TXT oneshots (bxb) [req close...

By beomieeverse

fluff smut and some poorly written angst dont like it dont read it cover credit: @-tyuntv More

intro 🏳️‍🌈
not update
Love
Hiding
Kissing?
Runaways
Puppy .
Present
Perfect
Pretty boy .
Arguing
Hickies
Cuddles
Begging .
Dysphoria
Bunny Café
Baby
You Left Me
Bite Me
Sick Day
Fairy .
Sorry
Help Me
Hell For The Holidays
Late Nights .
Why Me?
The PTV Stans
Really Yeonjun? .
Happy Birthday Tae, Im Sorry...
Valentines Day .
Kitty? .
The Pretty Substitute
No One Will Know, I Promise
The Alley Cat
We Missed You .
Flowers
Camboy .
The V-live Incident .
Still Sleeping? .
Lost
Hurt
Stepbrothers .
Fairy of Shampoo
I Hate You
Backstage .
Best option .
Yeonjuns Birthday .
Yours .
Cheerleaders
Beomie
Blue Hour
Night In .
Halloween
On Stream
Chuseok/Thanksgiving
Heather
First Christmas
New Years
Beautiful
Princess .
Valentines?
Grindr .
Stockholm Syndrome
Cigarettes After Sex (part 1)
I Thought No One Would Know...

Sasaeng

5.6K 34 6
By beomieeverse

ship: tyunning (taehyun & hueningkai)

contains: little space / mentioned rape / sasaengs / baby space / sexual assault

(kai is older and taehyun is in little space for the entirety of this chapter hes about 4-6 in his current headspace but regresses further to babyspace at the end)

It was a peacful night in the txt dormatory especially since it was about 11:30 and Yeonjun and Soobin had gone out for their friends birthday while Beomgyu went out to drink with Jeongin for no exact reason and Kai went to see his younger sister leaving Taehyun alone.

Taehyun wasnt exactly a people person so he didnt really mind that they left him, he was just enjoying the quiet and colouring in the colouring book Kai had bought him last week and Taehyun had his headphones connected playing a mix of bright and cheery pop songs like candy pop by twice so he hadnt heard the door being unlocked and an unknown male figure walking in.

He didnt know anyone else was in the dorm until he felt a large hand cover his mouth and slip a pill in between his lips. He didnt even have enough time to process what was happening before his vision went black.

He woke up an hour later to his now naked body aching in pain covered in bruises and tied to the table beside the couch he was laying on. He quickly untied himself and walked to his room limping in pain as he crashed onto his bed. He passed out as soon as he hit the sheets his body exhausted and spent.

A few hours later the door clicked open quiet footsteps entering. The door to Taehyuns room clicked open before Kai peeked into the pitch black room checking on the younger.

Kai removed his shirt and carefully put it on the youngers small body before noticing his position "why arent you in your blankets?" Kai whispered confused before gently easing Taehyun into his comforter pulling the blanket up to the youngers shoulders before exiting the maknaes room.

It wasn't exactly uncommon for Taehyun to fall asleep naked since he usually showered last so Kai didn't question it.

The older went into his room and connected his headphones and began to watch 'wish you' as the dormitory returned to the silence.

As the night progressed the other members came back Soobin and Yeonjun drunkenly stumbling in only to get shushed by Beomgyu who was getting water from the kitchen "the kids are sleeping shut up" Beomgyu hissed at the two drunkards. Yeonjun and Soobin went into their room and crashed into their beds.

Beomgyu soon entered his room and changed before falling asleep the dorm once again falling silent. It was now 4:30 in the morning and Taehyun was the first to wake up his body was still aching and he felt like throwing up he quickly ran to the bathroom practically lunging over the toilet before he threw up the contents of his stomach.

The youngest began to softly cry as he crumpled to a pile on the bathroom floor he felt extremely gross and violated. It was then that Taehyun noticed the fabric covering his small frame, Kais shirt Taehyun smiled slightly to himself as he wiped his tears. He put his arms inside the shirt curling up into a little ball as he began to sob into his knees.

Kai woke up from his sleep hearing cries and whimpers coming from the bathroom, he cautiously walked out of his room to go investigate.

Kai peeked into the bathroom and saw Taehyun on the floor, "tyunnie whats wrong?" Kai asked worried as he sat down next to the smaller. Taehyun continued to cry not answering the olders question, Kai pulled the smaller into his lap wrapping his arms around him and soothingly rubbing his back before asking the question again, this time Taehyun hiccuped slightly before whimpering "i feel dirty" he buried his face into the tallers neck before sobbing again.

"why what happened?" Kai asked, Taehyun didnt respond again but began sobbing more violently "its okay you dont have to answer" Kai said pulling the younger tightly and securly into his embrace. Taehyun coughed before letting another harsh sob rake through his body "its okay just breathe" Kai said comfortingly.

Taehyun cried for a couple more minutes before being interrupted by Kai again "i need you to calm down okay tae just breathe with me" he said pulling away and deeply inhaled as Taehyun did the same, Kai then exhaled slowly Taehyun following suit once again. The two did that together for a couple minutes before Taehyun stopped crying his breathing was still somewhat ragged but the tears had stopped and he was beginning to calm down. "just keep breathing tyun its okay" Kai whispered to the younger soothingly.

Once Taehyun calmed down Kai pulled away from the younger and stood up "go to my room okay ill be there in a minute" he said before walking out of the bathroom. Taehyun shakily stood up before stumbling into Kais room and sitting on his bed.

Meanwhile Kai went into the kitchen to get Taehyun a bottle of water before getting the security camera from the living room and taking out the tape so that he could check it later. Kai walked back to his room and joined the smaller on his bed opening the water and placing it to the youngers lips.

Taehyun slowly drank the water before Kai lowered the bottle "do you think you can tell me what happened tyun?" Kai asked softly. Taehyun shut his eyes tightly as his breathing became ragged again as he clenched his fists into tight balls. "its okay you dont have to tell me" Kai said comfortingly as he pulled the younger close to him again letting Taehyun cry into his shirt.

Taehyun cried for a while longer before collapsing tiredly onto the taller "poor tyunnie you havent been sleeping well huh?" Kai whispered as he began to softly play with the youngers hair Taehyun hummed softly in agreement before slightly smiling at the feeling of his hair being played with.

Kai carefully moved it so they were both under his covers and continued to play with the youngers soft hair as the mentioned fell asleep. Kai layed down with the younger for about 30 minutes before speaking "sweet dreams tae" Kai whispered softly kissing the top of the youngers head before getting off the bed.

The older quietly walked to his balcony opening the door and stepping out, he breathed in the cool night air before pulling a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket as well as his lighter. Kai lifted one of the cigs to his lips quickly lighting it and inhaling the smoke before exhaling. Kai heard a groan and some shuffling behind him before hearing a soft voice behind him "i thought i told you to quit smoking hyung" Taehyun muttered Kai groaned out a 'whatever' in reply before putting his cigarette out.

The two walked back inside and sat down on Kais bed once again "so, do you think you can tell me what happened to you tyunnie?" Kai asked softly, Taehyun whimpered in response before speaking "s-someone came into the d-dorm when you guys were g-gone i-i didnt kn-know they were h-here until they drugged m-me"

Taehyun inhaled shakily "a-an' when i woke u-up th-there was w-white stuff on and under m-me and i was t-tied to the table" Taehyun sobbed loudly

Kai didnt respond and simply hugged the younger again the two stayed like that for a couple minutes before Kai pulled away and spoke finally "im sorry taehyun just try not to think about it okay?" Taehyun nodded weakly in reply

"did you throw up in the bathroom?" Taehyun nodded again "lets go brush your teeth then" Kai carried the smaller into the bathroom and sat him on the counter before grabbing the youngests toothbrush putting toothpaste on it and raising it to the shorters mouth "open up tyunnie" Kai did aegyo, embarrassing himself but it managed to make the shorter smile and open his mouth.

The older brushed Taehyuns teeth for him before lifting a small cup of sink water to the others mouth so he could gargle it. "all done tae?" Kai asked, Taehyun nodded in reply. "did you shower before you went to your room?" Taehyun shook his head 'no' Kai nodded before walking to the bathtub and starting the water "come on tyunnie let Kai hyung give you a bath" Kai said softly helping the younger off the counter.

Kai carefully helped the shorter remove his clothes before sitting him in the bathtub. Kai softly rinsed the little off "all done tyunnie?" Kai asked softly "mhm tyunnie wan' uppies hyungie" Taehyun giggled "okay tyun" Kai chuckled helping the little up and wrapping him with a towel "do you wanna go back to my room or sleep in your room" Kai asked as he began to dry Taehyuns hair with a spare towel

"wanna go back to hyungies room" Taehyun said softly Kai smiled and nodded before turning off the bathroom light and leading Taehyun to his room. Kai pulled out one of his hoodies and helped Taehyun put it on before going to the youngers room to get him a pair of boxers "here tyunnie put these on im gonna go get some water" Kai said.

Taehyun quickly complied and layed down waiting for Kai to come back. Taehyun got bored and began playing with his hands feeling himself further slip

"Tae have you seen my—" Kai stopped his sentence midway when he saw the younger staring at his hands fascinated "hey bubby" Kai smiled down at Taehyun (who he knew had slipped further because hes his caretaker) who gave a big toothy smile back and cooed as he giggled

"did you slip into baby space while i was gone" he said quietly as he stroked Taehyuns hair, the little giggled in reply and grabbed Kais hand playing with his fingers in awe

"you have to go back to sleep bubby" Kai whispered down to Taehyun who was still playing with his hand curiously

"tyunnie its bed time" Kai said pulling his hand away

Taehyuns eyes quickly swelled with tears as he jutted out his shaking bottom lip

"im so sorry baby... d'you want your paci?" Kai asked

Taehyun tilted his head to the side before smiling and nodding

Kai quickly ran to Taehyuns room and returned with a sky blue pacifier plopping it into Taehyuns mouth

"go to sleep baby" Kai said stroking Taehyuns hair

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 48 16
A Tomorrow By Together x Reader Oneshot collection, SMUT and FLUFF fanfictions/oneshots
15.9K 647 31
"choi beomgyu give me my cat back!" ✮ ➜ social media / twitter au ➜ beomgyu & taehyun | txt ➜ secondary couple - yeonbin ➜ written on 22 march 2023 ...
1.4K 87 8
where Taehyun falls in love with a boy he expected to be sweet, preppy and perfect but turns out to be the complete opposite ✩ cover by me!! started...
279K 8.5K 46
you've been warned, this book drives you insane.