The Way - Jinson

Por pumpkinwrites

Kpop star, actor and model - Park Jinyoung Clueless neighbour, CEO and foreigner - Jackson Wang Let's try wri... Más

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.1
18.2
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
A/N
Nyoung POV 1
Nyoung POV 2
Nyoung POV 3
Nyoung POV 4
Nyoung POV 5
Nyoung POV 6

21.

446 31 7
Por pumpkinwrites

I'd be lying if I say it didn't hurt. It still did, but his words echoing in my mind made it better. His eyes searched for mine whenever he was done with the scene, the little gestures meaning so much more now.

Woo Jin and I picked Jinyoung up whenever I could, work piling up from my absence that I had to start work earlier to ensure that I could end on time.

Jinyoung always got up to make me breakfast, waving at me from our apartment door until I got into the elevator.

Work always made the day go by faster, our relationship was still kept on the low that most people thought of my absence as me recovering due to my arm rather than anything else.

Jinyoung always chatted animatedly in the car about his day, his chattering bringing a smile to my face despite how tired I was.

We were in bed early and catching up on our day when Jinyoung shared that the shooting was ahead of schedule.

He started to tell me about the upcoming marriage scene shooting, distracting me by crawling on top of me while he was talking.

His thigh draped over mine, spreading his legs so that my legs were intertwined with his. His messy bed hair and dreamy brown eyes sucked me in every time, my mind going blank from being so close to him.

I wrapped my right arm around his waist to hold his body firmly above mine, his elbows above my shoulders and propping him up while he played with my hair, his voice a nice hum in my ears.

I stared at his handsome face with a smile, mesmerised by him just being him. Jinyoung stopped me before I could try lifting my left arm to hug him, frowning down at me.

"Seun" he grumbled, knowing that I wasn't listening.

"You can't expect me to listen when you're on top of me" I shrugged, cupping his neck and tugging him down for a kiss.

Jinyoung kissed me back hard, his hands tangling into my hair, tugging lightly on the end. I groaned and rubbed my thigh against his crotch, Jinyoung gasping in response and grinding back against my leg. His neck and cheeks flushed, his eyes spotting the amazement in mine before burying his face in my neck.

"I fall apart every time you look at me like that" he mumbled, giving me little nips on my neck.

The sensation sent tingles down to my toes and I reached down to squeeze his ass, the round cheek filling my hand so perfectly.

I cupped the side of his face and tugged him back to my lips, caressing his butt cheeks as we continued to make out.

I slipped my hand into his boxers, my tongue swiping clumsily against his lips when he arched his back in response.

"You're too sexy. Come here" I murmured, shifting to sit up so that I could touch him more.

Jinyoung crawled on top of my lap, tangling his hands in my hair again and kissing me hard.

I reached behind and circled my finger around his hole, stretching further to stroke his balls lightly while Jinyoung trembled in my arms.

"Seun" he half grumbled, sensitive and yet twitching for more.

"Turn around" I rasped, my voice hoarse with want. I released him and leaned against the headboard, my hand itching to grab him back already.

He got up and turned quickly, stripping as he turned on all fours so that his bare ass was in my face. He peeped back at me from that sexy position, his flushed cheeks driving me crazy.

"Do you want me to eat you?" I asked, holding on to his waist and teasing him further by blowing lightly on him only.

"Yes... please" he groaned, frustrated by the sudden slow speed. I smiled and relented, tugging his waist backwards onto my mouth.

Jinyoung moaned loudly, his arms buckling and pressing his face into the sheets. I wrapped my arm around his waist to support him up, bending my knees and trapping his legs between mine.

He reached for my legs and I leaned back, letting him sit up and turn to me. His flushed cheeks and lustful hooded eyes stared at me, breathing heavily from his slightly parted red lips.

"I want to please you too" he murmured, leaning down over my chest.

I nodded in response and he started placing kisses along my body and chest, nibbling lightly along my collarbone and neck, his warmth breath fanning all over. The sensations made me groan, my body feeling too warm despite the goosebumps standing.

I lifted my hips to help him tug off my boxers, his lips still kissing along my hips where the band of my boxers were.

"I'm already too turned on as it is" I groaned, tugging Jinyoung back up before he can lick my erection.

He let out a little giggle and reached his hand out to stroke me anyway, using his thumb to wipe my dripping tip. He stared into my eyes as he licked his thumb pad, that action alone almost giving me an orgasm.

"You're killing me Nyoung" I mumbled, pulling him close for a peck before turning and grabbing some lube from our side table.

I poured some onto my hand and erection, beckoning him forward so that I could lube him too. I circled my finger around his hole, rubbing the lube around and leaving the best for last.

Jinyoung moaned loudly when I slipped one finger in, his fingers tugging on the end of my hair, tilting my head up higher.

I continued to pump my finger in and out, lubing him while enjoying the view of him. His parted red lips and half hooded eyes stared back at me, his hands falling to my shoulders to support himself.

I rubbed against his sweet spot and he started dripping, digging his fingers into my shoulders.

"I want you in me now" he moaned, tugging on my hair to tilt my head up.

I smiled and slipped my fingers out, aligning myself to him. Jinyoung sat down slowly, his mouth hanging wide open with each inch he took.

He was limp when I was all the way in, his arms trembling against my chest. I wrapped my hand around the nape of his neck, aligning my arm down his spine and holding him in place as I started to move.

I jerked my hips up against his, aiming for his sweet spot with each thrust, staring at his face despite his closed eyes.

Jinyoung's moans started getting louder, his hands scratching their way down from my shoulders to my chest.

I thrusted into him one last time and watched him unravel, his eyes snapping open to meet mine before he did.

That look alone make me cum, the wonder and love in his eyes holding mine captive. I groaned and leaned back against the headboard, cupping his adorable face.

"You distracted me" he whispered, holding my hand closer.

"You're distracting" I smiled, squeezing his cheek lightly.

"Mmm" he hummed, pressing a kiss to my palm and getting up.

I watched my cum drip down his thigh and reached out to cup his ass, not wanting him to leave and tugging him back to me.

"Seun" he half grumbled, falling back into bed.

I laid him down by my side, my chunky arm acting as his neck rest between him and the pillow.

He groped behind and felt my hard erection, his back automatically arching for more.

"Again?" he mumbled, already lining my member up with his hole.

"I'll never get my fill of you" I murmured, tugging him back into my chest and sliding into him.

~

I was still in him when I woke, our legs still tangled together. Jinyoung's soft breathing filled the air, his left hand stretched out with mine. My right arm was wrapped around his waist, his hand still holding onto my forearm.

I twirled my hips slowly in him, loving how filled and wet he was still. My erection grew and I tried to stay still, not wanting to wake him up.

Jinyoung fidgeted in his sleep, his hole tightening around me before arching his back, the slightly friction almost snapping my self control.

I pressed a kiss to the back of his neck, tightening my grip on his waist to stop him from moving. He mumbled in his sleep, shifting his ass around again.

I held his waist tighter, pressing my lips against his shoulder and nibbling on it to cover my moans.

Jinyoung continued fidgeting, arching his back to suck me in whole before shifting forward again.

I realised that he was awake when he tilted his head into the pillow, muffling a moan while his hand tightened around my forearm.

"Nyoung" I groaned, full on thrusting into him now.

"I'm so stretched" he gasped, tilting his head back to get a kiss from me.

I leaned forward and kissed him hard, never getting my fill of him despite the night before.

"I want you to be filled with me, both physically and mentally through the filming today" I groaned, filling him up again.

"Seun..." he moaned, cumming as I did.

He turned to face me, cupping my face in his hands.

"I don't think it's possible for me to not think about you. I always do, no matter what I do"

I gave him a small smile, unsure of why I even felt like the need to "mark my territory" with the hickeys on his shoulder and sexed limp body.

"I love you Nyoung" I replied, leaning forward to give him a peck before adding "I'm sorry if it's too much".

"Meh. I enjoy it" he shrugged, slipping out of bed to get ready and displaying his glorious back.

~

From: N-Young

I'm still so wet from you. Xx.
I miss you
I love you

Ugh
You're making me hard
I love you. A lot

Filming would be done today

Celebratory dinner?

With you?
For sure.

I'll pick you up.
See you Nyoung
I love you

I love you more

I quickly called a restaurant to book a spot for the two of us, choosing one with the nicest night views, wanting to make it a huge celebration for him.

~

The last meeting had ended and I was scrolling through the contract on my tablet in the meeting room when Han Sung knocked on the door, handing me some documents to sign.

"Did they change anything?" I asked Han Sung, recognising the document in front of me.

"No sir"

I nodded and signed it, turning my attention back to the tablet when I realised that Han Sung was still standing there.

"Yes?" I asked, turning to face him.

"I left a document on your table..."

"Oh. Okay" I frowned, standing and following him back to my office.

I turned the handle to my office and entered, my office chair facing the view outside which confused me. The chair spun around to face me, the view of him in my chair looking all regal made me smile.

"Nyoung"

I took wider strides to get to him, watching his wide eyes scanning me as I got closer. I grabbed onto the armrests and leaned over him, drinking him in. His scent, his brown eyes, his sharp nose, his round cheeks, his adorable ears, his long grey pants, his fluffy white sweater, his pretty fingers, his plump lips. Oh...

I bent lower and kissed him hard, only remembering where we were when I leaned back to catch my breath. Jinyoung's eyes fluttered open, releasing his hold on my jacket with a blush on his face.

I turned to the door to check if we were alone, realising Han Sung had left and turned back to Jinyoung to rub his cheek with my thumb with a smile. No wonder Jinyoung was so open.

"How did you come here?"

"The shoot ended and I wanted to surprise you" he smiled, getting up from the chair.

"Mmm" I hummed, tugging him into a hug. I pressed a kiss to his head and held him close, feeling his arms wrap around me under my jacket.

"Han Sung saw me but I told him to keep it a secret. I saw you through the glass in the meeting room" he mumbled, squeezing me tighter.

"Traitor. I hired him" I joked, kissing his cheek.

"Go do your work" he laughed, patting my bum.

"I can't. You're too important and distracting" I smiled , kissing his forehead repeatedly.

Jinyoung laughed and nudged me back down to my chair, turning me to face my computer screen. He shifted to take a seat at my sofa, crossing his legs and watching me.

I ran a hand through my hair and gave him a small smile, distracted by him and the way he looked when my phone rang.

I answered it and checked my computer screen, shooting glances at Jinyoung occasionally as I felt him staring at me.

~

Han Sung knocked on the door before we left, handing me some documents to sign while chatting with Jinyoung. I signed the documents and handed it back to him, stopping him before he could leave.

"Han Sung, one more thing"

"Yes, Seun-nim?" he nodded, turning back to face me.

"You work for me right?" I asked, staring at him. Jinyoung turned to look at me, tugging my sleeve to get me to stop.

"Erm... yes sir" he nodded, looking spooked.

"Tell me when he's here next time, no matter what I'm doing" I smiled, Jinyoung letting out a huff next to me and sitting back on the sofa.

Han Sung let out a laugh and nodded in response, bowing at Jinyoung before leaving my office.

"You're so mean" Jinyoung grumbled, shaking his head at me.

"But I hired him"

"Shush" he laughed, covering my mouth and dragging us out of the office.

A/N: brain fart. I was supposed to upload this last week. Checked and realised I didn't press publish 🥲 I'm sorry.

Hope you all had a good Christmas and new year!!! I will t try update the next chapter as fast as I can. THANK YOU ALL IN THE MEANTIME. You are wonderful.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.8K 1K 18
♡Where youngjae is jaebum's neighbour and catches feeling for the older.♡
19.9K 916 23
im jaebum + choi youngjae [originally posted in 2017 - revised in 2020]
98.4K 3.5K 39
So... I read a few fanfics of Jackson + Jinyoung... Also saw a video and started shipping them hard. HAHA. This story is entirely fiction and some r...
28K 1.1K 17
Mark is going through a hard breakup with his ex. Jackson. He starts to talk to this guy over the internet and he starts to fall for him. "What's som...