[BL] A Cannon Fodder and a Ba...

By Erishi_An

A Cannon Fodder and a Bamboo Horse Dressed as an Attacker [Book Wearing] 穿成攻具人的炮灰竹马[穿书] Author 拾一亿 Status 75... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 67

478 21 2
By Erishi_An

A trace of stunnedness flashed in Tang Xuheng's eyes. He stared at Lin Shuyu and asked in the same relaxed tone: "Really?"

    Lin Shuyu didn't take this matter too seriously, just treated it as a joke, and said with a smile: "Really, as long as you can win the first place."

    Although Brother Heng has made great progress these few times, it will take some time to surpass him in one step.

    If Tang Xuheng said profoundly, "The first place should be easy for me to get."

    Lin Shuyu always felt that there was something in his words, and after thinking about it, he reacted: "No word games are allowed. What you want is the first place in the exam."

    Tang Xuheng pursed his lips and laughed lowly: "A word is definite."

    Lin Shuyu looked at him with a relaxed tone: "Brother, you are really floating."

    "Always give it a try, maybe it will succeed." Tang Xuheng said.

."Okay, I'm waiting for you to surpass me." Lin Shuyu clicked on Tang Xuheng's test paper, "Before that, you should honestly give me the wrong set of questions."

    After that, the results of other subjects were also posted, and the test papers were also issued.

    Lin Shuyu is still number one.

    In addition to mathematics, he also got a perfect score in English.

    In the first English class, the English teacher just wanted to praise him. When he glanced down, he found that the person to be praised was lying on the table blatantly sleeping, because the book stand was blocking and only his hair could be seen.

    The English teacher's eyes jumped: "..."

    Forget it, it's not the first time.

    But he also remembered the gossip that his colleagues had discussed.

.It seems that Lin Shuyu sleeps more in Chinese, English, and biology classes that require more reading and memorization than memory, followed by chemistry, followed by mathematics and physics.

    He didn't know anything about other subjects, but he slept quite a few times in this English class.

    However, he also closed one eye on this matter. After all, being a teacher is mainly for the development of the students. Now Lin Shuyu’s grades do not require the teacher to worry about, and sitting in the last row will not affect classroom discipline. Let him.

    Lin Shuyu slept for almost all morning.

    Before the last class, he woke up faintly, and after slowing down, he sat up with a slight frown.

    Tang Xuheng on the side handed him a wet wipe at the right time.

    Even if it had been more than two months, it was still a bit cold, and Lin Shuyu was completely awake 7 moments after the wet wipes were applied to the skin of his face.

.He rubbed his eyes and asked, "What time is it?"

    Tang Xuheng: "School will be over after one more class."

    "... I slept for so long." Lin Shuyu paused slightly and glanced at Tang Xuheng, "Brother, are you sleepy?"

    He was suddenly greedy last night. Before going to bed, he ordered milk tea for takeout, but he couldn't sleep after drinking it. Tang Xuheng couldn't sleep on time as usual because he drank a few sips, until it was close to four or five in the morning. Sleepy.

    Never drink milk tea before going to bed anymore.

    Lin Shuyu jotted down this lesson in his heart, while looking at Tang Xuheng's face.

    Tang Xuheng also had a little black green right now, not very obvious: "It's okay."

    Lin Shuyu didn't believe it: "Really?"

    He slept for almost all morning, and still feels a little sleepy at the moment, not getting enough sleep.

."Yuyu." Tang Xuheng said suddenly, "to be honest, our energy may not be of the same level."

    Cheng Feng, who was drinking water in the front row, directly choked.

    When Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng came to the classroom this morning, he felt that something was wrong. They seemed to have not slept all night, combined with the conversation they just heard——

    These two people...?

    Before Cheng Feng started thinking, he heard Lin Shuyu's voice.

    "That cup of milk tea is really terrible, it's almost as effective as coffee."

    Cheng Feng: "..."

    He is impure.

    After hearing Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng talk about the refreshing effect of milk tea, Cheng Feng finally found the opportunity and turned around with the math paper that he sent out: "Yuyu, what should I do for this question?"

    He asked the last big question.

.It’s only the first day of school today, and I just talked about the test papers in the math class, because the test results were a bit tragic, so I didn’t talk about it so far.

    Lin Shuyu glanced at the topic for a moment, and finally got a little impression: "I will only tell you about the problem-solving thoughts..."

    Before he finished speaking, an untimely voice suddenly sounded on the side.

    "Isn't this very simple? Need to ask others?"

    The sound is not particularly loud, but people in this area can almost still hear it when it is so close.

    Many people looked over in amazement.

    When he noticed that others looked at himself, Zhuang Bin had some complacency in his eyes.

    Cheng Feng turned his head first, glanced at Zhuang Bin who said aloud, and frowned: "It's your shit?!"

    Zhuang Bin shrugged: "It's really none of my business, you continue."

.Lin Shuyu snorted: "Since you think it's simple, why don't you explain it?"

    "He wasn't asking me, why should I help him?" Zhuang Bin said.

    Lin Shuyu: "You also know that it wasn't about asking you, so what sense of presence did you jump out to learn?"

    "Maybe it's just an addiction, but I can't actually do it, so I don't do it." Tang Xuheng sneered and made up the knife.

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Brother, such a straightforward and aggressive approach will make a fool take it seriously.

    Zhuang Bin sneered: "It's not just a problem, I can solve it before class, wait and see."

    After speaking, he picked up the pen and the draft, and began to calculate.

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    There are really idiots who eat this kind of low-level aggressive generals.

    A few minutes later, the class bell rang.

.Before the teacher came in, Cheng Feng said to Zhuang Bin, "Isn't it as simple as solving it before class?"

    Zhuang Bin has already written densely on the draft paper. Holding the pen, he resolutely said: "I just misunderstood the topic...

    He just looked at the question dry and looked at similar questions that he had brushed before, but when he saw it clearly, he discovered that a few conditions were added to the question, and the difficulty suddenly increased.

    Cheng Feng: "Isn't it just that I didn't solve it? If you don't have any real skills, don't come out and show off."

    In any case, he was ranked in the top three in the year-round examinations, and his level was not much worse.

    Questions that he finds difficult to solve are certainly not much simpler.

    Zhuang Bin: "This kind of topic is actually not difficult, it just takes a lot of time..."

.Cheng Feng raised the problem-solving thoughts written by Lin Shuyu in Yang's hands: "It seems that you are nothing but this, Yuyu has already solved it long ago."

    Zhuang Bin turned his head to look at Lin Shuyu, not daring to say: "How is this possible?!"

    As soon as the voice fell, the teacher in class entered the classroom.

    Lin Shuyu ignored Zhuang Bin and glanced at the teacher on the podium.

    It is a biology class.

    It is estimated that this class will still talk about test papers.

    Lin Shuyu ignored Zhuang Bin and directly turned to Tang Xuheng and said, "Brother, I'll sleep a little longer and call me after school."

    Tang Xuheng: "Yeah."

    Zhuang Bin, who was completely ignored, only felt a burning pain on his face.

.It was already the second semester of the second year of high school. The teachers of each subject spent the first few lessons to summarize the situation of the final exam, and started to catch up with the progress of the course, and even assigned more homework than before.

    Under the high-intensity learning pressure of teaching, the students quickly got rid of the holiday sequelae and got on the right track.

    Even in the class meeting, Hualu spoke more than before.

    "Tomorrow will be a monthly test. Although this monthly test is a five-school joint test, don't be too pressured. It is an ordinary monthly test. As long as you perform steadily and test yourself at a normal level, it is good. !"

    Lin Shuyu listened to this passage I didn’t know and listened to N times, and then glanced at the depressed atmosphere in the classroom. After thinking about it, he joked: "Teacher, I was not nervous at first, but when you emphasized this, I felt I'm stressed."

.Hua Lu glanced at him, a little amused: "Others may be nervous because of pressure, so forget it, are you nervous enough to sleep in the examination room?"

    "Pouch."

    When Hua Lu said so, there was a burst of suppressed laughter in the class.

    Lin Shuyu complied with kindness: "I was nervous before the exam and couldn't fall asleep, so I can't make up for it during the exam."

    Now, the people in the class really laughed, and the atmosphere eased slightly.

    Hua Lu glanced at the stage, and realized that his habitual repetition was actually putting pressure on the students, so he closed the topic: "I won't talk more about it. You can arrange your own time for review during the rest of the time. Come on for the exam!"

    He didn't say more, and sat down on the chair of the podium.

    Lin Shuyu looked at Tang Xuheng and asked in a low voice, "Brother, how are you preparing?"

."I feel pretty good, it is not a problem to win the first place." Tang Xuheng replied.

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    He was worried for nothing.

    Because the monthly exam is going to be tomorrow, the atmosphere in the classroom is still serious until the evening for self-study.

    But at least, it's not as depressing as before.

    After self-study in the evening, Tang Xuheng went to the bathroom.

    On the way back to the classroom, he ran into Zhuang Bin head-on.

    Zhuang Bin called out: "Tang Xuheng...?"

    He doesn't have much contact with other people, so the speed of matching people's names with faces is very slow.

    Tang Xuheng didn't pay any attention to his plan, and walked past Zhuang Bin without squinting.

    Seeing that he was ignored again, Zhuang Bin's face flashed with sullenness: "In disrespect for people, you and Lin Shuyu are really the same."

.Tang Xuheng stopped, turned sideways slightly, his eyes cold: "What do you mean?"

    "Don't pretend to be foolish here!" Zhuang Bin said, "You set a trap for me with Lin Shuyu that day. Don't think I would forget it so easily."

    Tang Xuheng: "You can't solve the problem yourself, what's up with us?"

    Zhuang Bin: "For Lin Shuyu, there are some qualifications. You, a person whose grades are far inferior to him, do you have a face like me?"

    Tang Xuheng glanced at Zhuang Bin who was a little frustrated, and was too lazy to argue with him, and left.

    Because of the combined examination of physical and chemical students, this monthly examination only took two days.

    But after all, it was a joint exam. In order to change the papers fairly, all the test papers of the five schools were collected together, which disrupted the cost of binding, so the results were much slower than usual.

.On the third day after the exam, the people in the class were in a very mixed mood. They were both expectant and perturbed.

    After all, it is the five most powerful high school entrance exams in Ningcheng, which is indeed a highlight.

    In this exam, there may be a cross-school ranking.

    This is no longer simply a competition with classmates at the same school, but a competition with other outstanding peers in the city.

    Obviously it was just a simple monthly test, but it gave people a feeling of being a crowd of heroes and hundreds of people vying for the best. It was fresh and a bit stimulating.

    However, although it is said that it is a hundred-gee contending, many people still have a vague guess about the number one across the school.

    The sophomore students at Ningcheng No. 3 Middle School were looking forward to it. One week after the exam, they waited for the results to be announced.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1K 200
"Please sign a contract with me..." The cowardly and cute Craftsman System thought that he had finally found the host he wanted: If you don't ask for...
35K 1.5K 75
https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chapter 75 Final Chapter (2) Danmei Fans fin...
150K 5.7K 108
https://m.shubaow.net/105/105437/ Author: coffee-colored dumplings Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-02-21 Latest: Chapter 108 Extra Story Dan...