๐™Ž๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™Š๐™Š๐™๐™ƒ ! cooki...

By thelxione

( yandere! cr x reader oneshots ) โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™„๐™๐™„๐™€๐™Ž ๐™๐™„๐˜ฟ๐˜ฟ๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™ƒ ๐™‡๐™„๐™†๐™€ ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™‡๐™‡๐™€๏ฟฝ... More

๐™๐™€๐™Œ๐™๐™€๐™Ž๐™๐™Ž โ†ท [ โŒ ]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿญ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™Ž !
๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™—๐™ž๐™˜ โ™ก espresso
๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š โ™ก licorice
๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ โ™ก t. keeper
๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š โ™ก d. cacao
๐™ค๐™—๐™จ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ โ™ก almond
๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ โ™ก madeleine
๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™ง โ™ก d. choco
๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™™ โ™ก lilac
๐™๐™–๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ โ™ก special
๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™—๐™ž๐™˜ ๐Ÿฎ โ™ก espresso
๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ โ™ก r. velvet
๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š โ™ก milk cookie
๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™๐™ž๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ โ™ก p. vanilla
๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฎ โ™ก roguefort
๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ โ™ก almond
๐™™๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ โ™ก espresseline
๐™š๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š โ™ก r. velvet
๐™–๐™™๐™ค๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ โ™ก sparkling
๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š โ™ก rye cookie
๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ โ™ก affogato
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐™ƒ๐˜พ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž !
๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ โ™ก p. vanilla
๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง โ™ก hollyberry
๐™š๐™ญ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ โ™ก white lily
๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก โ™ก d. cacao
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š โ™ก g. cheese
๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ โ™ก licorice
๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™ฎ โ™ก d. choco
๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š โ™ก vampire
๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ โ™ก herb cookie
๐™™๐™š๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ โ™ก clover
๐™–๐™ซ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™š โ™ก rye cookie
๐™˜๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™–๐™™๐™š โ™ก p. vanilla
๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก โ™ก r. velvet
๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ โ™ก clovherb
๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ โ™ก werewolf
๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ โ™ก r. velvet
๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ โ™ก latte
๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ โ™ก b. raisin
๐™–๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š โ™ก t. keeper
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ซ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™– โ™ก d. choco
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐™€๐™“๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž !
a word from my friend
so we have a disc server
IM WHEEZING PLSSS
EXPOSED,, DEBUNKED
a study of i think not
content poll tee hee

๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ฎ โ™ก p. vanilla

6.1K 139 342
By thelxione

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY Ru-l4x «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #012 
pure vanilla cookie

ONESHOT ... written by nova

 prns ; they/them

tws ; blood, torture, whips,
enabling behavior, slight
sexual themes ( aka. pv being
a horny mf for you )

❛ you were in his grasp. now,
he just needed to not let anyone
get in his way of happiness. ❜

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» TWO BIRDS / REGINA SPEKTOR «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

❝ HE SAYS THAT HE WILL, BUT HE'S JUST A LIAR !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

HIS LOVE WAS UNHEALTHY.

You knew that the behavior he exhibited wasn't normal. You knew of the excessive clinginess, the jealous glares, the unprecedented touches. You knew of the invisible chains that bound you to the vanilla walls of his castle and the translucent handcuffs that locked you to his side. You knew of the purposeful ostracization from your peers, friends and family, as well as the freedom and life you once had.

You knew, and yet you didn't do anything about it.

Others told you that you were too nice for your own good. They were right; empathy seemed to be woven into the very fabric of your nature, like iron chains that held your ethics and morals firmly in place. You could never bring yourself to hate someone completely, not even with your captor, Pure Vanilla Cookie.

There was just something that stopped you whenever an inkling of thinking about enacting revenge towards him appeared. There was something that nipped the emotion in the bud, before it had the chance to ripen venomously and come to deadly fruition. You weren't sure what it was -- was it you clinging onto false hope? Was it you fearful of the inevitable confrontation?

Too many questions and not enough answers. That seemed to happen far too often to you. Where were the sudden epiphanies and realizations when you needed them? Where was the preacher in your head, charged with berating you over your actions? It felt like you were an incomplete jigsaw puzzle; the tiny bits and pieces you lost were too small for you to be able to find again.

Perhaps those scattered remains were the cause of your lenience. You had found yourself convinced that your relationship with Pure Vanilla was mundane and typical -- a basic romantic bond between two people which both understand and acknowledge the other's feelings. His way of showing his problematic adoration was far from a healthy relationship, but you seemed set on refusing to notice the truth.

You were enabling him, and he was set on keeping it that way.

You had been one of the first people to acknowledge his real self beneath his messiah exterior and accepted him the way he was. He never had to put on an altruistic facade with you; in your company, he could wholly be himself. Perhaps Pure Vanilla had indulged himself in his fantasies too much, but ever since he had met you, he'd grown a little ... greedy.

He didn't like how the word rolled off his tongue, leaving an odd sort of residue in its wake, but he couldn't find another adjective that fit better than that. No matter how many times he snuck away from his official duties to meet with you, it simply wasn't enough to satisfy him. He needed more. He needed more of your time, more of your touch, more of your taste.

And oh, you tasted so divine. Your lips were deliciously sweet, like wildflower honey and blissful dreams and refined sugar, a flavor so addictive that made him crave for more. It felt like a sin that he was able to be with you -- how a worthless nobody like him had managed to attract an angel such as yourself was beyond him -- and sacrilege with every second spent in your presence.

If he already sinned, though, then what's to stop him from sinning more?

That question repeated on loop in his head as he stared at the figure curled on the ground, uncontrollably shaking as barely suppressed sobs echoed throughout the darkened room. His senses were unaccustomed to the heavy stench of blood that hung in the air like an executioner's axe, poised threateningly above everyone's throats. Shadows seemed to dance across the walls like bulbous goblins, cackling as they partook in the victim's pain and agony.

"N-no...please...I've told you this so many t-times, I'm innocent, I s..swear!" They cried desperately, hands clawing through their hair manically.

Pure Vanilla's heterochromia eyes coolly flicked to the person beside them, nodding towards the stained whip in their hands. A scream reverberated through the dimmed enclosure for the nth time, accompanying the dastardly crack of a lash. The crying resumed quickly after, filling Pure Vanilla's ears with the sound of ugly wails once again.

"This is your last chance. What were you planning to do with _____?" The blonde asked quietly, his voice barely above a whisper.

They shrunk into themselves, stretching the open wounds on their back with the curve of their back, eliciting an onslaught of fresh blood. A small pool of crimson began to accumulate beneath them as they choked out a hoarse answer, "N...nothing! It wasn't me, it wasn't me, it wasn't me, it was all her fault, yes...she did this, she did this all, indeed! I'm b...blameless..."

Another thundering snap ripped through the tense atmosphere. "No! Please! S-spare me! I...it's about her, right? It's her, everything...everything was planned by her, yes, yes, I had nothing to do with this!"

A sigh slipped past Pure Vanilla's lips. "Please take care to get the most information you can out of them. There are other matters that require my attention."

An aggrieved screech barely had enough time to brush past him before he shut the soundproofed door behind him, drowning out the atrocities that were being committed within. He shook his head solemnly, delicately pressing his fingers to his brow in mild irritation.

The hostage he had caught red handed had been no help at all so far; he was not even a step closer towards finding out who was trying to get in the way of him and you. All he knew was that they were addressed solely as 'Her' or 'She' the entire time, and that they were hell bent on whisking you away with them. Pure Vanilla wouldn't allow it. He couldn't allow it.

The Ancient Hero couldn't bear to be without you. You were his lifeline, his eternity, the one he wished to be with forever and ever and ever. He would do anything for you, from draining the Vanilla Kingdom's coiffers or capturing the moon if you so desired. He spoiled you rotten, filling up an entire wing of the castle designated for you with mountains of gifts. He gave you all the love you'd ever need, far more than anything your family and friends offered you.

You had everything you could ever want here. Why would you ever want to leave? There wasn't any point in trying to, either -- no matter how far you run or how meticulously you hide, Pure Vanilla will always, always find you. 

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

[ NOVA ; HI LOL JUST ME AGAIN!! sorry if this oneshot doesn't apply to the original req that well bc i altered a couple of things due to my personal feelings ( didn't wanna write a mc who just accepts yandere in a heartbeat bc it makes me feel like i'm dumbing down yandere behavior and that ain't it chief :/ ) regardless i still hoped y'all enjoyed sobs ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 786 8
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) โ†’โ†’ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
53.2K 420 12
This will be a reader x character one shots! This book will include: (Trigger warning โš ๏ธ) โ€ขsmut โ€ขabuse โ€ขyandere โ€ขand more! I will be taking requests...
51.1K 918 14
สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ แตƒแต โฑ? สทสฐแตƒแต— แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต˜แถœแต โฑหข แตแต’โฑโฟแต แต’โฟ? โฑ แตˆแต’โฟแต— แตโฟแต’สท สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ โฑ แตƒแต แต‡แต˜แต—, ๐“˜๐“ถ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ. (โ เน‘โ โ™กโ โŒ“โ โ™กโ เน‘โ ) Highest Ranks: #1 in yander...
30.1K 589 12
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค A collection of my yandere one-shots all compiled into one book! As some are older than the rest please keep in mind that my writing...