Changes ( book 1)

By MS5454

The first book in my series. Hazel was walking through the woods when she heard a scream. She ran in the dire... More

Disclaimer
Main characters
1- Danger
2- changes
3- Castle
4-Mates
5- Awkward
6-friendly
7- anger
8- trust issues
9-Avoiding
10- confusion
11- past
12- truth
13- feeling down
14-kidnapped
15- Transformation
16- feelings
17- Date(1)
18- Date(2)
19- Date(3)
20- Guests
22- mates
23- love you
24- chocolate
25- rogues
26- fight
27- after the fight
28- why***
29- final
30- authors note

21- love

20 5 1
By MS5454

* this font represents thoughts*

* this font represents dialogue*

* this font represents wolf*

Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading.

 I was going to ask that, why are you guys here? Hobi asked curiously.

Zico- we are from south. Our mother was saved by some werewolf from this clan so our clan made a truce with this clan. They were best friends since then untill she went missing with her family.

Jihoon- to be precise, it was Hazel's mom who saved your mom. You have met her; don't you remember?

Zico- really? it was your mom. i  have to tell mom about this. Tell her that her best friend's daughter is alive. She always sadly wonders about her best friend and her daughter. At least she could meet you. Wonho you know what to do.

The young vampire with good body nodded and gave Hazel a smile.

Long haired female vampire – (coming towards Hazel) she'll be happy to meet you Hazel. And I'm Crystal and this is Yuna.

Short haired one smiled at her.

Hazel smiled back.

Jihoon- for you all I have arranged rooms but you have to share. My servants will take you all to rooms. See you all at dinner.

Everyone nodded and went to their rooms. They once lived here so knew each and every corner of this castle.

too many people here...... i'm not used to this......

 Hazel was walking to her room suddenly someone put his hands on her shoulder.

Hazel- what now kookie?

Kook- I want to know about the date.

Hazel had hot forgotten about that. Memories of date went through her mind. Waterfall, talking, crushes, laugh, the kiss...... She blushed on the thought of kiss.

Kook- why are you blushing Hazel? Wait, did something happened? Wait....do I have to take some holy water with me? OUCH. ......

Hazel elbowed him in his stomach and ran from there. Kook caught up with her and pulled her inside her room. He made her sit on her bed.

Kook- now tell me what happened?

Hazel- nothing

Kook- don't lie. Even though I'm not a mate I can feel something happened. I'm fucking sure that Jin hyung will be now questioning Hobi hyung.

Hazel- I...took. Him to a nearby waterfall.

Kook- really? Wow waterfall? nice....(smirk)

Hazel- stop it kookie. we just talked.

Kook- about what?

Hazel- past affairs?

Kook- Don't lie, he never had one

Hazel – I know. he told me everything. About his past crush too. I told him mine.

Kook- wait you.........

Hazel- yep, a mistake. I'll tell you that one day.

Kook, - okay and anything else happened?

Hazel – wha.... what? Nothing (looking down)

Kook, - don't lie....

Hazel- nooo (blushing)

Kook- let me guess, a kiss?

Hazel- (shocked, raise the head) how do you know?

Kook- I was right? I tried my luck because you're shy and you're blushing.

Hazel- ooh God

Kook – tell me how was it?

Hazel- kookie, stop it.

Kook- (smirking) okay I'll stop.... tongue???

Hazel- shut up....when did you got this much braver?

Kook- I'm brave.

Hazel- ooh really? do you want to stay bit longer to protect me brave boy? I want to change my clothes.

Hazel got up from her bed and took her clothes in her hand. She heard her door close behind her. She turned to see kook has already left. She chuckled at his cuteness.

Thank God it's not Jimin or Tae. They would reply that it will be their pleasure if I ask them something like that. Kookie is so cute when he blushes. Hazel thought. Then she left to change her clothes.

After some time, Hazel came out of her room to visit library. Unlike other days the castle was full of people. There were about 17 people came today. 13 werewolves and 4 vampires. Zico was the eldest vampire and Wonho was his brother. Crystal and Yuna were his cousins. One group of werewolves were from island clan. They came from Mira islands in south. Minho, Banchan, Felix, Hyunjin, Jenny, Rose, Lisa and Jisoo. Others were from Nevada clan Jackson, Dahyun, Kai, Sehun, Irene, and Ryujin. They all were trained and saved by Jihoon. They all love him like their own brother. They all were ready to fight for him also excited to save Hazel. 

Ryujin smiled at her as she passed her in corridor. Hazel sent a smile back. Suddenly someone pulled Hazel to side. She got shocked but suddenly saw the person. Ryujin turned when she heard noise but when she saw them she chuckled and left.

Hazel- what happened?

Hobi- uhmm... are you okay? I saw kookie running behind you.

Hazel- ooh...that.... I was interrogated. Thoroughly. What about you?

Hobi- same here, by Jin hyung. Did you tell him about... the... Kiss??

Hazel- (blushing) yes

Hobi- hyung made me speak about that too... am I that obvious?

Hazel, - I have the same doubt. am i obvious too?

Hobi- maybe it's their talent. By the way where are you heading to?

Hazel- I was thinking about going to library. Why?

Hobi- ooh. Okay. nothing...... Then.... I'm going back to my room. (He reluctantly let Hazel go and walked away)

Hazel wants to stay with him but she was confused.

he didn't ask me to stay, is he regretting taking me for date now? i......should i go with him? what if it make me a clingy person.....i rather go to library.....

 She slowly walked towards library.

She was sitting in library. Some sort of book was open in front of her. Her mind was full of today's event.

What was that feeling? Do I like him? But I don't know him well. We just met a month ago. But I feel comfortable around him. I wanted to spend more time with him. He makes me feel weak and need protected by him. I like him. No I think I love him. But what about him? What may be his feeling? Is he also feel the same? Should I ask? But what if our friendship gets ruined? Why did he kiss me? How could I ask him? Ash I'm confused.

Hazel's mind was in mess. She didn't notice Jin who was sitting in front of her for a while watching her. Jin decided to call her name.

Jin- Hazel......Hazel......

Hazel was shocked to see Jin sitting in front of her. She almost fell from shock. she adjusted herself and looked at him.

Hazel- what?? What are you doing here?

Jin- I've been sitting in front of you about ten minutes. I saw Hobi leaving you in corridor and felt you look sad. so i thought i should talk to you.

Hazel- what you were here all this time???

Jin-(concerned)  Hazel what happened? You look like mess.

Hazel- I'm confused

Jin- Hobi?

Hazel looks down.

Jin- it's okay Hazel. You can tell me.

Hazel- I don't know. I never felt like this before. I feel more connected, weaker in front of him. At first I thought that is because of that mate thing. But now I think I'm falling in love.

Jin smiled. Then what is the problem dear?

Hazel- I don't know about him. I know he cares for me. But what if it's because of this mates' connection?

Jin- what about kiss? Is that also because you are mates?

Hazel – I don't know, what if it is?

??- no it's not.

its not?

Jin- Joon what are you doing here?

Joon- reading, what else? But I couldn't help but listen to what you talk. From that I guess your date went nice.

Hazel looks down blushed.

Jin- what do you think about this?

Joon – (sitting near her ) I have read many books about mates. It says that the connection a mates make is only protection. They care for each other, protect each other but it's not necessary to become couple. It can be brotherly love too.

Hazel- I also read that but it is only said in books. There is no living proof.

??- there is......

Joon- who are you?

now who is this guy?

A/N

~ hey guys, sorry for the late update. I was busy with studying. I have my exams that i coudn't even watch LA concert.  And today is our world wide handsome's birthday. YOooooohOOOOOo.....

and about story, there are new names i know. i will just put pics of those who appeared in conversation in this chapter. i wil keep putting it when their roles come. Don't worry about new faces. They all are very important in coming books. now another news is other than this series i had prepared two books. i only have a notes on ideas and i am going to write it. One is an investigative thriller and another is with super powers. i have to work more on that after exams. i have prepared many things for you. love you all.

crystal

yuna

Wonho

ryujin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.4K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
735K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 59.5K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.2M 50.2K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...