[BL] A Cannon Fodder and a Ba...

By Erishi_An

A Cannon Fodder and a Bamboo Horse Dressed as an Attacker [Book Wearing] 穿成攻具人的炮灰竹马[穿书] Author 拾一亿 Status 75... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 55

666 22 1
By Erishi_An

Strawberry……?

    Lin Shuyu suddenly remembered what he had mentioned before self-study in the evening. He looked directly at Tang Xuheng's eyes and suddenly bent his eyes and laughed: "Brother, what are you thinking about in your mind."

    "My family Yuyu is so popular, it's likable." Tang Xuheng held his hand, pecked the palm of his hand lightly, and continued solemnly, "I don't make a mark, I'm not at ease."

    Lin Shuyu: "...You rascal is getting more and more skilled."

    "Who made me your boyfriend?" Tang Xuheng was very confident.

    He was about half a head taller than Lin Shuyu, lowered his head slightly, kissed Lin Shuyu's earlobe, lowered his voice, and had some coaxing in his tone: "Eat? Yuyu?"

    The warm breath sprayed on the ears, and the voice was gentle and pleasant, mixed with some obvious desire. Hope, and it seemed to have a little coquettish taste.

.Even after listening for so many years, Lin Shuyu breathed a short breath when he suddenly heard Tang Xuheng calling him by his nickname.

    A burst of numbness quickly spread from the ears to the heart, causing the heartbeat to accelerate uncontrollably, and quickly spread to all parts of the body.

    As if there was a slight current flowing through, the whole body was numb.

    Lin Shuyu lowered his eyes and looked up at Tang Xuheng's eyes: "Eat."

    After thinking about it, he quickly added: "Don't stay in an obvious position."

    Looking at his somewhat pinkish earlobes, the smile on Tang Xuheng's face became more obvious: "I see, don't leave it in an obvious place."

    Lin Shuyu was lying on the bed with his limbs wide open, and Tang Xuheng sat beside him, with an inevitable smile in his eyes.

    Lin Shuyu waited for a while, kicked him lightly with his foot, and urged: "Hurry up, brother."

.Tang Xuheng took advantage of the situation and grabbed his ankle and teased him: "It seems that Yuyu is quite looking forward to it. Can't wait?"

    Lin Shuyu: ...? ? ?

    He was not annoyed, and followed Tang Xuheng's words with a smile and said: "Yes, I can't wait, I hope my brother can move faster and give me a good time."

    "Your brother, I can't get any faster." Tang Xuheng said suddenly, pressing his fingertips on his skin, rubbing lightly.

    Lin Shuyu was so excited that his toes curled up.

    He was stunned, reacted quickly, and was amazed: "Brother, why didn't I find out before, can you be so shameless?"

    Tang Xuheng chuckled and asked instead: "You helped and helped each other before, haven't you already seen it?"

    "Yes, brother, you are the best." Lin Shuyu smiled perfunctorily, and urged again: "Hurry up, I have to sleep later."

.Tang Xuheng: "I'm looking for a position."

    He looked at the lying person inch by inch.

    "You will be seen wearing a jersey here, and here too..."

    Listening to what he said, Lin Shuyu suddenly thought of something and joked: "Can you not say that? It sounds like I am a fish on the chopping board, let someone choose to kill."

    "Aren't you just a fish, Mao Yuyu and Mao Yuyu." Tang Xuheng smirked, "If you don't want to be seen by others, there is only..."

    Tang Xuheng's gaze fell on Lin Shuyu's waist.

    During the game in the afternoon, Lin Shuyu tucked the hem of his clothes to dissipate heat.

    The result was photographed by people in the audience and posted on the forum.

    In the photo, the boy's waist is thin and strong, with smooth lines, revealing a small piece of thin abdominal muscles that is white and beautiful.

.Fortunately, when I saw the post, it had just been posted, and no one had replied yet.

    Tang Xuheng directly deleted the post picture on the grounds of acrimonious feelings.

    Lin Shuyu wondered: "Just what?"

    As soon as the voice fell, he took a wrong breath and his eyes widened: "Uh, uh."

    ten minutes.

    Lin Shuyu's ears have completely turned red.

    Brother Heng is... there! ! !

    In my mind, the warm breath brushed on the sensitive skin brought a touch, especially clear.

    Tang Xuheng helped Lin Shuyu tidy up his clothes, hugged someone, and pecked at his earlobe once and again: "Yuyu?"

    Lin Shuyu: "You are here...I'm hot after playing, so I can't lift my clothes a little to dissipate heat."

.A triumphant smile flashed in Tang Xuheng's eyes, and said, "The temperature is so low now that you can cool down quickly without picking up your clothes."

    Lin Shuyu: "I hope so, otherwise..."

    "Otherwise, I'll take a fan to help you fan the wind." Tang Xuheng said.

    Lin Shuyu glanced at him: "You still have a sense of responsibility."

    After lying on the bed for a while, Lin Shuyu pushed Tang Xuheng with his hands: "Brother, it's time to sleep."

    "Yeah." Tang Xuheng replied and asked again, "Do you want to eat strawberries?"

    Lin Shuyu: "???"

    Lin Shuyu: "You don't want to make an inch."

    "It's not that. I asked my aunt to buy a box of strawberries and put it in the refrigerator." Tang Xuheng explained, and then teased, "Don't think about it."

    "Why do I want to be crooked, you know in your heart." Lin Shuyu snorted softly.

."My fault." Tang Xuheng confessed his mistake bluntly, "Do you want to eat?"

    Lin Shuyu: "Eat."

    "Then I'll get it." Tang Xuheng pecked on his earlobe again, and then he let go of his hand holding the person contentedly and got up.

    Lin Shuyu watched Tang Xuheng's back walk out of the bedroom, and reached out to touch his belly.

    The temperature on Tang Xuheng's lips seemed to remain on it.

    Some are hot.

    Tang Xuheng washed the strawberries before bringing them in.

    Strawberries are fresh, sweet and sour, and delicious.

    Halfway through the meal, Lin Shuyu stopped suddenly.

    Tang Xuheng also stopped: "Enough to eat?"

    "Not enough, I actually want to finish it straight away.".Lin Shuyu said, "This strawberry tastes good. I want to save some for squeezing strawberry milk tomorrow. It just happens that the sweet milk is tired of drinking it. Change the taste."

    Tang Xuheng: "That's enough to leave some, you don't need so much left."

    The next morning, Lin Shuyu was awakened by Tang Xuheng.

    "Yu Yu? Yu Yu..."

    Lin Shuyu's bushy eyelashes trembled with gentle murmurs in his ears.

    He was sleepy, forced to open one eye, and said vaguely: "...Brother?"

    "I'm up, didn't you say you want to try to get up early?" Tang Xuheng whispered.

    The quilt is warm and comfortable.

    Lin Shuyu did not withstand the interference of sleepiness, closed his eyes again, frowned slightly, as if in a dream, "I'm sleepy, I don't want to get up."

.Tang Xuheng didn't force it, and sighed silently. Just as he was about to get up and get out of bed, the people next to him hugged him: "Brother, let's be lazy today and stay with me to sleep for a while, okay?"

    The boy's voice is very soft, and he is not sober, and his tone of speech is inexplicably soft.

    It seems to be acting like a baby.

    Tang Xuheng's heart softened at once: "Okay, accompany you."

    I don't know if Lin Shuyu was able to answer, Tang Xuheng lay down for a while, and the people next to him took the initiative to wrap up all his limbs.

    One of the legs straddled him obliquely, as if treating him as a human-shaped pillow.

    Facing the unconscious behavior of his sweetheart, Tang Xuheng took a deep breath and resisted the impulse of his relatives.

    Forget it, just as exercise self-control.

    Said to sleep for a while, in fact, it means to sleep for ten more minutes.

.After Lin Shuyu woke up because of his biological clock, he found that Tang Xuheng was still in bed, and he was hanging on Tang Xuheng in a strange posture.

    Realizing that he was awake, Tang Xuheng also opened his eyes: "Wake up?"

    Lin Shuyu breathed a little for the deep eyes of Shang Tang Xuheng.

    Under Tang Xuheng's teasing and smiling eyes, Lin Shuyu blinked and retracted his hands and feet.

    The two of them came out of the bed together, slipped into the bathroom with slippers, and washed side by side.

    The water in winter was a bit cold, and Lin Shuyu became a lot more awake when he touched it.

    The situation that had just woke up clearly appeared in his mind.

    It almost completely coincided with the short and charming dream he had dreamed of.

    He couldn't hold back, and secretly looked at Tang Xuheng in the mirror.

.His gaze stayed on Tang Xuheng's waist for a while, then moved up to look at Tang Xuheng's face.

    Tang Xuheng in front of the mirror suddenly raised his eyes, and met his gaze in the mirror.

    Lin Shuyu looked back with a guilty conscience.

    Tang Xuheng spit out the mouthwash and laughed softly, "Yuyu, I am your boyfriend, you can... look at me with integrity."

    Lin Shuyu looked at him: "I am looking at you openly now."

    "Yeah." Tang Xuheng smirked, "Whether it's looking at your boyfriend or measuring his boyfriend's waist circumference, it's normal, don't be embarrassed."

    Lin Shuyu: "...I'm not embarrassed."

    Tang Xuheng raised his eyebrows: "Really?"

    "fake.".Lin Shuyu was a little overwhelmed by his stare, and admitted, and then pushed the person who had been washed out, "You go out first, let me calm down."

    With a faint smile at the corner of Tang Xuheng's mouth, he pretended to ask seriously: "Which jing?"

    Lin Shuyu: ...?

    Is this guy really his Heng brother? !

    Seeing Yuyu's ears red as he wished, Tang Xuheng didn't go too far. He took a long leg and walked out of the bathroom: "I'm going to milk the milk first."

    When Lin Shuyu came out after washing, Tang Xuheng just poured the milk into the quilt.

    Lin Shuyu is not a tangled person, and the shyness of the moment has gone, and he took a sip of the milk.

    "Is it delicious?" Tang Xuheng asked.

    "It's delicious." Lin Shuyu praised, "As long as you squeeze it, it's delicious."

.Tang Xuheng: "Then, can I get any small rewards?"

    Lin Shuyu: "What reward?"

    Tang Xuheng: "Little stars... or something."

    "Yes." Lin Shuyu nodded and agreed, "but you have to answer a few questions for me."

    Tang Xuheng: "You can ask."

    Lin Shuyu nodded: "How do you spell the word for strawberry?"

    Tang Xuheng: "..."

    Because the habit of getting up was broken, Lin Shuyu slept for three morning classes.

    When he woke up, it was already between the third get out of class.

    As soon as I opened my eyes, there was an extra hand in front of me, holding a peeled mandarin orange in his hand.

    Lin Shuyu stared at the slender and well-knotted hand for a while, and Tang Xuheng's voice sounded in his ear: "Eat?"

    "It shouldn't be sour.".Lin Shuyu narrowed his eyes.

    He can still remember that the last time that Brother Heng handed him a small orange fruit, he was sour and sober.

    Tang Xuheng: "Not sour, sweet."

    Lin Shuyu nodded: "Eat."

    When he opened his mouth to bite the flesh, he smiled, moved closer, and touched Tang Xuheng's fingertips with his lips.

    At the same time, he kept looking at Tang Xuheng.

    Tang Xuheng was also looking at him, feeling the touch on his fingertips, and was slightly taken aback.

    The two laughed at the same time.

    With a smile on Tang Xuheng's face, he retracted his hand and then peeled his skin.

    The second mandarin orange was delivered, and Lin Shuyu asked, "Brother, don't you want to eat it?"

    Tang Xuheng: "I just ate it."

    Lin Shuyu ate a few tangerines while lying on the table, each time with a reward.

.Tang Xuheng didn't take his hand back until class.

    The teacher had already stepped onto the podium, Lin Shuyu sat up, doing two tasks, listening to the class while checking the "homework" Tang Xuheng handed in this morning.

    The study life in high school is monotonous and boring, but time still flies quickly.

    Starting from Monday, there will be basketball games every day.

    The winning class is promoted, and the losing class is eliminated.

    Li Yi's overall basketball strength is still good, and with Tang Xuheng and Lin Shuyu in charge, all the way is smooth.

    And Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng did not play like the first day, playing half a game, at most a short quarter.

    Because the performance was relatively low, the enthusiasm of the basketball game on the first day also slowly dropped, and the things that Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng sent on the table were also gradually decreasing.

.It took almost two weeks for the basketball game to finally come to an end.

    Li class 1 won class 3 in the finals and won the championship of the second group!

    When the game ended, the audience was full of cheers and celebrations.

    "Li Yi Niubi! Take the first place!"

    The day the basketball game ends happens to be Friday.

    In the early hours of Saturday morning, the previous forum posts were topped to the homepage.

    [Come here in particular, check in for sightseeing! 】

    【Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! These two posts are lined up together. It's really ironic. They were eliminated on the first day of nomination, and the one who was nominated last won the championship! 】

    [What is this called, this is called two-level reversal hahahahahahahaha! 】

.[It is said that the people from Liba Class took the initiative to provoke Liyi, and it was the forum who cited the battle and ridiculed it before the game. Now the face is swollen! ! ! 】

    [What is swollen! Does Li Baban still have a face now! 】

    [That's also hahahahahahahahaha]

    [What kind of abnormality is this in Class One? The first comprehensive sports meeting before! The academic performance is firmly ranked first in the grade! This time the basketball game is still number one? ! 】

    [Don't you say I haven't found it yet, Cao, this is too abnormal. 】

    [Their class is abnormal, but Yushen and Tangshen are also really awesome, Tang Shen will not say, before the sports meeting, the sports are not bad, I really did not expect that Yushen not only has good grades, but also plays ball. Great. 】

    [He doesn’t have to learn very much, so he is easy first [Tan Shou], I can only say that good people are good in everything]

.[He is handsome, tall, good grades, good at playing, and sports are estimated to be no different, such an excellent person! He is simply a campus male god, and I don’t know which girl will be cheaper in the future! I hate! ! ! ! ! 】

    [They are so good. It is said that the family is also very rich. I guess they will find someone who is right. 】

    [I see if they stay together all day long, will it be possible...]

    [What are the people upstairs doing? ! Don't discuss gossip crooked floor! ! ! 】

    [Here is a piece of lace news. It is said that during the sports meeting, Li Yusheng, the provocative member of the eighth class, openly ridiculed others than during the long-distance race, but was overtaken by Tang Xuheng and won the first place! There are pictures in the school newspaper as evidence, not a lie! [picture]】

.[Grass, hahahahahahahaha, I have really read this school newspaper, this Li Yusheng seems to be a not very smart Yazi. 】

    [That said, I also have some impressions, Tang Shen is awesome. 】

    [I really don’t know what capital he has, he deserves to be so crazy, he was born in sports [specialties], but he was beaten by someone for his specialty]

    [Where did you hang it? ! Didn’t it just win? ! 】

    [Is Li Yusheng himself upstairs? So excited! 】

    [If you don't jump out, everyone laughs for two days at most and it's over. If you jump again, the story won’t turn around so fast. 】

    Cheng Feng glanced at the school newspaper picture sent out in the post in a dark room with only the dim light on the mobile phone, and then lay down comfortably.

.After the weekend of the basketball game, about ten days before New Year's Day, the atmosphere in the school gradually became serious and serious.

    Towards the end of the month, one week later, it will be another monthly exam.

    Almost everyone temporarily devotes most of their energy to learning.

    The monthly exam is scheduled for three days at the end of the month, and the next day after the exam is December 31st.

    Because the monthly test was just completed in the first three days and the school had to prepare for the evening party, the school made an exception for a half-day vacation.

    At noon that day, Lin Shuyu had lunch, and played games with Tang Xuheng at home for a while, waited until 5 o'clock in the afternoon, had dinner in advance, and then returned to school with the clothes to be changed.

    The party was held in the school's auditorium. The big red banner of “Ningcheng No. 3 High School Blessing and Encouragement and New Year's Day Art Evening” was hung on the door of the auditorium. Standing at the door, you could hear the warm-up singing inside.

.There are many people standing outside the auditorium, each divided into many blocks according to the class.

    Lin Shuyu saw a lot of senior high school students.

    After all, it is an evening party for senior high school students, and they can naturally participate.

    This is also the only campus activity they can participate in this year.

    At the entrance of the auditorium, there are already classes lined up, entering the arena one after another according to the teacher's instructions.

    Because the Third Middle School is the best high school in Ningcheng and the strongest high school, it has attracted the attention of the leaders above, so a few city leaders came to the party this time.

    When a big person came forward, some of the media heard the news and arranged for someone to come over.

    The school attaches great importance to tonight’s party. It arranged for the teacher to plan things early, including the location of each class and the sequence of the program, and even invited several successful people who graduated from the school to come back.

.As soon as Lin Shuyu arrived in the auditorium, the student who was responsible for the introduction greeted him.

    Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng spoke, and then they left with the person who led him.

    The man led Lin Shuyu through the staff's express passage and went directly to the backstage of the auditorium.

    There are three large dressing rooms in the backstage of the auditorium. At this moment, people from different classes are waiting to change their clothes and put on makeup.

    Seeing Lin Shuyu, many people's eyes were cast over.

    This is the first time they have looked at this campus man in such a close range.

    When Lin Shuyuquan didn't see it, he bowed his head and sent a WeChat message to Tang Xuheng.

    [Lin Shuyu: Brother, have you found our class? 】

    Tang Xuheng returned in seconds.

    【found it. 】

    Before Lin Shuyu asked again, Tang Xuheng sent a photo.

.It was taken directly facing the stage. From the photo, it can be seen that his position is facing the stage and very close to the stage.

    It can be said that this is a very good location.

    [Lin Shuyu: Good location. 】

    Just after replying to the news, a classmate with a work sign came to him: "Yu Shen, there are a lot of people who put on make-up. Would you like to change your clothes first?"

    This is not a problem.

    Lin Shuyu nodded, and went to the changing room with him.

    There were a lot of changing rooms in the backstage of the school, and the man randomly found one and gave Lin Shuyu the key.

    Lin Shuyu changed his clothes and returned to the side of the stage.

    After all, it was a more formal party. He wore a white long-sleeved shirt with the buttons buttoned to the top. The hem of the shirt was tucked into his trousers to line up his height and long legs, and even the superior sexy waistline was outlined.

.More people looked at him.

    The phone in his pocket shook.

    It was a message from Tang Xuheng.

    [Just wear such a thin shirt, isn't it cold? 】

    Lin Shuyu leaned his back against the wall and replies to Tang Xuheng's news.

    [Fortunately, there may be a lot of people here, it's not as cold outside, it just feels a bit cold. 】

    He had just returned the message when a cold wind suddenly blew.

    Lin Shuyu couldn't help shivering and looked in the direction the wind was blowing.

    There were also some people around who changed their clothes. They were cold and shivering, and they looked over there one after another.

    "Who opened the window, it's so cold."

    "Close the window, speechless, our class's performance is so close to the back, the window is opened now, is it to make us unable to dance later!!!"

.No one responded, and when someone nearby closed the window, the temperature in this area had already dropped.

    Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng murmured, and they planned to go back to the dressing room to put on their coats.

    He lowered his head to type and walked back against the wall. When he was about to walk to the changing room, he ran into a person head on.

    "Sorry." Lin Shuyu apologized, and subconsciously wanted to distance himself.

    Before he stepped back, his body suddenly became warm.

    Lin Shuyu looked up.

    "Mao Yuyu, why do you apologize to me?" Tang Xuheng smiled and put on Lin Shuyu's coat.

    "Brother? How did you come in?" Lin Shuyu was a little surprised.

    In the backstage, except for the performers of the various classes and the host of the staff, most people can't get in.

    Tang Xuheng: "I said you dropped your phone, and that person let me in."

.While talking, he lowered his head to help Lin Shuyu carefully adjust the position and collar of his coat.

    Lin Shuyu couldn't help but stared down at the coat that was draped over him: "You give me the coat, aren't you cold?"

    "It's not cold." Tang Xuheng said, "There are so many people down the stage, I still feel too hot."

    Lin Shuyu was a little unbelievable, and in front of him, he took out WeChat and asked Cheng Feng.

    Cheng Feng responded quickly.

    【chilly! The windows on both sides are open, and the cold wind blows from your neck. It's cold to death, okay! ! ! ! 】

    Lin Shuyu raised his eyes, a little helpless: "My coat is in the changing room. It's very convenient. You don't need to come here specifically."

    Tang Xuheng thought for a while and suggested, "You should wear the coat first, and you will return it to me when you get to the changing room."

    Lin Shuyu didn't bother, and promised: "Okay."

.It's not far from here to the changing room.

    Lin Shuyu took Tang Xuheng to the changing room, opened the door with the key and went in.

    Tang Xuheng also followed into the changing room.

    It is said to be a changing room, but it is actually a small lounge. Although the space is not spacious, there is still a two-seater sofa and a special place for changing clothes.

    Lin Shuyu just went to get his coat in the closet, and suddenly his wrist was pulled.

    He hadn't realized what was happening, his vision suddenly flickered, and when he stopped, his back was already attached to the door of the changing room.

    Tang Xuheng lifted his hands over his head with one hand and pressed it on the door.

    Lin Shuyu was stunned by this operation: "Brother?"

    Tang Xuheng didn't answer, his Adam's apple rolled down, and his other hand was placed on Lin Shuyu's waist.

."Your identity is still a student, you don't need to dress so formal."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.7K 196
In order to find the missing General Zhou, Su Moxiu pretended to be a bandit and sneaked into the enemy's back, only to be taken by a slurred little...
35.1K 1.5K 75
https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chapter 75 Final Chapter (2) Danmei Fans fin...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...