Lucky Penny [h.s.]

By alisonfelix

[Completed] [MATURE CONTENT] ** Reader's discretion advised (18+) Smut chapters are indicated with an (*) ... More

Lucky Penny
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22. (*)
23.
24.
25. (*)
26.
27.
28. (*)
29. (*)
30. (*)
31.
32.
33. (*)
34. (*)
35.
36. (*)
37.
38.
39. (*)
40.
41. (*)
42. (*)
43.
44. (*)
45.
47. (*)
48. (*)
49.
50. (*)
51. (*)
52.
53. (*)
54.
55.
56. (*)
57.
58.
59.
60.
61. (*)
62. (*)
63.
64. (*)
65.
66. (*)
67. (*)
68.
ONE SHOT: Harry - Zayn - Penny (*)
Epilogue: two years later.

46. (*)

19.9K 334 307
By alisonfelix

Harry.

I was slightly drunk by the time I saw Louis put his hands on Penelope's hips. My stance tensed when I watched his drunken face, pulling her into him and she put her hand firmly on his chest to keep the distance.

They chattered for a bit and the smile on Penelope's face eased me. I couldn't help but stare in envy when he squeezed her hips through the insanely tight dress.

She looked hot. Too hot. I had deliberately been ignoring her a bit all evening because the bodysuit I wore made it hard to conceal my boner. And I got a stiffy whenever she was around me in that little cop outfit.

The high heels elevated her, the stockings made her legs look endless and then the fucking garters on her thighs. They disappeared into the hem of her navy blue dress but I knew what they were leading to. A garter belt. And I couldn't wait to see. Penelope had never worn elaborate lingerie with me. I assumed she simply didn't own anything like that and I was fine with it.

Seeing her in lace undergarments sent me into cardiac arrest already.

I noticed her hand tightening around the rum and coke she was drinking as her smile faltered, and Louis' boisterous laugh echoed through the room, overpowering the bass that was booming through the house.

I frowned when his eyes searched the room and landed on me, the small smirk on his lips made me feel a little uneasy. And then Penelope briefly looked at me too and then it was pretty clear she avoided my eyes.

My teeth clenched together when he moved one hand, sliding it down to her ass but the look on her face proved to me that she told him off immediately. He then squeezed her hips again, pulling her into his bare chest but she pushed against him and shook her head.

They continued to talk for about a minute before she turned around and walked out of the door, leaving Louis on his own in the middle of the room. He looked shocked. I reached for my phone when it buzzed in my pocket.

Message from: Cinnamon

He knows.

I didn't need to ask what exactly he knew. I could guess it from the way Louis was now making his way over to me, smirk on his lips. He truly was a little devil tonight.

"So, Bowie... I've just come across some rather interesting information. Or should I say... Model Man?" He began, making sure nobody else could hear us. I wondered if I should try and play dumb or just admit everything, and I chose the latter.

"Yeah, I figured." I nodded, "She texted me."

I avoided his eye sight. I didn't need to see the shit eating grin on his face, looking so smug that he figured out our secret. I had no idea how he did it, and I had to admit that I was slightly pissed. It made me feel uneasy that so many people knew. Liam honestly didn't care all that much, but Louis was much more teasing and childish than him.

He'd get his fun out of it, I knew that much. He'd play with the information.

"I have to say... I find myself surprised. And a little impressed, to be honest." He spoke, "Been trying to get with Penny for years."

My teeth clenched together when he spoke to me, "And when she denied me again tonight, I knew something was up."

I fought my smirk at the thought. My Penelope denying literally everyone tonight. I had seen it, how guys threw themselves at her. Their eyes lingered on her ass when she walked by, they glanced down to her cleavage when she spoke to them. They tried every cop-line in the book to impress her. I had also seen it on her face that she was uncomfortable with all the unwanted flirting. Not every guy took a 'no' seriously.

"So, what's she like?"

My brows raised as I turned my head to see Louis, who had a smug look on his face. I frowned at his words, "Excuse me? I'm not telling you that."

I knew he was just trying to get a rise out of me, but it stupidly somehow worked. I was a little drunk, and very frustrated from seeing everyone flirt with my exclusive non-dating special friend. I was frustrated that I couldn't shove my tongue down her throat in front of everyone. I was frustrated that I couldn't behave like Liam, who saved Katie swiftly whenever a guy was near her. I was frustrated that Penelope looked like that and that I couldn't touch her until we were alone tonight.

I was frustrated that Louis knew. That he had pried it out of her.

"Fair enough, fair enough." Louis shrugged, "Listen, I'm not gonna tell anyone. You don't have to worry. Penny was pretty adamant about that."

I sighed out in relief, "Thanks."

"But I have to ask... The hickeys? The text about the tying up? That was all you?" Louis asked curiously. I nibbled the inside of my cheek, slowly nodding, "Yup."

"You're the guy with the small dick who can't please her?"

"She was just saying that to tease me. Don't have a small dick and I can assure you she's very pleased." I gritted through my teeth with an eye roll. I didn't want to give him details but still felt the need to set the record straight about that little comment she had made a week earlier.

"What about Cinnamon?"

I let out a breathy chuckle, "Who do you think Cinnamon is?"

It took him a minute but eventually his brows raised and there was recognition in his eyes, "Holy shit, seriously? Wow... You guys are two peas in a pot. Creative nicknames, I must say."

My eyes flicked over to the front door, that opened again and Penelope walked through after having finished her cigarette. She rubbed her hands together for warmth after being outside in the skimpy outfit, and my glare hardened when she was stopped by a guy. She shot him a friendly smile, but it quickly faltered and turned into a bored expression when he said whatever he was saying to her.

"Oh, fucking hell." I muttered in annoyance under my breath, taking another swig of my beer when I had to watch another guy trying to make a move on her.

Louis snickered from next to me, "She told me you don't get jealous. I told her it was bullshit."

"I'm not jealous." I shrugged in denial, "Just... frustrated."

My eyes didn't leave her when she politely excused herself and then went up the stairs. When the guy she was talking to hesitated for a moment before going after her, I growled from the back of my throat and pushed myself off of the wall to go after him.

I heard Louis' laughter from behind me but I didn't care.

That fucker was going up to her room, and even though I knew Penelope was tough enough to reject literally everyone tonight, I'd had enough. She was mine.

I jumped up the stairs, seeing him just turn the corner of the hallway as I stalked after him. My hand found his shoulder and I aggressively pulled him back until he yelped and bumped into the wall.

"Back off, Dracula." I barked before shoving him back out of the hallway and making my way to Penelope's room. I didn't bother knocking, and she looked rather surprised when I barged in and then slammed the door shut behind me.

"Ha-" She started but I shut her up when I smashed my lips on hers. I had been dying to taste her all evening. Those fucking red lips were so seductive, and I couldn't even act upon it downstairs with all those other people.

My hands moved everywhere, feeling her body beneath my palms as I curved my own body around hers. Our lips molded together in a messy, wet kiss and Penelope's hands quickly found my red, dyed hair while the force of our movements knocked the police cap right off her head. She stumbled backwards a little on the high heels, but my hands gripped her tightly to steady her.

It's what I had been wanting to do all evening, ever since walking through the door. I couldn't even get a single word out when I first laid eyes on her. I was a stammering, blushing mess when she stood in front of me in that little outfit. I had seen it on the picture, and the idea of her in it had been haunting my dreams all week. Actually seeing her in it, was a different story.

"He knows?" I breathed out once we pulled back. I was still holding on to her, and guilt flashed over her eyes as she licked her swollen lips and nodded, "He knows."

I took a step back and exhaled sharply, "What the hell happened?"

Penelope seemed taken aback from my reaction, but it was all part of the plan.

"Hmm?" I urged her, raising my brows as I held my hands on my hips, "What the hell happened? Did you tell him?"

"No." She frowned, "We were talking and he was trying to persuade me in sleeping with him and th-"

"What?!" I bellowed. Penelope's eyes widened and she pressed her lips together as I shot her a harsh look, "He tried to fuck you?!"

"... As I was saying. I denied him, obviously. And he asked me why. And I tried to make up excuses and then he started about Model Man..."

"Jesus." I hissed and Penelope let out a breath, "And then he said something about Model Man never finding out because he wasn't here. And then something apparently changed in my face and he figured out that he was here, so then h-"

"What do you mean, he figured it out?!"

Penelope clenched her jaw, "If you'd let me finish, you could hear for yourself."

It was clear that about three seconds after she spoke out the words, she regretted them. Penelope shrunk back a little as her eyes widened at herself. And I hated it. She licked her lips, "I-I'm sorry."

"No," I shook my head, "Don't be sorry. You're right. I'm interrupting you. Go ahead." I pushed.

She seemed confused but cleared her throat, "Alright. He just started listing names then and he called yours, and I said 'no', but he said I hesitated. He didn't believe me. And just like that... he figured it out." She explained.

"Just like that?" I frowned and she shrugged, "Yeah."

"Why did you hesitate? When he said my name?"

It was Penelope's turn to frown, "I didn't."

"Then how did he figure it out?"

I could tell I was getting on her nerves, which was exactly what I was trying to do. She huffed, "Fuck if I know?! Maybe something in my eyes? I don't know, I swear I didn't hesitate!"

"What do you mean?" I continued, "Something in your eyes?"

She threw her arms up in aggravation, "I don't fucking know, Harry! Maybe my pupils dilated or something?! Doesn't that happen around people you –" She stopped herself abruptly, pressing her lips together.

"People you what?" I pushed. I knew exactly what she was about to say, and I dared her to say it out loud.

People you love.

"It doesn't matter!" She was near shouting now, "I'm – Why are you acting like this is all my fault?!"

"Because it is!" I yelled back and seemed taken aback, that insecurity flashing over her face again. I could see her crumpling before my very eyes and she eventually shrugged, "I'm... Yeah, you're right, shit... I'm s-"

"No." I sternly said, "I'm not right. And you know it. You feel angry, don't you? Angry with me? That I'm blaming this on you?"

She tilted her head to the side in pure confusion, "What? What are you doing?"

"Tell me," I challenged her, "Do you feel angry that I'm blaming this on you?"

Penelope seemed almost scared to tell me and I knew exactly why. She eventually nodded, "Yeah, a little."

"Explore that." I instructed her, "Be angry. Let yourself feel that. It's fine to be angry, it's not a bad emotion, Penelope. I'm in the wrong, be angry with me. Come on, yell at me, shout at me... Let's argue. I don't care."

"What?" She frowned.

I licked my lips, "Be angry. Fight with me. Come on." I urged her and she folded her arms in front of her chest, "I don't want to fight with you."

"Why not?" I pushed, "Because you're scared I'm going to explode? Because you're scared I'm going to lash out? I can promise you right now that I won't. Fighting is not a bad thing, feeling angry is not a crime. You're allowed to feel it. Work it out on me, go ahead." I motioned my hands to myself and I saw the clear confusion in her eyes.

She literally never allowed herself to feel frustration. The number one reason was because he never allowed that. She could never be angry with him because he turned everything back around on her. I had noticed it on so many occasions, that I had done something wrong or fucked up, and I could see it in her eyes that she was pissed but she never expressed that.

On the contrary, she turned it around on herself. She took the blame for everything and always ended up apologizing for things she had nothing to do with. Because fights with him always turned into screaming matches and her cowering back into corners while he raised his fists.

I wasn't like that.

I wanted the fight with her, I wanted to show her that it was okay, that I wasn't going to like her any less for letting out her emotions. I wasn't going to shove her back or call her names. It was a fucking argument and I wanted her to have it.

She had been growing more and more confident in front of my very eyes these past few weeks, and I wanted her to continue that. Learning how to have a fight, was important for that. She wasn't that frail little girl anymore that he made her into.

"I can't." She murmured while her eyes dropped and I licked my lips, wondering if I was taking it too far. Yet I decided to push, "Yes you can. Don't you feel angry when I say that it's your fault that Louis knows? That so many people know?"

Her eyes flicked up, blazing with fire and her teeth were clenched.

There she is.

She was fighting it still, but I nodded at her with a small smile as if trying to reassure her. I wasn't going anywhere. I also wasn't going to turn into a monster because she disagreed with me.

Penelope inhaled a sharp breath, "As if you've never let anything slip while our friends are around?"

Yes, yes. I have. Exactly.

"No. I haven't. Not like that. Nobody has found out because of me."

"He pried it out of me!" She exclaimed, "I denied it time and time again but he saw right through me! He was staring straight in my eyes!"

"Why was he that close to you anyway?!" I pushed and Penelope huffed, "I told you, he was trying to sleep with me!"

"Yeah, don't remind me." I sneered, "What did you say to him?"

She shot me a deadpanned look, "I took him up to my room to ride him." She rolled her eyes, "Jesus Christ, Harry! What do you think I said?!"

"How should I know?! You've sure been talking to a lot of guys tonight!"

Her eyes widened as she glared at me, "I've been denying all of them! For you!"

"Maybe if you didn't dress like that, they'd leave you alone!" I spat. Her face contorted into pure anger and I knew I had struck a nerve. I knew I would with that comment. I wanted to. I had heard it at Steve's last week when Dave bashed on her Halloween outfit. Penelope had glared at him so harshly it even intimidated me. She hated it when people commented on her clothes or told her not to wear something. 

Penelope seemed to collect herself as she softly licked her lips, narrowing her eyes at me, "I'm giving you one chance to apologize for that." Her voice was low and stern, and I had never seen her this angry. Furthermore, she asked me to apologize. It was a first that she didn't apologize herself.

I smirked slightly at her anger, seeing her nearly tremble from how furious she was.

"That dress is rather tight, isn't it love?" I taunted and I could almost see her teeth grinding together as she tried to control herself. I continued, "All these men downstairs drooling over you... Can't believe I allowed you to wear that."

For a second, I thought maybe she was going to slap me. But I knew Penelope would never turn to physical violence ever in her life. Her eyes darkened as she shot fire at me, "You... you allowed me?"

I smirked back at her, and she tilted her head to the side as her lips also curled up into a tiny smile, "Hmm... Are you jealous, Harry?"

My smirk faltered as I took a breath, "Fine. Yeah. I'm fucking jealous." I didn't even see a point in trying to hide it any longer.

It seemed to amuse her, and in normal situations it would bruise my ego or piss me off, but I wanted her to have the power.

I saw it coming from a mile away when she jumped at me, locking her ankles around my torso as her arms were around my shoulders. I caught her easily, crashing our lips together as I stumbled backwards slightly. She was panting against my mouth, tugging on my hair and tightly pressing herself against me, tightening her legs.

I held onto her ass and we pulled back for air, "Are you still angry?" I muttered.

"Yes." She breathed against my mouth, nipping on my bottom lip before it snapped back into place. I smirked at her, "What do you want to do, hmm?"

Penelope hesitated for a moment, and a shudder ran over my spine when the tip of her tongue gently licked my top lip, "I want to use you."

Holy fuck.

I was too stunned to say anything, and Penelope unlocked her legs until she was back on both her feet on the floor. "Get on the bed." She instructed in a soft voice, fingertips fumbling with the plastic handcuffs that were part of her costume.

Oh shit, shit, shit.

Her stare hardened when I didn't move, "Don't make me repeat myself, Harry. Be a good boy for me tonight. You're on my last nerve."

I near exploded in my pants from the way she was talking to me. I did as she asked me to, shuffling backwards until I felt the edge of the bed against my knees and then sat down until I crawled back and felt her soft pillows against the back of my head.

She stared at me, near glaring in that fucking insanely small cop costume, "Take off your clothes."

I didn't hesitate a second as I kicked off the red boots and zipped down the glitter bodysuit until I took it off in one go. I was left in my boxers on the mattress, and Penelope curiously eyed the bulge in my pants, "Does it turn you on when I tell you what to do, Harry?"

"Yes." I croaked out.

She hummed at me, popping one knee up on the bed before moving up on all fours, crawling over to me in the most seductive way. And she wasn't even trying. Her brown hair was in subtle waves, falling over her shoulders and framing her face. My eyes flicked down to her pushed up boobs, faintly seeing the remains of a hickey I had left there days before.

I sighed out when Penelope paused, leaned down and softly licked her tongue over one of my nipples. My hands found her shoulders and she was quick in sitting up again, knees next to my hips as she hovered over me. I watched as she gently took both of my hands, "No touching."

I whimpered out in despair, body squirming as I yearned for contact. She took pleasure in seeing me like this, and the power in her eyes only grew. And I loved it. I held my breath, hips bucking up on instinct when I felt her removing the handcuffs from her costume.

She held intense eye contact with me when she brought them to my wrists, and ever so slowly cuffed me to the bed. My arms were over my head and the cuffs were rather flimsy. I knew that if I tried I could break free easily. Her headboard only had one bar – thank god.

"Fuck..." I cursed as I stared at the girl on top of me with mesmerized eyes, "You're so hot when you're angry."

Penelope leaned down and kissed me, her tongue invading my mouth immediately. I greedily parted my lips for her, moaning into her mouth when she sunk her hips down and sat directly on top of my hard crotch. She didn't really move though, just rested there while our lips moved together.

I licked my lips when she pulled back for air, "Punish me... punish me, please..." I begged in a whisper, "Use my cock to get off, it's all yours... all of me is yours..."

Penelope's lips parted at my words and she stared down at me before hungrily kissing me again. I whimpered into her mouth, pushing my head up to kiss her back and I was honestly already feeling frustrated that I couldn't touch her. I never thought I'd mind that much, but I missed the feeling of her skin beneath my palms tremendously as she seemingly also refused to touch me.

"Use me, Pen, use me." I urged her and she panted into my mouth, suddenly sharply rolling her hips forward for friction. I couldn't hide the smirk on my lips at her desperate need to stimulate her clit.

"Is my baby all wet for me?" I coaxed and she groaned, "Your baby's tired of your talking."

"Shut me up then." I whispered back and she pulled back to see my face, "Yeah? Want me to gag you?" Her thumb rolled over my lip and I turned my head to suck it into my mouth for a couple of seconds, "Mhm. Gag me with your pussy. Want a taste."

She stared at me with wide eyes as I hazily looked at her, "Please, baby... Let me have a taste..." I pitifully pleaded and she shakily exhaled upon hearing me so submissive for her.

I was confused when she got off the bed again, standing up in her high heels next to me. She moved over to the door, and for a second I thought she was going to walk out and leave me here, but she simply checked if it was locked and then turned around again to face me.

A hand ran through her long hair before she used the fingertips of her one hand to undo the glove on the other. "You know..." She started, the right glove dropping to the floor before the left one did as well. She took a tedious step towards me, eyes on my face as her fingers moved to the zipper of the dress.

"A lot of men have tried to hit on me tonight..." Penelope continued in a soft voice as she dragged the zipper down. It showed off the black lace bra she wore underneath and the zipper stopped right above her belly button.

Penelope undid the belt around her waist, the holster with the fake gun dropping to the floor to, "But you're the only one who gets to see me like this."

She shrugged her shoulders out of the fabric and pulled the dress down over her hips until it pooled around her ankles. My cock twitched in my briefs when my eyes dragged up and down over her body. I had never seen her in lingerie like this before. The black garter belt was lacey and delicate, holding up her sheer black stockings that covered most of her legs up.

The black thong was a sight for sore eyes, and Penelope gave me a moment to look at her. When my eyes were back on her face, she shot me a small smirk, "My jealous boy."

Her words hit me though. I was hers as much as she was mine. She didn't want anyone to see her like this. She didn't feel safe and comfortable enough around anyone else to bare herself in such a vulnerable state. It boosted my ego tremendously that I was the only one to do that for her. That I was the only one she felt she could be this intimate with.

She hadn't brushed off those guys for me tonight, she had done that all for herself.

I watched with dazed eyes as she slipped off the high heels, lowering her height just a little before her fingertips unhooked the garters. She unclipped the belt from around her belly, leaving her just in underwear and the stockings.

With slow steps she walked closer to the edge of the bed and I continued licking my lips, panting breaths falling from my parted mouth as I tugged on the handcuffs. The clinging of it rang against the headboard and Penelope flicked her eyes up to it, "Are you okay?" She suddenly asked, genuine concern in her voice as she eyed me fighting the restraints.

She had never asked my permission to tie me up and it suddenly seemed to dawn on her that I had never given her consent for it. But I was fine. I quickly nodded, "Mhm... touch me, please... I'm so hard..."

Her eyes then dropped to the tight bulge in my boxers, and she obeyed my wish as she quickly hooked her fingers in the waistband and I lifted my hips so she could drag them down my legs. The relief of my length springing free and slapping against my stomach, made me sigh out.

I was sensitive though, leaking precum from my swollen slit. And if Penelope truly was pissed, she'd let me suffer a bit. I didn't mind exactly, I loved the edge where I turned into a begging sub.

"A little more patience..." She murmured out and I grunted in need. In no time, Penelope was back on the bed with me, hovering over me as she pecked and nipped on my neck. I moved my head around to give her more space and she eventually did kiss me again on my lips. Not deep though, not allowing me to feel her tongue, not allowing me to taste her mouth.

I whined in frustration when she pulled away again, pulling on the handcuffs once more.

I saw the excitement on her face when she reached behind herself to unhook the black bra, and the fabric fell down her arms to expose her supple chest. My eyes were glued to her hard nipples, length twitching against her thigh as she didn't grant me the satisfaction of any friction to my painfully hard cock.

"Ride my face..." I whimpered out in a soft plea, and she hummed before pecking my lips once more. Not many words were said when she slid off her knickers and decided on keeping the thigh-high stockings on.

A wise choice.

I could feel myself drooling when Penelope crawled higher until her knees were on either side of my stretched arms and her core was hovering over my face. She looked both hungry on lust as well as a little self-conscious, but I pushed it all away from her when I lifted my head as far as it could go to let my tongue drag a line up her wet folds.

She threw her hair back and I immediately heard that soft gasp she always let out when I touched her first. Her core clenched and she pressed her palms flat to the wall behind the bed as she slowly but surely sunk down.

I moaned at the taste, moaned at the feeling of her on my mouth, moaned at how soaking wet she was for me. Fuck, she was a true delicacy. I let my tongue explore her folds, pushing them aside so I could run it flat up and down her slit before tilting my head and paying special attention to her clit.

Soft whimpers came from her lips as she stared down to see my head between her thighs, and she pressed her mouth against her upper arm to silence herself. I groaned in protest, wanting to hear her pretty moans, but she shook her head.

I expertly ate her out, licking my way around her cunt, tasting every drop of arousal she gave me before I pushed my tongue against her entrance and slipped inside. I flexed and curled it, and Penelope responded with a sharp gasp. Her hips started rolling against my mouth, softly grinding back against me as she closed her eyes and panted out.

"God, Harry..." She mewled out softly, "Just like that..."

I moaned back against her, keeping my eyes strictly on her face to see her reactions to whatever I did. My dick was leaking profusely, leaving a pool of precum beneath my belly button as I was rock hard but I didn't care right now.

I wanted her to cum on my mouth. I loved it when she lost control like that. There was nothing more beautiful to me than Penelope's face when she reached her climax.

Her jaw dropped and she let out a strangled moan when I sucked on her clit, flicking my tongue over the swollen nub and then using rolling motions to provide more pressure. Her thighs tensed and she smacked her hand against the wall, "Oh, fuck, yes – yes!"

My biceps flexed as I desperately tugged on the handcuffs, wanting to cup her breasts, wanting to tug her hips down to grind on me harder. I needed her deeper, harder.

Much to my surprise, the flimsy cuffs actually gave way. My eyes widened when I felt them breaking in half and my hands were suddenly free. Penelope seemed shocked too as she instinctively lifted off of me. My hands worked quick in trying to reach her but she held her finger up.

"No."

The one word made me freeze immediately, my hands stopping mid air as they were going for her tits. I was panting out breaths when she still hovered over me, "No?" I asked.

She repeated, "No. If you really want me to have control, you'll be a good to me and hold onto the headboard until I tell you to let go." Her voice was gentle, not an ounce of insecurity or doubt in there.

I was partly disappointed because I desperately wanted to touch her, but I was also so turned on and impressed by her stern behaviour, that I couldn't help but follow her instructions, reaching for the wooden bar of the headboard behind me that I tightly gripped with both hands.

"Good boy." She purred before sinking down again. I put more work into eating her out and had her moaning out my name in no time. Her head rolled back on her shoulders, "Harry, Harry, Harry..." She chanted in a whimper, "Fuck, yes, make me cum... make me cum, baby..."

Baby.

I harshly nipped on her clit, pressing my tongue against the nerves as hard as I could and it pushed her over the edge. Penelope gasped in a deep, sharp breath as she arched her back out, nails clawing at the wall as she jerked her hips against my mouth.

My tongue licked up her release as she screwed her eyes shut and bit down on her lip to quiet her moans. I wanted her to be loud, I wanted her to scream my name. For everyone to hear. I didn't care anymore. I moaned against her, trying to keep her against me for as long as possible, and if she had allowed me to use my hands I would tug her against me to elongate her orgasm and lick her right into the next, but Penelope used her trembling thighs to push herself up and disengage.

I was breathing heavily, licking my lips as she caught her breath, resting her forehead against the wall with closed eyes. Her chest was heaving up and down with quick, sharp breaths and her hips were still buzzing. It took her a minute before gathering the strength to climb off of me.

She shuffled down lower again until she was sitting down on my thighs, still panting while her eyes were on my cock. She tilted her head to the side, as if inspecting me, and her eyes then flicked up to my hands tightly holding onto the headboard of her bed.

"You're being so good for me..." She praised in a breath, leaning over me to deeply kiss me this time. I keened at the feeling of her tongue against mine and I knew she could taste herself on my lips. Our tongues swirled together for a bit until she pulled back again and then immediately sunk lower until her lips folded around my cock.

There was no warning, no teasing, no build-up as she immediately took me all the way down, engulfing me in her warm mouth as her tongue massaged my slit. She greedily lapped up the precum and sucked on me. I hardly could process the amount of pleasure I felt. I had never thought she'd go down on me.

A strangled cry fell from my lips and my eyes rolled back as my thighs tensed and I bucked up into her mouth on instinct. It took everything in me to keep my hands where they were instead of lacing them through her hair.

I was so ready for an orgasm that it was too tempting almost to hold her head in place while slamming myself down her throat. She had such a warm, tight throat... Lips and tongue of an angel. Being sucked of by Penelope was one of my favourite things.

Being inside of her was another. I could never choose which felt better.

I supposed she gave me head for a bit to let herself recover from her orgasm, but it was after a couple of minutes that she stopped. Her lips pecked the tip of my dick a few times, making me jolt and hiss in sensitivity before she crawled up a little higher again and lined me up with her entrance.

I held my breath, praying to god she'd go slow because I was about to burst. Every muscle in my body tensed and my eyes were wired shut when Penelope slowly sank down on me. Her walls were tight even after one orgasm and from being prepped and slick. Her muscles fluttered around me, stretching to accommodate me and I was sure she could feel every single vein pulsing against her.

We let out simultaneous sighs, and I opened my eyes to see hers softly closed. She almost looked like she was asleep for a second, it was the only other time I had seen her so peaceful. It made me wonder if me being inside of her felt just as good for her as it did for me. If it made her feel complete, like my cock was right where it belonged. We fit together so well, it was insane.

I was surprised when Penelope leaned down, cupped my cheeks and full on kissed me as she gently started moving her hips. Her mouth was soft and gentle, her tongue slow as she brushed against my lips and asked for entrance.

It was one of those kisses that made my head spin and made my stomach twist. One of those kisses I completely lost myself in, like I was floating. I closed my eyes, following her lead as we passionately made out on the bed while she rocked back and forth, my dick slipping in and out of her.

Kissing had never felt as good as it did with her. It had never turned me on to that extent, it never did that much for me. Right now it felt nearly better than sex, and it just added so much to the experience to have her lips against mine.

Her fingers were gently as they ran through my damp hair, and she moved her lips gently over my jaw and then down the arch of my throat before she reached my collarbones and sat up straight again. Her eyes were glimmering, fonding at me as she straightened up and then placed her hands on my thighs behind her.

Her entire angle changed and her face contorted in pleasure when I felt how my cock hit her g-spot with each swivel of her pelvis now.

Her thighs locked around me, her breaths got shorter as she focussed solemnly on how I felt inside of her. It put me in a trance the same way it had when I watched her ride me in the backseat of my car. I had been just as mesmerized then to see her lose herself like that, to see her get herself off.

So fucking beautiful.

"Harry..." She whimpered desperately and I groaned, "You're gonna cum, kitten? Can feel you clenching around me, sucking me dry... Fuck, you feel incredible like this... Looks so pretty, riding me like that."

She gasped a breath, "Fuck, fuck, feels so good... so good..." Her head rolled back, hair falling down her shoulders as she moved herself on top of me, chasing her high and I couldn't do anything besides watch with pure fondness in my eyes as she rode herself to another orgasm. The feeling of her muscles clenching around me, spasming as she shuddered and cried out in pure ecstasy, had me rolling my eyes back. I didn't want to cum yet but she was making it so bloody difficult for me.

Penelope stammered out profanities as her back arched and her pussy tightened around my cock.

"Touch me... t-touch me... Harry..." She begged in a whisper and I didn't need to be told twice. My hands released the headboard as I straightened up, grabbed her waist and rolled us over immediately. I winced when I momentarily slipped out of her, my dick immediately missing its warm home between her legs and it only took a couple of seconds to push myself back in.

She had that same blissful look on her face when I did so, like all was well in the world. I sat up on my heels, towering over her as I let my hands roam every inch of her skin. I touched her tits like I had wanted to before, kneading and flicking her nipples before stroking down her sides, feeling her ribs beneath my palms.

I travelled down further towards her hips and thighs until I felt the lace borders of her stockings that she was still wearing. All the while, my hips slowly rolled into her to work her through the climax still. She looked utterly fucked at this point, but was still so wet. Her pussy was literally weeping for me to give her more even though she didn't necessarily looked like she could take it.

Her leg curled around my hip, foot digging into my behind to urge me on and go deeper, and I did so with a grunt. I slammed my hips forward, burying myself balls deep into her tight cunt which had her jolting up on the mattress.

"Come here..." Penelope whimpered, motioning her hand for me to rest on top of her. I hesitated for a split second to do that same intimate missionary position with her that we had done only once before. The night before her hearing.

Eventually I obliged and lowered myself, sighing into her neck when I felt her arms circling around my sides while I moved one palm down to her thigh to bend it higher over my waist and allow me space.

With the new angle, Penelope dug her nails into my back, dragging them down and I cried out into her ear, "Fuck, yes... hurt me, please." I sounded pathetic, and she seemed in doubt for a moment before doing it again. My eyes rolled back and I jerked my hips forward when I felt her scratching my back.

"Harder." I instructed in a shaky voice and I hissed through my teeth when she did as I asked her, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, baby... you're going to make me cum so fucking hard." I moaned out, pressing a wet kiss to her neck. Penelope couldn't do anything besides pant and whimper in my ear as she clung to me.

My entire body was curled around her, and I felt her leg tightening around my waist and it signalled her third orgasm being close by. She tensed and twisted beneath me, fingertips sinking into my skin as she latched her lips onto my shoulder, needing something to ground her.

"C'mon, baby..." I urged her, knocking myself into her with more fever. I released her hip and moved that one hand to her throat, pressing my fingers into the skin next to her windpipe. Penelope released a strangled cry and came again after a couple of thrusts. I buried my face in the crook of her neck, snapped my hips forward in uneven, harsh motions until I stilled deep inside of her, releasing everything I had.

Which was a lot.

It had been building up this entire evening, which had basically been one big tease for me.

She was squirming and whimpering in aftershocks as her hands clawed at my back. I panted out into her neck, seeing my favourite freckle beneath her ear that I quickly pressed a little kiss to.

"Shh, it's okay." I gently coaxed her as her legs quivered and her walls still spasmed around me. She was definitely experiencing a long orgasm, muscles clenching around my cock to suck out every little drop of cum I could give her. When her hands dropped down to the sheets, I entwined our fingers gently, still laying on top of her as we both calmed down.

"Are you still angry?" I whispered after a silent minute. I stared at her side profile and Penelope had her eyes closed as her lips were parted to exhale the short puffs of air. She managed to shake her head, "Definitely not. Wow..."

"Hmm," I hummed, "Proud of you."

"What for?"

"For fighting with me." I softly explained.

She chuckled breathily but didn't really answer me. We fell silent again, both dazed and tired and catching our breaths. Her foot was soothingly running over my calf while our fingers were still entwined.

"Were you really jealous?" Penelope piped up. I kept my eyes closed as I breathed in her scent, nodding against her skin, "I was. Feels weird."

"How do you mean?" She sounded curious and I let out a breath, "Not sure. I don't think I've ever been jealous before. I just wanted to... punch every guy who so much as looked at you tonight. Just... wanted to come over and show them all that we're together. Make them piss off."

She stiffened beneath me and I didn't even realize what I said until she cleared her throat, "Are we? Together?"

My eyes shot open, heart beating fast all of a sudden. I squeezed her hands in mine, "Oh, um – I don't know. Dating?"

"Yeah." She breathed out, "Dating. Sounds good."

"Made me feel insecure, to be honest. Seeing so many guys around you." I muttered in admittance. Penelope released my hands and circled her arms around my neck and pecking my shoulder, "No need. Told them all to fuck off. Even Louis."

I chuckled into her neck and finally lifted myself so I could see her face. She looked fucked in every sense of the way, but entirely content and blissful. A lazy smile graced her lips, brown hair fanning out over the pillows and my heart skipped a couple of beats when she looked at me like this. With sparkles in her eyes and an emotion in her face I couldn't place.

I'm in love with you.

Before I could blurt the words out, I leaned out and kissed her full on the lips. With the shifting around, Penelope inhaled sharply from the sensitivity between her legs as I was still inside of her, fully soft now.

"'M gonna pull out, okay?" I spoke against her lips and she nodded, "Yeah."

I did so as gently as I could and then rolled over on my back next to her, the broken handcuffs still around my wrists, "Got a key to take these off?" I asked and she straightened up, reaching for the tissues, "Oh, they're just like clicked together, I think."

I frowned as I easily got out of them, "Seriously? It was that easy to take them off?"

She giggled as she dragged the tissues between her thighs and then reached for her underwear, "Wondered when you'd notice that. You could've been free after a few seconds."

I chuckled as I put the broken cuffs on her nightstand, putting on my boxers, "Do you want to go downstairs again?"

"Mhm, just going to take a few minutes to rest my legs. But it sounds like the party is still in full swing, though."

"It does. How's my make-up? Do I still look like Bowie?"

Penelope was back in her underwear and laughed as she walked over to me on the edge of the bed. Her standing position gave her the height advantage, and love radiated from her touch as she gently cupped my cheek, "You look like Harry. With red hair."

I stroked up and down her stocking-covered thighs, smiling up at her. My heart was violently thrashing in my chest, and I had never before experienced such an overwhelming emotion for someone else. I had to remind myself to breathe whenever we had eye contact, she made me so weak. Like I just broke down into a collection of nerves in front of her.

"Make-up's a little smudged but I don't think anyone will mind. It's nearly three in the morning, everyone's either drunk or gone home already." She shrugged as she turned around again to put the dress of the costume back on while I struggled with the bodysuit a little.

"You should go down first, I'll be there in a few minutes." I urged her and Penelope nodded, "Alright. Can I get another kiss?" She sweetly asked and I smiled involuntary.

"You can get all the kisses you want, c'mere."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 341 36
"drag me to the dark side and show me what my body is for"
16.3K 552 18
e•phem•er•al-lasting for a very short time "Now what's a pretty girl like you doing on your hands and knees, scrubbing the floor?" The deep voice spe...
870K 34.5K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
983K 17.1K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...