[BL] A Cannon Fodder and a Ba...

Erishi_An tarafından

A Cannon Fodder and a Bamboo Horse Dressed as an Attacker [Book Wearing] 穿成攻具人的炮灰竹马[穿书] Author 拾一亿 Status 75... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 20

1.3K 52 0
Erishi_An tarafından

"Tang Xuheng, the elimination system is really going to be implemented, I guess he will get out soon."

    "That's not necessarily true, I heard. His family background is not small..."

    "These people are the most annoying. They only rely on their homes. They don't have any skills, and they have to occupy other people's places. It's really..."

    Listening to the conversation outside, Lin Shuyu couldn't help sneering in his heart, and suddenly pressed the flush button.

    Mei Jianzhi outside was obviously startled by the sound of flushing water, and cursed: "Grass, why are there people here? Suddenly, without saying a word..."

    Lin Shuyu opened the door and went out, looking at Mei's acquaintance, smiling indifferently: "Finally, this is your house?"

    Seeing Lin Shuyu, Mei was dumbfounded and her expression was very unnatural.

    The face of the person with him was also very delicate.

.Last time they were discussing Lin Shuyu in the toilet, but the other party listened to it, this time it was again.

    Before Tang Xuheng's threat was still vivid, Mei Jian's eyes dodged a little, and she did not dare to look at Lin Shuyu.

    Mei is both acquainted and silent, Lin Shuyu is not entangled, and straightforward: "You just, you are very dissatisfied with Brother Heng in our class?"

    Mei Jianshi was silent for a while: "You have a good relationship with him, of course you are talking to him! But I just want to say that his grades are in the key class, which is very unreasonable!"

    Lin Shuyu sneered: "Brother Heng was ranked in the top 300 in the school's comprehensive grades last semester. Why is it unreasonable to be within the scope of the requirements of the key classes?"

    Mei is dumbfounded.

    Lin Shuyu glanced at Mei, and said sarcastically: "If you are ignorant, don't come out and chew on the roots of your tongue like a woman with a long tongue."

.Mei Jiushi was immediately dissatisfied, and argued: "Lin Shuyu, although I am no better than you, I am still second in grade anyway, so why am I ignorant?"

    Lin Shuyu endured it, but finally couldn't hold it back: "Scores don't mean everything. Your second grade does not conflict with your ignorance."

    Mei knows well: "If I am really ignorant, can I still take the second place?!"

    Lin Shuyu: "...?"

    Does this idiot only have results in his eyes?

    He was too lazy to reason with an idiot who only had grades in his eyes, so he washed his hands and left.

    "Bah! Isn't it the first place, what's arrogant?!" After Lin Shuyu left, Mei Jianzhi's face was gloomy, and she couldn't help cursing, "When I take the first place, I see how you can show off."

.The people who came with him were still a little trembling, and whispered, "Uh, I think it's a bit difficult for you to pass the test."

    Mei Jianshen clenched her fist, her eyes a little sullen: "This is not easy. It makes him unable to take the exam as before, so it's fine."

    It was already time for get out of class, Hua Lu was still standing on the podium and talking endlessly.

    "After this monthly exam, I will change positions. In addition, I will continue the tradition of my first year of high school. The ten students who are ranked relatively low will have a one-to-one tutoring classmate who will be at the same table. You can find this tutoring classmate by yourself. You can also let me arrange it."

    "The other thing is, you should have read the relevant information of the various universities in the past few days. If you have a goal, you can report it to Jiang Yuefei. If you do, let's dismiss the get out of class first."

    When it comes to this matter, the class keeps discussing the topic.

.The target university.

    Lin Shuyu couldn't help but glance at Tang Xuheng.

    Last time he was inexplicably emotional, the matter was put on hold, and he hadn't thought about it carefully.

    He and Heng have never discussed this topic.

    Tang Xuheng turned his head: "Which university does Yuyu plan to go to?"

    Lin Shuyu: "I don't know, if I want to go, I seem to be able to go to any university in China."

    Tang Xuheng: "Based on your grades, there will be prestigious schools to recruit students in advance."

    "Admissions in advance, I don't think about it." Lin Shuyu said.

    Tang Xuheng was stunned, with a shallow smile across his eyes: "Why? Not willing?"

    Lin Shuyu joked: "I can't worry about your grades."

    Tang Xuheng: "...Only this one?"

.Seeing that Tang Xuheng seemed a little speechless, Lin Shuyu smiled smirkly: "Of course, I am also reluctant to leave you in advance."

    Tang Xuheng's lips curled up: "You can choose, wherever you go, I'll go."

    Hearing the discussion between the two, Cheng Feng, who was about to join the chat: "???"

    Excuse me, he still doesn't turn around.

    Lin Shuyu didn't know anything about the thoughts of sending a small heart in the front row, and then smiled: "I am confident."

    Tang Xuheng nodded slightly: "There are still two years left."

    Lin Shuyu: "Well, there are still two years left, so have you memorized today's vocabulary? I will check the dictation tonight."

    Tang Xuheng: "..."

    After the late self-study, Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng were the last to leave.

.I don't know if it was because of the previous oolong, the street lights in the grove were all on, and even all the dim orange lights were replaced with incandescent lights.

    The people who followed them before seemed to disappear completely.

    After successfully exiting the school gate, Lin Shuyu suggested, "Brother Heng, would you like to have a late night snack?"

    Tang Xuheng: "If you want to eat, I will ask auntie to come over and make it."

    Lin Shuyu: "It's too much trouble for her to let auntie come over at night."

    Tang Xuheng explained: "She lives in the community and it is very convenient to come here."

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    After thinking about it, he still told the truth: "I want to eat junk food."

    Hearing his words, Tang Xuheng laughed low.

.Seeing his appearance, Lin Shuyu suddenly reacted: "You know I want to eat snacks, and you deliberately fooled me."

    Tang Xuheng laughed for a while before stopping: "Just tease you, let's go, what do you want to eat, I will treat you."

    Lin Shuyu snorted: "It's pretty much the same."

    There was a snack street near the school, not far away, and the two of them walked straight towards the snack street.

    The night breeze is breezy, and there are not many pedestrians on both sides of the sidewalk, which is clean and cool.

    The two walked together, a man and a woman walked towards each other, the girl still holding a cat in her hand.

    Lin Shuyu's eyes were attracted by the cat, and it was not until the two people walked past that he reluctantly withdrew his gaze.

    Tang Xuheng: "What?"

    Lin Shuyu sighed: "That cat is very cute."

    All dressed in white and fluffy.

.Tang Xuheng didn't know what he thought of, and his eyes grew deeper: "If you like it, we will also raise one in the future."

    Lin Shuyu: "From now on?"

    Tang Xuheng: "If you want to keep a pet now, I will ask someone to bring it over tomorrow."

    Lin Shuyu thought for a while and said, "Forget it, I'm too lazy to care, you don't have the energy, and you can't raise it if you send it over."

    "It's okay." Tang Xuheng chuckled, "I'll just send someone a pet that doesn't cost much energy."

    Lin Shuyu was a little skeptical: "Are there any pets that are easy to raise with effortlessly?"

    Tang Xuheng: "Yes, you'll know when you send it."

    The two of them joked and laughed all the way, strolling leisurely, and when they went back after buying snacks, a group of people came to face each other.

    Seeing that the grade is young, he is still wearing school uniforms.

    Lin Shuyu only took a glance to recognize that it was Yun Gao's school uniform.

.A group of people in Yungao were so powerful that they took up almost the whole area. Lin Shuyu was about to take Tang Xuheng to the side of the road, but the group blocked the road.

    The leader stared at the faces of Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng for a while, and showed a scornful smile: "Supper is so fragrant, I want to eat too."

    Tang Xuheng's eyes fell cold.

    Blocking the road, this group of people is obviously here to find fault.

    Lin Shuyu's expression was faint: "If you want to eat, you can buy it yourself, and what to do in the way."

    The man laughed strangely: "I also want to buy it myself, but unfortunately the money is not enough. I don't know if you guys can help us a little bit?"

.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

47.4K 1K 34
Title: 穿书后我和反派有崽了 Author:岩城太瘦生 Status: Completed Description: Yu Nian woke up from a car accident and found that he had transformed into the little b...
52.7K 1.4K 78
Author Name: Ais Muen/艾斯沐恩 Category: Danmei novel Status: 78 chapter (Finished) Introducing: Luo Xiangbei fell in love with someone completely diffe...
150K 5.7K 108
https://m.shubaow.net/105/105437/ Author: coffee-colored dumplings Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-02-21 Latest: Chapter 108 Extra Story Dan...
148K 11.2K 45
"Dying was NOT on today's agenda." "Dying shouldn't be on any days agenda." "Oh, since when are you the one making the plans, huh?" ❖ Surviving the a...