Anime Shows React to Lightbor...

By GoldenFang17

Anime shows like Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, and the other shows have their own story and own con... More

Authors Note
A Huge Gathering
The Calling
Welcome to Lightborn!
Character Info (Not a Chapter)
World Military Draft
A New Journey
Responsibilities
The Battle at Melromarc
Commander in Chief
Death Battle (Not a Chapter)
Fiend of the Sun
Acceptance
Hiraishin vs. The Seven Deadly Sins
Surprise Assault
Heavenly Machine God
Olaf Vs. The Commanders Pt. 1
Olaf Vs. The Commanders Pt. 2
Eye Monster
Investigation
The Quest to the Origin of the Titans Pt.1
The Quest to the Origin of the Titans Pt. 2
Warning
An End of A Journey
Seven Treasures of the World
Supreme Decimator
Hinoka and Taijin
Final Vow
Voerlg Armada
New Ones
The Demon and Devourer of the Everest
Lord of the Seven Thunders and The Phantom Predator
Monsters vs. Monsters
14 World Guard Vice-Lieutenants
Dragon of Justice
The Seventh Treasure of the World
The Fall of Apollo Pt.1
The Fall of Apollo Pt.2
Trailer: Dark World Domain Arc
Disbanded Commanders
Inmortuae Island
The Devil meets The Fiend
Kari and Miriana
The Guardian of the Black Temple
The Conveyor shakes out the Reality
The Showdowns
The Volcano of Death
Master of War
The Origins of the Death Kings

Setup

2.2K 21 13
By GoldenFang17

Eerie Music

The Imperial Army soldiers head to their destination, to the base of the Entente Alliance. In full speed, they have reached their destination without anyone from the opposition slowing them down, which made them curious and alerted at the same time. As they arrived, nothing but emptiness within the base can be seen from above.

"No one's here..." Serebryakov uttered.

"Did they go to the North to avoid meeting us here in the South?!" Koenig asked.

"Silence! We won't know what happened in here if we keep making noises!" Tanya replied. Hiraishin stopped and felt some disturbing aura around the base. He looked at Tanya's squad and looked down to observe the military vehicles.

'Something's wrong. Someone's lurking around here. He concealed his presence to prevent getting detected. There's no soldier around in here.' Hiraishin thought.

"Tch." Tobirama clucked his tongue.

"Eh? What's wrong, Tobirama-san?" Subaru asked.

"My instincts bother me with what's going on... No one's around on their base. Even if their weapons and so-called tanks are there as well, immobilized. It should be obvious already for you who's an expert in battle." Tobirama replied.

"Me? Uh, no, not really." Subaru replied.

"They're slowly falling to their trap, Subaru. That's what Tobirama's trying to say." Hashirama said.

Guns and beams around the squad lighten up in surprise and all went towards Hiraishin. The Captain noticed it already but Tanya and the others were slow to realize what's going on.

"Tanya!! It's a trap!!" Hiraishin yelled. The beams and missiles hit the said Captain, creating a huge smoke in the sky.

"Hiraishin!!" Tanya yelled.

"Noo!" Everyone cried.

"They got him!" Krillin said.

"Is that what you call a God? He was even caught by their surprise attack! Futile!" Dio exclaimed.

"Then what will you say if someone stronger than you will attack you surprisingly, huh?" Polnareff asked in an annoyed look.

"Heh." Dio smirked.

"Hashirama was right. The Entente Alliance set up a trap to their visitors and plans to ambush them right inside to their base." Sirzechs said.

Hundreds of Entente soldiers flew from far away towards the Imperialists in full speed and armed.

"The Fiend?! Another Ace of the Aces?! Who cares about his presence! We are going to slaughter you all in our territory!"

"Don't get cocky! They still have the Devil of the Rhine! Men, continue firing till the last bullet you have!"

"Yes, sir!" All of the soldiers replied. They continued firing their bullets towards them and to Tanya's surprise, their shields are too weak to handle the enemies' bullets.

"The bullets grazed us, Major! Our shields can't handle their attacks!" Grantz yelled.

"Major!" Koenig yelled and another explosion blasted behind them.

"They kept firing Hiraishin's position even him without moving or responding." Serebryakov said.

'We don't stand a chance against them. This is unexpected. Their numbers are bigger than was reported to us. Hiraishin was right. Someone's sabotaging the information we got from ours. What are we going to do now?' Tanya thought.

"Men! Cover fire! I'll try to find a way out of this zone!" Tanya yelled and flies away.

"No! Where do you think you're going?!" Some soldiers of the Alliance yelled and chased her.

"There's no way out in this country, Tanya Von Degurechaff! We will make sure your end will be done, here in our land!"

"First and Second Battalion, fire." Tanks from the ground and battalions of snipers target Tanya and shoot her with full force.

'I won't make it out! There's too many of them!' Tanya thought. She never realized that she was already bleeding, slowing her movements and increasing her anxiety in the battle.

'Why? Why can't I fight back?! This emotion that I'm feeling... Why...' She thought.

"Tanya can't get away with the injury she got!" Lucy said.

"Due to adrenaline, she doesn't realize that she's already bleeding. But it concerns me that even her, the Devil herself, gets anxious and is afraid to launch a counterattack against them." Albedo said.

"Hiraishin! Get up! Fight back!!" Mineta yelled.

"He's in mid-air, Mineta. What are you talking about?" Tsuyu asked.

"But he looks like he's fallen already! Why isn't he around?!" Mineta cried.

"Haha... I can smell it." Gojo said.

"Smell what?" Utahime asked.

"The bloodlust." Gojo replied with a serious tone.

"Bloodlust...?" Keyaru asked.

"Sniff sniff Huh?! Where's this bloodlust you're talking about, blind man?!" Inosuke asked.

"Blindman?!" Nobara asked.

"This is for the Alliance!!"

"Yeah!"

"Huh...?" Hiraishin asked from within the smoke. The soldiers heard his voice and pointed their rifles at them.

"He's still alive!" Grantz yelled.

"We're coming for you!" Weiss called.

"For the Alliance? With your petty, cheap tricks? Do you think I am amused by it? It angers me... It boils my blood... A lot." Hiraishin angrily uttered.

Doom Eternal OST starts to play

"Uh oh..." Itadori uttered.

"Hehe..." Gojo smiled.

"This intensity... This anger..." Meliodas uttered.

"He's right. It's bloodlust." Merlin said.

"A massacre is about to happen. Please ready your eyes for the gore events that will surely put a mark on your thoughts." Gowther said.

"Crap. I think this is going to be destructive." Iida said.

"Way worse than that, Iida-kun. Hiraishin's that type of Captain that has anger issues already. But he's not the type to show it off towards someone. He chooses the time when he'll do it. But in this case, since he's in the war, I'm going to expect worse than that." Izuku said.

"Death is coming." Urahara said.

"H-Huh...?" Koenig asked. The smoke around Hiraishin starts to fade away and his fiendish red eyes can be seen by everyone around, with his anger, catching their attention.

"I won't allow such things as this. You even consider this as a military tactic? This is such a cowardly move. Now... Then... How about I... I kill you all?" Hiraishin asked. Two huge, modified Gewehr 43 semi-automatic rifles slowly appear on both of his hands with huge knives on each tip of the rifle.

"Those rifles... are long and... menacing." Koenig said.

"H-Hey..."

"I thought he's dead...?"

"The bullets even penetrated his armor! How is that possible!"

"We've been fooled!"

"Shall we begin the Armageddon, Entente Alliance?!" Hiraishin roared and now fires his rifles in all directions while yelling. All bullets landed on the exact spot where Hiraishin wants to go: to their head.

"Run--"

"He's insane--"

"Look at them, their heads are blowing up one by one by his attacks. How can such a little kid... can turn himself into a monster...?" Grantz asked.

"What's wrong?! You can't take it anymore?!" Hiraishin angrily roared. He dropped his gear and starts beating up all of the soldiers with his bare fists, broke their arms, and crushed their skulls with every blow he launch towards them. He flies back again and spins insanely to unleash a powerful aerial attack at the remaining Entente soldiers.

"Take this... Tornado de la Hölle!!" A huge tornado of bullets rains upon everyone and kills the enemies of the Imperial Army. Tanya uses this chance to fight back and use her full strength to dominate the weaker soldiers. Hiraishin zoomed himself past the Entente soldiers, slitting their throats at great speeds, and flies away back in the air and fires again with his rifles. Tanks of the opposition kept firing until they can get a clear hit on Hiraishin, but the Captain uses his power to boost the damage of his bullets, allowing it to cause explosions when it hits its target.

"He's good at using guns." Tanya said.

"Not just that! He's flying like a frenzy!" Denki said.

"Why he would need that cheap equipment if he can just blow the whole place up?" Eren asked.

"Remember Eren, he's in his kid form, he doesn't want to expose his true form in there since there's a culprit in their army." Armin replied.

"Way to go, Fiend of the Sun!" Howzer cheered.

"That's... That's cool..." Andou uttered.

"Killing them in that way, Andou?! You're disgusting." Tomoyo said.

"Slitting their throats... I can't do such a thing as that..." Sayumi said.

"Some did notice that Hiraishin's getting more screen time. From the murmurs I get, they're pretty annoyed by his appearance." Fedora whispered.

"Who are those people?! I'll teach them a lesson!" Shiny angrily uttered.

"Those are the people who envy his skills and talent as a Divine Captain. But... There's a reason why we always see him on the screen. Because soon... Things won't go well for him." Taurus said.

"Enjoy it, while it lasts." Fedora said.

'His rifles pack a lot of firepower. Not even the knives too, they're too sharp and still can stab and rip some human flesh hundreds of times." Weiss thought.

Hiraishin bombards the tanks with his rifles and destroys the whole lane of tanks located near the forest. He dropped several grenades in the ground to cause an explosion and reloaded his ammo in mid-air without any difficulties.

'He's... He's fighting the whole Alliance by himself. This could be good and bad for us. When the whole Entente powers decide to go full strength against us, and Hiraishin might not be able to stay on our side for a long time, that means I'll be the one to clean up his mess. On the other hand, we're going to manage and conquer the lands we invaded just now and probably will lessen the area the enemies will use to build their bases and bunkers.' Tanya thought.

"Major! Shall we assist Hiraishin?!" Serebryakov asked.

"No! Get out of my way, Serebryakov! I'm getting infuriated right now!" Hiraishin yelled.

"Wha... How he can even hear us from here?" Koenig asked.

"His senses have started to sharpen." Tanya replied.

"Huh?" Weiss asked.

"Sharpen? Even his sense of taste?" Koenig asked.

"You can consider that too. From my observations, Hiraishin's waiting for the right moment to use all of them. And in this situation, he really showed up that he's another Ace to be feared by the other nations." Tanya said.

"Sense of taste? Really?" Grantz asked. After several explosions, his rifles were about to explode due to the extreme heat it releases after every shot Hiraishin launches.

"Here!" Hiraishin throws the rifle towards another soldier, stabbing him in the head, and continues to kill every soldier in his sight.

'When I am in this state, I tend to get angry a lot easier than in my normal form. This is the reason why I don't want to use this form. It will cause me to create powerful attacks that might end up the whole world.' Hiraishin thought.

"Hahaha... I see. It is confirmed. He's the Hiraishin from the future, no doubt. His fighting prowess, his sharpened senses, the power boiling from within... It's way better than the current one we have in the present... Yes..." Someone with an invisible cloak talked under his hoodie.

"Then why he, from the future, comes back to the past and fights the other nations? What is his reason?"

"I don't know. These Divine Captains are stacked with such plans, literally allowing the Death Kings to get confused about them, and outsmarting them in the process. But, in terms of power, destruction, and forcing things out, the Death Kings are the ones good at those things."

"Let him do whatever he wants. Make sure he won't catch you alive. If he ends up killing you, then their history will be rewritten again, ending in a bad way for us."

"Roger that..." The man with the invisible cloak slowly, allowing himself to be unnoticeable and walks away from the battlefield with a huge smile.

"That guy's the same guy within the Imperial Army!" Sakura said.

"He hasn't shown his true face too! What's with him?" Issei asked.

"Invisibility, huh? We can't even feel his Power Level or energy core after he concealed himself with his cloak. Jeez, another problematic character in the future I guess." Azazel said.

"You're right. Thinking about powers, I wonder what is going on now in Apollo after Hiraishin and the Twelfth Division left for their mission here in the past?" Najenda asked.

"Yeah. I'm worried about Byakuro. He's still devastated after he got bodied hard by Morgeus." Kirishima said.

"He'll be fine, Kirishima. Don't worry about Captain Byakuro, he's strong too!" Asta said.

"Yeah, I know." Kirishima agreed.

"Men! Fall back! This isn't what we expect to happen!" Several soldiers try to escape from Hiraishin's assault, but the Captain activates his Haki to immobilize them in their positions.

"I-I can't move..."

"What is this...?"

"Where do you think you're going... Man, you guys managed to scratch my attire with your childish surprise attacks. Now then... How do you want to die?" Hiraishin asked while approaching the immobilized soldiers.

"Wait." Tanya called.

"Huh?" Hiraishin asked.

"Tell us where did you manufacture those high-powered bullets? This gave me a pain in the ass..." Tanya said while showing them the bullet that hit her.

"Can I touch this?" Hiraishin asked and Tanya gives the bullet to him. Hiraishin looked at the bullet and he felt extreme pain and memories from the past flashed on his thoughts.

"What's wrong, Hiraishin?!" Tanya asked.

"Major! Take the bullet away from him!" Grantz yelled.

"Hurry!" Tanya yelled and they removed the bullet from his hands, allowing him to catch his breath calmly.

"Are you alright, Hirai--" Tanya stopped as the Captain slowly returns to his normal form and scares the remaining soldiers of the Entente Alliance.

"H-Hey..."

"When did he become... bigger...?"

"Tell me before I obliterate your whole country. Who manufactured this type of bullet to your army?" Hiraishin angrily asked.

"Our scientists made these bullets for us to use! They are all made of--"

"Lies!!"

'This power... This can't be made by any ordinary human. It's made from... a familiar entity, an enigmatic form of energy.'

"If you don't spill the beans right now, I'll eliminate you all." Hiraishin warned.

"F-F-Fine! Those bullets were made by--" All soldiers of the Entente Alliance were killed on the spot as their hearts exploded from within, killing them in the process and blood flow from their mouths and noses.

"Ew! What just happened?!" Noelle asked.

"They were killed!" Asta cried.

"That man again!" Klaus said.

Hiraishin looked around to find the source of their death and he locates the man in the invisible cloak, smiling behind a tree, seven kilometers away from them.

"He killed them to prevent them from sharing information to Hiraishin. A typical evil move." Akame said.

"Man! That was close! He was almost there to say that person's name!" Lubbock cried.

"Well, that's life." Wave said.

"Found you...!" Hiraishin roared.

"Wait!" Tanya yelled.

"Huh?" Hiraishin angrily asked. Tanya was terrified by the Captain's gaze but she needs to stop him from showing his true powers, or the whole world will know that the Imperial Army have someone with unimaginable powers on their side.

"Y-You know the consequences if you dare to attack them in that style, right?!" Tanya angrily asked. Hiraishin starts to realize that she was right. He can't do more for them if they have fulfilled their mission in the past. He lowers his arm down and stopped charging a powerful attack towards the enemy.

"You're right. I'm sorry." Hiraishin said and transforms again into his kid form.

"Well done, Tanya! You managed to tame a monster like him!" Netero laughed.

"That's our Major!" Grantz said.

"Yeah!" Weiss added.

"Who the hell that guy is...?" Tanya asked in an annoyed look.

"The distance between him and Hiraishin's pretty far. And yet, Hiraishin managed to find his exact location with just a single gaze. Amazing..." Izuku said.

"Right. But what's with that villain that he does want to annoy Hiraishin?" All Might asked.

"Everyone's dead. No one saw your true form. But, about this, what just happened that made you insane, Hiraishin?" Tanya asked.

"I can't tell what are the things I saw, Tanya. I'm gonna get some fresh air around this bloodbath land." Hiraishin replied and walks away.

"Is your brother alright, Major?" Neumann asked.

"Give him some time. You saw how painful that thing is when he touched it. Let's head back before their reinforcements come." Tanya replied.

"I'm worried about what just happened to Hiraishin. The pain he felt earlier was scary. It's like his nerves and organs are about to blow." Serebryakov said.

'This pain... hundreds of years ago... I have experienced it again. The thing I hated the most, it terrorized me again. If we managed to send them away from this universe, how strong are they in the next hundred years, or shall we say, in the future? We need to bring him back before they dare to invade the universes again. We don't want the other worlds to interfere because of them.' Hiraishin thought while looking at the sky. The opening starts to play and the title "Setup" appeared on the screen.

"Setup? Among all the titles, this one's the simplest one we have right now." Goku said.

"Yeah! And what's this setup mean?" Luffy asked.

"Just be patient and wait for the full episode to end!" Vegeta angrily replied.

In Inmortuae Island, the trio heads out to investigate the whole island while wearing gas masks, thanks to Zao who brought some with him. They experimented with several things inside the fog and they're figuring things out one by one, slowly and carefully.

"I assume this whole island's getting covered by the fog right now. Look around you, you can't even see things from afar." Zokatsu said.

"Yeah. Something's not right either. I feel we just walked in circles while investigating. I felt nauseous all of a sudden." Razeki said.

"Hahaha! These morons fell into my trap! They didn't realize that they were roaming the whole Cloud Insomnia that I made for them." Yamaha laughed while observing the three from a very tall tree on the island. He saw the meteors coming from the sky and teleports to their location.

'I did expand the fog on the whole island before they came, and allowed them to erase some portions of it when they step inside of it. After that, it's the perfect time to manipulate the size of the fog and instead of the whole island, it will cover the trio instead and will make them not realize that they're the ones already covered with the fog, and let them think that the whole island's still covered with the fog.

Because when these people come in the right time, it is also a great opportunity for them to kill these Lightborn bastards without them noticing their arrival.' He thought while walking to the shore. Five figures are scattered away from the island after landing on the shore and two shadows are approaching Yamaha.

"Welcome, to my Domain!" Yamaha exclaimed.

"Domain? This looks like an ordinary island, Yamaha. Are you sure our arrival on this planet is worth it? Make sure we'll kill some top-tier fighters."

A tall man with blue Pompadour hair, has blue sharp eyes with sharp facial figures on it, has blue iron cloak covering him, and has six blue stars marked at the back of his cloak said.

"Haha... I don't care if they're not. Since we are tasked to kill Lightborn soldiers. And if they're strong enough to entertain us, then our trip here won't be worthless."

Another tall man but this time, with a silver-colored surfer hairstyle, a black iron cloak, exposing his body in the middle, with floating blades around him and seven stars marked at the back of his cloak said.

"Now, now. This is why the higher-ups ordered you to come. Because these enemies are a bunch of fun guys to deal with! Not to mention, they're all stuck in my Cloud Insomnia right now without noticing it." Yamaha said.

"Fools. Who'll fall into Yamaha's cheap ability? Then, where are they right now?"

"Southeast. You'll sense their Power Levels but they won't sense yours. That would make your work on eliminating them easy, Lama." Yamaha said on the villain with the black coal.

Name: Lama Colpire

Age: 18

Power Level: Unknown

Height: 6'3

Aliases: Numero Siete of the Seven Spectral Stars, The Italian Southern Death Blade

VA: Senku Ishigami (Doctor Stone)

"Hah. The Italian just talked like he's not also falling into the Divine Captains' traps before."

Name: Ukori Minoru

Age: 23

Power Level: Unknown

Height: 6'6

Aliases: Numero Seis of the Seven Spectral Stars, The Fervor Dragon, The Negotiator

VA: Vlad King (My Hero Academia)

"Lama and Ukori... Two of the Spectral Stars..." Issei said.

"If Lama is an Italian, then Ukori's just a local name, right?" Mineta asked.

"Yes." Momo replied.

"Where are these Spectral Stars come from?" Metal Bat asked.

"They look humans, and those accents they represent show that they are humans." Amai Mask said.

"Can humans even breathe in outer space without any gear from NASA?" Subaru asked.

"Subaru... They're superhumans or monsters. Logic like that won't work on them." Julius said.

"And their Power Levels aren't revealed yet." Escanor said.

"Shut up. Don't make me remind of my mistakes before. Anyways shall we go ahead and kill them?" Lama asked in his Italian accent.

"As you wish. But, if you dare finish the work early, then you might get bored here on this planet. How about you observe them first before killing them in the process?" Yamaha asked.

"Fanculo... Fine. Let's go--" Lama stopped as explosions shake the whole island. One from the north and another one from the west.

"Interesting... They brought reinforcements!" Yamaha exclaimed.

"Uh... Not the other one though, the one in the west." Lama said.

"Eh? What do you mean?" Yamaha asked.

"She's chasing her sister again. If I'm not wrong, she has sunk three islands already while chasing her insolent sister." Lama replied.

"Hahaha! Talk about explosions... Can she come here and have fun with us?" Yamaha asked.

"We don't know. You guys are here on Earth, hiding and seeing each other. Why are you asking us about her interest in joining us, you pervertito..." Lama said.

"Easy, easy. I ain't that type of guy to go on... older women." Yamaha whispered.

"If she hears this maledetto insulto from you, she will burn you alive." Lama said.

"Those Italian words sure give me a pain in the head." Tetsutetsu said.

"What? Did you fry your brain or something?" Uzui asked.

"I didn't!" Tetsutetsu yelled.

"She? And her sister? Is there any event going on away from Inmortuae Island?" Hinata asked.

"From what they just said, yes, there is." Unohana replied.

"Sister fight... I see." Jean said.

"What is that, Grand Master Jean?" Klee asked.

"Ah... Some sort of a fight between two siblings with a similar gender." Jean replied.

"I see." Klee replied.

"Never mess with Klee or she'll blow you alive." Paimon whispered.

"Eh? Why?" Katsuki asked.

'Crap! This guy creates explosions too! Physically, mentally, and spiritually!' Paimon thought.

"Is she strong?" Katsuki asked.

"Bakugo, Klee's just a kid. Why do you look like you want to challenge her to a fight?" Amber asked.

"Shut up!! I haven't said a word and yet, you guys keep interfering someone's conversation!!" Katsuki yelled.

"Noisy." Diluc sighed.

"Hahaha. Fantastic." Kaeya clapped.

"Fine, fine. No need to warn me about it. Jeez. When is she gonna stop on her rampage?" Yamaha asked in an annoyed look.

Explosions were found in the west of Inmortuae Island, shaking the island and slowly evaporating the water around it. Two figures flash in the flames and smoke around the island, one's filled with rage and anger, and the other one, with worry and fear.

"How many islands does she needs to destroy just to catch me?!"

"You can't get away, Kari! You better surrender while there's still an island where you can jump on!"

"No! You can't take me away, Miriana! There's no way I'll surrender and follow you! You don't know how dangerous that organization you joined!" The two women now show up on the screen with ripped attires, wounded bodies, and different expressions towards each other.

"Wohoho!!" Sanji exclaimed with his heart-shaped eyes and fumed while nosebleeding. As the perverts in the theater were excited about the entrance of the two sisters.

"Holy nuts! Why are they chasing each other with those ripped dresses?! More destruction! More!!" Mineta exclaimed and gets slapped.

"Nyehe..." Jiraiya with a huge perverted smile.

"Hey, you're showing how perverted you are, Jiraiya-sensei." Kakashi sighed.

"Where are you looking, Darling?" Zero Two asked Hiro.

"H-H-Huh...?! N-Nothing! I'm staring at the ocean! Yeah!" Hiro replied nervously.

"Eh... Are you sure? Perhaps your eyes are trying to point on a certain area in the screen which is... their bodies..." Zero Two licked his ear and made him shiver.

"Kyaaaaaah!! Who are these previous and loving women with hot bodies?!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"Eh?!" Tanjiro asked in shock.

"Zenitsu has ascended into the great pervert level." Yushiro said.

"Can someone stop these boys from howling like wolves?" Nami asked.

"This is insane! Now the boys are having the same reactions just like the girls when they meet handsome Captains and characters in Lightborn." Shiny laughed.

"Shiny..." Taurus uttered.

"Oh, right." Shiny said.

"How old are they?! I wanna date them!" Denki exclaimed.

"From their looks, they don't suit for brats like you." Polnareff said.

"Eh?" Denki said.

"What's their name?!" Lubbock exclaimed while nosebleeding.

"Oh, come on." Najenda sighed.

"Tanjiro, calm Zenitsu down or else..." Nezuko cried while Zenitsu stares at the body figures on the screen.

"SEEEEEGSSS!!" Dale130 yelled from the other room. Fedora went to the other room and bonked Dale with his bat.

"SHUT UP OR I'LL TURN YOU INTO NAKED MEN!!" Shiny roared on the perverts in the theater, silencing them with her fuming anger.

"I remind you everyone that she hates perverts, remember?" Taurus sighed.

"What are they doing...?" All Might asked.

"And the lady that chases her, she called her Kari."  Nighteye said.

"You'll be fine joining them, Kari! Just become one of us!"

Name: Miriana

Age: Unknown, older than she looks

Titles: The Herrscher, the Tyrant Queen, Queen of the Dragons, A Fourth Order Death King

VA: Kurapika (Hunter x Hunter)

"A Death King?!" Motoyasu asked in shock.

"Queen of the Dragons..." Natsu uttered.

"Hey, hey. Easy there, Natsu." Gray said.

"Huh? I'm fine. It bothers me she has that title for herself." Natsu said.

"The Tyrant Queen..." Erza uttered.

"Wh-Wh-What?! No way!!" Sanji cried.

"She's from the Death Kings?! This is... horrible!" Lubbock cried.

"Heh. You deserve that. She'll be killed by the Captains soon." Naofumi said.

"Please don't! Her beauty is glamorous! I don't even care about her age either way!" Mineta exclaimed.

"Now you want a Death King like her to succeed for killing her?" Uraraka asked.

"No! She didn't even mention that she'll kill her! Please understand the situation first!" Mineta cried.

"Then how about those fireballs launched towards Kari?!" Irina asked.

"Mineta versus the whole Girls' generation. Good grief." Kakyoin said.

"Girls' what?" Jotaro asked.

"No! You destroyed the whole village and your intent right now towards me is murderous! There's no way I'll trust like you!"

Name: Kari Dragonia

Age: in her early 20s

Titles: Half-Human, Half-Dragon (Half-Breed)

VA: Hitagi Senjougahara (Monogatari series)

Kari kept running away from Miriana who continues to shoot her with her fireballs and this time, she speeds herself up and is about to grab Kari, but the runner jumps off the water and had no choice but to swim underwater away from Miriana.

"Haha! Do you think you can swim away from me...?" Miriana charges a powerful fireball towards Kari from her mouth and is about to launch it.

'Someone! Help me! There's no way I can dodge that huge attack! I can't...' Kari thought while swimming away and her clothes are about to tear off, exposing her private body parts.

"Yes! More!!" Sanji exclaimed and gets smacked.

"Shut up!" Nami yelled.

"There's no more island around! What is she going to do now?" Uraraka asked.

"That attack won't be powerful." Izuku said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Shoto asked.

"Miriana may have charged a huge fireball from her mouth towards Kari, but from her posture, she looks tired and stressed out from running. For Kari, she's tired too and she keeps on losing blood. Even if Miriana can fire that towards Kari, Kari on the other hand, will only feel the shockwave from Miriana's attack." Izuku replied.

"Ah... Izuku, if you'll allow Bennett to use your brain for adventures, he won't end up getting into a lot of trouble." Cyrus said.

"Eh?! My brain?!" Izuku cried.

"Wait, why?!" Bennett cried.

'This boy's intuition and analysis of a certain situation are amazing. He can be an awesome hero one day, and become stronger than anyone else.' Eula thought.

Miriana fired the fireball which turned out into a huge cannonball of fire towards Kari with her remaining strength and isn't hesitating to blow up the ocean, just to hit her.

'Take that...!' Miriana thought. Before her attack reaches the waters, a huge mirror arena appeared around her, and her attack reflected towards her.

"What the?!" Zorro asked.

"That arena..." Shinobu uttered.

"No wonder it's... Nagatama!" Might Guy said.

'What?! How could this happen?!' Miriana thought. She got hit by her attack and huge explosions blew the whole island into ashes. Kari in underwater slowly descends to a mirror portal and falls to a huge mirror Phoenix.

'H-Huh...? I'm in the air... Did someone save me...?' She slowly opened her eyes and saw a tall man with long blue hair and coat, standing and staring at the explosion.

"Oh, you're awake." The man who saved her is known to be Nagatama. Kari widened her eyes after she looked towards Nagatama's eyes whose lens is pure red and his sclera is pure black as well.

'Wha-What's with his eyes...? Scary...' She thought.

"A zombie Esdeath like him looks cool either way!" Bols said.

"Huh? Don't you dare give me that kind of compliment. Only Tatsumi is allowed to give me such compliments like that!" Esdeath said.

"O-Oh, yeah. Sure." Tatsumi chuckled.

"Wh-Who coughs are you...?" Kari asked. She noticed that her clothes are 95% gone and she quickly covered her chest while blushing.

"Don't you keep staring at me, you pervert!" She cried.

"Shut up. I don't care about your body. What I'm worried about is the islands that you've destroyed are islands that are used for farming by the people of Inmortuae Island. And you two destroyed it without thinking." Nagatama coldly said.

"O-Oh... Inmortuae...? Hey! You got it wrong! I was being chased by my sister! She's going to kill me or hunt me down so that I can join their side of darkness!" Kari cried while waving her hands.

"Would you cover your huge sorry thing, miss?" Nagatama asked while Kari realizes what he meant.

"Stop staring, you dummy! But... Thank you... for saving me." Kari said while looking away.

"Lucky bastard!!" Denki cried.

"He can closely see her majestic body perfectly!" Mineta cried. Shiny suddenly dropped two baseball bats from above towards the two.

"SHUT UP!!" Shiny roared.

"When will you two stop lusting on Kari's body?" Iida facepalmed.

"Tell me, what dark side are you talking about that your sister wants you to join?" Nagatama asked.

"The Death Kings... I don't know why--" Kari stopped as Nagatama pointed a huge mirror glaive on her throat.

"What...? Death Kings...? So she wants you to become one...? Is this a trick to make us fall to your traps by pretending you two are fighting?" Nagatama coldly asked with a death gaze on Kari.

"N-No... Please! I'm begging you... I don't want to join her side... I'm running away because I don't want to become a Death King. Please, please..." Kari sobbed while looking at Nagatama's eyes. The Vice-Captain moved his lens towards Miriana who's already charging herself towards them.

"It's her!" Kari cried.

"How could you have a time with a man, Kari?!" Miriana exclaimed. The Phoenix teleported on the other side of the Arena and allows Miriana to fall on the portals around it.

"Haste." Nagatama now activates the arena's power and makes Miriana ricochet herself around the whole arena.

"W-Wow... She looks like someone's pulling her from the portals and randomly pops out from any portal." Kari said but Nagatama ignored her.

'His Magic is insane... I couldn't even put myself to stop if I was in her situation. His coat... He looks like a Supreme Leader or something.' She thought while observing Nagatama.

"This is the Arena of the Lost Faces. A whole dome with portals around, allowing myself and the opponent to warp through these portals and appear from random spots. Only I, myself, can know where my opponent appears next. You better tell me the truth about her intentions against you." Nagatama said.

"Another awesome power he has!" Andou exclaimed.

"Arena of Lost Faces...? That's insane..." Houki said.

"Paimon won't know what to do if I kept going to the wrong portal though!" Paimon cried.

"Interesting ability he has, without forgetting his sense of justice as well." Zhongli said.

"Y-Yes... She killed everyone in our village including my mother..." Kari cried.

'She doesn't look like the liar type...'

"Oh, well." Nagatama said. He flashed towards Miriana and punches her in the face, knocking her down in the process and carrying her in a bridal way.

'What happened...? Did I get... defeated...? By who...?' Miriana thought before losing her consciousness.

'He's fast! He wasn't afraid of her formidable strength! Who is this man?' Kari thought. Nagatama imprisons Miriana inside a huge diamond and the same goes for Kari who gets imprisoned as well, except for her head.

"Hey!! That's too much!!" Subaru yelled.

"He punched her to the face?! How could you?!" Lubbock cried.

"That's fair enough since she's an enemy." Kazuma said.

"Splendid! I wanted to experience that pain too! Oh!" Darkness moaned.

"Can someone get rid of her?" Naofumi sighed.

"Hey! What the...?!" Kari cried.

"You're coming back with me. And explain everything about this... With your sister who's inside a huge diamond as well." Nagatama said.

"But why am I getting imprisoned too?!" Kari cried.

"Do you want your body to be exposed or not?" Nagatama asked. Kari looked at her situation and it appears that her body from inside can't be seen properly due to the different types of mirror glasses on it.

"Ah, I see. Thank you, meanie." Kari mumbled.

"Huh?" Nagatama asked with a serious stare.

"No, no! Let's go!" Kari chuckled and they all left, going back to Apollo with two new faces with them. Back in Inmortuae, Lama and Ukori felt the Power Level of Miriana that went gone all of a sudden.

"What just happened?" Lama asked.

"Huh? Who knows. Maybe Miriana has caught her target. She tends to shut her Power Level down when she has her target in her hands." Yamaha replied.

"Ah... What a pain. Now, that we're here. What are your plans now, Yamaha?" Lama asked.

"I'll be going to that volcano over there and pollute the lava in there to turn it into a virus..." Yamaha said.

"Oh? You mean the Zombie Virus thing?" Lama asked.

"But that kind of thing failed before, right?" Ukori asked.

"No, no. This is different. This volcano is sealed by an unknown barrier, and I don't know who even sealed this whole thing. My plan here is to use all of the people here in the village, turn them as Zombies, and use them as the source of a powerful explosion from the Volcano by throwing them all to its cone." Yamaha said.

"Huh? Then about the barrier?" Ukori asked.

"You guys are going to break it for me." Yamaha said.

"Huh? Us? Hey, you..." Lama uttered angrily.

"No, listen. You guys are about to face the Lightborn soldiers in here, right? With that, the shockwaves you'll create from your attacks against them will surely hit the said barrier, and if I find its main lock, I'll destroy them by my fists." Yamaha said.

"Breaking the Volcano's barrier. Who made that barrier though?" Asmodeus said.

"It is rumored that the barrier was made by Byakuro when he visited the island before. And he did already know what that Volcano can do if it's being disturbed by anyone." Taurus replied.

"I see. He'll use all of the Zombies, feed them into that volcano, and destroy that island and turn it into a complete zombieland!" Polnareff said.

"Then why you can't find it on your own? You're strong, right?" Ukori asked.

"Figlio di puttana... You're giving us too much work to do, I guess." Lama said with an annoyed look.

"Hahaha! No, of course not. We will succeed here if we manage to break that barrier and can climb that Volcano over there easily. But first, kill the Lightborn soldiers that are trapped in my Cloud Insomnia." Yamaha said.

'This Hijo de Puta annoys me. He can destroy the barrier all by himself and he wants us to do much work like killing these Lightborn fighters?' Lama thought in an annoyed look.

Fun Fact: Lama is the only multilingual fighter of the Seven Spectral Stars. He is one because he loves to curse and swear using different languages.

"Well, well. What are we going to do right now, Lama?" Ukori asked.

"I'll leave the rest to you both. See ya!" Yamaha vanished and left the two on the shore.

"Are we even asked to kill these fighters? Before we entered this planet's Atmosphere, their Power Levels are not as amusing as I thought. Anyways..." Lama scatters his Spade-shaped Kunais in the air and deploys them in all directions.

'Which Missili A Vanga will reach them first, that's where we'll teleport.'

'This is one of Lama's abilities. The Vanga De Caccia. He disperses all of his Spade Missiles around the whole area to search for its targets without using his senses. Once a Spade Missile hits its target, or someone powerful enough to deflect it, he will automatically teleport to that location without the deflector noticing him. He has killed several Lightborn Lieutenants and critically wounded some Vice-Captains, thanks to this ability, and he's as fast as Lord Kairos in terms of Time Bound abilities.' Ukori thought.

"Like Minato's Flying Thunder God Kunai. But it's different." Tobirama said.

"No, he mentioned that Lama only teleports to the locations of the Spade Missiles that are being deflected by their victims. He's not using any of his senses either to search for his target. Like my technique, it allows me to teleport to a certain location where my Kunai hits." Minato said.

"That's an amazing technique you have, Minato-san. I'm jealous." Subaru said.

"Haha, you're skill of looping to another timeline's awesome too. Don't think of it as a useless type." Minato chuckled.

"It isn't though! Right, Subaru?!" Satella asked.

"U-Uh... Yeah..." Subaru chuckled.

"Let's just wait before any of my Spades gets hit." Lama said.

The trio's still walking in circles inside the fog, but this time, Zao, except the two, noticed that they've been walking around the whole area again and again through circles, he observed and saw the same rock formations and trees on their way.

'Something's off... This place... We've been here for like thirteen times... Is the fog manipulating the whole place as well? No. There are no signs of any attack from our enemies. Razeki and Zokatsu aren't telling me about something eerie in this area. We should be careful.' Zao thought. A Spade Missile appeared right in front of Zao and widened his eyes all of a sudden.

'Shit! This is an ambush--' As he deflects the Missile, Lama and Ukori appeared from nowhere, erasing Yamaha's Cloud Insomnia and are about to lop Zao's heads with their weapons.

"So fast!" Wendy exclaimed.

"That's a Top-Tier Assassins for you!" Gon added.

"This could be a problem." Erza said.

"Amazing..." Minato uttered.

"Found..." Lama uttered.

"...you!" Ukori finished and the two are about to hit Zao with their weapons. But Razeki and Zokatsu quickly reacted to their attacks and shielded Zao, plus, they kicked him away from the two.

'Huh? Who are these two? No one has ever denied our surprise attack like that. Not even the Lieutenants. These two... they... they infuriate me...' Lama thought with veins popping out slowly from his face.

"Now that's a serious problem. They made a Spectral Star go berserk slowly..." Tatsumi said.

"Eek! His face is now angrier than ever!" Paimon cried.

"His eyes... This isn't going well." Kalego said.

"They're as red as hell..." Balam said.

"Are you all right, Zao?!" Zokatsu asked.

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine--" Zao stopped when Ukori flashed in front of his face and kicks him in the face, sending him into the tree, crashing and knocking several trees down.

"No, you're not! I'll break your bones till you can't walk anymore!" Ukori said while cracking his fists.

"You... You are..." Zao uttered.

"Yeah. I am Numero Sais of the Spectral Stars, Ukori Minori, the Fervor Dragon!" Ukori exclaimed.

'Shit... He broke my jaw... I can't even reach my staff... He got me perfectly with that kick...' Zao thought.

"Hey... Hey... Who are you two...?" Lama asked in a cold, deadly stare at the former Commanders.

"Huh? Who are we? We're from Lightborn!" Razeki replied.

"Lightborn? But your attire doesn't represent you're one. Tell me... How do you two stop our attacks?" Lama asked in a furious look.

"Zokatsu, look at him... He's insane..." Razeki whispered.

"Better prepare for what's coming. I don't like this sensation I'm getting from this man." Zokatsu said and grabbed his Kashu and Shisui. He charged towards Lama at full speed and lowers his head.

"Two-Sword Style... Dragon--" Zokatsu stopped as Lama flashed right in front of him, and destroyed both swords just by pinching its blades. The swordsman realized what just happened and couldn't believe that both of his swords are gone.

"Oh, crap..." Ren said.

"That's a badass move right there!" Chifuyu said.

"Eh?! He almost bled his fingers after he did that!" Takemichi cried.

"Did he though? I don't see any blood at all." Mikey said.

"He broke his swords without doing any power-ups or magic!" Leo said.

"So this is the power of the Numero Siete of the Spectral Stars...?" Tatsuya asked.

"M-My... Swords..." Zokatsu uttered. He got punched by Lama in the gut, making him spit blood in the process and sending him away.

"Zokatsu!" Razeki yelled. Lama flashed above him and lands a powerful axe kick on his head, strong enough to lose his consciousness.

'S-So Heavy...!' Razeki thought as he's about to lose consciousness. Lama grabbed his hair and raised his head upwards.

"Say... How strong you guys are...? How fast are you two...? Say, say..." Lama uttered.

'What's he talking about? I can't... look at him directly to the eyes. It hurts...' Razeki thought.

"Aw... I think that was just a bluff that you guys managed to block our attack earlier. But you're just like them. Weak and untalented scums... Zhè..." Lama's fingers turned into sharp daggers and are about to stab Razeki's neck.

"No!!" Everyone cried.

"It reminds me of Killua's way of killing people..." Leorio said.

"Yeah. But look at those fingers... They look strong enough to blow ten heads in a single strike." Killua said.

"Listen. You're the second Vice-Captain of the Eighth Division, right? Where's your Captain? I am so desperate to fight him head to head!" Ukori laughed.

"H-Huh...? Are you out of your mind? Captain won't fight someone as arrogant as you. In fact, you're just the 6th strongest Spectral Star, or shall we say... The second weakest..." Zao said.

"Hey, hey... I don't like how you talk, Vice-Captain. Let's make a deal. I'll kill you with my fists, slowly, and of course, painfully. But, in exchange, give me the location of your Captain." Ukori said.

"What kind of a deal is that...? Is that a deal for morons who aren't afraid to die?" Zao asked.

"Hahaha! Me? Am going to die? Sounds horrendous." Ukori said. He teleported above Ukori and launches his right fist with red energy imbued on it.

"This may look powerful but this kills you silently!" Ukori roared.

"No good!... I can't reach my... Staff..." Zao uttered. The two assassins' attempt to kill both Razeki and Zao interrupted when gunshots fired towards them.

"Gunshots?!" Shu asked.

"It's them." Gai said with a smile.

"Just in time!" Kendo said.

"Phew! I thought they'll all gonna die!" Choji said.

"Huh?" Lama asked. He dodged the gunshots and can't deflect them with his sharpened fingers. He decides to fall back and fly away from Razeki.

'Wh-Who is it...?' Razeki thought. Menji, from nowhere flashes above Lama and strikes his sword towards him. But the Spectral Star catches the sword with ease.

"Don't be too cocky, mortal..." Lama said.

"Oh, no, I am not." Menji said with a smirk. The sword Lama holds turns out to be a powerful electro bomb and suddenly paralyzes the assassin.

"Huh?" Ukori noticed the commotion behind him and several light saber flashes charged towards his direction. With his senses, he blocked all of the attacks with ease but a huge figure from above him covered his own shadow who's known to be Mob in his lion form.

"Ukori! Wir werden überfallen!" Lama exclaimed.

"Son of a holy chicken, could you speak the local language in critical times just once?!" Ukori angrily yelled. He vanished from Zao's position and regrouped themselves in another area away from them.

"Are you all right?!" Mojiko asked while running towards Zao.

"H-Huh...? Who are you--" Zao stopped after he saw Mojiko wearing a Lightborn uniform.

"Reinforcements...?" Zao asked. He looked above and didn't realize a huge lion landing towards him.

"Motherfu--" Zao cursed and closed his eyes to brace himself from impact but Mob quickly reverts himself to his human form and lands with style.

"I'm sorry! I was about to crush you but good thing I managed to land in my human form!" Mob nervously chuckled.

"A kid?! Interesting! I want to fight you! But... We will fall back for now." Ukori smirked.

"Huh? You're the second strongest next to the Death Kings and yet, you're retreating?" Menji asked with a mocking look.

"I'll remember that mock of yours, Lightbornian. For we will return with murderous intent and will slaughter you alive." Ukori said.

"How fast are you? How strong are you? How fast are you? How strong are you?" Lama repeatedly says the same questions while staring at Razeki.

"Hey, stop that. We're leaving. We're also not fighting with many people around, which makes you guys lucky at all. You may not face us yet, but you'll be facing bigger trouble coming at you in a few moments." Ukori smirked and the Spectral Stars vanished.

"They disappeared. Just because reinforcements came? What a bunch of cowards!" Lucas exclaimed.

"You heard him, Lucas, they don't fight them in a bigger type of fight. That means they're only strong when they're all alone with their targets." Subaru said.

"Heh. There's nothing to worry about them. They're both the weakest of the seven. That's just an alibi for them to escape and run away." Vegeta said.

"You saw them almost killing Razeki and Zao, right? Maybe they have a decision or better plans to execute in the future!" Rossweise exclaimed.

"Why you talk like you know their motives, Rossweise?' Child Emperor asked.

"Huh? I am not, though! I'm just saying their possible motives in the future!" Rossweise said.

"A hot chick like you is suspicious..." Laxus said.

"Eh?! Why me?!" Rossweise cried.

"You should've shut up, you damn bitch..." Jotaro facepalmed.

"O-Okay..." Rossweise said with a blush.

"Why isn't she offended by Jotaro's curses?!" Issei cried.

"Because he's cool!" Aqua said.

"In what way?!" Issei cried.

"Are you guys all right?!" Mojiko asked. They looked at Zokatsu who's kneeling on the floor and holding his broken swords except for the Ethereal Jade and Yoru.

"H-His swords broke..." Mojiko uttered.

"You're the new recruits from Lightborn?" Zao asked the newcomers.

"Yes, they are. It's been a while, Vice-Captain Zao." Menji saluted on the Vice-Captain.

"Yeah, same goes to you, Menji. It appears they left because they can't afford to fight us with huge numbers. Lame assassins and they're crowned as the second strongest to the Death Kings?" Zao said while healing himself by his Staff.

"Zokatsu... Your swords..." Razeki uttered.

"Yeah... They are destroyed by that guy... He's... He's strong. Strong enough to shatter them simply with his fingers..." Zokatsu uttered with his emotionless eye.

"He can't believe someone like Lama can easily break his swords with ease. Those swords have slain hundreds of monsters, but they all disappear just like that." Zorro said.

"I guess you're in that kind of situation before, Zorro." Shinra said.

"Me? Every swordsman does feel shocked when they found out their beloved weapons get destroyed. And for Zokatsu's case, he'll only stick now to Two swords, and his skillset will be limited." Zorro said.

"I'm sorry I can't--" Zao was stopped by Zokatsu who raised his finger towards him.

"No. No one's at fault here. I blame myself for being weak. That was a very quick confrontation but, the power to destroy both of my swords was as strong as the battle against Olaf." Zokatsu said.

"I see..." Zao uttered.

"Can I ask a favor?" Zokatsu asked.

"What is it?" Zao asked.

"Keep these sword hilts for me. I don't have any storage for them but I guess you do." Zokatsu said.

"Oh, okay..." Zao replied. He received the sword hilts and felt something that made him look at the hilts.

'It's hot... It's rusty but, it's damn hot. I can feel the dried blood marked on these hilts. Are these swords... are with him ever since he was a kid...? I think I am not the type of person who feels sorry or at loss whenever he loses his weapon. But for Zokatsu, he feels lost. I guess I have to understand them more and make sure that they'll never lose something precious for them, ever again.' Zao thought.

On the other side of the island, Lama and Ukori appeared in a huge branch of a tree and were disappointed by running away from the Lightborn fighters.

"That went well." Ukori said.

"You... How dare you make us leave and not even kill a single target...?" Lama angrily uttered.

"Woah, hey, hey. Take it easy. You do know we aren't good at fighting against a group, right? Besides, we just made them know what we're capable of." Ukori smirked.

"Huh...? What we're capable of...? You Hijo de puta... Do you even realize what are you trying to say...? We haven't done a single, brutal, thing done ever since we arrived here?" Lama asked with veins popping out on his face.

"Jeez. Just follow me and we'll finish this mission in no time. We need to come up with a plan on how to assassinate those--" Ukori stopped as Lama penetrated his hand on his heart, and slowly absorbs every Power Level Ukori has.

"Wh-What a-are you... d-d-doing...?!" Ukori asked.

"The kids?" All Might asked and all of the younger kids in the theater were teleported to the other room.

"He killed him..." Kirishima said.

"What's with him?! His anger has reached the highest points! Making him kill his own ally!" Sakura said.

"And the one he killed is one rank higher than him." Kakashi said.

"They're not showing any kind of belief or trust to their allies. All they want is pure violence and instant death to their enemies." Shikamaru said.

"I have... enough of your bullshit... Ukori... Even before against the Royal Angels, you always wanted your orders to be followed, even if you're the second weakest Spectral Star... You Maldito Bastardo... Your time's done..." Lama said. He is now absorbing everything from Ukori, including his Power Level, his abilities, and his own life form as well. The combination of black, dark blue, and red fiendish energy emanates from his body and his eyes turned pure red out of anger.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" The Numero Siete of the Spectral Stars roared in full power, trembling the whole island and has doomed its surroundings.

"What's going on?!" Mojiko cried.

"From the East!" Menji said.

"This is going to be a bloody fight." Zao said while looking at the location of the said roar.

"The Power Level Bar! It shows that the Spectral Star is in... t-two... two million..." Diane uttered.

"What?!" King asked. Everyone looked at the Power Level Bar and it represents Lama's power after absorbing Ukori's Power Level reaching up to 2,200,000.

"That Power Level is a total combination of two Divine Captains..." Armin uttered.

"Shit... That guy has powered himself up into full madman mode." Subaru said.

"Instead of thinking about how to defeat Yamaha, now this monster has fully powered himself, and matches the Death Kings' Power Levels." Julius said.

"That's just the base of his Power Level. Which means, it can increase soon." Taurus said.

"Is that so?! Then it won't be good for them." Ferris said.

"Let the bloodbath commence!! GREEMLIIIINSSS!!!" Lama roared in full strength that caused several purple huge meteors to land on the island. The meteors that landed were huge purple monsters with long neck, huge, muscular bodies, wider and sharp claws, and are blind ones.

"So that's a Gremlin...?" Venti asked.

"Haha... It's big... bigger than a Ruin Guard." Kaeya said.

"And there's many of them on the island." Amber said in worry.

"Y-You... Bastard... Wh-What you just did is... a forbidden technique..." Ukori uttered.

"Huh?! You can still talk? Anyways, you won't last long anymore. Feel free to say anything before you die." Lama said in his distorted voice.

"F-F-Fu--" Ukori stopped as Lama stabbed his whole face with his finger, and popped out using powerful fiendish energy.

"Huh? I don't hear anything from you. Oh, you're dead? What a shame." Lama said and burns Ukori's remains.

"Now then... Imma try to hunt them all one by one. But first, let me test my new set of powers, away from this island." Lama said and flies away to another island.

"Merciless brat.." Kyoraku said.

"All of them has arrived on the island. But he decided to leave again. How about the one with the blazing meteor style of arrival?" Urahara asked.

"Yeah! I almost forgot that there's another figure coming into the island. But who could that be?" Ichigo asked.

"Whatever was that we should prepare ourselves for the upcoming battle." Zao said.

"Help! Help!!"

"Huh?" Menji heard someone yelling for help and it was known to be a villager from Kirou's village.

"Help! Oh, there you guys are!" The villager cried.

"What's wrong?!" Razeki asked.

"The Zombies! They've invaded us the moment you guys left! I managed to get out of the village safely through the trees but... things got worse! Huge ones are coming to the village as well!" The villager cried. Zao and Menji widened their eyes as they know what are those huge monsters the villager mentioned.

"The Gremlins..." Menji uttered.

"Huh?" Kyoto asked. They all went back to the village and from above, they observed the situation and found the said monster approaching the village.

"Hey, hey... They're bigger than the walls..." Mojiko uttered.

"Eek! Scary! Their tongues move nastily!" Paimon cried.

"They can swallow Paimon as fast as drinking water." Lumine said.

"Hey! Why are you using me as a reference again?!" Paimon angrily asked.

"Hehe, no need for you to get angry, Paimon." Yoimiya chuckled.

"And why!?" Paimon angrily yelled.

"Ah... Noisy..." Sara uttered.

"Don't mind them." The Raiden Shogun said.

"And they're all heading towards the gate of the village! Hurry!" Zao yelled and all rushed to the gate.

"They're here! And they brought more reinforcements!"

"Thank goodness! You guys are finally here!" Rin cried.

"Is everyone okay?" Zao asked and all of them nodded.

"Nii-chan! The Zombies tried to jump into the walls but our fathers fought them and killed them!" One kid cried.

"Is anybody hurt?" Zao asked after patting the kid's head.

"No, we're fine! We badly need your strength right now! Those Zombies brought their big brothers to this island!" One man said.

"No, those aren't their big brothers. Those are Gremlins." Zao said.

"Gremlins? But they're as big as heck!" One villager cried.

"That's what we call to those monsters. It will cost us a lot of power just to erase them out of the way. Is there any way we can evacuate the citizens, Menji?" Zao asked.

"I guess we're trapped in here. Assisting the elderly, sick people out of this village won't be easy. But then, I got something from Captain Byakuro. Here, take these." Menji said and gives Razeki, Zokatsu, Mob, Kyoto, and Mojiko a crystal tablet.

"A Tablet?" Zokatsu asked.

Flashback

"What are these for?" Menji asked.

"Plant them fifty feet away from each other. Plant them on the ground as strong as you can. Those devices are all empowered by myself, and it will be a big help for you guys out there. Make sure Zao plays "Drop" by the Yin Yang Twins cause it will do the trick for those tablets." Byakuro said while wearing eyeglasses.

Flashback Ended

"Byakuchi in glasses makes my heart beat fast!" Tabane exclaimed.

"Byakuchi? Oh, yeah! That nee-san over there likes Captain Byakuro too much!" Bennett said.

"My, my. He looks loving, indeed." Akeno said while licking his lips.

"He does look like Sirzechs-sama but... another lovely man..." Grayfia said.

"Hahaha. It's fine with me if you are amused by their charm. The Divine Captains' charm surely can arouse all of the women's heart in here." Sirzechs chuckled.

"Well, not all, actually." Erza said with a serious look.

"Eeh...? Then how about the mumbling we heard from you. Did you ask yourself who's hotter, Jellal or Hiraishin?" Natsu and Gray teased at Erza, making her blush.

"H-Hey! You got it all wrong!" Erza defended while blushing.

"Huh? What about it?" Jellal asked.

"N-N-Nothing!" Erza replied without looking at him.

"Plant this on the ground with full strength..." Razeki said.

"You five scatter around the whole village. Plant them as I yell go." Zao said.

"And I'll prepare myself for the party." Menji said while disassembling his Imperial Arm into two huge guns.

"All right." Zao said. He plants the Staff on the ground, and wings appear from each side of the staff. The five are now positioned around the island, perfect enough to form a circular formation from the satellite view.

"Go!" Zao yelled. The tablets are now planted on the ground and the men who planted them disappeared and went in front of the gate. Zao plays the music Byakuro suggested and this happened...

As the music plays, (play on 2:28) each tablet slowly creates a quintuple-layered energy barrier upwards and a head of a wolf slowly appears in the front gate. Razeki and the others were amazed to see the tablets forming a barrier for the whole village and sees the wolf head facing in the direction of the monsters.

"Ooooooh!" Everyone cooed in amazement while the barrier starts to form.

"Holy crap... That's amazing!" Takemichi said.

"A barrier, huh?" Naofumi asked.

"That Captain's a genius." Keyaru said.

"It covered the whole village just because of that music! And it sounds really good!" Itadori said.

"Right?!" Gojo chuckled while dancing.

"Gross..." Utahime uttered while looking at Gojo who dances with a smile.

"That's Captain Byakuro for you!" Lucy said.

"Yeah!" Wendy agreed.

"That barrier could shatter the Armored Titan into pieces." Zeke said.

"Eh? You think so?" Reiner asked.

"Of course, look! It's been layered five times! And I don't know how advanced or powerful this technology they have!" Zeke exclaimed.

"Same as the ones we have, right Major?" Serebryakov asked.

"Probably..." Tanya uttered.

"Wow..." Mob uttered.

"This is awesome..." Mojiko added.

"Now then boys... Shall we clean up the mess?" Menji said while they approach the Gremlins and the Zombies.

'I see. Captain Byakuro still remembered the type of music I liked ever since I was a kid. Even if he isn't my Captain, I'm still very proud of him.' Zao thought.

"That barrier will prevent the Gremlins or Zombies from destroying the whole village those three are protecting. Make sure you guys can take care of business in there. I call this barrier, "The Cobalt Dome of Protection."

"Now then... Let's protect the village with the help of the Cobalt Dome of Protection! Let's go!!!" Menji yelled.

"Yeah!!" Everyone replied and they all started to attack the Zombies and Gremlins. Razeki attacks the whole horde of Zombie with his fire and lightning tornadoes fired at them.

"Die!!" He yelled.

"Is that Bakugo in another person's body?" Iida asked.

"Shut up! That ain't me! He sounds like me but I ain't as lame as him!" Katsuki yelled.

"Dumbass." Sabnock said.

"Huh?!" Katsuki angrily asked.

Zokatsu charged himself with the Yoru and Ethereal Jade while remembering the swords he lost earlier.

"Let's obliterate them, Master!" Lysander said.

"Yeah..." Zokatsu said. He flashed past them and blew their upper bodies in a flash. He continues to cut down the Gremlins' legs but they keep regenerating.

'They're too thick! And is it covered by... slime?!' He thought.

"Don't worry Commander... For I am... slowly transforms coming!!" Mob exclaimed. He jumped above Zokatsu and transforms into a huge lion beast, with armor and longer claws this time. He roared on the Gremlin's face and slowly melts its head while scratching its neck.

"It's good to see Young Mob doing great work for them." All Might said.

"He's way useful and adorable than the other students we have!" Mirko said.

"That hurts for some students though..." Ishigami said.

"But she's right!" Fujiwara exclaimed.

"Huh?! When did you agree on something like that, Fujiwara?!" Miyuki cried.

"Yeah! Purge their head out!" Garfiel yelled.

"Never thought you'll cheer someone like him." Ram said.

"Huh? Look at him. He's cool, ain't he? And that ferocious roar... Hah... Definitely amazin'..." Garfiel said.

"Never seen Garfiel this happy when someone has the same abilities as he goes on a rampage." Subaru said.

"Mhm, mhm!" Nezuko nodded.

"Keep fighting Mob! We will need your strength against them!" Mojiko yelled. He fired countless wind saber slashes on the Zombies and cleans the whole area near the gate. Kyoto in the air, deploys hundreds of clones with huge blades on them and starts killing the number of Zombies and erasing them in the process.

"One... Two... Three... Four..." Menji counts the Gremlins that he's luring out of the village through shooting their heads. It doesn't affect the Gremlins but it annoys them, and it forces them to follow Menji.

'Good. They're getting away from the gate. Hopefully, those boys can knock down them before we get tired out.' Menji thought. He runs upwards of the tree and does a backflip with his swords towards them. Four of the Gremlins' heads were lopped out after the attack and more Gremlins were attracted by Menji.

"Heh... Be my guests, then..." Menji uttered while walking towards the approaching Gremlins.

"I should join them..." Zao uttered while heading out of the village. Cheers from the crowd were heard around Zao while he's walking out.

"Hehehe... Excellent... Bravo... This is all according to plan... And Lama just eliminated his ally. Heh. That's the fifth Numero Seis he killed in the Spectral Stars, putting enough reason to not promote him to higher ranks. And that's what I would've wanted to happen. Kill his ally and bring the monsters to the island.

The Gremlins and Zombies are going to attack the village isolated here in Inmortuae, and force the Lightborn soldiers to suppress them away or erase their numbers if they can. While they're doing that, I'll have sufficient time to break the barrier in the Volcano of this island, and no one can stop me while breaking the barrier. After that, I'll use my most powerful virus to transform all of the villagers into high-powered Zombies and I'll feed them to the Volcano, to destroy this island." Yamaha said with a menacing grin while watching the Lightborn fighters fending off the Gremlins and Zombies.

"That was the setup he made all along!" Paimon exclaimed.

"You're right. If no one stops him from breaking the barrier, then the Volcano will be completely manipulated by him. I must admit that he's pretty a good manipulator to the Spectral Stars earlier, and to the whole environment as well." Albedo said.

"Hey, why do you have the same name as Albedo, are you siblings or something?" Ainz asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about. But knowing someone with the similar name as I have doesn't prove that we share the same blood." Albedo replied.

"Ainz-sama! We aren't siblings at all! I mean, look at him! He's..." Albedo from Overlord uttered while the Albedo from Genshin Impact stares at him nonchalantly.

"What?" Ainz asked.

"N-Nothing." Albedo replied.

"What kind of alchemy did Albedo used to tame that lust, thirsty-for-Ainz woman?" Paimon whispered to Aether who shrugged off.

"Then... Good luck on taking them all out at once..." Yamaha menacingly chuckled and vanished.

Back in Apollo, Miriana and Kari were all put into a huge room and still imprisoned by Nagatama's huge diamond that's wrapped around them. It slowly cracks when Miriana starts to break it from within.

"Huh...? Huh? Oh crap! She's gonna blow!" Kari yelled. The diamonds were all destroyed by a furious Miriana who's fuming with anger after she got knocked out by Nagatama earlier. She looked at Kari and without any hesitation, she dashed herself towards Kari, but, she stopped as her leg was locked in a chain, slamming her own body to the ground.

"Oof... That hurts." Kari said.

"Oh...?" Raijin peeked at the two from the door with his scary eyes.

"Eek! Who the heck are you?!" Kari cried. Miriana sensed the Divine Captain's presence and secretly starts to gather a powerful fireblast within her mouth.

"I won't do that if I were you. You're locked in here. And you see, this may be a huge room but here inside, your powers are... nullified." Raijin said as he enters the room. Kari looked at Raijin face and was astonished by how tall and majestic he looks.

"Heh. So your Vice-Captain caught me, Raijin... Lord of the Seven Thunders... the Divine God of the Royal Thunder... Heh... HAH!" Miriana roared with flames in her mouth.

"Guh! Could you stop roaring some flames from your mouth?! You ain't an exhaust either to roar like a Sports Car!" Raijin exclaimed.

"Divine God... Wait! You're a God?!" Kari asked in shock.

"Huh?! Are you a mortal?! Of course, I am. Besides, you two kept causing commotions on the islands near Inmortuae, disturbing the peaceful lives in there." Raijin said.

"Heh. Who cares about them?! They'll about to die either way! No one's gonna stop us to conquer the whole world!" Miriana smirked.

"Eh... You sound like Mojo Jojo from Powerpuff Girls like how you stated to ruin the whole world. Well, yeah, you're a villainess like him so, yeah." Raijin said.

"Huh...? You kept mocking me, aren't you...? You're too confident that you can finish me off with these chains...? How dare you..." Miriana slowly starts to go insane by shaking the whole room with her presence and flames fuming on her nose.

"She's insane! Look how she's trying to break the chains on her legs and hands!" Connie said.

"Of course she is a Death King! She can bust herself out of those chains!" Jean said.

"Mojo jojo... Who is that?" Kakyoin asked.

"Ah... Don't ask. He's just an annoying monkey." Shiny chuckled.

"Annoying monkey? I see." Kakyoin said.

"Monkeys may become villains if they steal your food." Polnareff said.

"Huh? It should be thieves right instead of villains?" Denki asked.

"But villains do steal right?! Huh?!" Polnareff scared Denki and make him hug Jiro.

"H-Hey! Get away!" Jiro cried while blushing.

"Do you think you can get away with this, huh?!" Miriana angrily roared with flames in her mouth. The chains that bind her slowly breaks apart and the Captain realizes it. But Miriana didn't notice that she wounded herself by forcing her to break free from the chains, ending up wounding herself up.

"I'll kill... you!" Miriana roared and broke the chains with her strength even if she's bleeding already. Kari was shocked to see her sister getting insanely strong after getting tired of chasing her for days. She swung the chains towards Raijin to distract his vision and to launch her charged attack.

"No." Danzo from the door said and suppresses Miriana down with the shadow hands from her own shadow that he created. The hands pulled her downwards, but her strength is powerful enough to withstand the hands.

"Enough." Danzo slammed his palm on her stomach, weakening her all of a sudden, but her rage is still active.

"You Captains... Are gonna pay for this..." Miriana angrily uttered.

"Tell me, Tyrant Queen... What made you decide to destroy the islands near Inmortuae? And why are you trying to kill your sister who doesn't want to join the side of the Death Kings?" Danzo asked.

"This is a personal matter, Captain! And besides, why are you getting in our way, huh?!" Miriana angrily asked.

"Man... They're huge..." Raijin uttered while staring at Miriana's body, and this made the Death King get angrier.

"You pervert!" Miriana roared.

"I'm gonna ask you something, Tyrant Queen. Are you part of the plan to invade Apollo in our absence?" Danzo asked with a death stare on Miriana.

"Heh... And what if I do? Are you going to kill me? Are you going to use all of your powers to erase me from this world?! No one's gonna stop the Death Kings from achieving their goals! And neither the four of you can stop us! Because half of us are awakened already, waiting for the right time to strike and kill you all in an instant!" Miriana exclaimed.

"Yikes. She's crazy." Raijin said.

"I know, right." Kari agreed.

"You too. Are you sure you're not one of them?" Danzo asked.

"They're huge too..." Raijin said and fainted himself after watching a 95% naked Kari and Miriana.

"H-Huh?!" Kari asked while blushing.

"What a loser! You fainted after seeing those beautiful bodies?! What kind of a God are you?!" Motoyasu asked.

"Look, the idiot's talking, as if he's strong enough to defeat the Shield Hero, but no, he can't!" Arthur mocked while he and Shinra are laughing.

"Huh?!" Motoyasu angrily asked.

"And can he even last for a second against Miriana? No!" Killua added while Gon was laughing.

"What's with these brats?!" Motoyasu angrily asked.

"Huh? Don't tell me you can't afford to accept their taunts at you? Weak." Jotaro said.

"Damn it..." Motoyasu uttered.

"This is why you're too innocent for this type of lustful body. How can you prove that you're not a Death King? Can you kill your sister right in front of us?" Danzo asked.

"Uh... I... I..." Kari uttered.

'She's hesitant. I know that they're siblings according to Nagatama but, after this woman chased her every day, isn't she gonna attempt to fight back or defeat her? Her Power Level is far from Miriana's. She just needs more training.'

"You can't kill her, am I right?" Danzo asked.

"Haha! You pathetic woman! That's why your village and your parents were gone because you're so weak!" Miriana exclaimed. She tried to break free from the hands but it's too powerful enough to shut her down in one place.

"Shut up... They did nothing against you... But you killed them all because no one loved you!" Kari sobbed.

"Heh... How dare you spat that right into my face?" Miriana asked as she vanished from Danzo's hands and appeared in front of Miriana. He quickly uses his Rinnegan to pull her down and stop her.

"I can't... MOVE!!" Miriana roared with the flames in her mouth. Kari's shaking while covering herself due to her being naked. Danzo starts to generate cursed energy from his fist and is about to slam it on Miriana.

"D-Damn you...!" Miriana yelled at Danzo after feeling the curse emanating from his hand. Before Danzo's fist can land on her head, a hand from behind stops him without any hesitation.

"It's not the right time to kill her. Don't do it." The man who stopped Danzo is known to be Hiraishin who just returned from the past.

"Hiraishin?!" Everyone asked in shock.

"Wait! Already?! He did return from the past?!" Asta asked.

"I thought he's still going to look for more military technology in the past for rebuilding Apollo!" Grantz said.

"Yeah! Yeah! And he did stop Danzo without us feeling his presence." Tatsumi said.

"We're all focused watching on those two..." Iida said while the perverts nosebleed and gets hit by Shiny's baseball bats.

"When will those guys stop getting crazy because of two women...?" Puri-Puri Prisoner asked.

"You can't stop them. You can't..." Zombieman replied.

"Hi-Hiraishin...? Is that y-y-you...?" Raijin asked as he wakes up.

"Huh? What happened to you, dumbass?" Hiraishin asked. Miriana looked at Hiraishin with surprise after someone like him, stopped Danzo from killing her inside their facility, as she knew that the Divine Captains from Lightborn, show no mercy towards their enemies and kill them when they have the chance. But this one's different. Someone like Hiraishin just saved her life and didn't bother what title she's crowned.

"So... You're the Tyrant Queen, huh? Why are you two both naked?" Hiraishin asked.

"Because..." Raijin whispered everything to Hiraishin which made him smirk.

"What are you smirking about, huh?!" Miriana angrily asked.

"Nothing. But, it's funny to hear that the Fourth Order Death King gets knocked out by a Vice-Captain. Low stamina? After days of chasing your sister? Pathetic." Hiraishin said.

"Shut up!!" Miriana roared once again with flames bursting in her mouth. The Captains except Hiraishin approached the said Death King and closes her lips gently without any fear.

'Huh?' Miriana thought.

"H-Huh...?" Kari asked.

"Huh?" Raijin asked in shock.

"That's Hiraishin for you." Danzo facepalmed.

"Uh oh... The girls..." Shiny uttered as some of the women start to get jealous and angry at Miriana who experienced Hiraishin's gaze and did a scene with her.

"Miriana..." Kalawarner angrily uttered.

"How dare she..." Arisa uttered.

"Hey, calm down, everyone." All Might nervously chuckled.

"No! How dare she gets to calm down because of Hiraishin?!" Mt. Lady angrily asked.

Miriana looked at Hiraishin's gaze towards her and felt something that she had never experienced before ever in her life. Her heart beats faster than usual and slowly sweats while looking eye to eye on the Divine Captain.

"I see." Hiraishin said. Miriana went back to her senses and almost bit Hiraishin's finger, but the Captain was quick enough and massages her cheeks.

"H-Huh?!" Kari cried.

"I've read your mind. I have seen enough. I don't consider you to be a Death King after all." Hiraishin said.

"Whatreyoutalkingabout..." Miriana mumbled while her face gets massaged by Hiraishin.

"There, there. I'll fix your life, Miriana." Hiraishin said. Miriana stopped resisting his touches and realized what she just heard from his enemy, the one she should kill right now.

"You'll what, Hiraishin? Are you crazy? This is the first time I heard you saying things like this to a Death King. What is wrong with you?" Danzo asked. Hiraishin walked past him and stopped.

"She isn't one of them. She's forced to be a Death King. If she is really one of them, she can easily obliterate this whole area with her prowess. Follow me." Hiraishin said.

"Huh?! Why will I follow a monster like you?! Die!!" Miriana charged Hiraishin at full speeds but her second thoughts are banging her senses, trying to stop herself from killing him. And that made her slower and only bumped herself to Hiraishin. Danzo and Raijin didn't attempt to stop Miriana's charge because they believe what Hiraishin just said is true.

'Wh-Why did I stop?! And why am I following him?!' Miriana thought. She suddenly got covered by Hiraishin's cape and prevents other people from seeing her naked.

"You'll need that. Stray dogs around here will surely put their eyes on you." He said and continues to walk.

"Why is Hiraishin helping her?" Akame asked.

"I'm definitely curious right now. She's a Death King though! Why is he helping an enemy?!" Tetsutetsu angrily asked.

"The bullet he touched earlier may have caused him to go back to the present and might interrogate Miriana about the origins of the creator of that bullet." Nighteye said.

"That is possible, sir! How about Tanya and the others he left in the past? And Yorichi as well?" Nejire asked.

"We haven't seen them bid farewell to him too." Mirio said.

The two reached Hiraishin's office and let Miriana sit on the bench. The Death King's murderous intent starts to be felt by Hiraishin who doesn't care at all. He grasped the bullet from earlier using tongs and walks to Miriana. And the Death King charged herself once again towards Hiraishin and attempts to kill him.

"Who created this bullet?" Hiraishin asked as he shows the bullet to her. Miriana stopped in mid-air and stared at the said bullet. She calms herself down and starts to feel nervous about it.

"Wh-Where did you get that thing...?" Miriana asked.

'She's nervous. That means she knows this thing.'

"Somewhere where you don't exist. At all. Tell me, how can this thing make you sweat so much? This is just a bullet after all." Hiraishin said.

"That's... That's no ordinary bullet..." Miriana uttered.

"I know. Now I'm asking you, who created this bullet? And does he exist?" Hiraishin asked.

"Why would I answer your question, Divine Captain Netsu Hiraishin...? Do you think I'll fall to your traps? But no, I won't!" Miriana yelled.

"Answer my damn question or I'll send you back to hell!" Hiraishin roared, strong enough to shake the whole floor around his office and made the soldiers and officers stunned by his roar. Miriana knew that the Captain's not fooling around and is trying to be nice towards her.

"Yes. He still lives until today. And is waiting for the right time to come and hunt you all down." Miriana replied. Hiraishin got his answer from the Death King and walks out of his own office.

"You better stay, Miriana." Hiraishin said.

"Don't you dare call me by my name casually! Or I'll rip you into pieces!" Miriana angrily yelled, but the Captain ignored her and left.

'Why is he so nice on me? I'm a Death King, I should attack him or he should go kill me in the act. But why...? What's with that monster?' Miriana thought while starting to calm down after getting insane earlier.

"I'm getting nervous about this." Gon said.

"Yeah. What's with that thing that made Miriana nervous too?" Killua asked.

"We can't even measure the Power Level of that bullet." Natsu said.

"Of course you can't, what are you talking about measuring its Power Level?" Gray asked.

"Phew. Miriana finally calmed down before she scratches Hiraishin's face." Irina said.

"Are you afraid that she might scratch Hiraishin's "precious" body?" Zorome asked.

"Why are you so jealous, huh? Are you jealous you aren't as masculine as him?" Miku asked with a smirk.

"Huh?! What are you talking about, you flat-chested woman!" Zorome yelled.

"What?! Take back what you just said!" Miku angrily yelled.

"Ah... A young couple with their quarrel." Aqua said.

"Are they a couple though?" Megumin asked.

"Here he is." Byakuro said as the three Apollo Captains met Hiraishin who's approaching them with a serious look.

"Tell me, Hiraishin. What went into your mind that you stopped us from killing her even she had the chance to kill us earlier?" Danzo asked.

"They're our enemies, Hiraishin! She is--" Byakuro stopped as Hiraishin shows the bullet that gave him extreme pain earlier in the past. The three looked at the bullet properly and memories from the past flashed through their minds and gave them headaches.

"Now, it appears that I have a reason why I let that woman released from custody. We have a bigger problem to face." Hiraishin said.

"This thing... Could it be..." Byakuro uttered.

"Yes. This is just a bullet, an enigmatic source of the bullet made by someone from those merciless demons." Hiraishin said.

"But him, in the past?! He's not even a grown-up before the war ended! Holy shit!" Raijin exclaimed.

"That's the problem. What in the hell is he doing in the past? While we're heading back to the present, we saw several things that convince me that Miriana is forced to be Death King, and for several reasons." Hiraishin said.

"Never knew you'll be concerned on some random villain, Hiraishin. Yikes." Raijin said.

"Listen. The reason why I spared her is that if she can't be a Death King, then the one who owns this bullet will be the one who'll be crowned as a Death King. And by that means, from where origin he came from, he'll become stronger than the First Order Death Kings and we'll end up dying before the other Captains can recover from the last war." Hiraishin said.

"Excuse me, what?! So he's telling that Miriana becoming a Death King was the right thing to do before that unknown guy turns to replace her position?" Sanemi angrily asked.

"If Miriana didn't become a Death King, then that guy will be the one who'll be a Death King and his strength is strong enough to knock down the Divine Captains! But who is that guy?!" Vegeta asked.

"I can't process the whole situation..." Denki uttered.

"Stop thinking or you'll blow your brain, dumbass." Asmodeus said.

"Who's a dumbass?!" Denki cried.

"What are you talking about? The Death Kings don't have any relations to that group! But yeah... They were even disbanded before the Death Kings were born and that guy who owned this bullet is just an infant right before we left." Danzo said.

"The Creator of the Death Kings is powerful enough to convince a demon like that bastard to make him part of his group. If ever he dares to fight the Creator of the Death Kings, then it will cause huge trouble in the multiverse." Hiraishin said.

"Now, that Miriana's a Death King, and making her one is right, according to your intuition, what's the next plan?" Danzo asked.

"Convince her to be one of you guys." Orel said from behind as he walks with the several Russian scientists and soldiers behind him.

"O-Orel...?" Danzo asked.

"Orel? Orel? Orel? Orel!! Orel!! It's you!!" Raijin exclaimed like a monkey and teases Orel.

"Hahaha! It's nice to meet you again, Divine Captains of Apollo." Orel laughed.

"Long time no see, Orel." Byakuro smiled.

"Same goes to you, Heavenly Machine God. You're still charming as ever." Orel said.

"Welcome to the future, Orel. Do you wish to stay here with us for a long time?" Danzo asked while he shook hands with Orel.

"I guess that's the plan. In fact, I have my own speculations on that bullet. It is known to be a bullet made to destroy you, Divine Captains. But, it isn't in the form where you should fear them. Let's say, this is Phase 1, yet, the unsuccessful test from Yastreb." Orel said.

"Yastreb? You know his name?" Raijin asked.

"Yes. Yasterb Makarov, the successor and the only human fighter of the... The Eternal Titans. I also gathered information that he just started creating experiments and formulas to take down the Divine Captains. And the one you hold now has the power not to critically wound you, but to devastate your mentality. It is known as "Godslayer".

"Yastareb Makarov? Another foreign name." Momo said.

"What does "Yastareb" mean this time?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yastareb means "Hawk" in Russian." Momo replied.

"Hawk, huh?" Hawks asked.

"There must be similarities between him and you, number two." Endeavor said.

"Heh. I hope there won't be any in particular." Hawks said.

And it seems that he failed on that one. With Hiraishin on his kid form, he experienced extreme pain, that nearly killed him." Orel said and this made Hiraishin shock.

"Uh oh. He spilled his secret." Ichika said.

"Nah, it's fine. That's for entertainment!" Andou said.

"Humiliating someone is fine for you? Disgusting." Eula said.

"Now, now, Eula..." Amber chuckled.

"Oooh? Did you just say... In his kid form?" Raijin with a wink on Hiraishin.

"Why did you tell them about that?!" Hiraishin angrily asked.

"Sorry, sorry. I forgot to tell you that it should be kept a secret. But I have to do it to explain it understandably." Orel chuckled.

"Damn it...!" Hiraishin uttered while Raijin teases him with a monkey dancing around him.

"But if we ever hit ourselves with this thing, will it be painful for us to bear?" Danzo asked.

"Of course not. The reason why you were dumbfounded by it is that the energy of the Eternal Titans emanated to it. Don't worry. It's just a very tiny portion of their power placed on this thing. But you just now experienced again... how powerful the Eternal Titans are." Orel said.

"Yeah. That bothers me the most. How're our visitors, Orel?" Hiraishin asked.

"Visitors?" Danzo asked.

"You four... Are Gods too...?" Tanya angrily asked while shaking and looking at the taller Divine Captains who arrived in the waiting room and meeting them in person.

"Oh! We met them at the present! That's cool!" Grantz said.

"They're tall... We look like brats when we face them." Neumann said.

"Y-Yeah. And Major's unhappy once again, now that she met four Gods this time." Weiss said.

"I know..." Tanya uttered.

"Buwahahaha! Hahahaha! That brat! Hates God?! What is wrong with you?" Raijin laughed on the floor.

"What's wrong about it, huh?!" Tanya angrily asked.

"Wh-Why did you brought them here in the present?" Byakuro asked in worry.

"You're the inventor of these majestic weapons? I am Dr. Adelheid von Schugel, the Development Chief Engineer of the Imperial Army! Nice to meet you!" Schugel exclaimed.

"Yes, indeed I am." Byakuro said.

"I brought them here so that we can start rebuilding our military technology with their aid. And I heard that Doctor himself is a genius." Hiraishin said.

"I see. Follow me, Doctor, I'll show you the things we need to rebuild." Byakuro said.

"I'm excited about this!" Schugel exclaimed. Orel laughed beside him and the three left.

"Wonderful! They brought me to their base to help them! What an honor!" Schugel said.

"Lucky for you!" Hatsume cried.

"Hehe. Everyone will know what I'm capable of!" Schugel said.

"Wow Major, there's more of them. And this base is way powerful than the Empire. Unfortunately, like what the other soldiers said, they've been attacked by these so-called "Death Kings" and almost destroyed everything in here." Serebryakov said.

"You better tell Being X that I'll fight him any time he wants!" Tanya angrily yelled.

"Being X? Oh, I think I know who are you talking about. But why?" Danzo asked.

"I have my personal reasons, Ninja-looking God..." Tanya replied and the Captains snickered on what they just heard.

"Ninja-looking God... I also have my personal reasons why I can't let you meet Being X. Excuse me." Danzo said while walking away, but in reality, it was just a lie that he knows Being X.

"Hey! I'm just kidding! Hey! Tell me where I can find him! Hey!" Tanya yelled while following him. Raijin went to Kari and gave her some clothes to use.

"Th-Thank you. Aren't you going to kill my sister? Since she's a Death King, right?" Kari asked.

'Her Power Level reaches the Lieutenants' and is near to the Vice-Captains and Royal Angels. What is she capable of either way?'

"No, we decided not to kill her. But we'll still keep an eye on her, just in case she goes nuts and kills everyone in here. Say, what's your name?" Raijin asked.

"Kari. Kari Dragonia." Kari replied.

"Kari... Dragonia... Are you related to Dragons or some sort?" Raijin asked.

"I-I do..." Kari replied with a sad look on her face.

'She lost her mother and this creature named Iris as well. Better not to brag that I read her thoughts or else she's going to punch me in the nuts.'

"What's wrong?" Raijin asked.

"N-Nothing! I'm fine. By the way, what are you guys gonna do to me anyway?" Kari asked.

"We'll train you. I smell that you have the potential to become stronger than ever! Stronger than that crazy woman earlier. Don't worry, I'll be the one who'll train you." Raijin said.

"You sound like you're mocking my potential. But I accept your challenge." Kari said.

"Very well." Raijin said.

"And also, who are you by the way?" Kari asked and Raijin does the anime fall.

"D'oh..." Raijin uttered.

"That's rude that you're talking to someone then you don't even know their names." Happy said.

"Nah, I guess that's not a big issue for Raijin. They just met in a day, so it's fine." Ultear said.

"You think so?" Gray asked.

"Well, if someone dares to fight Mikey and they don't know who he is, then that's rude." Baji said.

"Come on Baji, don't say that." Mikey said.

"He's the strongest in Toman, Baji. It's impossible no one knows about him." Draken said.

"Wait till he meets those famous gangsters from different animes." Taurus said.

Miriana looks around Hiraishin's office and she can't find any valuable information that she can use to help the Death Kings to destroy Lightborn from the inside. The Captain returns but this time, he brought some dress for Miriana.

"Here, wear this." Hiraishin said.

"Huh? Why would I accept such trash from you?" Miriana asked.

"Are you gonna wear it or not? Don't be so picky, you annoying woman." Hiraishin said.

"Hmph! Fine. Don't look." Miriana said. She uses her magic to wear the said dress and she looks better than covering herself with Hiraishin's coat.

"What's this for?" Miriana asked with a death gaze on the Captain.

"We're going for a walk. I'll show you how you live as a normal human. And not become some ugly Death King." Hiraishin said.

"And what if I reject your offer? Are you gonna hurt me?" Miriana asked.

"Then you'll regret to not witness how beautiful this world is." Hiraishin replied.

"Who cares about this world anyway? This is a pathetic world in the first place. Humans are monsters too, terrorizing the other humans as well with their inhumane acts.

"So the ones who brought you to this world are pathetic too? Meaning, you are, a pathetic fool, too?" Hiraishin asked.

"You..." Miriana angrily uttered.

"Come with me. I'll show you how to live happily in this world, rather than planning to destroy it." Hiraishin said.

"Hmph! Alright, alright." Miriana said and the two vanished from the office.

Some girls couldn't believe what they saw. They saw Hiraishin with Miriana and possibly the two are going for a date. And the perverts who lusted on Miriana, were jealous as well.

"The atmosphere in here isn't so well." Paimon uttered.

"Shall we run now?" Bennett asked.

"Run where? Are you a moron?" Inosuke asked.

"Wh-Why is she with that bastard...?" Raynare asked.

"This is unacceptable..." Kalawarner added.

"Miriana..." Sanji sobbed.

"How awful is this pain we're having..." Mineta uttered.

"I-I agree..." Issei uttered.

"Fools. Could you mature for just a minute?" Shoto asked.

"You haven't reached the Inmortuae Island, Nagatama? Just because of those women?" Raijin asked.

"Yes. I apologize for that, Captain." Nagatama said.

"No, no. It's fine." Raijin said.

"Huh?! That man is your Vice-Captain?!" Kari asked in shock.

"Oh? You again? What are you doing with Captain?" Nagatama asked.

"She's going to train under my teachings. I'll make her stronger and unleash her full potentials as a Half-Breed!" Raijin proudly exclaimed.

"H-Huh?! H-How did you know that I-I-I'm a Half-Breed?" Kari asked.

'Oh, yeah. This man, is a God too. Maybe he knew everything about me by reading my memories.'

"Don't worry. I'll let you share your life story by yourself. I won't dare to say them all by my mouth." Raijin said.

"Oh... Okay..." Kari replied.

"Now then. Danzo! Is there any information about the Death Kings?" Raijin called.

"It appears that two Death Kings landed on this powerful but strange island called Inazuma." Danzo replied.

"Inazuma... What about that place though?" Raijin asked.

"The island where this leader known as the Almighty Raiden Shogun exists. Why would the Death Kings come and invade their place?" Danzo asked.

"Sounds like they have a cruel motive on that Raiden whatever it is." Raijin said.

Inazuma

"Eternity? Claim yourself to have Eternity only if you are an immovable, impenetrable force, you bitch." A gigantic figure covered in shadow sat on his throne chuckled while stepping on the Raiden Shogun's head in Inazuma using his right foot. While the other one steps on Sara Kujou, the loyal servant of the Raiden Shogun herself.

"Wh-What?!" Paimon asked in shock. Sara and the Raiden Shogun herself were furious to see themselves being defeated by the unknown Death King. Archons like Venti and Zhongli were worried about the situation the Raiden Shogun's in.

"The Almighty herself..."

"No way... Raiden Shogun-sama lost..."

"Impossible!"

"Raiden-sama!!" Some Inazuman people cried about their leader's situation.

"W-We lost...?" Sara asked in disbelief.

"H-How... How is that possible...?" The Raiden Shogun uttered in anger, scaring several men in the theater.

"They lost..." Ayaka uttered.

"He's big. Really big.~" Venti said.

"I didn't expect for her to lose." Zhongli said.

"Where are the Traveler and Paimon?" Thoma asked.

"Yeah! Where's my brother or me in that one?" Lumine asked.

"Same goes to this mysterious boy known as the Traveler, himself. Too weak and frail to fight me." The Death King said to Aether who's lying on a pool of his own blood and is still bleeding and Paimon can be found unconscious beside him.

"Traveler!" Ayaka cried.

"N-No!" Lumine cried.

"He... He lost to that monster too...?" Jean asked in worry.

"Hm." Diluc said.

"Hey, hey! What just happened?!" Paimon asked.

"Are they gonna make us wait longer?" Fuzuki asked.

"Just be patient, Fuzuki. Yamaha and Volus will not fail on their missions. They're not as fast as you who just finished destroying a whole country with your abilities. When time Yamaha and Volus destroy the targeted islands, then I can finally use those destroyed lands to gain my full power in 100% and can open the Second Gate." The Death King said.

"Then how about these people who believe in Eternity?" Fuzuki asked.

"Then they will die with their eternity as well. Just as how I crushed this woman's ambitions in a second." The Death King laughed while slowly squeezing his boot on Raiden Shogun's head who grits her teeth in anger and while tears fall from her eyes.

Back in Inmortuae Island, the Blazing Force that was found in the ocean before arrives on the island and caused another trembling on the whole place. A figure of a tall man can be seen in the smoke, stretching himself and warming himself up.

"Ah... I've been waiting for this moment. To come and slaughter them all with my fists..." The man said and walks inside the forests of Inmortuae.

"Who is that guy this time...?" Goku asked.

"Are you all right, Guy sensei?" Rock Lee asked.

"Yeah. I can feel that the one who just arrived... is going to be an interesting fellow!" Might Guy exclaimed with a grin.

"Hopefully, he will be." Kakashi said.

"I can't believe that we all lost... to that monster..." Paimon uttered and fainted.

"Paimon!" Lumine cried.

"Can we cook her now?" Sasha asked.

"What?! No! No! Don't!" Paimon cried.

"She woke up." Aether said with a sweatdrop.

"Let's start the next one!" Shiny exclaimed and the title for the next episode was shown.

"Kari and Miriana?" Hinata asked.

"Yes. Now, let's go!" Shiny exclaimed.

"This could be the backstory of both women. And they may have a big role for Lightborn soon." Kagaya said.

"I agree with you, Master." Gyomei said.

To Be Continued...

Big shoutouts to ShinyUmbreon1243 for the wonderful arts for Kari and Miriana that she created. Salute to you fellow author!

Another chapter is done! I hope you liked this one as always! Stay safe and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
600K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
117K 3.7K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
123K 5.1K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...