Yours • Park Jimin ✔️

By Fauve__

A birthday gift for a friend of mine!! Amin is saved from an unknowm man, by Jimin. But she doesn't know who... More

A/N
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-
Epilogue

11-

3 0 0
By Fauve__

Amin's POV---

I had convinced Jimin to let me go home, after staying another week at his mansion, finally. He was reluctant to let me go home. He said he didn't see the need for me to go, since I lived there alone with just the maids.

But, of course, Jimin had his own responsibilities and I couldn't stay at his place for 24/7. I had to go home, sooner or later.

Jimin was all pouty and sad when I was leaving. He drove me back himself, still trying to convince me to stay there, for my own safety and happiness.

Since Jimin and Mina both had been busy lately, I had been spending most of my time with Ill Sung.

Pretty soon we had gotten closer to each other. He would visit me sometimes and I would do the same.

Lately, he and I had been hanging out a lot. I liked how he would go all cute and call me noona. It made me smile every time.

.................................

I was waiting for Ill Sung to come home. He had texted me in the morning, saying he would be coming to meet me tonight. I was excited to meet him. He made me smile a lot and he was very comfortable to be around.

Suddenly I heard the door bell ring and the next thing I know, Ill Sung was hugging me. I hugged him back and I smiled.

"I'm going to miss you noona," he said, pouting. "Awww, don't worry, I'll call you every day," I told him and his eyes lit up.

"You never told me what made you suddenly want to go LA for one whole month," I said, as both of us seated ourselves on the couch.

"I did, noona!! You must have forgotten," he said. "Maybe," I said, shrugging it off. "But, noonaaaaa~~~ how did you forget? You don't love me enough to pay attention," he said, pouting and turning his face away. He was just like a baby. I laughed.

I stood up and went towards him. I bent downwards to his level since he was sitting, and then I took his chin in my hand and lifted his face. "Now, Ill-Sung, look at me. You know how much noona loves you right?" he looked at me.

His eyes lit up in admiration and he jumped towards me, burying his face in my neck. "I love you too, noona." We pulled away and I ruffled his freshly dyed pastel pink hair and he smiled.

 "Well, I'm going there to meet my friends. I haven't met them in a while now and I miss them. So all of us decided to meet at LA," he explained cutely.

"I see. So is it the only reason you're going?" I asked him.

He looked down, fidgeting with his fingers. "Spill it, Ill Sung. I know you well enough now to know you're hiding something," I said, smirking.

"You see there is this certain girl i...like...kind of," he said, and I could've sworn I saw him blushing. "OH MAAH GOD!!!!! Our little Ill Sung has found a girl," I said. "Noonaaaaa, stop it."

I laughed lightly. "But anyways, tell me is she beautiful? And how did you meet her? Tell me all about her," I said.

"Yes, she is very pretty.....but not as pretty as my noona," he replied innocently. He really was such a cute baby. "And she doesn't smell as nice as you, noona." He pouted at that.

Please, he was getting too cute.

"Ummm, I met her a few months ago at a friend's party. She caught my eye and later we hanged out for a while. But since she had to study abroad, she left. I still talk to her. I told her that I'd be visiting LA and she said she'd come meet me. I'm very excited to meet her again...but I'm nervous too. My feelings towards her have grown and I'm not sure she feels the same way."

"Hey, hey, don't worry. I'm sure she feels the same way. And even if she doesn't, you can give her time right? No one can resist your adorable charms Ill Sung," I told him.

"You can," he replied, pouting. I shook my head. "But that's okay. You can't resist Jiminie hyung's charms," he suddenly blurted out, grinning wide.

I shook my head 'no.' 

This child.

"Is she Korean?" "No, she's American, but she lives in Korea."

I and Ill-Sung kept talking for a while, until it was time for dinner. He was a vampire so he really didn't have the need to eat, but I had insisted him to eat with me at my home since I wouldn't be seeing him for another month.

I got up from my place as I went closer to Ill Sung and I ruffled his hair. He went all doe eyed and looked at me cutely.

"Ill-Sung-ie, let's go have dinner, I made it for you," I told him. His eyes lit up. "Noona, I've never tried your cooking before," he said. I smiled and nodded. We went towards the dining.

As we were having dinner and laughing together, someone came inside the dining room.

Jimin's POV----

I smiled to myself as I drove towards Amin's mansion.

I've been busy as hell lately and I couldn't get to see her all week. But today, I'm going to surprise her by going to her home.

As I arrived there, I felt even happier.

But that did not last long as I saw another car parked inside her mansion.

After parking my own car, I went towards the huge double doors and ringed the bell. Sun Jung, one of the maids', led me inside her home. But what I saw next broke my heart.

Amin, my Amin, was having dinner with Ill-Sung while they were laughing together.

I felt anger rise within me in an instant. And before I knew it, I was on top of Ill Sung, with him lying on the ground. He didn't get much hurt due to the impact since he was a vampire too. And even if he had, I wouldn't have minded.

My breathing was becoming heavier by the minute.

I could hear Amin calling my name but it soon faded away.

Why Ill Sung? Why? It was all I could think.

"Why are you with her at this time of the night?" I shouted at him. But he didn't reply. "I asked you what you are doing at her house at this time of the night." I shouted again. But he still just kept looking at me.  

I was about to punch Ill Sung when Amin came in front of me and my fist landed on her stomach instead.

She groaned in pain. "Jimin, what the hell do you think you're doing in my house? I never allowed you to come and beat up my friends for spending time with me," she yelled through the pain, as she clutched her stomach and fell to her knees.

"Late night? What late night? It's only 8pm. It's my home and it's my choice whomever I bring and invite for dinner," she said, struggling to get the words out due to the pain. That punch was only meant for a vampire and not a human, particularly not a woman.

I rushed to her side. "Amin, I'm so sorry. I- I'm so sorry," I said, holding her. But she pushed me away. Ill Sung came and he held her and she let him do it. My heart broke even more. She let him hold her but she won't let me near her.

That enraged me even more. "Oh, so now, he gets to help you?" I scoffed. "Yes, Jimin, he does. Don't you see it's all just a misunderstanding? He is leaving for LA in the morning so he came over to meet me since he would be away for one month," she said. Ill Sung just stood there, not speaking a single word.

That still doesn't mean that she gets to invite him at night.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Amin collapsed in Ill Sung's arms.

"Jimin hyung, call Mina noona," Ill Sung said. I got out my trance and dialed Mina's number, while Ill Sung carried Amin away, bridal style, to her room upstairs.

He even knows where her room is.

Focus Jimin.

Time skip~~~

Mina got out of Amin's room.

"She will be okay. She is un conscious since that blow you delivered to her was really hard for her," she said, glaring angrily at me. "It's a good thing it wasn't on any of her vital organs or it would have been fatal," she furthered explained, still angry.

"Jimin, you need to control your vampire emotions. Having a Pact with her doesn't mean that you will go punch every other man you see her with, straight away. You need to calm down and think of who that person may be," Mina said.

I looked down. She was right. Ill Sung was just there to meet Amin but I gave into my emotions and if Amin hadn't stopped me, who knows what I would have done to him. And I hurt Amin too.

I nodded. "Ill Sung, I'm really sorry. I never meant for that to happen. I know I let my emotions take the best of me, not seeing how you are my friend," I said, looking down.

I really was sorry. And I also knew that no amount of sorry could've made everything okay. I had attacked my friend. And now Amin was hurt too.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Ill Sung smiling a little at me. "Jimin hyung, don't make that face, it doesn't suit you. It's okay, hyung. You don't have to apologize. While I may have felt hurt when you attacked me, I think I would have done the same if I was in your place. I get why you did that. You wanted to make sure she was safe and believe it or not, I get it. I care for noona as much as you do. While I'm okay with it now, I wish noona wouldn't have got hurt. So you better save your apologies for her," he said.

I didn't know what to say. I felt guilty. Ill Sung just hugged me tightly. "Hyung, it's okay," Ill Sung assured me. I hugged him back.

Time skip~~~

Ill Sung's POV----

The three of us sat there, in noona's room, for another hour, after hyung had apologized to me.

Mina noona had said that Amin noona would wake up soon, so all of us were waiting for the time she'd wake up. It was almost 10 pm by now.

"Oh, Amin, you're up," I heard Mina noona beside me, as she got up and went towards Amin noona. All of us were relieved.

"Hey, hey, easy there," Mina noona told her. She helped noona sit up.

Once she was sitting, all of us gathered around her. "Noona, how are you feeling now?" I asked her.

She smiled. "I'm okay, Ill Sung-ah," she said and then she came close and ruffled my hair. I smiled and hugged her.   

"Amin, I'm sorry," hyung said looking down. "I didn't mean for you to get hurt. I'm sorry; I really am. I'm sorry that I let my anger take over me."

Amin noona just looked at him. After a minute she cleared her throat.

"Jimin-ah, look at me. It's okay. I was angry and hurt that you barged into my house and attacked Ill Sung but I get it that you were being careful. I really appreciate you looking out for me. It's okay. Just next time please don't attack mine or your friends like that," she said.

Noona really is the best. I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding and saw hyung and Mina noona doing the same.

"Come here, Jimin," Amin noona spoke. Jimin went closer and she hugged him. I smiled a little. She forgave him so easily.

"Now that that's taken care of, what do you guys say we go have some dinner?" Amin noona asked. All of us smiled and went towards the dining.

 Time skip~~~

"Noona, I've to go home now," I told noona, after we had had a very delicious dinner made by noona.

"Jimin and I must return home too, Amin," Mina noona said.

Amin noona pouted a little but nodded and smiled. "Come on, I'll walk all three of you to the door," noona said. All of us walked to the front door.

I hugged Mina noona. "I'm gonna miss you, you little dork," Mina said. I smiled a little. Next I hugged hyung. I could still see the guilt in hyung's eyes. "I'm sorry, Ill Sung, I-" hyung started.

I hugged him tighter. "Hyung, it's okay. We're cool," I told him. He smiled gratefully and hugged me tighter.

"Just make sure you make her yours before I come back, or you'll be a loser," I whispered in hyung's ear so that the noonas wouldn't listen. I looked at hyung and he was a little shocked. I smirked and proceeded to noona.

"I'm going to miss you, Ill-Sungi-ie, hell no, I'm gonna miss you so much," noona said while hugging me tight. I hugged back. "Don't worry noona, I'm going to call you every day, and tell you everything. You won't even notice that I'm gone," I told her.

"Well, when you say everything, it better be everything, and you know very well what I mean by that," noona teased me while smirking. Heats rose to my cheeks but thankfully hyung and Mina noona didn't notice.

Amin noona gave me another hug and let me go. I sat in my car and started the engine. "See yall after one month!" I told them, as I left noona's home.

Jimin's POV----

"Just make sure you make her yours before I come back, or you'll be a loser," Ill Sung whispered in my ear, low enough for just me to hear. I looked at him confused and he just smirked.

I wanted to ask him what he meant by that but he went to Amin and hugged her. I already had a good idea what he meant but I wanted to scold him.

He and Amin hugged for a lot longer. I couldn't help but still feel jealous of him. She had clearly gotten closer to him in just a short span of time. I guess I didn't have time for her and she started hanging more with him.

But my jealousy aside, I smiled. Amin really was magical. Ill Sung was never this comfortable with any female before. He would always be nervous around females.

"See yall after one month!" Ill Sung said, as he sat in his car and drove away.

"Well then, I'll see you both later, Amin, Jimin," Mina said. She gave a hug to Amin and a quick nod to me, before leaving in her car as well.

"Thanks for the dinner, Amin, it was fantastic as usual," I told Amin. She smiled. There was an awkward silence between us.

"Listen, Amin, I'm sorry about today," I told Amin, looking down. She stepped closer to me and then held my chin and made me look up.

I looked up to see her smiling. "It's okay, Jimin, I told you. You don't have to beat up yourself about it for the next millennia," she told me. I hugged her.

"Now, go home and rest Jimin-ah. You look tired. I'm sure you don't need to sleep but please do take a rest," she told me and then kissed my cheek.

I smiled as we said our goodbyes and drove towards my home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 11.4K 41
Kim Hyerin(you) is a famous actress. You have a cousin in a famous boy idol group, BTS. You even a fan of them but you never met them personally exce...
5.2K 144 20
Y/N gets a message from an unknown number. What she doesn't know is that she is talking to a famous K-pop idol from the the group BTS. Through heart...
46.6K 2.5K 83
Perfect boyfriend? Or so you thought until you met his friends. What secrets does he hide? And what do his friends want from you? #1-jimina
248K 18.5K 78
A young man who's life sends him to walk through roads that stain his gentle soul, finds himself before a job that will change his heart forever. A...