[BL] A Cannon Fodder and a Ba...

By Erishi_An

A Cannon Fodder and a Bamboo Horse Dressed as an Attacker [Book Wearing] 穿成攻具人的炮灰竹马[穿书] Author 拾一亿 Status 75... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 60

529 20 0
By Erishi_An

Love token? ? ?

    At the moment when he heard these four words, various thoughts flashed in Lin Shuyu's mind.

    Why doesn't he know that he and Brother Heng still have this stuff?

    Could it be that the relationship between him and Brother Heng was discovered? !

    But looking at Aunt Tang's joking look, it doesn't seem to be the case either.

    The more Lin Shuyu thought about it, the more he couldn't understand, and subconsciously glanced at Tang Xuheng.

    Tang Xuheng shook his head slightly at him and asked, "What is the token of love?"

    If Song Huaxin smiled profoundly, "You'll know when you come and see it."

    Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng were curious and got up at the same time.

    As soon as he walked to the desk, Song Huaxin took out a crystal from the box.

    This crystal is not a gem crystal, but a fully transparent glass crystal block.

.In the crystal block, there are two big hearts carved inside, one with the words "Tang Xuheng" on it, and the other with the words "Lin Shuyu" on it.

    The two hearts are almost attached to each other, and a few lines of small characters are engraved on the top of the hearts.

    "For the rest of your life, it's you."

    Around the small print, there are some small love hearts, which seem to be ambiguous and ambiguous.

    Lin Shuyu's eyes widened slightly.

    The memories of childhood began to gradually become clearer from vagueness.

    It was probably when the elementary school didn't know what grade they were in. At that time, the Internet was not as developed as it is now, and there was no online shopping.

    Mail order was popular for a while.

    After all, it was different from the usual way of shopping, and it was more novel and fashionable. Mail order also made a splash at the time.

.At that time, the mail order method relied on a circulated shopping list, which listed the items that can be purchased and the corresponding numbers. If anyone wants to buy something, he can fill in his name and name on the form attached to the shopping book. The names and serial numbers of the items to be purchased shall be delivered to the person in charge.

    Out of curiosity and freshness, Lin Shuyu also participated in several mail orders.

    This in-carved crystal was purchased by mail at that time.

    This crystal ornament supports the inclusion of DIY in-carving characters. At that time, Lin Shuyu thought about buying two pieces, one for himself and one for Tang Xuheng, so he wrote the names of the two of them on the text for remarks.

    As a result, the seller made a mistake and engraved their names in the same crystal ornament, which was still engraved in the kind of affectionate crystal block, and mailed it along with the items bought by other students in the class.

.At that time, Lin Shuyu was still upset about this for a day.

    He obviously bought two crystals and paid for two crystals, but only one was sent in the end.

    And the shopping form was sent back along with the shopping book. He went to the person in charge of mail order in the class, and there was no evidence to prove that he bought two yuan.

    After suffering a loss, Lin Shuyu never mail-ordered again.

    It's not because he loves the money, but because he feels that he has spent the money, but bought a boring loss, which makes people unhappy.

    Without happiness, the mail order loses its meaning.

    Because of the instability and risks of mail order at that time, after a period of popularity, mail order was gradually eliminated, disappeared, and disappeared from people's eyes.

.Lin Shuyu is different from others. Other students need to struggle between various toys, small pendants, stationery and other things because of the pocket money restrictions. He just checked to pay if they looked good. Purchased, and bought a bunch of things.

    Few of the purchased items were useful, and they were gradually left at home. Lin Shuyu didn't take the mail order too seriously, so the memories of these items were gradually forgotten over time.

    It is estimated that this incident was too trivial and was not recorded by Tang Xuheng, so it did not appear in that memoir.

    While Lin Shuyu felt a little nostalgic, his mood was also a little delicate.

    This kind of thing, along with the excavated memory, is a bit... ashamed.

.Similar to when I was young and ignorant, the non-mainstream Qzone dynamics posted were turned out and executed publicly.

    It's just not that serious.

    Song Huaxin thought he hadn't reacted, so he recounted the old story of his childhood.

    Tang Xuheng on the side probably remembered it too, and laughed low.

    Lin Shuyu was a little helpless: "Your memory is pretty good."

    "It's not particularly good." Song Huaxin explained with a smile, "It may be that you came back and complained to us a little bit at the time. This crystal is quite... special and impressive, so I saw it today. At that time, I just remembered."

    While talking, she put the crystal block on the table: "These things are quite commemorative, I will put them here first, how to place them, it depends on your own choice."

.After putting down the things, Song Huaxin didn't leave much. After asking her aunt to bring in the rock candy Sydney, she left with her aunt.

    The bedroom door was closed.

    Lin Shuyu glanced at the things on the table, then looked at Tang Xuheng: "Brother, where do you want to put these things?"

    Tang Xuheng looked at the contents of the box again, and quickly made a decision: "Bring this crystal back to your home over there, and put the others here first."

    As he said, he picked up the crystal ornament, put it close to Lin Shuyu's ear, and joked in a low voice: "Unexpectedly, Yuyu thought so far when he was a child."

    Lin Shuyu didn't react, "...is there?"

    "Yes." Tang Xuheng hooked his lips. "At that time, your parents molested you, saying that you bought a token of love and went home, and you stupidly admitted it."

.Lin Shuyu snorted: "How did I know so much at that time."

    "It wasn't before." Tang Xuheng smiled, "It is now."

    Just as Lin Shuyu was about to call him back, the cell phone charged by the bedside rang.

    He went to connect, and a woman's voice came from the phone.

    "Lin Shuyu, you..."

    Before the woman finished speaking, Lin Shuyu hung up the phone.

    How many numbers is this woman?

    Tang Xuheng frowned slightly: "It's her again?"

    Lin Shuyu nodded, and while pulling the number on the blacklist, said: "I thought it was something I bought that arrived, so I picked it up without thinking about it."

    Tang Xuheng: "Why don't you apply for a new card? You can start blocking the unfamiliar number directly with your current card."

    "we can only do this.".Lin Shuyu nodded and sighed lightly, "Originally, one card is enough, but it is troublesome to apply for another card."

    In the afternoon of the next day, Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng went out to apply for a new mobile phone card.

    There was a light rain in the morning, and the temperature dropped a lot, and it was colder than usual.

    Lin Shuyu left the door of the business hall and was shaken by the oncoming cold wind.

    "It's so cold today, I feel quite suitable for hot pot." Lin Shuyu said.

    Tang Xuheng took out his mobile phone: "Then I will tell my family, I won't go back to eat tonight."

    He dialed the phone and said a few words over there. After hanging up the phone, he hooked the finger of Gou Lin Shuyu with his other hand and said, "Let's go, go home."

    "Huh?" Lin Shuyu was a little confused, "Why did you suddenly change your mind?"

.Tang Xuheng: "Mom said to eat hot pot today, Auntie is already preparing, and I can eat it when I go back."

    The two returned home together.

    Song Huaxin sat at the dining table and waved: "It's just right to come back. The soup has already rolled."

    Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng sat down in their respective seats.

    There are a few small shelves on the open space on the table and beside the chairs. They are filled with all kinds of food, all of which can be reached with one hand. On the top floor, there are all kinds of seasonings, more types than hot pot restaurants.

    In the middle of the table is a hot pot with a four-color soup base, and the ones facing them are not spicy.

    Tang Xiao put the meat in the hot pot while saying, "If you want to eat what you want, you two can watch and put it on your own."

    Lin Shuyu looked at the clear soup in front of him, then at the bright red oil rolling on the other side, and fell silent.

."You don't have a good voice, let's eat something that is not spicy first." Tang Xuheng comforted in a low voice, placing the prepared sauce plate on Lin Shuyu's right hand, "Would you like beef?"

    Lin Shuyu nodded and waited for Tang Xuheng to pour the meat into the soup and start to season the sauce for himself. He reacted quickly.

    The dishes and sauces they have are exactly the same. Isn't it too conspicuous for Brother Heng to do this?

    He Zhuangruo inadvertently raised his eyes and looked at the opposite side, and found that neither Tang Xiao nor Song Huaxin seemed to have much reaction.

    It seems that he is overly worried.

    Taking advantage of the cooking time, Song Huaxin suddenly said, "Speaking of which, I almost forgot something."

    Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng looked at each other, and silently remained silent.

    Tang Xiao: "What's the matter?"

    "The cousin who came to our house before.".Song Huaxin said, "The one in her house is called Bai...what is Bai?"

    Tang Xiao reluctantly added: "Bai Yin." "Oh yes, Bai Yin." Song Huaxin seemed to be a little sorrowful, "That child, in fact, is not terminally ill, it is a misdiagnosis."

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    In the book, Bai Yin learned that he was misdiagnosed, and the timeline seemed to be right after a year.

    Sure enough, even if there was only a slight overlap, things had changed a lot from the original plot.

    Tang Xuheng: "Misdiagnosis?"

    Song Huaxin confirmed: "It's really a misdiagnosis. I only found out about this today. I heard that it was the day after I came to our house as a guest, and I found out that it was a misdiagnosis."

    Tang Xiao was a little surprised: "So early?"

    "Yes." Song Huaxin nodded, "It's so early."

.Tang Xiao shook his head: "Cousin and cousin-in-law are not interesting enough. I just met with us. I was in Ningcheng when I knew it was a misdiagnosis, so I didn't tell us a word."

    In doing so, there is no affection for relatives.

    Song Huaxin: "It is estimated that the couple let the child play prestige in our house before. At this moment, it was discovered that it was a misdiagnosis. Because I was ashamed and embarrassed to tell us, they only told some other relatives and kept the news tight. Yes, it only reached me today."

    Lin Shuyu sighed when she said that.

    The guy Bai Yin was lucky. After quarreling with his previous lover, he learned that he was not misdiagnosed.

    Maybe this is how to lose one's horse and lose one's horse.

    "Of course, it may be that I think too much.".Song Huaxin said with some uncertainty, "After all, it's really not easy to tell relatives about their family affairs."

    Tang Xiao: "What's the embarrassment to say?"

    "It was their family who discovered that it was the cause of the misdiagnosis." Speaking of this, Song Huaxin had a weird expression, "I heard that it was because Bai Yin had a fight with someone and was injured. When he was sent to the hospital for an examination, he discovered that it was a misdiagnosis. ."

    Tang Xiao: "Is there anything I dare not mention?"

    Song Huaxin was silent for a while, and said, "After all, the identity of the person who beat Bai Yin into the hospital is somewhat special."
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.3K 200
Author: Chi Hanlai Picking Chrysanthemums/吃漢來采菊 Category: Danmei novel Status: 334 chapter Book 1 Introducing: After waking up from a dream, Su Chen...
78K 1.2K 196
Part 01 Title : Rich Family: The Heavenly Master of Earning Money [Crossing Book] (豪门之敛财天师[穿书]) Author: Nan Shu (婻书) [Dog Blood Version]   Wen Ran, a...
52.6K 1.4K 78
Author Name: Ais Muen/艾斯沐恩 Category: Danmei novel Status: 78 chapter (Finished) Introducing: Luo Xiangbei fell in love with someone completely diffe...