A Pillar's quirk [KNY x BNHA]

By Il0vEcOoKiE

(Y/n) (L/n) died in the last of arc of the KNY manga and she thought everything would end there for her. But... More

A/n
(Y/n) Quirk suggestions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Quirk Poll
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/n, will update in a week
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
(Y/n) VS Mirio animation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: RE-EDITED
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
I finally remembered my password.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - End.
Thank you for Reading!

Chapter 7

32.6K 1.3K 1.5K
By Il0vEcOoKiE

Will be trying to update weekly, I'm just trying to figure out the plot of mine lol—

This chapter is long (in my definition)

Enjoy.

Slumping down against her desk as she finally finished her goddamn two-paged essay, (Y/n) stink-eyed Aizawa who invited himself into her room before smiling a shit-eating smile.

(Y/n) closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep as soon as Aizawa opened that mouth of his because his eyebags indicates something.

"(Y/n), troublesome kid, you know-" he began and (Y/n) groaned in exaggeration.

"Aizawa, father of mine, just get to the point."

Aizawa dropped his shit eating grin and sighed, his eyes staring mournfully at his sleeping bag which remained unmoving at the couch.

"Long story short, there's a training camp coming up and I'm need over there," Aizawa began and (Y/n) jerked her head up, her eyes calculating random shit and excuses before narrowing her eyes.

"You don't want me to stay at the house because of possible villains aka, Himiko Toga because of my childhood," (Y/n) began and held up her hand to stop Aizawa from speaking.

"Even tho there's security shit and I can stay over at other places."

Aizawa deadpanned and (Y/n) sighed.

"Also because you don't want me raiding the damn fridge."

Aizawa nodded.

(Y/n) groaned and slumped against her desk, mind racing through the manga before deadpanning at what she's about to get herself into.

"Fine, but I'm not joining your classes, I get to sleep in, and you'll be the one contacting my teachers."

Aizawa nodded before holding out his hand, "Deal."

(Y/n) took the hand and shook it, before both of them went to order takeout and got ready for staying up due to paperwork and random planning.

Also for a game of shogi.

Aizawa is a sore looser and won't stop trying to beat (Y/n) in shogi.

(Y/n) thanks the anime Naruto for getting her into the game of Shogi.

~~~

"So can I take my katana? I need to train okay?" (Y/n) bargained, also mentioning that she can train some of his students.

Aizawa stared at her as he zipped up his sleeping bag and smiled.

"Of course-"

(Y/n) beamed.

(Y/n) used smile beam!

Aizawa covered his eyes and sighed, "Okay fine, go ahead."

It was super effective!

Cackling, the (h/c) haired girl headed back up the room to grab her katana as she checked the time, knowing that she'll be meeting the all-time famous class 1-A.

"(Y/n) hurry up!"

"Kay! I'm coming you overgrown caterpillar!"

Heading towards the door of her room, she looked behind and gave another quick check-up around the room before nodding.

Life's all good.

Now time to meet the story characters.

~~~

Aizawa pulled up the car and nodded at his fellow teachers/heroes as he stepped out.

(Y/n), on the other hand, jumped out before ducking out of the way and pretended she didn't exist as she headed towards the trunk.

Hurling her duffle bag out, her senses spiked up and she stiffened slightly.

Whoever was staring at her needs to calm the fuck down.

Shifting her katana slightly, (Y/n) narrowed her eyed and set the bag down, blaming on her instincts and her paranoia before straightening back up.

She turned around to see the entire class 1-A staring at her with Aizawa deadpanning in the background.

Now that's just creepy.

Mina waved.

(Y/n) decides that this girl is no longer on her shitlist.

She shifted her gaze and grimaced, not knowing what to do since that class is staring at her non-stop.

Aizawa should teach them some manners.

"Oho? Who is this? Are you one of those people wishing to go into class 1-A because you're just no good at all?"

(Y/n) shifted her gaze to see a smiling(smirking?) blonde-haired person walking up to her in an exaggerated movement.

"Class 1-A is no good at all," He continued, throwing his head back with his hand on his face, "in fact, all of then should-"

A large hand karate chopped him on the head and the blonde-haired male collapsed.

"I am so sorry for the trouble he has caused!"

(Y/n) stared before sending a small prayer to the now pale and unconscious looking man before nodding at the orange-haired female.

"No it's fine," (Y/n) smiled while grimacing slightly, "I take it that this is happens often for you?"

The girl laughed awkwardly as her hand returned to normal size before nodding.

"Yeah, it happens from time to time, but don't take in whatever he said to you, sorry once again."

(Y/n) just nodded and waved at the girl *cough*mother-hen*cough* as she left.

"Heya little listener!"

(Y/n) silently sulked, wishing she would have a piece and quiet but they just come one after the other don't they.

"Heya Mic," she greeted tiredly as Mic raised his hand for a fist bump.

The two idiots fist bumped each other and Aizawa internally grumbled on the other side.

Why the hell is he suffering while they don't have to deal with brats.

~~~

"Why?"

Aizawa sighed at the insufferable child before grabbing her with his scarf and tossed her onto the bus.

All whilst ignoring the class rep's yell on 'how to treat children' and 'do not throw kids'.

Ah...

Ignorance is bliss.

A beautiful thing.

Now if he could only grab his sleeping bag-

"Sensei! It's time to go or we'll be late!"

Cue class rep.

(Y/n) is so proud.

Aizawa silently mourns.

~~~

Scrolling through Instagram, she ignored the curious stares coming from class 1-A as she payed attention to Aizawa's movements.

She should learn how to read lips.

Goddamnit.

"…think about it, who is she?"

"Maybe Aizawa-sensei's daughter? Niece? A cousin?"

"You guys do realise that she can hear you right?"

Cue a snort from (Y/n) and class 1-A blushing.

Aizawa sighed, and turned away.

(Y/n) wondered what happened to that person who would rescue her from awkward moments.

Guess Aizawa really said 'You're all grown up, you're on your own now for socialising'.

What a pain.

She closed her phone and looked up, trying to make her half closed eyes open up but it appears as if her mental strength has abandoned her too.

"Names (L/n) (Y/n), Aizawa's adopted daughter, nice to meet you," She drawled out, her eyes scanning their reactions before turning back to her phone.

Then the blonde hedgehog exploded.

"Huhhh? Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Explosions rippled through the air and a spikey red-haired guy rushed to calm him down.

"Baku-bro, calm down! Maybe she's just tired!"

Lightning boy laughed nervously before turning around to face her.

"So uh, how'd you survive living with Aizawa?"

Aizawa gained a tick mark on his forehead.

The girl purple hair and plugs hanging by her ear wheezed as broccoli haired boy chuckled before also popping up with a question.

"What's your quirk?"

(Y/n) just sighed.

"Don't have one, sorry to dissapoint you," She answered and the crowd before her quieted down at the new information.

"And for the previous question, I survived because I'm just that smart and motivated," (Y/n) grinned as Aizawa turned around and deadpanned at her.

"Troublesome child, I'm the one paying the bills."

"And I'm the one being your favourite child."

"You're my only child."

(Y/n) finger-gunned at him and gave a shit-eating grin.

"Exactly."

Another tick mark appeared on his forehead and he smiled.

"It seems like you want to join the training."

(Y/n) grimaced and fell silent, proceeding to fall asleep as soon as she closed her eyes. Ignoring how Aizawa glared at the others to tell them go quiet down.

~~~

A

As the bus rolled down to a stop, the class got out to stretch their legs and Mineta being Mineta rushed out to find a toilet.

(Y/n) opened her left eye and looked around before closing them again, snuggling into sleeping bag and let out a relaxed sigh.

Her happy time was apparently short-lived when the girls from class 1-A lifted up her sleeping bag and carried her outside.

"Hold up!" (Y/n) yelped as she panicked, scrambling to get out of her sleeping bag as the girls belowed her giggled.

"No can do!~"

"C'mon you gotta enjoy the sun and the break while you can!"

"That's right! It has been a very long ride!"

As she kept trying to scramble out of the sleeping bag, the bag itself tipped over and the girls all gasped in horror as (Y/n) landed on the ground.

They practically panicked and became worried mother hens.

"Fuck..." (Y/n) groaned before slumping down, all the fight leaving her as she closed her eyes.

Aizawa snorted before going to adress the class.

Then he took a step back and stared at (Y/n).

He smiled.

(Y/n) stared at him, her eyebrows furrowed before realising what was going on as one of the kitty cat heroes smiled wickedly.

The former demon slayer immediately jumped out of her bag and ran forward, the class following her examples but then the ground crumbled.

Her katana was tossed towards her as she fell down with her beloved sleeping bag.

Aizawa waved and (Y/n) pointed the rude finger at him.

Flipping in mid-air and landing safely on the ground, (Y/n) narrowed her eyes at the forest and ignored class 1-A, if the dirt monsters wanted to play then they shall play.

Taking a step forward, she waved at Aizawa and pointed at her sleeping bag before turning around and grabbed her fallen katana.

A familiar sound of Aizawa's weapon lunging down and going back up was heard from behind.

Ignoring what the main character says as he adressed his classmates, she headed into the forest and slowly unsheathed her sword.

Her eyes glowed softly and the familiar rush of adrenaline slowly came back as a huge monster made out of the earth turned around to face her.

It has been a while.

The monster rushed forward and she heard startling yells behind her.

Since she had last fought.

The katana slid across the air and the female rushed forward, sliding into a painfully familiar stance before jumping up.

"Ni no kata kai: Yoko Mizu Guruma."

The katana smoothly sliced through the neck of the dirt monster in a singular horizontal spin, the illusion of water disappeared from existence before (Y/n) went and charged at the rest of the body, slicing through ever limb to make sure it stays down.

Landing on the ground, she sheathed her sword and the monster behind her exploded.

"Sugoi..."

"Sugoi (Y/n)-san! That was so fast!"

"The look in her eyes... that was scary-"

"(Y/n)-san… you're really scary when fighting!"

"Tch."

"Tch, brat you still have a long way to go."

(Y/n) deadpanned at what she just did.

It was supposed to be her vacation life what the hell? Why did she go ahead and show off?!

Now the kids won't leave her alone! (Cue kids staring at her ready to question her.)

Groaning she turned around and leaned against the tree before scolding herself silently.

(While (Y/n) was mourning over the loss of her vacation life, the kids was panicking over the sudden army of dirt monsters)

What a pain.

To the people who watches and reads the manga Tokyo Revengers.

Wanna talk(simp) about the live actor of Mitsuya and Hanma?

Also to the manga readers of Tokrev, wanna screech over the recent chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178 10 10
An updated version of my other fic our demons When you have the ability to see dead people, it would be unnerving right? It should be, but it's more...
232K 7.8K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
49 5 8
Habromania (N.) the delusion of happiness ~~~~~~~~~~~ A story of a girl who fell and woke up somewhere unfamiliar, somewhere that she has only seen...
20.8K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...