AFTER REBIRTH I JUST WANTED T...

By Scottvivian

Li Sinian has been arguing with his younger brother all his life, the family property, the attention of his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
NOTE

CHAPTER 24

3.6K 139 5
By Scottvivian

After returning home, Li Sinian seriously considered Jiang Rongxuan's conditions. The more he thought about it, the more he found it feasible, so he sent a WeChat message to Jiang Rongxuan, stating that he could meet and discuss the company registration in detail.

The chain restaurant is no better than the small restaurant he opened. In addition to the necessary documents to open the restaurant, the chain restaurant also requires a lot of work such as company registration, bank account opening and filing. In short, it is very troublesome.

But this kind of trouble will be troublesome for a while, if he recruits people to expand the scale himself, it will definitely be more troublesome than this.

Jiang Rongxuan quickly returned a voice message, saying that he doesn't need to care about these trivial matters, he just needs to prepare the formula. Of course, if he feels uneasy, he can follow it to supervise it.

What Jiang Rongxuan meant was probably this. In fact, his original words were much more complicated than this. The specific manifestation was that he called him brother one sentence at a time, and he could hear that he really liked calling himself that way.

Li Sinian is quite afraid of trouble, but the trouble of registering the company's shares has to follow. In case of any mistake, the follow-up will be legally responsible.

He and Jiang Rongxuan made an appointment to meet tomorrow morning.

After discussing the opening of a chain restaurant, Li Sinian called the beekeeper he knew to order honey.

The beekeeper's surname is Chen, and he is in his forties this year. Everyone who knows him calls him Lao Chen, and Li Sinian also calls him the same.

He knew the old Chen when he first came to Mulin Village. He needed someone to help clean up the house. It happened that Old Chen was free and helped him move some things, so he knew him.

Later, Old Chen gave him some honey, saying that it was made from his own honey. Li Sinian tasted it and found it to be delicious, so he kept buying it from him.

Now it seems that he is not the only one who thinks the old Chen's honey is delicious.

When Li Sinian called, Lao Chen was drinking, listening to him upside down, he should have drunk a lot.

He told Lao Chen to buy honey, Lao Chen repeated the honey several times, and then said that the honey was gone and that his family no longer kept bees.

Li Sinian was surprised.

To be honest, his living conditions have been good since he was a child, and he has seen a lot of good things. There are very few things that make him feel really good. Old Chen's honey counts as one.

He felt it was a pity that such good honey was not sold anymore.

Li Sinian asked why. Old Chen said that the girl in the family was going to college, and he couldn't make much money by selling honey. He wanted to go out to work and earn tuition for his children.

In the past, Li Sinian would occasionally buy honey from Lao Chen, but he knew that the business of Lao Chen's house was not good, but he didn't know that the business he added had been so bleak that it was difficult to make a living.

The old Chen family kept bees for generations. Before the Qing Dynasty died, his family's honey was exclusively for drinking in the palace.

Because it is a royal business, they are very willing to pay for the cost of raising bees. It is precisely because of the high cost that they can produce such good honey.

But now the Qing Dynasty is dead, and the people who buy his honey are ordinary people. The high cost means the high price, and no one wants to buy his honey.

In fact, if the price is really high, it doesn't go as high, it's just more expensive than other honeys.

It’s just that there are not many young people who seem to like to drink honey. Most of them are willing to spend thirty to forty to drink a cup of Starbucks, and are unwilling to buy a bottle of honey that is good for the body.

Old Chen drank today because he finally made up his mind to stop raising bees.

Although it is a pity that the techniques handed down from generation to generation have been lost, people always have to live.

He can drive the loader. He has found a place to work two days ago. After throwing out the useless things at home in the past two days, he is ready to go out to work.

Even if Old Chen didn't say it, Li Sinian knew what the useless thing was in his mouth.

Those things that keep bees.

Old Chen was still messed up, Li Sinian asked him to change to a cleaner place and told him if he had something to do.

Lao Chen started to cry, listen to his voice Li Sinian kept quiet, and then said:"Do not throw those useless things, do not go to work, I want to order a lot of honey in your house,"

Old Chen didn't know Li Sinian's background, only knew that he was a small owner of a restaurant, and the restaurant business was not very good, so he didn't take his large amount too seriously.

"Farewell to Xiao Li, your business is not as good as mine." Old Chen smiled and said, "I understand your kindness, thank you, really."

"You first prepare me a hundred kilograms of honey., I will pick it up in about three days." Li Sinian didn't talk nonsense with him, and directly said the amount he wanted to order.

One hundred kilograms is not too much, but it should be enough to solve the urgent needs of the old Chen family.

And now the chain restaurant is in the preparation stage, waiting for the official opening, the number to be ordered will only be higher, not less. Old Chen may have to be like him, and hire additional people to get busy.

Lao Chen was indeed a little scared by the amount of one hundred kilograms.

"Why do you suddenly want to buy so much honey?" He thought that Li Sinian wanted to help himself, but he refused, "No, Xiao Li, your own business is not so good, you insist on taking care of my business, then yourself What will you do?"

"No way, no way, really no way, I won't sell it to you."

Li Sinian smiled. He knew that Lao Chen was a real person, but he didn't expect to be so real. No way, he can only explain to Lao Chen that he really needs honey.

He said: "I am going to partner with someone to open a chain restaurant, and then sell drinks in the restaurant, which is honey passion fruit blended with your honey."

"Because the chain restaurant is still in the preparation stage, it is only mine that makes money. It’s a small restaurant, so I’ll order a hundred kilograms first, and I’ll order more when the chain restaurants are officially opened later.”

This reason sounds pretty reliable, but Lao Chen is still worried, “So much honey is used to make drinks. Huh? Don't lose it."

Li Sinian smiled, "Am I so stupid in your eyes? Don't worry, no matter how kind I am, I will never make a loss-making business."

"Honey passion fruit is in short supply in my shop. I have 100% confidence. Sell ​​all the honey that I bought from you, just put your heart in your stomach(relax) and concentrate on preparing me the honey I want."

"I'll call you first for the money, or buy honey for me." For the account you transferred, I went to fetch honey for three days. If you can't see the money, please wait for it."

Lao Chen stood there, still a little bit unrecovered from the joy of being hit by the pie falling from the sky.

He thought that his old business, which he had persisted for more than 20 years, would cease to exist after today, but he didn't expect someone to tell him suddenly that you don't need to give up the career you love, not only don't you need to give up, but you can also make money from it.

This is happier than winning the lottery.

Old Chen was silent, and Li Sinian did not hang up. He doesn't know how long it took before he re-sounded, and solemnly thanked Li Sinian.

Old Chen's voice was a little hoarse, and he could still hear the choking when he listened carefully. Li Sinian didn't know how to comfort people, and emphasized that he would buy a lot of honey in the future.

Then Old Chen laughed.

After hanging up the phone, Old Chen talked to his friend on the wine table and went home.

He is not a drinker, and he was really upset today, so he came out for two drinks.

Now that the worries are gone, naturally there is no need to drink. Of course, the most important thing is to go home and take care of his wife and children.

Ah, also, to prepare honey for his big customers.

When Old Chen returned home, his daughter was still studying, and his wife had been working for a day and was preparing to wash. He hurriedly stepped forward to help boil the water and prepared footwash for his wife.

Old Chen's wife saw him intriguing, so she didn't blame him for being drunk when he came back in the middle of the night.

Old Chen's wife sat down on the bed after washing, and then squatted down to wash her feet.

Old Chen's wife asked him when he would leave for the construction site. When it came to this, Old Chen didn't forget to straighten his waist as he washed his feet.

He said: "not the site, and I continue to harvest bees!"

Lao Chen wife got angry, He hurriedly explained: "!Ai Ai ai, bees have a way out, I now have a large order"

"To you? A big order?" Old Chen’s wife dismissed, "I have been with you for more than 20 years, when did you make money? I made the money for meat!"

"Really!" Old Chen told about Li Sinian. He talked about opening a chain restaurant to sell drinks. Seeing his wife still didn’t believe him, he waved his hand and said, “Anyway, you’re waiting, I’ll show you the money tomorrow!”

Early the next morning, Mr. Chen received a text message that Li Sinian transferred the money for the honey.

Old Chen ran to read text messages to his wife before brushing his happy teeth. The long series of numbers received made Old Chen's wife ignore Old Chen's sloppyness and laughed.

Old Chen went to prepare honey. Old Chen's wife told him that the quality of honey must be good. It was Li Sinian who gave them the business, but they shouldn't cheat them.

Old Chen said impatiently that he knew the honey matter best, and he must have prepared the best.

After Li Sinian transferred money to Old Chen, he went to the meeting place agreed to meet Jiang Rongxuan.

He thought that Ma Chi and Jiang Rongxuan would come to see him today. After all, it was Ma Chi who had been clamoring that he would cooperate with him to open the restaurant. He didn't expect that when he arrived, he would only see Jiang Rongxuan.

Li Sinian asked, "Where is Mr. Ma?"

Jiang Rongxuan said, "He hasn't gotten up yet."

Li Sinian : "?" Jiang Rongxuan was amused by his dazed expression, "What is this expression of brother? He is not familiar with these things."

"It was a disservice to come, I didn't call him at all."

Li Sinian raised his brows, "You secretly follow me out, when he knows won't he be angry in the future?"

Jiang Rongxuan smiled, "He will thank me."

For some reason, Jiang Rongxuan said clearly, "He will thank me," but in Li Sinian's ears it sounded like "He dares to beep with me and I will strangle him."

Li Sinian had to smile and nodded.

The two did not waste time and went straight to the destination of the work.

Chain restaurants do require much more formalities than small restaurants. They ran for a whole day today and didn't eat much lunch, so they only managed one-third of them.

And it's just going to be done, and it will take some time for the review and approval.

Since you want to open a chain restaurant, the location of the restaurant cannot be as casual as it is now. They are at the first restaurant in the city, and they must choose a place with a large passenger flow.

However, there is no responsibility for site selection. Li Sinian does not intend to participate. Jiang Rongxuan also said that he does not need to participate in the restaurant site decoration and other things. He will take the time to do it with Ma Chi tomorrow.

In the evening Li Sinian had dinner with Jiang Rongxuan. Li Sinian talked about how to manage his restaurant during the preparation of chain restaurants.

Because the places and chefs are limited, he plans to implement a quota system during this period of time, with a fixed number of customers a day, and the door will be closed after the reception.

Judging from the frantic queuing at the entrance of his restaurant because of the eclipse reviews in the past two days, he thinks this method is completely feasible.

..........................

T/N: Please don't forget to vote. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 2.5K 28
Author: ๆฑ ็ฟŽ [Chรญ lรญng] Type: Web Novel Raws: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4800303 Genre: Drama, Historical Setting, Master-Servant Relatio...
152K 6.1K 72
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉตComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
807K 33K 199
Stumbled across a little prompt on Pinterest and saw a lot of comments asking for a fic. Me, trying to recover from Infinity war, will bless everyone...