SONDER. | Short Series

By 90samourdaay

"Sonder - noun. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own... More

i | Sonder ❦ (prelude)
ii | Sonder ❦ (1)
iii | Sonder ❦ (2)
iv | Sonder ❦ (3)
v | Sonder ❦ (4)
vii | Sonder ❦ (5) 2/2
viii | Sonder ❦ (6) 1/2
ix | Sonder ❦ (6) 2/2
x | Sonder ❦ (7)
xi | Sonder ❦ (8)
xii | Sonder ❦ (9) 1/2
xiii | Sonder ❦ (9) 2/2
xiv | Sonder ❦ (10) 1/2
xv | Sonder ❦ (10) 2/2
xvi | Sonder ❦ (11)
xvii | Sonder ❦ (12) 1/2
xviii | Sonder ❦ (12) 2/2
xix | Sonder ❦ (13)
xx | Sonder ❦ (14) 1/2
xxi | Sonder ❦ (14) 2/2
xxii | Sonder ❦ (15)
xxiii | Sonder ❦ (16)
xxiv | Sonder ❦ (17)
Question

vi | Sonder ❦ (5) 1/2

4.2K 372 122
By 90samourdaay

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— PARTY —

I may be young, but I'm ready
To give you all my love
I told my girls you can get it
Don't slow it down, just let it go
So in love
I'll give it all away
Just don't tell nobody tomorrow
So tonight,
I'll do it every way
'Cause knockin' till the morning light
'Cause we like to party, hey hey hey hey hey hey

•••••

2 weeks later Homecoming Weekend

•••••
teebabyyy

Liked by niagotfans and 437 others
teebabyyy ladies and gentlemen... HER 💋 Cheers to 21 🥂
View all 214 comments
niagotfans happy birthday 4Lifer 😍🤞🏽
bigvinoo happy birthday sis ❤️ let's turn up tonight!
chasemon3y lil Tee tee done grew up! 🥺
trinityb_ HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL 😍😍💕💕💕🥂 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TAIVONNN. YO PRESENT WILL BE ARRIVING LATER FROM ME AND D. 😘 call me when it arrives
d_howard love you sis ❤️ don't forget you still my lil baby no matter how old you get.

Posted 30 mins ago....
•••••••

"Aww I just posted this and everybody already blowing me up." Taivon pouted happily, scrolling through her comments. "Ooo I wonder what Trinity and D got meee."

"Well it's officially been ya birthday for an hour, the least we can do is turn ya up!" Nia smiled at her, picking up her phone to record. "Give us a show hoe come on."

Taivon laughed and began dancing as the song switched to birthday bitch.

"ONE time for the birthday bitch! Two times for the birthday bitch! Three times for the birthday bitch! Fuck it up if it's your birthday bitch!" Nia screamed loudly as she zoomed in on Taivon grinding in the passenger seat.

21 years ago today, on October 22nd, Taivon was born into the world. This year her birthday fell on a Saturday while it also happened to be UTA's homecoming weekend, so she was lit beyond measures.

The past few weeks of her life have been hectic from final her toxic relationship ending, stressing about all of her classes, to even building new bonds. It was safe to say Taivon just wanted to forget about everything and focus on herself.

She just wanted to party and have fun.

With the Patron bottle in hand, Taivon turned to the flashing light, knowing this would be on Nia's Snapchat. "Yes bitches it's a bad bitch birthday, you see me! If you see me tonight ion wanna hear shit but happy birthday and let's take a shot! Ahh!"

Opening the bottle she quickly placed it to her lips and threw her head back, gulping twice. She pulled it away and swallowed harshly. It was inevitable for her to be drunk by 2 am.

It was 1:05 am.

Nia cheered and ended the Snapchat, busting out laughing. She posted it without a caption, to focus on the rode. "Bitch you are wildinggg! Thank god I'm driving."

Taivon's face was scrunched up from the taste as she placed the top back on the bottle. "Girl shit— whew. I'm definitely about to be fucked up." She giggled, shaking her head.

"Mhnmn that's okay and maybe you can actually get fucked too." Nia smirked as she switched lanes. They were 5 minutes away from the party.

Taivon looked at her bestfriend like she was crazy— which she was. "Bitch what the hell are you talking about?

"Vinoooo got Amiré out the house bitch, he's at the party."

Taivon couldn't even stop herself from smiling as he entered her thoughts, but she quickly shook her head. "Nooo it's not like that with him girl, we're just friends!"

Nia side eyed her and smacked her lips. "Friends my ass! Look at that goofy ass smile on your face, you like him bitch!"

Taivon eyes widened. "What? No I don't!"

"I see why people don't like liars."

"First off— fuck you!" Taivon laughed, adjusting herself in the seat so she could pull her dress down. "Secondly, Amiré ain't even my type. I like dark skins. Not to mention he's a baby!"

Nia made a face, turning into the parking lot of the party venue. "Girl 2 years ain't shit! Also we've both met Amiré right? That nigga is mature as fuck. The only reason you know he is young cause of his baby face."

Which wasn't a lie at all.

"Well that's besides the point Nia, the answer is no. Amiré and I just be chilling girl, like yes we may say playful things that come off as flirty but it's never remotely sexual." Taivon explained, rolling her eyes. "A boy and a girl can just be friends."

"I'm not saying you two should stop being friends hoe. Friends fuck all the time." Nia chuckled, finding a decent parking spot. Once she was comfortable with the way her car was lined up, she put it in park. "And I know you aren't ignorant either, you see that way he be looking at you sometimes."

Taivon turned to her confused. "Unhhh Uh how he be looking at me?"

"Like he wants to ruin your life." Nia smirked, turning to face her. "And you wanna know how I know this? His cousin gives me that same exact look— except he actually acts on it."

Taivon's face scrunched up. "So because you and Vino fucking and still calling each other friends, you think that's what I want for my friendship with Amiré?"

Nia's smirk grew. "Who said Vino and I were still friends?"

"I—" Taivon mouth dropped in shock, not expecting that.

"Exactly! Talking shit like you know my business!" Nia laughed, pointing at her friend. "That's my nigga now."

"Since when?!"

"Since last Sunday," She blushed, thinking about it. "He came to my place and we decided to just chill and watch a movie. Mid movie— we cuddling and shit and he just won't stop looking at me. Girl like he staring at me real intense, but not the I wanna fuck you intense it was something new. He pretty much came clean and said he feeling me. He said he knows he lives a dangerous life but with me he feels safe. Then he kissed me and said I belong to him and he belongs to me."

Taivon pouted and touched her heart. "Oh my goodness Nia— that's cute as fuck! I'm so happy for you! It's about damn time!"

Nia stuck her tongue out and danced a little. "Thank youuu, yes ma'am! I wasn't expecting a relationship with him, but shit life happens. Now instead of being his baby momma, I'ma strive to be his wife cause ain't no leaving me." She smiled widely.

Taivon busted out laughing before reaching for her door. "I hate you! Let's go in this fucking party hoe I'm ready to shake some ass."

Nia rolled her eyes. "You ain't slick either Tee but ima let you slide cause it's yo birthday! That Patron about to have you acting up and I bet money Amiré gone be the one to help you act right."

Taivon groaned and opened the door, holding onto her patron and phone tightly as she stepped out the car. "Whatever! You not about to push that energy on me, I don't need some dick!"

"The devil is a liar!"

"Fight me hoe."

"I love you too birthday bitch." Nia snickered, knowing she was irritating Taivon. "Let's go inside cause I miss my boyfriend."

Taivon frowned. "Ugh I can't believe you're a simp now."

Both girls were out the car and heading towards the entrance of the rented out skating rink. The music was blasting so loud you could hear it outside, and the lot was so packed cars were parked in the grass. It didn't take long for them to get inside, as the line moved pretty quickly. The security guards simply looked them up and down as the passed by the group of boys they were patting down.

There would be no shooting inside the party tonight.

"Where you think they at? I don't have service in here." Nia asked, as she looked around the crowded room.

They were holding hands as they continued to move deeper into the party. Taivon eyes scanned the room, hoping somehow she'd spot them. Just as she was about to give up, she heard Vino laugh, turning to see them standing against the wall by the arcade.

"There they go." She pointed, before dragging Nia in their direction. Once Amiré came into view her stomach took a little drop, seeing him talking to a girl. She wasn't even mad that he was talking to another girl, they wasn't on that type of time with each other.

He was looking good too, wearing a plain black hoodie with a gold cross dangling around his neck, black ripped jeans, and a pair of black and white Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG's. She couldn't help but spot the new expensive Rolex on his wrist.

"Who the fuck is that bitch with Amiré?" Nia asked, mugging the shit out of her.

Taivon shrugged, looking away from them. "That's none of my business." She mumbled, as they walked over to where they were standing.

All eyes turned to them.

She purposely avoided Amiré's eyes, a little mad he was all into his little conversation but ain't even told her happy birthday yet. She understood he didn't have any socials, but he could've at least texted her.

"Damn y'all took forever to get here!" Vino complained, pushing off the wall to hug Nia. "The party started an hour ago!"

Nia laughed and squeezed him in her arms before pulling away. "We ain't wanna come until it was her birthday bae. We don't care about these peasants."

Taivon just snorted and shook her head. "I ain't say allat, I just wanted to wait."

Vino shook his head too and moved to hug Taivon. "Happy birthday again sis, I hope you been turnt since 12. Ain't no sleeping until tomorrow!"

Taivon pulled away and looked at him like he was crazy. "Nigga please I'm knocking out soon as I get home."

"Lame." He snorted before moving back to Nia. He bent down and wrapped his arms around her waist, pecking her lips several times. "Mhmm I missed yo fine ass." He smirked, making Nia giggle.

Taivon rolled her eyes and looked away from them as they began acting all adorable and shit. She was already sick and tired of them and they just started dating. She waved to a few people she knew as she found herself awkwardly looking around.

In almost an instant her eyes met Amiré's, who was already staring at her with a smirk on his face, completely ignoring the girl talking to him. She couldn't stop herself from smiling even if she wanted too. He had a habit of bringing a smile to her face without even trying.

Without hesitating, she walked over to where he was, crossing her arms as she stood in front of him. "You're a terrible friend Mir, we not cool no more." She said, cutting the girl off as she stared into his eyes.

His eyes never left hers as he leaned against the wall and his smirk grew. "What I do?" He asked, playing dumb.

The girl next to him scoffed, finally realizing he wasn't paying her any mind. She huffed and stormed away, but neither of them cared.

Taivon squinted her eyes at him, deciding not to feed into his game. "I'm serious we're not cool no more, you can't even tell me happy birthday!"

His eyes dropped down to her feet and took their time moving up her body until they met her eyes again. He pushed off the wall and stepped closer to her, towering over her by a few inches. "Shut up Taivon."

Her eyes widened as she titled her head back, blown away. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me ma," He chuckled before lifting his arms and wrapping them around her neck, hugging her tightly. "I was waiting until I saw you cause I don't have important conversations over the phone."

She just rolled her eyes again, keeping her arms to her side. "Unh unh leave me alone."

He lowered his head slightly, until his mouth was near her ear. "Chill," He whispered, causing her body to shiver slightly from feeling his warm breath blow against her ear. "Happy birthday beautiful."

Butterflies.

Without thinking, her arms wrapped around his stomach hugging him back. He chuckled from her caving early and started rocking her in his arms. "That's what I thought."

Ignoring him, Taivon inhaled deeply, loving the way his cologne and natural scent mixed. She mentally cussed herself out, hating that she couldn't keep an attitude with him.

Though she would try one day.

For now, she allowed herself to smile and squeeze him one more time before pulling away to see his handsome face. "Thank you."

He dropped his arms back down to his side, returning the smile. "No problem beautiful. You getting lit tonight huh?" He questioned, pointing to the patron in her hand.

She looked down at her bottle quickly before meeting his eyes again. "A little bit." She smirked, enjoying the way he was staring at her.

Maybe Nia was a little right, but she'd never admit it.

"Mhm." He nodded, dragging his tongue across his bottom lip as his stare grew more intense. "Well I hope you ain't drive."

"I didn't," She giggled, nodding her head in Nia direction. "She did."

Amiré looked over to see Nia and Vino caked up. He almost envied Vino, cause he was actually bold enough to try and have it all.

Amiré could never see himself in a relationship, especially since he didn't believe in love. All he had to give was dick and a good time, so he never sold these girls fake dreams.

"You want me to take you home?" He questioned, cutting his eyes back to hers.

Phat ma's heart started beating, wondering if there was a double meaning behind his words.

Taivon just hummed and crossed her arms again. "Mhm do you wanna take me home?"

"Here you go with this again." He chuckled, shaking his head. "How much longer we gone play that game?"

"What game?" She giggled, knowing exactly what he was talking about. Every time they have a conversation it always leads to one of them answering a question with another question.

"Gone head and text Nia I'm taking you home, Vino can ride with her."

Taivon shook her head at him. "No. You ain't answer my question."

"That's cause I wasn't asking anymore, I was telling you."

She rolled her eyes at him and laughed, waving him off. "Boy bye."

"Yeah iight," He smirked, knowing she was gone be right in his passenger seat regardless. "So how it feel to be grown?"

"Smarty pants, I been grown. We can't all be babies."

"Oh please don't let my age fool you." He responded quickly, sending her a mischievous look.

Her eyebrows rose out of curiosity. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Wouldn't you like to find out?" He smirked, leaning back against the wall. "Ion think you ready for all of that."

She stared at him for a few seconds before bursting out laughing. "Goodbye Mir, I'm not about to play with you." She said, waving him off.

He just chuckled, deciding to hold back his response. Taivon wasn't like most girls that would easily fall to their knees for him. If he teased her, she teased back. He found himself attracted to her dominance because he wanted to test it.

He knew he could make her fold.

"I'ma let you do yo thang tonight baby girl, it's ya birthday."

"I was gone do my thang regardless baby boy." She winked at him, turning around to face the party. She smiled to herself as he laughed behind her, clearly enjoying their back and forth. Deep down she knew what type of time he was on and the patron was definitely influencing her to match it.

She might change his life if he played his cards right.

"Come on Tee let's take a shot! Turn me up birthday girl!" Nia yelled, walking over to her with an evil grin on her face.

Tee smacked her lips and pulled the top off, lifting it up. "Come on and drive the boat hoe."

Nia opened her mouth and threw her head back, being sure to catch every drop of alcohol that fell out the bottle as Tee poured slowly. Nia lifted her hand to stop her from pouring, lifting her head back up to swallow. Her face scrunched up from how strong it was.

"Ugh patron so nasty."

Tee snorted and brought the bottle to her lips, taking a shot as well. She felt herself growing hot at how smooth it went down her throat, and closed the bottle. That meant she was too many shots in and it was starting to her easier to drink.

She wasn't drunk yet, but she was definitely feeling good all over.

Suddenly all the lights in the skating ring changed to red, changing the whole rooms energy. Cheers broke out as the DJ hopped on the mic and declared it was time to get wild and have some fun.

"I got a bunch of requests tonight from the ladies to play this song so I better see some bodies moving!" He laughed, before switching the song to On it by Jasmine Sullivan & Ari Lennox.

Nia and her eyes both mirrored each other's as the song began playing, sending them both into turn up mode.

"This is my shit!" Nia exclaimed, clapping her hands together. "I...." She sang loudly.

Tee lifted the bottle like a microphone and began whining her hips. "I want to sittt on it, so tell me why you deserve it." She joined in, letting the music take over her body.

"Come on and prove why I should moveee." They sang together.

Vino quickly moved to where Nia was so she bent over and began to move her hips against him, continuing to sing.

Tee paused and noticed how everyone in the room was damn near dancing with somebody. She couldn't stop herself from slowly looking back to see if Amiré was still watching her.

And he was.

He was staring at her hard with his bottom lip tucked between his teeth, glued to the wall. The look on his face screamed that he wanted her to try him.

Almost daring her.

She smirked to herself before turning around completely to face him, keeping her eyes on his as she took a few steps towards him. "I need more than a text message, you gone have to pull off something impressive." She sang, reaching her hand out and touching his chest.

His lips quickly curved into a smirk, mirroring hers. He searched her eyes, almost encouraging her.

She continued to sing, slowly sliding her hand down his body until it reached the top of his pants. "Cause baby it's not that easy to please me, yeah, I need it. I need more attention with different positions. Baby come on and prove why I should move." She finished, sliding her hand back up as she closed in on the space between them.

Their bodies stood centimeters apart as they stared into each other's eyes, with wide smirks on their faces. Amiré squinted his eyes at her, surveying the energy she was giving him.

The song switched to Girls Need Love by Summer Walker and he watched as her eyes lit up.

"This yo shit huh?" He smirked, watching her nod.

"Mhmm." She hummed, rocking her body back and forth slowly. The look he was giving her was intense, which would normally make her shy, but she was feeling bold. Turning around, she pressed her back against his chest and began moving against him softly.

Feeling like starting a lil extra trouble, he grabbed her waist tightly to pull her closer, closing the little gap between them. Her breathe hitched slightly as he bent down and pressed his lips to her ear. "Keep doing yo thang baby girl."

Understanding his words, she accepted the challenge, bending over and placing her hands on her knees to press her ass against him harder. She looked back to keep their eye contact as she began grinding against him, sending him an innocent smile. He just tightened his grip and licked his lips, watching her every move as he caught everything she was throwing his way.

More minutes and sexy songs continued to pass as they danced against each other in place. At that point When We by Tank ft. was playing, but they were both completely zoned out into their own world, enjoying each other's company.

I love the way you fuck me

But you don't understand its way more than fucking

When I fuck you

I would cross the ocean for you

Stroking through the ocean for you

And then I rub the lotion on you

You got a lot of lotion on you

I want to see the moon shine on you

I gotta see the moon shine on you

A little more lotion on you

Tryna take my time on you

Baby, tell me

Taivon swallowed hard as she could start to feel his print through his pants, growing more and more horny by the second. It fueled her fire knowing she could turn him on, so she began grinding her ass against him harder. He could feel her starting to apply more pressure which was a dangerous game to play, so he quickly moved his hands to her arms and lifted her body back up.

He turned her body around to meet her eyes, seeing lust clouding them heavily. He squeezed her arms slightly. "Chill ma don't start none you can't finish."

Her smile grew as she stared up at him, knowing she had him exactly where she wanted him. "What you mean?" She asked, pretending like she ain't understand. "You told me to do my thang baby boy."

Amiré just chuckled and shook his head, looking down between them before meeting her eyes again. He knew she was on her bullshit. "Taivon... I'm not playing."

She rolled her eyes at him, "Neither am I Mir." She said, unable to ignore the feeling between her legs any further. She wanted to find out about him ASAP. He talked way too much shit. "You taking me home right?"

"Yeah you heard what I said earlier."

He watched as she pressed her chest against his and dragged her tongue across her top lip slowly.

"Well I'm ready to go home."

He just smirked and wrapped his arm around her waist. "What type of time you on birthday girl?"

She smirked back at him and placed her hands on his chest. "Wouldn't you like to find out? I don't think you're ready for that." She whispered seductively, mocking his words from earlier.

His eyes darkened as they searched hers knowing she was testing his dominance too, "I actually would." He responded, sending chills down her spine.

•••••
Part 1 of 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 18.6K 17
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ x ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ adore /əˈdɔː/ verb 1.love and respect (someone) deeply ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙀𝙞𝙩𝙤,𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤...
162K 5.9K 59
Loved- to have held a deep affection; cherished (someone) Lost- to no longer have (There are a few spelling and grammar mistakes but I plan to fix th...
7K 735 20
Iman Thompson, a victim of domestic violence learns to love and appreciate life again when the life once drenched out of her is restored and given a...
11K 589 36
pe·cu·li·ar·i·ty pəˌkyo͞olēˈerədē/ noun an odd or unusual feature or habit.