AFTER REBIRTH I JUST WANTED T...

By Scottvivian

Li Sinian has been arguing with his younger brother all his life, the family property, the attention of his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
NOTE

CHAPTER 26

3.4K 138 1
By Scottvivian

This is the first time after Li Sinian left Li's family that he felt exhausted by working overtime after rebirth.

But fortunately, this kind of fatigue can be over if it lasts for a week at most.

Because the chefs that Jiang Rongxuan recruited were all graduated from professional chef schools, they had a certain foundation, and they belonged to the kind that can be taught by just a little bit of guidance on a recipe.

And because these people are professional chefs, he doesn't know how much better the knife skills are than him. It can be said that the taste of his recipes is maximized.

After returning from the studio in the afternoon, Li Sinian continued to open the restaurant, cooked 25 tables of dishes, sold four boxes of honey passion fruit, and returned home at nearly ten o'clock in the evening.

He had been busy with the restaurant for the past two days, and he had no time to go to station C. He opened today and discovered that the voting result of the food event he had participated in had already been released.

He is the first place, and the reward is 20,000 yuan in incentive funds for bloggers, inbound videos and homepage recommendations, and a big-name advertising contract.

Li Sinian received 20,000 yuan, but refused to drop the big-name advertising contract.

One is because he has already signed Minghui's contract and does not want to receive advertisements anymore in the short term; the other is because the restaurant has been too busy recently and he can't spare time to come.

The recommended homepage and the inbound must-see video is his innovative version of spicy pig's trotters.

Opening the comment area of ​​the video, he saw his little fans all shouting in the comment area, "Hungry, post the video."

Some fans who are more skinny even wrote a paragraph in his comment area. The protagonist is him, because he used to update very frequently, but now he doesn't update suddenly. It must be because of crossing.

Li Sinian sent a post when he saw this, so as to appease his fans, indicating that he's very busy lately, and come back to update when he is finished.

As soon as the update was posted, a fan sent him a private message.

The fan's ID is called "When will it be updated?" It seems that he is the one who writes the story in the comment area.

[When will it be updated greatly: Mr. Nian Nian! Did you go to a restaurant near Mulin Village, Hanguan District, Sicheng, to eat at noon today?! I seem to have ran into you! [Picture]]

Li Sinian opened the picture and took a look. The background is the street where his hotel is located. There is a very conspicuous figure in the corner. Wearing a loose white T-shirt, you can see his looks like even if it is far away. Very handsome man.

It was himself who went to the bathroom halfway through work.

Li Sinian hadn't responded yet, and he sent a message again when he could update.

[When will I be able to update: I didn’t expect to go to the Internet celebrity restaurant to check in and I encountered DaDa! I'm so excited! I wanted to call you there, but you walked so fast. When I react, you are gone. QAQ]

Li Sinian thinks that Internet celebrities are not like celebrities. Maybe the circle is smaller. In addition to that live broadcast, he didn't show his face, so not many people can recognize him.

Unexpectedly, he underestimated the memory of netizens, and there are people who can remember his face with just a live broadcast.

But... he took a lot of time to update the news back in the past.

[Every year there is today: I went there today, but why do you think I went to eat, maybe I opened the restaurant?]

[When will it be updated greatly: Huh??? Yeah? But Dada, aren't you friends with Bai Yusheng? Although the restaurant tastes really good, it really doesn’t seem to be open at your economic level.]

[When will it be updated: And I think your daily life is very leisurely, let alone catering, No work is as leisurely as you]

[When will I be able to update: Ah! sorry! I’m not saying that you’re very free, I just want to say that the catering will be busy, and maybe you don’t have time to shoot videos every day]

[There is today every year: It’s okay, I know what you mean [cute]]

Li Sinian doesn’t know what to say for a while.

In fact, he is not a person who is too willing to mix the two-dimensional with the three-dimensional. He thought it was because he recognized that the restaurant could be opened by him. It seems that he is thinking too much.

In fact, if it were him, it is estimated that he would not associate a rich second-generation who can be friends with the president of Station C with a small broken restaurant.

What's more, he didn't come out as soon as he entered the kitchen, and he didn't even have a chance to see him.

That's weird. Even if the average netizen meets him, there is a high probability that he will check in at an Internet celebrity restaurant, rather than the rich second generation who condescended to open a dilapidated small restaurant.

How did Eclipse find his restaurant that month?

Thinking about it now, his live broadcast showed his face at the time, and only the table and the wall were photographed in the background of the restaurant.

But the tables and walls in his restaurant are so common, why did the Eclipse Review find him so quickly and accurately?

Li Sinian intends to open Weibo to learn more about who this month's eclipse commentary is. He hasn't left the C station, and when he can update it, he sent a private message.

[When will it be updated: Wait! Great! The background of your previous shots was very idyllic. Although it was tiring to do catering, the opening hours of that restaurant are so irregular. The owner is very leisurely person, and has only recently begun to open the door steadily every day. It just so happens that you have been busy recently!]

[When will it be updated: Oh, and there are also spicy pork knuckles in the menu of that store! Is it possible...]

[When will it be updated? I have discovered a great secret!]

[Every year there is today: The great secret is that I am busy recently because I went home and inherited the family business...]

Li Sinian does not intend to expose his three-dimensional situation in the second dimension.

[When will the update be possible: Ah...oh, well, I also said I discovered the amazing secret]

Li Sinian returned an emoticon back, saying that he is still busy, and will update again when he has time, so he quit C stand.

He went to Weibo and ran through the contents of the Weibo of Lunar Eclipse, but this month’s Lunar Eclipse is really dedicated. Apart from the food restaurant reviews, they didn’t say anything nonsense. He put aside information about this person, and decided to think about it when he is not busy.

Before going to bed at night, Li Sinian received a WeChat call from Lao Chen.

Old Chen cautiously, with a little worry, asked him how the honey-made drinks were selling today.

Li Sinian reported to him the money he earned from the honey passion fruit today, but Old Chen stuttered in shock.

"Really, really? Xiao Li, don't lie to me."

"What did I lie to you for?" Li Sinian said with a smile, "Do I look like a kind person who is willing to lose money and help others? "

Lao Chen laughed," really, really nice, I sold honey all of my life and have never had so much money to make it! "

"My daughter's tuition fees had been paid, being so, My broken house can be renovated."

"Xiao Li, I really appreciate you."

Li Sinian said politely, and negotiated the deposit for the next batch of honey, and hung up the phone.

The busy days lasted for a week, and Li Sinian completely handed over the recipe to the chef hired by Jiang Rongxuan.

The restaurant cooks suddenly changed from one to eight, and the announcement of the consumption limit was torn off.

However, the restaurant is still so small that it is not enough to receive customers who come to eat, so they used the open space outside the restaurant.

Fortunately, it is summer, and tables outside are more popular, especially at night.

Business is getting better, and colleagues also usher in a new problem.

The dishes are not enough.

Those planted in front of Li Sinian’s house are barely enough to receive a few customers a day, but they are really not enough for one noon if they really want to do business.

The farmland they planned to grow vegetables for the restaurant has just been rented out, and they need a channel to purchase food materials.

However, this matter is not difficult to solve. Li Sinian lives in Mulin Village, and ready-made supply channels are in front of him.

Mulin Village is located in the south of the Yangtze River. The planting methods and fertilizers used are very traditional. The high-quality soil and organic fertilizer make the vegetables grown from their hands particularly delicious.

The same is true for meat. Good feed can raise delicious poultry. People in Mulin Village obviously know this, so every time Li Sinian gets home-grown meat from the villagers, the meat dishes will always be better that day.

After the eight chefs took office, Li Si took a little rest. He lay at home for three days. After the Plants vs. Zombies were almost cleared, he continued to work.

He went to discuss with the village about supplying the hotel.

Mulin Village is said to have engaged in large-scale farming in the past, earning a living by selling crops, but they did not do it. Most people will choose to go out to work or do business, or else young people will go to the big city for exams. Just stay there to find a job.

The reason is similar to that of Lao Chen not selling honey.

Now people in the village grow vegetables by themselves and eat them by themselves. Of course, there are also one or two groups who planted large areas of land and then sold the crops.

However, there are only one or two families, and the one or two families will not use the fertilizer used to grow vegetables for their family members on the vegetables sold outside, and the taste is still worse.

Therefore, Li Sinian wanted to discuss with the people in the village and buy back the vegetables grown by each of their households to maintain the business during this period.

By the way, he wanted to discuss hiring people from the village to plant on the farmland they supply.

Mulin Village is not too big, and he has basically gotten acquainted with the people in the village during the time he came to Sicheng City.

After getting up that morning, Li Sinian packed up and knocked on the door of Zheng Ming's house, which he knew best.

Zheng Ming is about to start school, and he hasn't had so much time recently. He stays at home every day to make up his homework, acting like a good student.

When Li Sinian went, he was struggling with English.

Zheng Ming's parents are fairly familiar with Li Sinian, and they like Li Sinian, mainly because Li Sinian is very generous and gives one thousand yuan whenever he asks their children to help.

Hearing that Li Sinian was here to get vegetables, Zheng Ming's parents welcomed Li Sinian in when they were busy, very enthusiastically.

Zheng Ming's mother poured a cup of tea for Li Sinian and asked, "What kind of vegetables are needed. Our family does not have all the vegetables, and there may not be what you need."

Li Sinian said, "It's okay, just give me whatever you have. "

Mother Zheng nodded, "Okay, how much do you need? I'll go and pull it for you now."

"All."

Mother Zheng motioned, thinking she had misheard, "How much do you need?"

She felt that the young man was too rude. Although they said that they were familiar with each other, he wanted all their food. This...

Li Sinian saw Mother Zheng's  thoughts and said with a smile: "I not only want vegetables, I also want eggs, poultry and other things."

When Li Sinian saw Zheng Ming’s parents, the first sentence was to say hello, and the second sentence was that he wanted to buy their vegetable.

Probably adults are polite. Hearing the word buy, the couple subconsciously said, "The relationship between our two families is good and you can take how much is needed, I will bring it for you, and don't need your money."

Mother Zheng smiled awkwardly and politely.

She also didn't expect Li Sinian to talk about everything. He told everything. Now it's not a bit embarrassing to talk about collecting money.

Fortunately, Li Sinian didn’t embarrass her for too long. Li Sinian took out two thousand yuan in cash and put it on the table and said, "Aunt Zheng, give me all the vegetables, meat, and everything you still have in your house., I need to use it to open a shop. This is two thousand yuan. If it is not enough, you can talk about it."

Zheng Ming’s family eats what they grow at home. As much as he can eat at home, two thousand yuan is more than enough.

Mother Zheng didn't want to give away all the things at home, but she didn't want to charge more money.

She randomly drew three or five sheets, and then pushed back the rest of the money, "We just have something like this, how can we charge you so much? You give too much."

Li Sinian gave the money again.

"Keep it." He said, "I came here today not only to buy groceries, but also to discuss other things with you."

He told them about opening a chain restaurant, "I just need someone. Uncle Zheng does odd jobs every day, right? Why don't you go back to farming? My salary here is not low."

.........................

T/N: Please don't forget to vote. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.3K 30
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
19K 558 14
Coming from a poor family, Jasmine at the age of 6 was abandoned by her family at Alma Thoran. Barely hanging on to her life, Ugo finds Jasmine on th...
83.9K 5.8K 33
"Friends look the other way. Best friends eat the body." -Selim B. The story about an innocent and disturbing friendship between homunculus and human...