Fields of Gold (MYG)✔️

By AmandaAcheron

MYGFF BOOK 1:3 "Can you really live with this man for six months falling in love with him on the daily and be... More

Author's Note
~Five years into the Future~
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Blessed Yule, Merry Christmas, etc etc etc
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
34+35
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
~Epilogue~

Part 32

651 38 3
By AmandaAcheron

You finished reviewing the amenities and utilities for the apartment, got a fairly large brochure of information from the realtor and you and Yoongi went down to claim your car and head back to your place.

Yoongi seemed to be deep in thought when you got in the car so you left him to himself and his thoughts and started your own mental list. You thought everything from your apartment could fit into the new place, and then paused. Whether or not you accepted the apartment wasn't really your choice, it was Yoongi's. And the idea that you were relying on someone else for such a big decision in your life struck you suddenly.

You really hadn't known Yoongi an entire week, and you were going to be moving in with him. The idea made you want to curl up in a ball in bed and just overthink and over analyze this to death and you struggled to focus on driving and just getting home. There was a solid lurch from your heart when you thought about just how much longer you'd get to call your apartment "home" and realized you were working yourself into a self-generated panic attack. Definitely not great while driving.

Thankfully, your apartment had been a short drive away and you were nearly home now. Yoongi seemed to recognize the area a bit and surfaced from whatever his deep thoughts had been.

"This is a lot of changes in both our lives, it will be nice to unpack and hopefully get a little time to ourselves after this." Yoongi reached for your hand, and you automatically linked your fingers through his. He squeezed your hand and seemed content to hold onto the silence a little bit longer.

When you got back into the apartment, you took off your coat and turned to Yoongi, "What should we do for dinner tonight?" and started towards the kitchen, only to be caught around the waist by a hug from Yoongi.

He turned you in his arms and brushed the hair that had come loose when you took off your hat from your face before leaning down to press his lips to yours. You stood in the darkened kitchen with only the little light over the stove and sank into Yoongi's kiss. So soft and gentle, your eyes nearly teared up from his care.

Yoongi kissed you once more gently before folding you into a hug. You heard the deep rumble of his voice in his chest against your ear as he spoke.

"I know we have a lot to get done and a short time to accomplish it, but I want to make sure you're ok with everything and not just agreeing with me to get things done (Y/N)."

Yoongi loosened his arms a bit and you leaned back to stare up at him.

"I think that place is a lot of money that I don't have Yoongi," you began but he made the face and interrupted you.

"It's the same price it was this morning Babygirl. I think, unless you're not telling me about a fairly important side job," and here he looked down at you. You shook your head no and he continued.

"Then in that case, I think we'll both agree that I simply make more money than you and I need this place to live too. This is better for me than a hotel and it gets me more time with you which I have determined is exactly what I want while I'm in Chicago. I want you. I want a quiet place where we won't be bothered, and I need a space to make my music. That place we just looked at has all of those things Babygirl, so what do you say? Should I tell Sung-Jin to start the paperwork?" Yoongi guided his hands up to your face and tilted your head to look at him.

"Or is that not what you want? You have only to tell me, and I'll find a hotel (Y/N), if this isn't what you want..." and Yoongi trailed off and his arms loosened like he was going to step back.

And you realized you were being a moron.

Your arms tightened on Yoongi's waist and drew him back to you before you stood on your toes and kissed him with everything you felt for him. His arms went around your waist and yours drifted up to encircle his neck and play with the hair at the back of his neck.

"I want you Min Yoongi. I don't care if it's here, or there, or wherever we can find some quiet and some warmth," and you watched the smile come back to Yoongi's eyes, "but I want to be with you too."

Yoongi's grin was huge as he listened to your words, and he simply bent down and lifted your hips until your legs circled his waist and started towards the bedroom.

"In that case, we can always order dinner later jagiya, right now I have other plans." Later you discovered that there were an amazing amount of places in the city that still delivered food after 10pm.

Monday morning was back to the set, so not a lot of packing could be done, but Yoongi's shooting schedule was light. Jason Avercedes stopped by the trailer, and you met with him in the lounge area to discuss what changes had been made since last week.

"So, we're still waiting for some talent to arrive on set, which is what's causing the schedule to be so screwy," said Jason as he took a gulp from his to go cup.

You and Yoongi were sitting in the other chairs around the low coffee table and glanced at each other.

"Does that mean that Mr. Min still gets that weird two-week gap after tomorrow?" You had reviewed Yoongi's shooting schedule from the PA on Saturday and it hadn't seemed to change significantly between this week and last week, so you were hopeful for the down time.

"Actually, I think if you don't mind staying a bit late today, I think we could finish up the last shots today and you can start that three-week break tonight." Jason was looking at his phone when he said this and didn't catch your surprised glance to Yoongi.

Yoongi simply nodded and accepted the change without questioning where it came from. You thought the idea of three weeks of doing nothing but living with Min Yoongi and working from home didn't sound all that terrible to you, but this didn't really match the filming schedules that you remembered from Derek's other projects. Still if Jason said it, you were willing to hold that as golden.

Jason looked up at you both.

"You'll need to stay in contact with the PA, I forget his name," and Jason paused to gesture towards you, "You know the kid," and you nodded so he continued.

"He'll have the daily schedules from the director and even if my schedule is off, that kid's is what we're working from cause he's the director's right arm. And it's his schedule that says your two week break is now a three week break, so I'd take that if I was you." Jason put his hands on his knees and stood up to leave and Yoongi stood with him.

"Mr. Min does that reschedule for this afternoon work for you?" asked Jason.

"Yes, it does, so long as it gets me out a day early," replied Yoongi.

Jason nodded and Yoongi walked Jason the three feet towards the door before confirming he had another hour before he had to be in hair and makeup for today.

Yoongi shut the trailer door after Jason left and walked back over to where you were sitting.

"Three weeks sounds pretty good, does it not (Y/N)," he said as he sat back down in the lounge chair. "I think that will give me time to get my new studio set up to use, I am thinking we will have to start furniture shopping for some things."

You passed Yoongi one of the notepads scattered around you and a pen.

"What's this Babygirl?" Asked Yoongi and he started to read. After a few minutes he put the list down and leaned over. You looked up from Yoongi's laptop where you'd been reorganizing his e-mails again and he cupped your chin and stole a kiss.

"There's hardly anything on here yet," said Yoongi. "I was thinking we could set your bed in one of the other rooms, I have my eye on one of those American sized mattresses."

You gave Yoongi a look.

"You want a king size bed? Yoongi then we have to buy King size sheets, and blankets and more than one set. And what are we going to do with a bed that big when you have to go home in six months? No one is going to want a used mattress," and here you paused for a second before giving Yoongi another look.

"I mean we probably could sell 'Min Yoongi's used mattress' and SOMEONE would buy it for sure, but then we'd all be skeeved out," you continued and Yoongi looked mildly horrified at the idea.

"Ok (Y/N), you proved your point, but I still want the bigger bed. We can put your bed in the other master, and that way we have a guest room." He ducked his head and grabbed the list again like he was just going to walk away from that little bomb.

"What guests are we having Min Yoongi-nim?" You asked and Yoongi had the grace to blush a little. "How have you not even signed the lease yet and we already have guests coming? Is that what you and Jimin and Tae were talking about the other night?"

Yoongi nodded and grinned.

"I think we'll probably have several drop in visitors over the next few months, but mostly just Jimin and Tae. Hobi is doing his solo project again, and Jin is trying to squeeze in as much family stuff as he can before our comeback. Joonie too, but he's already working with the label trying to get things ready so that as soon as JK is ready we're ready to start up again." Yoongi looked very well pleased by the idea of his brothers coming to visit and you agreed that family was an important visit.

Yoongi started to pick up the list to review once more but put it down again.

"(Y/N), have you told your friends that you're moving yet? Or that you're moving in with me at all," he asked.

You shook your head no and winced at the thought of what that conversation was going to sound like.

Yoongi made the face and grabbed his laptop off your lap and reached over to hand you your phone.

"Like medicine Babygirl, get it over quickly if you don't want to do it. You're sure you're ok with all this?" Yoongi asked nervously and you hurried to reassure him.

"Katia and Derek were my rocks after my folks died, they know what I went through for that first year of the funerals, selling the houses and finding that little place and moving. I mean Katia took off work to help go through my parent's clothes and things because I could barely function. So, it's not that I'm not ok with this, or that its any concern I have about moving in with you at all," and you reached over to grab Yoongi's hand and look him in the eye.

"My friends would be worried about me no matter who you are if I've only known you a week and we're already moving in together."

Yoongi laughed and squeezed your hand. His alarm went off and he started to gather his stuff to head off to the hair and makeup area.

"Then while I'm gone, take your medicine and it will be one less thing to weigh on you. Then when I get back, we can pack up here and head back to your apartment and start dealing with everything else that needs done."

Yoongi had stood up to grab his stuff, but turned back to you and leaned over your chair to steal a kiss.

"You tell your friends what we're doing, and then when I get back, you can let me know if you want me to tell Sung-Jin to give the realtor the go ahead to start the paperwork Babygirl." Yoongi smiled and kissed you once more before shrugging on his down coat and heading out.

You stared at the phone in your hand and thought briefly of burying yourself in clearing emails, either your own inbox or Yoongi's, but the more you thought about it, the more you thought the man might have a point.

Might.

Man you really didn't want to have this call. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 205 20
You are an aspiring actress working at a club until you make your big break. One night at work is super busy an accident happens in the VIP section...
26.6K 1.8K 114
MYGFF BOOK 3:3 "While I wish we could have avoided certain things, there's been a lot of good as well. And during the tour, there will be good and b...
358K 17.3K 34
[COMPLETED] ✓ #BreakTheSilenceAwards2020 "He's dead.." (27 Chapters) You are a retired stylist from Bighit and decided to go to America for a few yea...
338K 16.6K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...