[BL] A Cannon Fodder and a Ba...

Erishi_An tarafından

A Cannon Fodder and a Bamboo Horse Dressed as an Attacker [Book Wearing] 穿成攻具人的炮灰竹马[穿书] Author 拾一亿 Status 75... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 14

1.6K 66 6
Erishi_An tarafından

Lin Shuyu frowned when she saw Tang Xuheng staring at the phone. He didn't seem to be in a very good mood, so he leaned in a little strangely: "What are you looking at, Brother Heng."

    Tang Xuheng moved the phone aside: "It's nothing."

    Lin Shuyu was a little curious, but didn't think much about it. Yu Guang saw a figure outside the window in front of the classroom, and hurriedly bumped Tang Xuheng's arm with his elbow, and whispered: "The talk is coming."

    Tang Xuheng took advantage of the situation and put away the phone, picked up the pen, and pretended to make the wrong question set.

    Hua Lu casually turned around and found that the classroom was quiet, and the students were reading books carefully, and then turned back.

    After confirming that Hua Tuan left, Lin Shuyu whispered to Tang Xuheng: "Don't play for too long."

    Tang Xuheng nodded.

    Lin Shuyu began to write the assignments for each subject assigned today.

.The courses at the beginning of the semester were relatively basic and simple. Lin Shuyu was very efficient. He quickly finished the homework and started to do the papers issued by the math teacher.

    When he finished the multiple-choice questions, his arm was suddenly touched lightly.

    Tang Xuheng was also working on math papers, pointing his pen to a certain question: "Yuyu, how do you do this?"

    Lin Shuyu glanced at the problem and explained the idea of ​​solving the problem.

    He just said a little bit, Tang Xuheng seemed to be awakened suddenly and nodded: "I understand."

    Pick up the pen and count on the draft paper.

    Lin Shuyu took a look and found that Tang Xuheng had fewer steps to solve the problem than his.

    He was also a little helpless in his heart.

    Brother Heng didn't really fail to understand. On the contrary, he often got through at one point, but if he didn't order, his problem-solving ideas seemed to be stuck.

.He can also help with his homework when he does his homework. When the exam comes, he can only rely on himself.

    Lin Shuyu thought for a while, and felt that he needed to help Brother Heng exercise his ability to change his thinking flexibly.

    Lin Shuyu considered the matter, and Tang Xuheng quickly finished the calculation.

    Lin Shuyu glanced at the answer: "The process is right, how can the answer be different from mine?"

    A faint smile flashed across Tang Xuheng's eyes, and the surface was still frowning: "Did I make a mistake?"

    Lin Shuyu carefully checked his problem-solving process again: "No."

    Tang Xuheng: "Why is the answer different?"

    Lin Shuyu thought for a while, and wrote down the process of his mental arithmetic on the draft paper.

    The answer is the same as Tang Xuheng's.

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

.He quickly recalled the process of solving the problem just now: "To the effect, thinking too fast, the last step was wrong."

    It's nothing more than a wrong calculation, but there are still wrong answers he calculated in the options.

    Tang Xuheng curled his lips, with a faint smile in his voice: "Didn't you say that you want to get rid of the carelessness?"

    Lin Shuyu: "Don't laugh, change and change."

    As he said, he glanced at Tang Xuheng with some confusion: "Why every time you ask me a question, you happen to bump into me and make a mistake."

    "Where is every time?" Tang Xuheng said.

    Lin Shuyu corrected: "Most of the time."

    Tang Xuheng chuckled: "Maybe I was lucky, the blind cat ran into the dead mouse, not only solved the problem, but also helped you correct the mistake by the way, killing two birds with one stone."

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

.It makes sense, but he still feels something is wrong.

    He should be over-conscious.

    Tuesday afternoon, physical education class.

    After such a period of running-in, the people in the class have gradually become familiar. The boys made appointments to play basketball, while the girls walked in groups and chatted happily.

    No matter how hot the weather is, the students' enthusiasm for physical education can not be affected.

    Most people mentioned to walk to the school’s open-air sports field. The classroom was already empty by now.

    "Will you play basketball later?" Tang Xuheng asked.

    Lin Shuyu glanced out the window: "The sun is too big, it's hot, don't hit it."

    After thinking about it, he added: "And if we fight with them, isn't that a unilateral killing? It's boring."

.The corners of Tang Xuheng's lips raised slightly, and he teased: "I'm lazy to just say it, and I have so many excuses."

    "It's not lazy, or simply feels hot and doesn't want to bask in the sun." Lin Shuyu paused and asked, "Do you play badminton?"

    Tang Xuheng nodded slightly: "Fight."

    Lin Shuyu smoothly picked up the badminton racket cover hanging on the side of the table: "Let's go, I should be late for a while."

    This physical education class was no different from the previous one. The physical education teacher asked the class to jog around the playground for two laps, meaning that after doing exercises, the students were allowed to disband and move freely.

    Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng went straight to the badminton court.

    Different from the basketball court under the scorching sun, the badminton court in the school is located in a corner of the sports field. There are several big old trees around it. The shade of the trees just covers the badminton court and the nearby table tennis court.

.From time to time, there will be a breeze blowing, cool and cozy.

    Handsome people are always particularly eye-catching, not to mention two handsome guys together.

    Before the two of them fought for a while, many people gathered around.

    Most of them are girls.

    Even if they are onlookers, these people are still measured and not too close.

    Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng have long been accustomed to being onlookers, and Quandang cannot see them.

    Even if you are evenly matched, an unexpected guest suddenly arrives.

    "Two classmates, I also want to play badminton. How about adding me?"

    Hearing the sound, Lin Shuyu stopped, turned his head to look at Chi Shuo standing on the sidelines, frowning insignificantly.

    During these two days, Chi Shuo was always out of the classroom, nor was he entangled in the same way as before. He thought this scumbag had given up his mind.

.Lin Shuyu refused: "Not very good."

    Chi Shuo was stunned, still smiling and scratching his head, as if a little embarrassed: "Don't be so unfeeling, I really want to play badminton, but no one is playing with me, so I just wanted to come and play with you."

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Grass, so uncomfortable.

    He should listen to Brother Heng and ignore the scumbag.

    Without waiting for Lin Shuyu's reply, Chi Shuo added: "Everyone is a classmate. It won't be great to play a ball together. Don't be so stingy."

    Lin Shuyu was annoying him, and when he heard this, his tone became less good: "Just stingy, what's the matter."

    Chi Shuo was stunned when Lin Shuyu choked.

    Because Tang Xuheng's personality was too cold, he planned to take a circuitous route and approach the people next to Tang Xuheng first.

.But why is this person who looks gentle and talkative at ordinary times has such a lukewarm attitude towards him? !

    The movement in the field was also seen by those onlookers in the distance.

    "Huh? How did Yushen and the others stop?"

    "It seems someone wants to join them to play together?"

    "Don't, that would be too disappointing. Two handsome guys are playing, what's the matter with him?"

    "Uh, though, it's their business who they are willing to play with. We spectators don't ask so much."

    "Puff, that person was rejected by God Yu."

    "I can only say that the rejection was beautiful."

    "Looking at Yushen's appearance just now, it's obvious that he didn't want to pay any attention to him. As a result, this person was so insightful, and refused so simply. He had to insist on cheeky, and could only say that he asked for it."

."I think what he said in front is okay. There is nothing wrong with the words behind him. It's really that what, just listening to my fist hardens."

    Although they were not very close, the group did not suppress their voices, and the content of the discussion still vaguely spread to the court.

    □ □ She refused crisply and became the object of discussion and dislike by others. The smile on Chi Shuo's face became more and more ugly.

    The sports committee in the distance called out Chi Shuo's name several times. Chi Shuo heard the voice and looked at Tang Xuheng reluctantly before running over.

    Lin Shuyu saw Chi Shuo's small movements in his eyes.

    It seems that this scumbag will not give up so easily.

    The thought flashed, and he waved at Tang Xuheng: "Brother Heng, let's continue fighting."

.After school, Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng went to the school canteen to buy ice cream together. When they came out, they happened to ran into Cheng Feng.

    Lin Shuyu was a little surprised: "Cheng Feng? Why are you still here."

    Normally the physical education class is the last one, and the teacher will let them go back to eat or take a bath a few minutes in advance, and miss the peak period of the school cafeteria after school. School is over now, and Cheng Feng is in this wave.

    "I was entangled." Cheng Feng said irritably, "That newcomer, Chi Shuo, right? He has been pestering me just now, trying to reach Brother Heng's WeChat."

    He glanced at Tang Xuheng a little strangely: "Brother Heng, this new classmate seems a little unusual to you, do you know him?"

    Tang Xuheng: "I don't know."

    Lin Shuyu was secretly wary: "You didn't give it to him, did you?"

."Of course not. His purpose is not simple at first sight. How dare I give it." Cheng Feng explained hurriedly, "What's more, I will give Brother Heng's number indiscriminately. Isn't this looking for a shame?"

    Tang Xuheng glanced at him, then sneered: "It's good to know."

    The three of them didn't talk much about it.

    Cheng Feng noticed the ice cream in Lin Shuyu's hand and was a little curious: "Yuyu, the ice cream in your hand seems to have never been seen before. Is it a new flavor?"

    Lin Shuyu lowered his head and glanced.

    The pink packaging bag that I haven't seen before, there are many cute and lovely small patterns on it.

    Lin Shuyu was a little uncertain: "It should be."

    He just looked good, and grabbed it casually. After taking a closer look, he discovered that the ice cream packaging bag was like this... a girl's heart.

    Tang Xuheng glanced at the macho packaging and joked: "It looks delicious."
.Lin Shuyu had already torn open the package, heard the ridicule, and passed the ice cream to Tang Xuheng: "Then do you want to try it."

    He was just joking, but he didn't expect that after Tang Xuheng froze for a while, he really lowered his head and took a bite on the ice cream.

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Lin Shuyu: "Is it delicious?"

    "It tastes good." Tang Xuheng replied, with a sly flash in his eyes, "I haven't eaten this one yet, should we change it?"

    Lin Shuyu: "Why do you have to change after one bite, not change."

    The smile in Tang Xuheng's eyes deepened, and he opened the ice cream in his hand: "When you come and go, I will give you a bite of my ice cream."

    Lin Shuyu really didn't hesitate, tilted his body slightly, and took a bite on Tang Xuheng's ice cream.

    Cheng Feng witnessed the whole process: "......???"

.Looking at the attitude of Brother Heng last time, the two of them were right before they were together. Why did you always think he was shown off?

    Cheng Feng bit the ice cream in his hand and decided to keep silent and reduce his sense of existence.

    After self-study in the evening, Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng were the same as before, and they got up and walked outside when there were not so many people.

    Not long after walking out of the classroom, Lin Shuyu vaguely felt that there was an inexplicable sense of peeping behind him.

    Someone is following them.

    He tugged Tang Xuheng's wrist, lowered his voice and asked, "Brother Heng, do you feel..."

    Before he finished speaking, Tang Xuheng nodded silently.

    Lin Shuyu wanted to go back and see who it was, but was stopped by Tang Xuheng first.

    Tang Xuheng said in a low voice, "Let him follow. We will act on the occasion and see his true colors later."
.Give him a lesson by the way.

    Although he didn't understand what Tang Xuheng's behavior was, Lin Shuyu nodded in cooperation and didn't look back.

    In the grove where the two took a short walk, the lights on the side of the cobblestone road were warm-colored lights. The light was not particularly bright, so they could barely illuminate the path.

    Before walking with Tang Xuheng, Lin Shuyu didn't think there was anything at all. At this moment, he felt a little uncomfortable at the thought of someone following him.

    When I walked to the corner of the path, the street light here just broke, and the light was lost, and it was dark.

    Lin Shuyu's pace slowed down.

    In the next second, his wrist was grabbed by the warm hand, and Tang Xuheng's voice sounded: "Yuyu, I'm afraid of the dark."

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

.That's what he said, but he always felt that there seemed to be a smile in Brother Heng's voice.

    Lin Really Afraid of the Darkness Shuyu didn't think much about it.

    After all, holding hands like this makes him feel more at ease.

    The two of them walked a few steps in the dark, holding hands, and suddenly a beam of white torch light shone directly on them in front of them.

    At the same time, the dean's stern voice sounded: "That's right over there! What are you doing secretly?!"

.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

21.7K 296 7
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175875/ Author: zero nine one zero Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-02-06 Latest: Chapter 67 Extra Story 3 BL finishe...
24.5K 503 7
ထိုလူဟာ အရိုင်းဆန်လှ၏ သူအတွေးအခေါ်၌ ပိုင်ဆိုင်လိုစိတ်သာကြီးစိုးလျှက် 🔞ခပ်ရိုင်းရိုင်းခပ်ကြမ်းကြမ်းပါလာနိုင်ပါတယ် 💪
33.5K 699 63
Author: Jing Yiyi/景熠熠 Type: Danmei novels Status: Chapter 63 Introduction to the work: Han Qiyu had a dream... In the dream, he was the true and fals...
5.9K 160 84
"not my work,i'm just a translator" author - 1.99