that Styles may have had other things on her mind, causing her to loose the usually perfect focus she can obtain. The team let out a notice that she had twisted her ankle and could possibly have suffered from a slight concussion. Coach says she'll be out for the next two weeks. But what does this mean for her future on the team? Could Ashley Styles loose her red, white, and blue jersey before she even gets it? One things for sure, this girl is not having a good start to the 2013 season."

I watched the clips over and over. Two days ago Ashley learned I "cheated on her". The reporter was right, it wasn't a hard hit. She was distracted. Ashley was going to have to say goodbye to her dream, and it was all because of me. I did this to her. I ruined her. She was out of focus. She was upset. She hated me.

I turned the TV off and opened up my phone; five more minutes. I clicked on the twitter icon and began to scroll through my feed, looking for anything that might be interesting. Ashley's twitter icon caught my eye and I read her post:

@Ashley_Styles10: Party time with mah girls!Xx #singlelife #partytime #yolo #idgaf

I guess she really didn't miss me. A ton of fans had replied to the tweet, saying that she was pretty, or that they were glad she was out of my life. Either way, there were a lot of comments. Near the top, I saw one with a picture attached and clicked on it.

@onedirection413: @Ashley_Styles10 dancing with two guys last night??? Naughty, naughty(; seems like someone got over Louis quickly.

I opened up the picture and saw the left half was a picture of Ashley and some guy I had never seen before...grinding. I was about to throw my phone across the room, but I stopped to look at the other side. The right side of the image was a different image, and a different guy. This guy was simply dancing with Ashley; nothing I was too jealous of. I think that was her friend, Matt. But I wasn't sure who the other guy was. But there were a few things I was sure of:

One: I would kill any guy that tried to get close to Ashley.

Two: I wouldn't let Ashley go on believing that I slept with Eleanor.

And Three: I was completely in love with Ashley.

(A/N: Okay, another chapter done! Whataya think? I have a plan for what's gonna happen next, but feel like there should be a few chapters before the climax of the story hits. Please let me know of your ideas! I love feedback too! Hope you're enjoying the story!!!! -Katie)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.3K 35
June 1st, 2014: Today is the day I finally leave you behind. Along with our families, the memories of you and I are what I abandon as I start my new...
1.8M 30.4K 48
Louis Tomlinson is skittish about his sisters but when he offers his biological sister Sophia Tomlinson a tour around the world with One Direction he...
963K 10.6K 58
Alex Styles is Harry Styles' sister. She's eighteen, and enjoying living on her own. Harry and the boys finally get a break from their never ending t...
2.9K 95 15
Mari is Liam sister. Yes The Liam as of Liam Payne from One Direction sister. Its been 5 crazy years for the boys but Mari has some how been part of...