Hyperactive girl meets prince...

By Shazz2011

When a prince comes to the expensive boarding school how will the hyperactive 17 year old handle the new arri... More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21

chapter 1

5.7K 45 9
By Shazz2011

Tess's Pov

"Tess!" I heard someone shout into my ear, I cringed, I mean who the hell could that be. I mean I don't have a lot of friends, you see I am a hyperactive dreamer so half the time I had no idea what the hell is going on around me. You may want to know some things about me, well like you heard my name is Tess. I am 17 and I have long brunette hair, which I absolutely love since most of the girls in our school have blonde hair or they died it. Yea, while I apparently still act like a kid they are all going out of their way to have boys, money, cars and all that. I don't really care much about it, I wasn't a nerd actually I was the complete opposite. I got all right grades but I had to try hard to get them, you see I am on a scholarship so I am just skimming the grades that I need.

"Tess!" I heard my name again; gosh I really need to stop daydreaming. It was one of the reasons I didn't do well in school, I missed half of the lessons and lectures due to 'zoning out' and stuff. Crap, maybe it was my teacher again; they were always shouting at me for my pranks and daydreams...I mean it wasn't my fault I drifted away into another world.

"Uhm?" I muttered dreamily, I didn't snap out of it until I heard the screams of excitement around me. I looked up to find my best friend looking at me, her eyes twinkling with excitement. I looked at her confused...plus I thought she was getting me a muffin.

"Have you not been listening to me, really Tess I think you should see someone about your day dreaming" she said seriously, though quickly since apparently she was in a rush or something. I creased my brows when I saw her hands were empty, where was my muffin?

"Been there done that" I grinned. It was true; the amount of people which I was sent to was unbelievable. They said I had a hyperactive imagination, basically it was like I was constantly on a sugar rush...oh and don't get me started when I get given sweet things, I love it but apparently I'm mentally not safe or something like that. Not dangerous...just excited to a level where I look mad. I think.

"So, you haven't heard?" she asked looking at me like I was crazy, don't worry I'm used to it.

"OMG Tess, where the hell have you been?" she said while throwing her hands in the air. Dana was the same age as me apart from she was as rich as hell, she had long blonde hair which was completely real and her blue eyes made her look even prettier. She was incredibly smart even though she didn't need to be and she was incredibly loyal, oh and she was single. I wasn't a lesbian or anything but I knew if someone was pretty or not.

"You said you were getting me a muffin" I whined as my eyes filled with tears. I was really looking forward to getting it; I knew it would have tasted incredible when I took a bite out of it...yum muffin.

"Tess!" Dana shouted annoyed and it was only then I realised that she had dragged me outside where a load of people were staying. The girls were surrounded by a car and I could tell whoever it was had to be famous, but I couldn't concentrate unless I got a muffin in me.

"I want my muffin" I muttered sourly as I stuck my bottom lip out.

"Oh for goodness sake Tess, a prince is coming to our school and all you can think about is a muffin" she said confused as she pulled me into the crowd. Did she just say muffin? Like the one she said she would get from me...maybe I could go to a shop before homeroom, I was always late for it anyway which I couldn't seem to help. Nothing seemed to work.

"OMG, he is so hot!" she screamed with the other girls making me lose my train of thought. Where was I again? Oh...yea price or something. I looked over to where the boy had just gotten out of the car and I tilted my head to the side, I mean we have never had royals here. A famous person came once but got driven away by all the screaming girls in the first week, I never actually saw him. As I looked at the prince or whatever my eyes widened at how hot he was. He had short brown hair, the same colour as mine and the most amazing green eyes I have ever seen. My eyes were similar, but more of an emerald than anything else. I saw the girls frantically try and get his attention as he adjusted the tie on his uniform. Everyone had to wear uniform at this school, the times I hadn't I had my schedule filled with detentions all month.

"Dibs" Dana muttered so he wouldn't hear as the poor guy was surrounded with girls wanting his autograph. He agreed reluctantly as he tried to find somewhere to put down his untouched muffin, as he looked around for a...wait muffin? I want it! I started walking when Dana grabbed my arm, I whined.

"Where are you going?" she hissed and blushed when he looked this way briefly before returning to sort out the bimbos who wanted 'a piece of him' as some of the girls said.

"I want his muffin" I whined and strode over to him, Dana let go in shock that I was actually going to do this.

"Hello" I said brightly causing him to look at me with annoyance like the other girls who were currently glaring at me. As I looked at them I saw that they were dressed wearing shorter skirts and their blouse buttons open, I was the only one in the school which wore shorts. Strange, I know right! I wonder why, their make-up was a lot fuller...how long have they known about his arrival I thought.

"Hello, are you like in there?" the boy said, I really needed to stop doing that. I literally saw some of the girls swoon when they heard his voice; I rolled my eyes and focused on the muffin.

"I want your muffin!" I blurted out causing all the girls to gasp or giggle. Yea everyone thought I was a freak, but I didn't care. The prince looked at me with wide eyes, a blush decorating his cheeks and I saw the girls glaring at me. What was their problem?

"You want my what?" he stuttered and his guards looked at him with confusion and me as if I was a threat. What the hell was wrong with them?

"Can I have your muffin, please, please, please?" I begged as I jumped up and down pointing to it. He just stared at me until he finally held it out. I grabbed in and started eating it more I moaned.

"Thank you!" I squealed and hugged him quickly before skipping away with my muffin. God it tasted delicious. I was about to carry on when I realised that I didn't have Dana with me, I turned around and skipped back to Danas side who was staring at me with shock and...Jealously?

"What's up?" I grinned as I continued to each my muffin, I was picking up a chocolate chip and about to pop it into my mouth when the bell rang. Crap! I grabbed her hand and dragged her back to homeroom, laughing all the way as I skipped into the classroom with my half eaten muffin. As I opened the door I saw everyone looking at me strangely, I shrugged it off.

"Tess you are late again I see, and Dana I expected better from you" our teacher said I a burst out laughing as I grabbed another chuck of my muffin and shoved it in my mouth.

"God I love muffins" I moaned as Dana pushed past me hurriedly, she hated being late.

"Wait girls, I need one of you to show Jack around" the teacher said and I continued to eat my muffin, not bothering to look up as I grinned and jumped slightly on the stop. I vaguely heard Dana shouting yes and everyone else complain but I was too engrossed in my muffin to hear anything else.

"TESS!" I heard the teacher shout and I looked up to see him right in my face.

"Wow, personal bubble" I said, gesturing the small space between us.

"Right, well I can't trust you to look after him...Dana?" He asked and she nodded wildly, he told us to sit and I plodded over to my seat in the back staring at my muffin. Dana didn't sit next to me in homeroom, nobody did since they thought I was nuts, Dana didn't since she had a lot of other friends. I didn't mind though.

"Right class, here is Jack." The teacher said and continued to talk but I zoned him out like I always did. As I took the case off what was left of my muffin I heard someone clear their throat next to me. I looked up and saw the prince sitting next to me, I smiled before refocusing on my muffin, I grabbed the chunk of my muffin which was left and forced it in my mouth.

"That was some good muffin" I muttered as I screwed up the case and threw it in the bin next to me. Yea the teacher put it next to me since I always seemed to be putting rubbish in it. Once I looked sadly at the bin and my screwed up muffin wrapper I returned my attention back to the class to find them all staring dreamily at the boy next to me. The teacher quickly snapped them out of it and ordered them to face the front.

"I feel sorry for him, having to sit next to a freak" the girls muttered back and forward but I did nothing but grin. I could feel the boy's eye on me so I finally snapped my head around onto to scream when I found him closer than I thought he was. I fell off my chair with a thug and I winced in pain, everyone's head snapped around and they all laughed and looked at me like I was the freak I was. It was seconds later that to security guards came in and held guns in the air pointing them at me since I was closest.

"Cool!" I shouted jumping up and staring at them. They looked at me like I was crazy...god what is it with people these days. I jumped up and looked at the prince and then back at them.

"Every time someone screams do they come running?" I said excitedly at him, jumping up and down clapping my hands. He looked at me strangely.

"Well..." he started but I cut him off by screaming, loud, causing him to jump back in his chair. His guards ran to his side and I burst out laughing at them.

"OMG you do!" I panted out before I skipped outside, I fancied ice-cream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97 0 12
A 17 year old boy has just found out that there was a new girl. He is determined to befriend her and not let her be alone. Will it work? Will their f...
4.6K 356 28
Prince meets 2 girl s and changes their life. Things change and they go their separate ways. Until they meet again by chance 15 years later.
63.9K 1K 73
You have a girl named Brooke and a boy named Shareef who meets in their freshman year. Will they fall in love? Will they be best friends ? Who knows
42.1K 2.7K 15
A teenage girl riddhima fall for great business tycoon 35 years old Vansh Raisinghania. Who is not interested in any kinda love or relationship. wha...