[BL] A Cannon Fodder and a Ba...

By Erishi_An

A Cannon Fodder and a Bamboo Horse Dressed as an Attacker [Book Wearing] 穿成攻具人的炮灰竹马[穿书] Author 拾一亿 Status 75... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 69

458 23 0
By Erishi_An

There was no sound in the classroom, and the needle drop could be heard.

    Many people turned their heads, staring at Lin Shuyu dumbfounded.

    They thought that Tang Xuheng would have an attack on the spot, but they didn't expect that Lin Shuyu would be the first to raise an objection.

    Tang Xuheng was also a little surprised: "Yuyu?"

    Lin Shuyu whispered and quickly replied: "You are the person involved in this matter. It's hard to speak, let me come."

    Tang Xuheng was silent for a while, but did not object.

    Zhuang Bin was first suppressed by Lin Shuyu's aura, then he reacted, a little frustrated: "Lin Shuyu, you..."

    Lin Shuyu didn't pay attention to him, and directly raised his eyes to Hua Wei: "Teacher, since the teacher leaders of each school have verified that Tang Xuheng has not cheated, then he is innocent, and this re-examination is completely unnecessary."

."If you don't retake the exam, how can you convince others of his grades?" Zhuang Bin said.

    "You said you should retake the exam? Why? You don't believe it?" Lin Shuyu smiled.

    Zhuang Bin: "Even if you don't admit it, this method is still the best way to let people not doubt his grades."

    Lin Shuyu: "A re-examination can't explain anything, and those who should be doubted will still be doubtful."

    Zhuang Bin sneered: "Do you know it again?"

    "I have encountered similar doubts, why didn't I know?" Lin Shuyu laughed low.

    In the first year of high school, because he slept in class and didn't usually study much, many people indeed doubted his grades, questioning his good grades by cheating and relying on opportunistic tricks.

    But how did these suspicions disappear?

.Relying on stable results time and time again.

    Every time Lin Shuyu takes the first exam, part of that doubt will disappear.

    Everyone is a student, and it is natural to know how difficult it is to maintain a stable grade, and it is even more difficult to maintain a high score.

    What's more, it has always occupied the first place.

    Cheating can indeed improve your performance for a while, but that is not your level after all, and you will be beaten back to its original form if you are not careful.

    Lin Shuyu knew that, in fact, many people didn't really believe that Brother Heng could do well in the exam. He mentioned this to let them know.

    Re-exams can only dispel some people's suspicions once, and the way to truly convince people is to rely on the accumulation of results afterwards.

    The classmates in the classroom were a little silent.

    They are not fools, so they can understand the meaning of Lin Shuyu's words.
.Cheng Feng was very excited. If it weren't for the wrong occasion, he would give Yuyu his applause for support!

    Zhuang Bin was still a little dissatisfied: "Lin Shuyu, in fact, you don't believe that Tang Xuheng can get such a high score, do you? That's why I tried my best to prevent this retest, delay the time and help Tang Xuheng score?"

    Lin Shuyu: "Do you think it takes me a month to help him raise his score to this level?"

    Zhuang Bin: "It's not impossible, what if?"

    "Since you think I can help him keep his scores in just one month, why don't you believe that my winter vacation tutoring the previous month will allow him to improve his scores to the current level? Isn't this a contradiction?" Lin Shuyu asked calmly.

    He could see that this guy was simply dissatisfied with Brother Heng.

    But... Is there any holiday between this idiot and Brother Heng?

.Zhuang Bin was speechless, irrefutable.

    Hua Lu on the podium silently listened to the debate between the two students for a while and said: "There is no need to retake the exam. This matter has been set and the results announced, which proves that the results are valid."

    "However, if the results are set in this way, if there are errors in the test papers and the wrong scores, wouldn't it be..." Zhuang Bin insisted on asking through gritted teeth.

    Seeing him clinging so hard, the eyes of other classmates became inexplicable.

    They also noticed that Zhuang Bin, this fellow, was completely aimed at Tang Xuheng!

    Hua Lu: "If you are dissatisfied, you can submit an application to the school to watch the surveillance video of Tang Xuheng's exam."

.He glanced at Zhuang Bin and said earnestly: "Sometimes, there is suspicion in his heart, even if the facts are in front of him, it is still not easy to believe, so Lin Shuyu is right. This is not a problem that can be solved by a re-examination. To prove it."

    Zhuang Bin opened his mouth and finally held back it completely.

    Hua Lu: "After all, it is the unified examination of the five schools. The city leaders take it seriously. They have sent some people to help proofread the test results. So the current results are basically no problem."

    He glanced at the embarrassed Zhuang Bin, and still gave the students a step down: "Do you have any other questions related to the exam? You can ask me."

    "Yes!" someone said, "Why have all the results come out and the test papers have not been sent out? Are the test papers not issued?"

."The results come out first because after the scores are counted, they are sent directly to schools by e-mail, and they are transmitted over the Internet. For the test papers, they have to be transported. In comparison, it is indeed slower to come."

    ...

    It was almost a morning effort, and the results of the high school February exam were like wings and spread throughout the school. After school at noon, there were discussions about the joint exam everywhere.

    After all, this time the five-school joint entrance exam is huge, and there are people who complain about it in the second year of high school. Even the students in the third and first year of high school are a little concerned about the situation of the entrance exam for the second year.

    After all, they are all students, and there are not many things they can pay attention to during school. The five-school entrance exam for the second year of high school is a good topic for after-school chats.

    The reactions of the three grades vary.

    Most of the seniors are amazed.

."I heard that our school gave two scores of over 700 points in this high school sophomore entrance exam!"

    "So awesome? When we first tested according to the college entrance examination system, what was the highest score?"

    "More than six hundred...?"

    "Grass, this second year of high school is awesome."

    "It's more than awesome. In the five key high school entrance exams, the top ten of our three high schools occupy four positions, and the other four schools have six..."

    "When it comes to the top ten, I just want to laugh. The first two are from the third high school, and the ninety are also from our third high school. Are the other schools surrounded?"

    "We still have to work hard to review. We are the number one in this class. After reviewing for almost a year, the score has stabilized in the early 700s. Now the younger students are getting better and better."

    "You are still in the mood to care about other things. In our senior year of the city's joint entrance examination, the results are coming out soon, right?"

.Compared to the feelings of the third year of high school, the second year of high school are mostly shocked.

    After all, they are participants, so they can understand how difficult it is to get the results.

    "I only knew that Yushen was amazing, but I didn't expect him to be so amazing and such a difficult problem! Seven hundred points?! I didn't even touch six hundred!"

    "Sure enough, learning God is not comparable to us ordinary people."

    "It's not surprising that Lin Shuyu got such a score, but Tang Xuheng??! He turned out to be the first place?! Isn't that impossible?"

    "A person from Liyi revealed that the teachers looked at the monitoring and found no cheating. Besides, the results have been set, and it should be true."

    "Is it impossible?"

    "What's impossible?! When Lin Shuyu did well in the first year of high school, a group of people didn't believe it. In the end, he was not convinced by the results of others."

."Teachers will not easily fake such a serious exam. He and Lin Shuyu have been together for so long, and it is not impossible to be completely opened up by the second channel of Ren Du suddenly."

    "That's right, I also want a master of God to help me study."

    The freshman year is more interesting.

    "The total score is just over 700 points, is it great?"

    "Are you kidding? Or are you serious?"

    "Of course it's serious."

    "You...!?"

    "...As long as you have a little understanding, you should know that the second year of high school is not like our first year in which we have to take nine subjects with a full score of 750. Anyway, next semester will be the second year of high school. Are you a dead book?"

    ...

    People in the school were all talking about it, and the two protagonists under discussion had returned home.

.After lunch, Lin Shuyu fed the fish in the fish tank with feed again, and then returned to the bedroom with slippers.

    Tang Xuheng followed him and followed him into the bedroom.

    Lin Shuyu took off his coat, threw it beside the bed, and lay down on the bed.

    Tang Xuheng also lay down on the bed, lying down beside Lin Shuyu.

    As usual, he stretched his hand around the waist of the person next to him.

    Lin Shuyu let him hold his arms, but still did not speak.

    Tang Xuheng also noticed Lin Shuyu's abnormal mood, and called out tentatively: "Yuyu?"

    Lin Shuyu opened his eyes: "What are you doing?"

    Tang Xuheng was silent for a while, or in a slightly relaxed tone, smiled and said, "You just believed me so that you will do well in the exam?"

    Lin Shuyu: "Of course not. I thought at first that you were pierced by a human soul."

.After all, he himself has experienced similar things, and this kind of conjecture is not impossible.

    Lin Shuyu went on and said, "But the eyes can't deceive people, and so are feelings, so I know that you are you."

    "You are my boyfriend, of course I will keep 100% trust in you."

    "But." Lin Shuyu paused, "Brother, you seem to betray my trust in you."

    He looked directly into Tang Xuheng's eyes and sighed lightly: "Just pretend to have bad grades and watch me worry about your grades and think of many ways. Do you find it interesting?"

    Eliminating the possibility of being possessed, Lin Shuyu immediately thought of several ideas.

    And here, the idea of ​​"Brother Heng has been hiding in clumsiness" soon came to the fore.

    Every time Brother Heng asked him a question, his answer was wrong.

.It's not so much asking questions as it's turning the corner to remind him of the wrong question.

    There are also scores within dozens that are accurately maintained.

    And the time when the star reward and punishment system just started...

    "The more I think about it, the more I feel that I was played around by you." Lin Shuyu gritted his teeth a bit, clenched his fist and smashed Tang Xuheng's arm. "If you don't give me a reasonable explanation today, let's sleep in separate rooms tonight."

    Tang Xuheng: "..."

    His boyfriend seemed to be really angry.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.4K 78
Author Name: Ais Muen/艾斯沐恩 Category: Danmei novel Status: 78 chapter (Finished) Introducing: Luo Xiangbei fell in love with someone completely diffe...
47.3K 1K 34
Title: 穿书后我和反派有崽了 Author:岩城太瘦生 Status: Completed Description: Yu Nian woke up from a car accident and found that he had transformed into the little b...
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...