The Boss That Wants Control (...

By TheBaseballGirl

Kristen is looking for a job. She's qualified, has the experience, and has the right mindset. All she needs... More

The Boss That Wants Control
The Call
Meeting Beck
New BFF
The Incident
Jealous of the Unknown Caller
The Forest
The Awakening
Kristen's Birthday
The Conversation (The Filler Chapter)
Depression and Presents
The Flight.
Food Food Food and More Food.
Not A Chapter
Visitors
Consquences and Surprises
Turn of Events
Doctor Appointment
Words of Destruction
Here For Good
The Phone Call
I'm so sorry
Update Coming Soon!
Unmasking The Plans
NEW UPDATED STORY

Not A Chapter

13.9K 302 33
By TheBaseballGirl

I really try not to do these "not a chapter" updates at all...but somtimes you can't help it. And right now, I can't. Y'all deserve an explanation to why I haven't updated in almost 3 months.

First: work. Dear lord baby Jesus...it's insane. My clients have been driving me up the wall, and although I love them, they make it hard to try and write while at work.

Second: boyfriend. I've been spending a crazy amount of time with my boyfriend, and spending nights at his house, where my computer is NOT at. I know, I know, bring it with you dummy! But seriously...no. When I'm with him, I want to actually be with him. You know? Spend time with him, laugh with him...not ignore him while I type away on my keyboard. No. I love y'all, and I love this story...but no.

And I'm sorry, but it's gonna be even longer now until I can upload a new chapter because my great uncle just died, and it's crazy because nobody in my family anticipated it, and he recently moved to Wisconsin, so we're having to do two different memorials/funerals/thingys for him in the two states. So. Lots of stuff there.

I just wanted to let y'all know. I feel bad, really really awful...but I can't help it right now. I'll get back to it as soon as I can...thank y'all for being patient, and understanding during this time.

Love,

FayAnne <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323 1 21
It wasn't supposed to go this way, and yet it did. In this day-old story of the rich CEO man who is too good for the girl and that girl, of course, i...
61 0 8
Emily is a college student that takes pride in her school work, she rarely ever goes out to parties. She likes to keep to her self and has a few real...
371K 10.1K 38
When Aria Jennings loses her previous job because she repeatedly came in late, she has to find a new job as soon as possible because she has to take...
3.2K 152 9
Count to three. Do not kill your boss. And do not fall in love with him. That's a good start, especially when you work for New York's most eligible b...