Ben Drowned x Reader

By Krilynx_Write

You're the main character in this story. As the story goes you start to fall in love with the newcomer in sch... More

First time seeing him
Finding out his nice
His point of view
Stalker Ben
Encountering Jeff the Killer
Being questioned
Jess's house
He saves you
He steals for you
Alix
Rival
Jealousy
LS
Holding Hands
........
The necklace
The Strange Package
The colorful bird
In the woods
Powers
Secret
The legend
He loves you
Gaming night
Revolution
He protects you
Kiss
Together
The Cave
Old Descendant
Death
Secrets out
Too much
Fate
Goodbye
Author's note

Does he really likes me?

11K 512 96
By Krilynx_Write

  "Was I chosen to be the next descendant?" I thought entering the classroom and walked to Alix"Hey (y/n)!" Alix greeted "Hey Alix" I greeted back. Seating next to him "Sorry BEN" I thought looking at him then back to Alix"I thought you're going to seat next to Ben? Did something wrong happened?" Alix asks looking at me "Oh! Uh... Nothing happened. I just want to seat next to you for a change" I answered faking a smile.

"Does BEN really have feelings? Is he just playing me. I mean that's what CPs do right?.. I should think that his my friend and he doesn't know that I can see his real form.. But what if its all a lie?" I thought laying my head on the table while playing with my pen "Why so down?" Alix asks looking at me "I feel so lonely like no one likes me" I answered "I'm here. You're not alone. If you ever need someone go to me" Alix said holding my hand.

BEN's POV

"He thinks that (y/n) is just seating next to him. He can touch her" I thought death glaring at him as he holds her hand "The teacher in not here yet" I thought keeping my N64 "So why not get her back" I thought walking over to them "You're seating next to me" I said grabbing (y/n)'s bag and her hand "B-Ben" She whispered while blushing "Some day I'm going to kill this guy" I thought while (y/n) sat at her seat and I placed (y/n) next to her.

"What was that all about?" She asked hiding her blush "I just.. I don't want you seating next to him" I answered looking away "Are you jealous?" She asked titling her head "N-No" I answered looking down to my desk while blushing "You just stuttered and you're blushing.. You are jealous" she said teasing me "S-Shut up" I said grabbing my N64 and started playing again.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 2.6K 37
In order to save your life, Slenderman does what he hoped he'd never do - he makes you his proxy. Little did you know how much it would change your l...
8.7K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...
9K 252 22
you're a new rookie killer, and slender takes notice of you right away. You get ready to kill the news reporter that was talking shit about you, but...
130 1 8
Dealing with a deadbeat dad that forgets who you are most days is rough, especially when you're only 17. Of course though, that's not even the worst...