My favorite Smut/Fluff parts...

By BL00DYS11MP

Dang that's a long title But yeah basically what I said. My basically getting parts from chapters from my fav... More

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
Adrinette sin (not my story)
Adrinette Fluff(Not my story)
Adrinette Sin(Not my story)
LadyNoir sin FINALLY!!!(Still not my story)
LadyNoir sin/Adrientte fluff(Nottttt myyyyy storyyyyy)
Adrinette sin(NOT.MY.STORY)
Adrientte sin(AHEM AHEM THIS IS NOT MY STORY)
Adrientte sin(COUGH COUGH NOT MY STORY COUGH)
Chloe x Sabrina and Adrien x Marinette sin?!(Not my story)
Marichat sin(Great story but its not mine)
1K?!
Marichat (not my story)
Heyyyyy
Adrien + Marinette (n0t me story baes)
Adrien + Kagami + Luka (Not my story)
Marinette + Luka + Adrien (Not my story)
Adrientte Fluff to cool yall horny fucks down (not my story)
Quick Question
Adrien + Marinette Fluff (Not my story)
Adrien + Marinette (Not my story)
WHAT THE FUCKKKKK
LadyNoir fluff/angst (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette + Kagami sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette Sin (not my story)
Kagmai + Adrien + Marinette NOT MY STORY
Adrien + Marinette NOT MY STORY
Adrien + Marinette and i think ladynoir NOT MY STORY
Ladybug + Adrien NOT MY STORY
Any Request?
...
Adrien+Marinette sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette sin (Not my story)
Misterbug + Marintte sin (not my story)
PIRATE Adrien + Marinette (not my story)
Adrien x Marinette (not my story)
Love square NOT MY STORY
Adrien + Marinette (not my story)
Ladybug + Adrien NOT Y STORY
Ladybug + Chatblanc (not my story)
Marinette + Adrien + Chat Noir (Not my story)
LadyNoir sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette FLUFF MUHAHAHAHA CLEAN YOUR MINDS (not my story)
MariChat FLUFF AGAIN HAHA (im enjoying this btw not my story)
Adrien + Marinette not my story
Adrien + Marinette with a hint of marichat and ladynoir
Hawky's Redemption
Adrien+Marinette sin (not my story)
Chat Noir x Marinette sin (not my story)
Adrien x Marinette sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette (not my story)
Quick Question
Luka + Marinette sin-ish (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette sin (not my story)
Adrien+Marinette sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette sin (not my story)
Marinette + Chat Noir (not my story)
Felix+Marinette sin (not my story)
Multimouse + Viperion sin (not my story)
Marinette + Kagami sin (not my story)
Marinette + Adrien sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette Family Fluff (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette + Whole class? Sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette Sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette crack (not my story)
Chat Noir + Marinette + Luka sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette fluff (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette sin (not my story)
Marinette + Kagami sin (not my story)
Luka + Adrien fluff (not my story)
Update
ONE MORE THING
Quick Update
Adrien + Marinette Sin (not my story)

Chat Noir/Adrien +Marinette (not my story)

7.1K 49 57
By BL00DYS11MP

Fic called Sunshine's Awakening by LadyRhiX.

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

' Make them feel "like unicorns eating ice cream and galloping around the rings of saturn" - or something.'

Cosmopolitan.com

'...there's the 'ABC' method, that seems pretty straightforward... Do I use capitals or lowercase... I know where a vagina is... But what the fuck is a clitoral hood and how do I find it? Damn I wish I had concentrated on one bit of information... vulva... that sounds familiar... but which bit is that!?'

Adrien was trying to remember everything that he had read when he sifted through the Google results of 'how to go down on a girl'. He had been so eager to make it the best possible experience for Marinette that the poor young man now had countless bits of information swimming around his brain.

'I know I need to do something with the clit... where did the diagram say that was again?'

While tantalisingly kissing down her body, the young man spent a little extra time swirling his tongue around each nipple and was glad to hear that was received well. With one hand mapping her lithe abdomen as he went, the other one rested teasingly at the waistband of her tight shorts.

'Remember to tease to enhance the experience... Does this count as teasing?'

He trailed his fingers delicately over the fabric to sit outside the garment just over her apex. The sharp inhale that earned him was a positive, and the way Marinette writhed beneath his touch as he applied pressure, made Adrien want to see what other types of reactions he could get out of her.

He really wanted to hear her gasp and scream his name in a haze of ogasmic bliss: that was the goal.

Hooking his fingers under the fabric on her leg, the blonde went back to the tactics he had used earlier to buy him some more time. And with the shorts being so short, they conveniently allowed him to have easy access: especially when there was no underwear beneath them.

Kissing down her stomach and stroking her already soaked folds, the blonde almost got lost in the way Marinette's deft fingers trailed through his locks and over his scalp. Upon the scent of her sweet arousal hitting his nostrils however, the blonde was reminded of his previous intentions.

Marinette's breathing had become harsh and uneven, soft mewls escaped her lips as his fingers teased her entrance and swirled around in their exploration: but there was only so much he could really do without removing the garment concealing her entrance.

He almost giggled with nervous glee at what he was about to do.

'Focus damn it!'

"I-is everything, ah, okay?"

In his moment of internal chastisement, Adrien had stilled and Marinette must have thought there was something wrong. He gulped without looking up, the last thing he wanted to do was thrust an identity reveal on her while he was delicately stroking her arousal. Adrien wanted nothing more than to be confident about what he was going to do, but years of being put down and causing supposed disappointment had instilled so much self doubt that he really needed help on this. He bit the bullet before he had a chance to back out and hoped that everything would be okay.

He retracted his hand causing a whimper to escape Marinette's form and kept his head down to hide his face.

"I think I did too much research and now I really don't know what I'm doing."

Marinette shifted her body from under him and Adrien immediately thought this was it. The end. The moment where he would be told how dissatisfied she was with him and that whatever this was, was a mistake.

The slightly breathless ravenette had been climbing in complete euphoria as Chat made his way down her body. The way he paid loving attention to her breasts had blown her mind and his teasing of her sensitive core through her shorts had her more than ready to be thrown over the edge.

It was so much better than when she pleasured herself!

The moment her unmasked partner stilled however, had her dreading that he had come to his senses and was regretting getting into this situation with her. Marinette had to ask, otherwise he may have been doing it just for the sake of it.

She knew it was a crazy thought.

Chat was not like that.

The blonde hero was sincere, and loving, and kind, and generous, and oh so good with his tongue!

Marinette could not wait to see what wonders he could perform with that down there...

Guiding him up, she made sure to keep her eyes closed while nuzzling his face. Placing reassuring kisses to his parted lips and cupping his cheek; his insecurities were just evidence of how unsure and nervous he was. The ravenette found Chat's need to please quite endearing but completely unnecessary when it came to her.

She whispered, "you're not on your own. Neither of us have done this before so do not worry about making a mistake. Do you trust me?"

He nodded.

"I trust you too Kitty."

"Will you show me," he asked quietly, the tone of his voice conveying just how unsure he was. "Will you show me where you, y'know, like it."

Marinette smiled and whispered seductively against his lips, "as long as you guide me after."

Chat's sharp intake of surprise was completely unjustified.

"What, Chaton," she kissed him again, leaving her lips to ghost over his as she spoke, "did you not think I would want to repay the favour?"

Chat gulped audibly. She could imagine his bright green eyes searching her face and Marinette bit her lip coyly with how forward she was managing to be.

He let out a controlled breath, "you're gonna kill me, y'know that right?"

She giggled, "hopefully not, what do you want me to do then?"

"Lie down," Chat instructed and Marinette complied, "just, tell, me, if I do something wrong, okay."

"I said I would Kitty, now," she posed dramatically before losing her cool with how confident she was being, "do your worst-I mean... Oh gawd... You know what I mean!" She finished with a playful huff and Chat let out a chuckle at her antics. If anything, he seemed to have relaxed a little and Marinette was going to take that as a positive.

Adrien steadied his breathing as he gently removed her shorts. The scent radiating from her core hit him fully and the blonde could not believe how amazingly addictive it already was.

He needed to taste her.

Every fibre of his being was daring him to get as close as humanly possible to her heady smell and take in as much as he could.

There was a chance he was going to become lost down there.

Bringing her legs up to bend around his shoulders, Adrien used his thumb to rub over the already slick area. She shuddered and mewled at the contact, giving Adrien some much needed bravado to continue on his quest to have her screaming. Slipping in a digit and seeing her scrunch up the sheets with her hands told Adrien that so far he was doing well.

'I can do this!'

The blonde dipped his head and began doing what could only be described as what came naturally and finally let his instincts take over.

"Fuck Chat God! Oh my god!"

Marinette had never felt anything like it.

She could understand why he would be nervous, as she was nervous as hell for when it came to repaying the favour, but DAMN! He was doing things to her nether regions that the ravenette had not even dreamed of!

Swirling and sucking and pumping and-

"Oh G-God!"

The pause in the build up had not been a problem for how he was making her feel in that moment. Marinette could not stop her hips from moving against his mouth and the blonde was working wonders with his tongue and finger combo. The vibrations he sent into her core when he moaned into her as he sucked on her sensitive area was amazing, and Marinette could not wait to make him feel just as good.

Her breathing picked up as well as her heart beat.

Trying to keep quiet was becoming harder and harder, and all Marinette wanted to do as her body tingled all over was scream out his name and let all her euphoria out with one big explosion.

She could feel it building.

Like an elastic band that was about to snap.

Picking up the pace of his fingers and swirling around her clit with his tongue caused Marinette to let out a gasp. She grasped at his hair and felt the blonde's hand holding her butt cheek tighten while he deepened his exploration of her core. Her mind was about to blow and Chat seemed to be lapping her up, causing her climax to near that bit closer with each enthusiastic stroke.

Then he sucked.

Chat sucked hard on her clit before withdrawing his fingers and replacing them with his tongue. Holding her as close as possible, he moaned into her while groping both of her arse cheeks with his hands and Marinette could not fathom what the blonde did next.

Her body shook with the most intense orgasm Marinette had ever experienced, causing her to unsuccessfully stifle her scream which seemed to fill the otherwise silent room. The ravenette knew that her juices were following as they trickled down and coated her behind, but Chat was not finished. The blonde was eager to take in as much as he could with his amazing mouth and Marinette went with her primal urge that compelled the young woman to abruptly stop him and bring his mouth to hers.

There was something about feeling his soaked lips against hers that drove the young woman to want more. Anything he was willing to give her, she needed to exist. Chat was apparently just as enthusiastic as he melted against her and inserted his fingers again. Kissing him ardently was like a lifeline to the young woman. Marinette was dependent on Chat to breathe, and with her arms wrapped around him securely, she raised her leg over his hip to give him better access as he sensually played with her soaked pussy.

Marinette was required to break the contact to gasp out in pleasure but quickly felt his mouth on hers again to swallow the sounds coming from her lips.

Chat still had his underwear on, but that did not hide just how rock hard he was as he passionately thrusted against her open apex in time with his fingers.

She gasped and her words came out breathlessly, "I... need, you. I want-"

Her words were cut off as her body convulsed and her inner walls pulsated around his deft fingers. Chat's smirk was obvious as he kissed her hard to smother the moan that was begging to come from her lips, Marinette just pulled him flush to her as she rode his fingers while her climax piqued.

With her body jolting sporadically as the sensation ebbed, Marinette relaxed and kissed the man in her bed with less haste than before when he retracted his moist fingers and wrapped his arms around her. She wanted to savour the moment between them, and prepare herself for how exactly she was going to repay the favour.

Luckily, Alya had always been willing to share her methods even if Marinette had not wanted to know in the first place, but by God she was happy to have an idea of what to expect.

She just hoped that it did not poke her in the eye like Nino's did to Alya during their first time together: the reporter was adamant she kept her spectacles on after that incident.

Kissing the blonde softly as she rolled him under her and straddled his hips, Marinette was very aware that she needed to keep her eyes closed before she made her way down his body. Whispering against his lips before leaving them to do the deed, Marinette found herself almost giddy with the thought of having his cock in her mouth.

His, by the feel of it, very hard cock.

"My turn to please you, Chaton~"

"You really don-"

Marinette silenced the blonde's protests with a passion fuelled kiss and then placed her finger on his slightly parted lips. "I really want to, if that's okay?"

He spluttered incoherently for a moment and Marinette had to suppress a giggle at his attempts to compose himself. Chat finally cleared his throat, nodded his head eagerly and choked out a "p-please."

"Let me know okay?"

"O-okay," he answered with a puff of air and relaxed back.

Once she was clear of his face, Marinette opened her eyes a smidge to admire the chiseled lines of his jaw in the low light of the room. She kissed down his neck and mapped the contours of his defined chest as the ravenette made her way south using her lips and teeth to slightly nibble at his bare skin. Chat moaned, and Marinette felt his hardened length twitch against her chest as she settled between his legs.

Trying not to show just how nervous she was, the inexperienced young woman suppressed her gulp and slowly pried his boxer shorts down to release his throbbing cock with a bounce. She gasped and Chat stilled.

"I-is it... erm... o~kay?"

"Yeah! It's a-o-kay! Great even. Not that I thought it wouldn't be bait- I mean great..." 'shit it's big! What the hell am I going to do with it!'

"Girl! I didn't even know what to expect when I first saw it!" Alya's voice rang out in her mind, "so I licked it, and wrapped my hand around and just went for gold! Nino didn't complain, ha! I just wished I'd had some water at the ready!"

"Crap!"

"What's wrong," Chat sounded like he was panicking a little and made to sit up. "If you don't wa-"

"I do!" Marinette waved a hand in his direction to placate his worries and to gesture for him to give her a chance to explain. "I just forgot...." she mumbled the last bit.

"What, are you su-"

"Yes I just forgot water!" She interjected quickly and felt her face flush."

"I-what, oh~ ah, right, yeah, I erm," he laughed nervously, "I can go-"

"No. Nope. Just... give me, a warning."

Chat gulped, "ye-yeah, no problem."

Marinette stared at the very hard penis and took a steadying breath before wrapping her delicate fingers around the girth. It felt strange but wonderful at the same time, and the young woman gave it a long sensual stroke as she plucked up the courage to put her lips to it. 'This was so much easier earlier... here goes.'

Adrien threw his head back in pleasure as soon as Marinette's tongue made contact with his tip. The delicate way she pumped his shaft while testing how far she could get him into her warm wet mouth was amazing, and Adrien felt his mind go fuzzy.

"Oh wow! Fuck!"

As she continued with a bit more certainty, Marinette hummed in sinfully around his member and the young man knew she was enjoying it just as much as he had enjoyed pleasuring her. The taste of her juices was still on his tongue and Adrien would be definitelydoing that again.

"Ah!" He felt her swirl her tongue and apply more pressure to his cock, catching the blonde off guard. He knew if she carried on like this it was not going to last much longer, and gripping the sheets beneath him was doing nothing to keep him from climbing.

Adrien found his body moving automatically as she bobbed her head more enthusiastically, using her mouth and hand in tandem as she pleasured him to climax. The dual sensation was one he had never even imagined, and the unmasked hero was finding it difficult to keep quiet. Throaty moans escaped his lips as she moved between swirling the tip and sucking his length.

And then she caressed his balls!

"Fuck Mari I'm gonna-"

Adrien's whole being began to jerk sporadically and the young man found his climax release with stunted breaths. There was no mouth around his cock now, but the hand was still going as her strokes began to slow. With his mind beginning to clear, Adrien chanced a glance to the woman between his thighs to see her hand cupped around his tip while trying to catch his release.

The blonde could still feel it trailing down to the base of his cock but he appreciated how contained the spill seemed to be: he remembered the first time he did that himself and panicked when it got stuck between the tiles on his keyboard. The 'C' still sticks to this day.

Not bothered about the mess on himself, Adrien sat up and tilted Marinette's face to gaze up at him. His stomach sank a little when he noticed her closed eyes but really, he knew he should not have expected anything different: the hope had still been there though. Kissing her softly, he pulled her up to lie down next to him as he whispered just how incredible her doing that felt, and Adrien was rewarded with her moaning into him for an ardour filled kiss. They were both naked against each other and the blonde was aware that things could quickly escalate if they carried on moving against each other in such a sensual way.

However, they were hormonal young adults, and urges can override any logical thinking in some... circumstances.

Without much comprehension for what he was doing, Adrien grabbed her leg and positioned it over his hip as they began to passionately caress each other. They were both breathless but neither young adult was willing to break away from the other and settled for quick gasps through slightly parted lips to sedate their need for oxygen.

With Marinette clutching to his muscular frame, Adrien headed south to take in her nipple with his mouth once more, relishing the way her lithe body bucked against him and her leg tightened its hold on his hip.

There was a warmth wetness on the tip of his cock and Marinette gasped out while throwing her head backwards, Adrien grunted and automatically thrusted himself in search of the warm and slick confines of her core. He missed, but the feel of her soaked folds against his shaft felt better than the blonde could have anticipated, and the sinful moans that escaped Marinette's lips as he sucked and thrusted showed just how much she was enjoying the sensation too.

Marinette pulled Adrien's face up to hers and kissed him hard, groaning into him before panting as the young woman rocked her hips against his hardened length. She reached down, her breath feathering his lips while she began pumping him with her hand and rubbing him against her wet folds. Adrien was climbing again, and the arousal that coated his cock only made his climax near that bit faster.

"I'm... gonna-"

"Me... too..."

With one last tug on his length, Adrien felt his seed shoot between Marinette's legs and all over her folds. This only seemed to push her further and, as he grunted out in pleasure, Marinette buried her face in his neck and used him to stifle her moan. Coming down from their shared euphoria, the young woman withdrew her hand but kept her leg where it was resting over his hip while kissing the blonde softly. Adrien knew they were both done for the evening, and looked forward to falling asleep with her in his arms, but that did not mean he could not enjoy cuddling and kissing her as they came down from their high.

He kissed her nose and cuddled her into the crook of his neck, "should I get my cl-"

"No," she sighed out and turned in his arms, "can we just, stay like this, y'know," she giggled shyly, "naked, together."

Adrien kissed Marinette's crown and wrapped his arms securely around her waist. "Of course Purrincess, whatever you want."

Grabbing the closest thing to her, in her tired, orgasm-addled state, Marinette clumsily wiped herself off and passed it back to the blonde behind her with a shrug. "Use this, I'll just make sure to wash it before my mum sees."

Adrien wordlessly took it but kissed her bare shoulder in thanks before using it himself. "What should I-"

"Just put it down the bottom of the bed, I'll make sure to grab it, don't worry."

As they settled under her covers, and Marinette's breathing evened out and Adrien drifted off not long after, the blonde thought about the day ahead. He would have the opportunity to spend time with her in his civilian guise, and the model knew he would find it difficult if he was required to keep his loving hands and kisses and cuddles to himself. The blonde had already struggled after their first official night together; how on Earth was Adrien going to make it through another day?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 36.5K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
254K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
470K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
118K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...