Family means honesty. (Unless...

Від OKmack_

Tommy sees how much fun Techno is having being a famous superhero and he wants to give it a try, just two pro... Більше

Chapter 1: Theseus is the name, don't ware it out (not that you ever could)
Chapter 2: Fucking headaches, Man!
Chapter 3: Not all promises are meant to be kept..
Chapter 4: How to get away with throwing your friends off a skyscraper
Chapter 5: How do you talk to your father when he doesn't know your his son?
Chapter 6- An unhappy reunion
Chapter 7- Don't let him die, Phil
Chapter 8: Shopping with the boys GONE WRONG!! (Emotional) #Likednsubscribe
Chapter 9: Deja vu?
Chapter 10- How are you Phil?
Chapter 12- Coming to you live!
Chapter 13: Not you too...
Chapter 14- Confrontation
Rest in Peace

Chapter 11- Let the chase begin!

653 30 23
Від OKmack_

Not sure if this is a TW but just to be safe:

!!TW- brief mentions of pain

I was pacing back and forth in the bench trio den's kitchen so much I think Ranboo was getting tired watching me. I was trying to process what I had just been told. The reason Phil is currently bed ridden for XD knows how long is because some fucking psycho was running around trying to drain all the heroes of there powers. For what? Experiment with? Hold off for yourself? Make it so that no one would be able to stop him from future plans? We need to figure this out but, how? We don't even know the guy's villain identity let alone who he is or what his plans are. Dose the guy have powers of his own or is he just some fucking rando? Who is this guy and was he the guy Ghost was warning Techno about? Was the bastard actually trying to help?

"Tommy! Calm down man. You've pasing for the past half hour. It's making my feet sore just watching you!"

" Calm down Tubbo? Calm down?! There's some bitch out there draining powers from people, who has now attacked not only one of the top heroes of the world, but my father! How do you honestly expect me to be fucking calm right now?!" Tubbo tightens his lips closed and looks down to the ground. Ranboo looks at him sympeticaly then turns to me before standing up from his chair and walking over to me.

"Look Tommy, I know it's a lot right now, but it's nothing to worry about. I'm positive every hero in the city is looking for this guy right now. Everyone looks up to Phil as the crow father, and the people who know him personally look up to him even more knowing what he's been through. No one will let this slide. I think- *sigh- I think maybe the three of us should take a little break from the hero work. Only for a short while! Just until we know it's safe and what's going on with this guy. I mean, if he was able to get his hands on Phil, imagine what he could do to a few kids who have never had professional training."

"Wha- take- take a break?! Ranboo! I need to avenge Phil! I can't let this asshole get away with what he did!"

"He wont, Tommy! Like I said, heroes ar most likly out looking foe this guy as we speak, so I think it's best that we lay low until we know more about the situation."

"But-"

"Ranboo's right boss man." Tubbo interrupts me, walking over to me and Ranboo. "I mean think about it! The guy saw you before he fled the mall, and he saw how you reacted to Phil getting hurt, he's probably expecting you and Techno to come after him. If he sees you- er- Theseus anywhere around him, he will most likely kill you. And you saw what, whatever he did, did to Phil! Imagine what's gonna happen to someone who's powers haven't fully developed yet! Please Toms. We can still be in the mission, just from the side lines! We'll do research here and we'll send anything we find anonymously to the authorities or even your brothers. We're gonna help Phil but in our own, safe way. What do you say?"

I thought about it. Maybe they're right. People have been telling me forever to stop hero work for my own safety but this isn't even stopping hero work, it's just hero work with now powers! I can do this. We can avenge Phil.

"I'm in."

--

We started our research that night. Not much, but we started. We went back and watched the news broadcast and wrote down everything we could expect to have to do with our mystery villain -that we've decided to just call 'Ram' for convenience because of the weird ram horns decor on his head. His entrance and exit patterns, his device he used on Phil, Ghost's weird behavior right before he showed up. Everything.

We didn't do much together tonight other than making intense notes, but we did notice the robe he was wearing had the Colax logo on it. In other words- our fucked government's logo.

I used to not see the problems with our government, but I guess all the speeches I've heard from Techno rubbed off on me at some point.

I mean come on! Colax doesn't give a shit about it's people or the hero's who work there asses off for this stupid city. They don't repay or give support for the terrible mentally or physically health htat all their hero's are in and they have pretty much no restrictions for the children who have been given abilities.

Sure they have the kisense system but if a hero were to bring in a child for going on hero work without their license, the half assed cops we have here just let them go with no punishment. Which I guess in a sense is good for me, but still!

This logo on Ram's robe definitely gives us a lead on what his intentions could be.

The next morning, I left for home, happy with the progress we had made. I'm not ready to send any of this to my brother until we have more than some notes and a logo. So I walk through my front door with pride and just one more secret to hold from my family.

"Hello? I'm back!"... "Hello? Why is no one fucking answering me?!"

"The boys went out for a minute, Tommy." I turn and look into the kitchen to see Phil out of bed, struggling to support himself with the door frame.

"Phil!" I rush over to him to help him to a dining room chair. "I don't think you should really be out of bed yet Phil. We still don't know completely what happened to you!"

"I'll tell you what happened. That mother fucker sucked the life out of me! I can't even my wings anymore! My wings Tommy! Their supposed to be the one part of me that are meant to stay strong forever! "

"I know Phil, but come on man! Wil, Techno and I are doing everything we can to make you better, okay? You'll back to fuckin' soring through the air sooner then ever! In fact, if you want to help, you can try to tell me everything you remember from that moment. Hmm?"

Phil thought for a second , leaning forward on the chair- due to his wings not allowing him to sit properly- onto my hand supporting him up at his shoulder.

"Well, I was coming back to meet you boys in the cafeteria when I heard a loud crash, so I ran faster. When I got to you guys, all I saw was Techno fighting with that Ghost guy, and The Theseus kid entering on the other side of the cafeteria. I knew Tech wouldn't be able to focus on the fight with him there so I dropped my bags and- oh fuck I left you gifts at the mall!"

"Not important right now Phil, keep going."

"Okay, well.. I dropped my bags and went to go change into my suite in a change room of one of the empty clothing shops. It gets kind of fuzzy here, umm.. I think I was about to run back the way I came from to the cafeteria, when I realised I didn't see you or Wilbur, so I thought I would go around the long way so maybe I could catch were you guys were and have my nerves settle a little bit. I know Techno can handle himself but you two, I-"

"I get it, we're weak against any evil being because we don't have powers, please continue on."

"Oh, uh.. To get to the cafeteria the long way, I had to go past the main entrance of the mall. When I got there, there was a huge crowd of people, and holy fuck it was hard to get through there, so I believe I flew above them and as I was going back to the cafeteria, the crowd started panicking, so I flew down to them and, uh.. I was looking around for the problem, when I felt an arm wrap around my neck. All I remember from there was a screaming crowd, two figures and a sharp pain in my neck. One of the figures disappeared and the other one came up to me. I was happy because all I saw were your eyes Tommy. I knew you were safe, but now I believe it was the Theseus boy. He seemed frantic. I wanted to help him but that's when I blacked out. That's it."

"That's great Phil! But do you remember anything about the guy. Anything at all?"

"He had a terrible laugh that's for sure. It was one of the last things I heard. He had eyes I want to say were yellow, but that's impossible, unless they had to do with whatever power I'm assuming he had. Oh! And ugly mutton choppy side burns. That's what I remember. But I am getting a strange image of ram-looking horns on his head?"

Bingo.

"Thanks Phil. That's very helpful-"

"Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"Are- where you and Wil alright? At the mall?"

"Heh, yeah Phil. We were ok. We were with each other."

"Okay then, Well then, somehow the story took almost all my energy heh heh. Mind helping me out here Tommy?"

"Oh- yeah, one sec. Here we go." I help Phil up from his chair and let him lean onto me for support as we take small steps to his room. I lay him down and help him get comfortable, then go to get him a glass of water, but by the time I got back, he was already fast asleep. I placed the glass on his bedside table when I heard the front door open. I left Phil's room -shutting his door on my way out- and walk into the kitchen to see Wilbur and Techno putting some bags on the table.

"Hey King! What's this?"

"Oh Tommy! Perfect, you can help us put the groceries away." Wil said, pulling out packets of crackers and yogurt.

"Or you can come help me give these meds to Phil." Techno added.

"Oh! Phil like, just fell asleep a few seconds ago actually."

"Really? He was sleeping before we left. Was he Tech?"

"Pretty sure."

"He woke up when I got home from Tubs'. My fault for screaming I guess, but we were just talking and it tuckered him out, so he went back to sleep."

"Oh what did you talk about?"

"Uh.. nothing much."

"Anything we should know? Like anything about what happened at the mall?"

"... Nope. Just, you know, typical fuckin' father son stuff."

"Uh huh? Like what?" Techno asked, giving me a stern eye, Wilbur following his example.

"You know, video games, what's been going on in life, if I had fun with Tubbo. Like I said, typical."

"Okay then. Uh.. Wil where does Phil keep the extra-"

Phew. To close for fuckin' comfort.

I go back to Tubbo's tomorrow, and with the new info from Phil, we'll be able to narrow down our suspects. Look out Ram, Big man Tommy Careful-Danger-Kraken-Simons-Innit Minecraft is coming for you head. 

A/N: Whoo! Full character name pog, heh heh! Hope you like this chapter guys! I have to go back to school this week so unless i can fit in a chapter tomorrow, this will most likely be the last chapter until the weekend.

Also guys! Please educate me on the TWs I add. If the are appropriate of If I missed any you think I should add at any point, I want everyone to be safe while reading!
Have a great day/night!!<33

Twt for updates- @/mckennavenger

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.2K 41 10
In the ""wise"" words of c!Ranboo, "choose people not sides." Sometimes, though, you have to choose a side. Tommy's lived in the same town forever...
158K 6.4K 42
Cover Art by forgotteneucalyptustree on Instagram! Goddess!Reader X God!Technoblade Technoblade didn't believe in the word love nor was he interested...
156 2 24
|Cross Posted on Archive of Our Own| In a world where a small percentage of people are born with powers, Toby was born with a power considered villai...
7.5K 318 10
Tommy's an immortal that had seen a lot of things He have friends that are immortal too. He still retains his 17 year old appearance and attitude but...