[BL] A Cannon Fodder and a Ba...

By Erishi_An

A Cannon Fodder and a Bamboo Horse Dressed as an Attacker [Book Wearing] 穿成攻具人的炮灰竹马[穿书] Author 拾一亿 Status 75... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 71

527 21 0
By Erishi_An

The post Lin Shuyu replied was when he was in his first year of high school, he was questioned about his grades.

    It is also an extremely dramatic building.

    At the beginning of the post, the people who played with him were suspicious of his grades, and only a few believed in his grades.

    At that time, there were even some people who didn't know if they were out of idleness, and they waited in the building for his second-month results and posted them in the building.

    Then, the second time the results were posted, the number of people who questioned was reduced by half.

    When the results were posted for the third time, there were fewer doubts.

    After that is the fourth, fifth...

    I don't know when it started. The doubts I had once disappeared completely and turned into a sigh.

.What's interesting is that I don't know what happened. The record of his achievements in this reversal building has continued. The building has been built higher and higher, and it seems to be the tallest building in the entire campus forum.

    Lin Shuyu didn't play the forum very much, but after listening to Tang Xuheng's words, he knew that a group of people had specially made such a post for him.

    Sometimes he is boring in class, and he will click into this post to check it out.

    Unexpectedly, there will be a day when this building will come in handy.

    Although it is not very useful, it is better than nothing.

    After kicking the post on the homepage, Lin Shuyu refreshed it.

    On weekends, the campus forum was more lively than usual, and with the introduction of Tang Xuheng's "counter-attack" as an introduction, the entire forum seemed to be much more lively than usual.

.It is estimated that the post was kicked to the homepage, the exposure rate increased, and soon other people followed to reply to the post.

    [Fuck? Whose Luoyang shovel? ? ? ! 】

    [Seeing the title of the post, I thought it was a post by someone who didn’t have long eyes, but I didn’t expect it to be a post more than a year ago...]

    [Dip, the newcomer punches in]

    [Hahaha, I took a look at the front, this direction is almost the same as the direction in the building next door that questioned Tang Xuheng's results. Is this implying anything? 】

    [What else can I suggest? Isn't it just suggesting that the building next door might be the same as this one? 】

    [Speechless, a group of people grabbed Tang Xuheng's grades and said it was impossible to soar, saying that he was cheating, but they couldn't show the actual evidence of his cheating. Isn't it too funny? 】

.[It's annoying to look at the words of the car over there. If you have the time to argue with people on the Internet, it is better to do more questions, time will prove everything. 】

    [Aren’t our forums usually so cold that birds don’t shit? There are too many people today, right? 】

    [Who knows, there may be more than a dozen people who are trying to pinch, but because they are anonymous, they may be finely dressed in vests, so they can't see it. Only forum administrators can see it. 】

    ...

    Lin Shuyu read the post for a while, looked at Tang Xuheng, and said with a smile: "According to my experience, if your grades can be stabilized in a range for three consecutive times, a large part of these doubts will disappear."

    "I don't care about the results, don't waste time mixing." Tang Xuheng followed Lin Shuyu for a while and reminded him, "With the skill of brushing the forum, it's better than..."

    "Huh? Why not?".Lin Shuyu followed his words and asked, and then reacted after he asked. He said this... completely self-inflicted.

    Sure enough, he saw the naked, undisguised desire in Tang Xuheng's eyes.

    Lin Shuyu subconsciously raised his hand and nodded his lips: "You... enough is enough. You have to play games with Cheng Feng later."

    Tang Xuheng: "...Hmm."

    Tang Xuheng did what he said, but it was just a taste of kiss.

    Probably the difference is obvious in peacetime, and Lin Shuyu always feels that some meaning is still unfinished.

    His boyfriend should be similar, and it seems to be similar to him.

    Thinking of this, Lin Shuyu took the initiative to hook Tang Xuheng's neck and kissed him.

    Tang Xuheng placed his palm between their lips.

    Lin Shuyu: "...??!"

.Tang Xuheng smiled softly: "You come up now, you won't have to play games later."

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    He called Cheng Feng directly.

    Cheng Feng answered the phone almost in seconds.

    Lin Shuyu: "Electric one, come quickly."

    "Wait for me! I'll be here soon!" Cheng Feng yelled.

    Cheng Feng didn't know what he was doing. There was a crackling keyboard sound. Because it was a mechanical keyboard, the movement was a bit loud, mixed with his voice, and it sounded a bit noisy.

    Lin Shuyu was a little puzzled: "Are you already in the game?"

    Cheng Feng: "No! I scolded the stupid in the forum!"

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

.He glanced at the indifferent Tang Xuheng next to him, and reluctantly said to Cheng Feng: "Is there anything to say, hurry up on the number, I and Brother Heng are waiting for you while calling."

    The keyboard sound from Cheng Feng's side still kept ringing: "Wait for a while! Here comes—"

    Lin Shuyu paused and added: "If Brother Heng and I log in and wait for you to see no one in two minutes, you can wait for us to play you in the future."

    Cheng Feng's wailing was mixed with the sound of the keyboard: "Don't-I'll come out right away! Really!"

    Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng had just logged in to the game, and Cheng Feng followed in a second.

    Tang Xuheng: "It came very quickly."

    Lin Shuyu chuckled lightly.

    The three directly started the team voice.

    Just as the game starts, enter the hero selection interface.

.The other two teammates are estimated to be passers-by.

    Tang Xuheng glanced at the remaining positions: "Then I'm jungle?"

    "You play wild, I am." Lin Shuyu said.

    Cheng Feng was horrified: "Then I can only play ADC?!"

    Tang Xuheng is merciless: "You are AD, where is C from?"

    Lin Shuyu joked: "What AD? Isn't it a 300 Ocean ATM?"

    Cheng Feng: "..."

    That's too much.

    Rencai had no right to speak, and Cheng Feng obediently chose a shooter in the end.

    While the game was loading, Cheng Feng began to chatter endlessly: "You said, who are these people playing on the forum now? I can't show evidence, and I just want to suspect that there must be water in the test results of Brother Heng!"

.Lin Shuyu: "There is no point in arguing with them. You should watch the forums less, maybe the score can be raised."

    "I don't want it either." Cheng Feng sighed, "Originally, I just watched it casually, but it turned out to be a little stupid. Just looking at it made people irritate and swelled up, and my fists were hard."

    "These idiots from outside schools."

    Tang Xuheng: "..."

    Lin Shuyu: "?? What's the matter with you? It's not from the outside school. That person is from Zhuang Bin. Brother Heng has picked up his vest in the post."

    Cheng Feng: "???"

    Cheng Feng: "Brother Heng came out to pick up the horse? That might be because I didn't pay attention..."

    Lin Shuyu: "You are the person who has been co-authoring that post with someone from outside the school?"

    Cheng Feng: "It should be...Is it."

    "Cheng Feng.Tang Xuheng suddenly said, "If someone posts a fishing post, you must be the first to get the bait."

    Cheng Feng: "..."

    He quickly changed the subject: "Then Zhuang Bin, what does he mean? The person pretending to be outside the school scolds Brother Heng? Is there any intersection between him and Brother Heng?"

    Tang Xuheng: "Become angry from embarrassment."

    Lin Shuyu: "Isn't he pretending to be in front of the class and saying that he can sit firmly in the top three of the grade. As a result...what is he ranking this time?"

    Anyway, it's not in the top three.

    The first three grades are in this voice.

    "He is in the fourth grade, one lower than me." Cheng Feng suddenly realized, "It may be because Brother Heng occupies a top three position, so he feels that he has been beaten in the face, so I hate Brother Heng."

    "In the fourth grade, this ranking is okay. This guy still has two brushes." Lin Shuyu said.

.Cheng Feng: "Yes, it's okay, but this guy and I have a bad score, and the gap between them is close to 20 points."

    Lin Shuyu: "Then I withdraw what I said just now."

    20 points, still a little worse.

    After speaking, he noticed something was wrong: "Why haven't I been in for so long after loading?"

    Cheng Feng took a closer look: "...the other assistant seems to be offline?"

    As he was talking, it was time to enter the game.

    After a while, Cheng Feng gave a blood.

    Lin Shuyu just helped Tang Xuheng to turn his back on the scene, and pulled the camera to go down the road and took a look: "What's the matter with you Cheng Feng??"

    "I thought that the opposite side should reopen. I waved under the opposite tower for a while, and was crippled by the tower, but the shooter on the opposite side flashed over and ordered me away." Cheng Feng said.

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

.Tang Xuheng: "..."

    Cheng Feng was fierce: "It doesn't matter! Let him be the head, we are two people, he is the only one, I don't want to kill him!"

    Lin Shuyu twitched the corner of his mouth.

    Suddenly have a bad feeling.

    Sure enough, not long after, Lin Shuyu took advantage of Tang Xuheng to grab the center, and just took the opposite middle road away, and then heard the prompt sound of the opposite double kill.

    He raised his eyes and looked at Cheng Feng and his assistant who was resurrecting at the countdown, "...Cheng Feng? You can still send double kills in two-on-one. Do you simply want to increase the difficulty of the game between me and Brother Heng?"

    Cheng Feng said weakly: "I just wanted to help to kill by climbing the tower. I am embarrassed not to keep up. As a result, who knew that the opponent was so powerful, he was nearly 8 points of blood and didn't die."

    Tang Xuheng hesitated, "It's not the other side who is great, but your food."

.Cheng Feng wanted to cry without tears: "..."

    Lin Shuyu sighed lightly: "Wait, Brother Heng and I will go to catch the next wave."

    Cheng Feng: "Okay!"

    Lin Shuyu really fought Tang Xuheng several times on the road. He and Tang Xuheng developed well, and coupled with the skill, there was basically no suspense.

    Lin Shuyu gave Cheng Feng a few heads and asked him to click on the opposite AD by himself.

    Cheng Feng: "Thank you two dads!!!"

    Lin Shuyu chuckled lightly, pretending to be disgusted and said: "Come on, I don't want a son like you."

    Tang Xuheng's voice faintly smiled: "I recognize the two dads that were directed at you."

    Lin Shuyu reacted with hindsight, "...?"

    Don't you even want to let go of this opportunity? Good for you.

.While talking and laughing, the AD opposite suddenly started to send messages.

    [Everyone: The middle lane and jungler on the opposite side, can you two not come down the road together? Your two couple names flashed my dog ​​eyes QAQ]

    Lin Shuyu silently glanced at himself and Tang Xuheng's game ID-[

    It looks... a bit like it.

    This ID was started when I just started playing the game. Although it is a second-year, but after a long time, I have feelings. Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng didn't change much.

    Lin Shuyu was surprised by this discovery and saw Tang Xuheng's reply.

    [Everyone: My son is bullied, so I can’t just sit idly by]

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Are you really addicted to being a father? !

    The shooter on the opposite quickly returned the news.

.[Everyone: Can the two fathers across the road stop here! I’ll be stupid if I hit the child again]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.4K 31
jennie kim is a 25 years girl who doesn't believe in love anymore after she got played by her ex her parents getting worried since jennie will grew o...
34.7K 1.6K 96
Evil spirit, He Will Take Any Job 邪灵他啥活儿都接 Author: 祎庭沫瞳 Status: 96 Chapters (Completed) Description: As an evil spirit, Lin Yexian was forced to be b...
150K 5.7K 108
https://m.shubaow.net/105/105437/ Author: coffee-colored dumplings Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-02-21 Latest: Chapter 108 Extra Story Dan...
40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...