[BL] A Cannon Fodder and a Ba...

By Erishi_An

A Cannon Fodder and a Bamboo Horse Dressed as an Attacker [Book Wearing] 穿成攻具人的炮灰竹马[穿书] Author 拾一亿 Status 75... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 7

2K 75 3
By Erishi_An

"Director Liu, should you change your glasses again?" Lin Shuyu looked reluctantly at the middle-aged man with some signs of the Mediterranean.

    The distance was getting closer, and the dean also recognized that the "second pair" he had caught were two big boys. He grabbed the few remaining hair and laughed, "Hey, it's not that you are not paying attention, you two are so close. , I’m backlit again, and at a glance I thought it was a young couple."

    After thinking about it, he added: "I also said, when will there be girls over 1.8 meters tall in our school."

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Lin Shuyu: "The reason for backlighting is easy to solve. Just a variety of trees to shade it. Look at this road. It's completely exposed to the sun. There is no difference between this small forest and none."

.Instructor: "This tree is so sparse, and there are young couples coming to date. If it is planted densely, wouldn't it become your dating holy land?"

    Lin Shuyu had to correct it again: "We are not dating."

    "Pouch."

    The young couple caught on the side laughed in unison, and the director glared at them: "Why are you laughing? Huh? At this time, there are still people laughing leisurely. It seems that I don't understand what I am in!"

    Seeing that the dean turned to teach the two, Lin Shuyu said, "Since there is nothing wrong with us, can I leave now?"

    "Yes, you can leave anytime." The dean thought of something, "Didn't you two just have a day study? Or go home quickly. It's not convenient to go back and forth. Time should be a little tight."

.Lin Shuyu smiled suddenly: "You have delayed our time, and if we are late for the late self-study, please tolerate it."

    The dean waved his hand: "It's easy to say."

    Lin Shuyu pursed his lips, holding back a smile, grabbing Tang Xuheng's wrist and pulling him away hurriedly.

    After walking a few steps forward, the dean over there finally reacted and shouted: "No, didn't you two end the get out of class early?! Don't give me this set! Give me the evening self-study on time, or write a review! !!!"

    "Is the skin very happy?" Tang Xuheng asked.

    "I'm very happy, it's a rare opportunity to fool the dean." Lin Shuyu smiled, her peach blossom eyes turned into crescents, with an unknowingly hooked person.

    He glanced at Tang Xuheng: "You are not also very happy."

.Tang Xuheng felt the temperature on his wrist, and smiles gathered in his eyes: "I am very happy."

    It's just that the reason for being happy is not this.

    After walking a few steps forward, Lin Shuyu noticed that he hadn't let go and let go with a calm expression.

    In the past, he and Tang Xuheng did not pull each other's wrists less frequently, and they were used to it.

    but……

    Lin Shuyu frowned slightly.

    He seems to have forgotten something.

    After thinking about it for a while, Lin Shuyu decided to give up.

    If it is really important, he will remember it when it is time to remember it.

    After showing the day certificate to the guard and leaving the school gate, Lin Shuyu looked around but didn't see the car.

    Lin Shuyu: "It's useless for us to come out early. Uncle Wang didn't arrive."

    Uncle Wang is the driver of Tang Xuheng's family.

.Tang Xuheng: "Don't wait for Uncle Wang."

    Lin Shuyu: "?"

    Lin Shuyu: "You were mysterious in the afternoon, don't you plan to talk about it now?"

    Tang Xuheng curled the corners of his lips: "Follow me."

    Lin Shuyu was skeptical.

    After following Tang Xuheng a few steps forward, crossing the road on the flyover, and after a few dozen steps, the two walked to the gate of Yujingyuan Community.

    Lin Shuyu instantly figured out: "When did uncles and aunts buy the house here?"

    Tang Xuheng swiped his card to open the door and explained: "Last year, I originally planned to make it easier for us to go to school when we were in the third year of high school, but I didn't expect to use it in advance."

    Lin Shuyu nodded: "Uncle, they are very thoughtful."

    Tang Xuheng's lips moved, but he still resisted not correcting Lin Shuyu's statement, and only smiled: "Let's go up and take a look."

.The two took the elevator to the sixth floor together.

    Pushing open the door, the room is fully furnished, orderly, clean and tidy, looking from the door, it looks simple and warm.

    Lin Shuyu probably glanced around: "It seems we don't need to clean up."

    Tang Xuheng nodded: "A few days ago, someone was arranged to come and clean."

    Lin Shuyu: "A few days ago?"

    Tang Xuheng paused, his eyes flashed, nodded, and then changed the subject without a trace: "Let's take a look at the bedroom first."

    The two changed slippers in the hallway.

    When Tang Xuheng walked into the bedroom, Lin Shuyu was a little surprised.

    The type and layout of the furniture in the bedroom seemed to be no different from the room they lived in in the Tang family.

    Lin Shuyu joked: "Brother Heng, did you move the room directly from home?"

.Tang Xuheng: "No, it's all newly bought furniture, but I'm used to it, so I subconsciously let the workers arrange it like this."

    Lin Shuyu didn't doubt that he was there, so he lay down comfortably on the bed, and suddenly thought of something, propped up and asked, "Brother Heng, we two don't...Should we sleep in the same bed?"

    "They have slept together for so many years." Tang Xuheng smiled faintly, then paused, showing a teasing smile, "Why, Yuyu is still ashamed now?"

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    I always felt that something was wrong, but after thinking about it, I didn't think there was anything wrong.

    Tang Xuheng waited for a while, but didn't hear Lin Shuyu's answer. He was a little strange: "Yuyu?"

    Lin Shuyu returned to his senses, looking at the natural looking person in front of him, suddenly felt that he had considered too much.

.Since Brother Heng didn't feel anything wrong, what was his entanglement.

    Once he figured it out, Lin Shuyu didn't worry anymore, and lay back again: "No, just sleep together."

    The boy's posture lying on the bed was too casual, his limbs were wide, and the hem of the school uniform shirt turned up, revealing a small waist.

    White, strong and thin, with a thin layer of abdominal muscles faintly visible, with the unique youthful sense of youth.

    Tang Xuheng sat on the edge of the bed, looked down at the person lying on the bed, and moved his fingers on his side.

    Lin Shuyu: "Brother Heng, where will you go to eat later?"

    Tang Xuheng: "Eat at home."

    Lin Shuyu understood it all at once: "Did you invite Auntie?"

    He and Brother Heng have never been in the kitchen, and Brother Heng must be confident to be able to say this.

    "Um.".Tang Xuheng, "My parents requested it. They think the restaurant outside is unhygienic."

    Lin Shuyu opened one eye to look at Tang Xuheng: "That's right. From now on, we will be able to eat when we come back every day, which can save a lot of time."

    "Yeah." Tang Xuheng's voice was stained with a smile, "Do you still find it troublesome to go to school now?"

    Lin Shuyu smiled: "It's not troublesome, if you really want to go home, then it will be really troublesome."

    The location of Yujingyuan District is diagonally across from the Third Middle School, separated by a road. It takes about five minutes to walk from here to the school.

    It's not much different from what they used to live on.

    If you want to go back to the Tang family's old house, then it is really troublesome.

    Tang's house is quite far away from the school, about half an hour's drive, and it takes an hour to go back and forth, a little rush.

    As he was talking, there was a sound of door opening outside.

.Tang Xuheng got up: "Auntie is here, I'll go see what to eat tonight."

    Lin Shuyu sat up from the bed: "If Auntie bought chicken, I would like to eat spicy chicken."

    Tang Xuheng: "Not these days."

    Lin Shuyu: "???"

    Tang Xuheng: "You have just been discharged from the hospital, so you have to strictly control your food for a few days."

    Lin Shuyu subconsciously vomited: "... Brother Heng, are you the devil?"

    During the few days he was in the hospital, he ate nourishing health meals every day. It was tasteless and tasteless. For a person like him with a heavier taste, it was simply irresistible.

    Tang Xuheng: "Let's endure it for a few days, then you can order whatever you want, you can talk to auntie."

    He has a very light tone, with a soothing tone.

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

.With that said, why do I think your tone is coaxing a child?

    Although Tang Xuheng said that he should strictly control his diet, when he had a meal, Lin Shuyu found that the food on the table was still pretty good.

    At least not as indifferent as in the hospital.

    The two sat facing each other. Tang Xuheng glanced at Lin Shuyu and found that the corners of his lips were slightly curled up, and he looked in a good mood, then looked down at the phone.

    In WeChat, it was a link sent by Cheng Feng, which was a post on the school forum.

    Tang Xuheng's eyes were slightly cold, and he clicked on the link.

    #林述煜 is really an orphan? #

    [I heard that Lin Shuyu was in line with the new teacher today, and he admitted it. Does anyone know it is true? 】

    [Don’t know, go downstairs]

    [Looking at his appearance, shouldn't it be just for the sake of Mrs. Ming's casual nonsense, right? 】

.[I don’t know, I was in the same class with him for one year, and I didn’t see his parents come during the parent meeting]

    [I have been in the same class with his junior high school for three years, and the parents' meeting has never seen his parents come...]

    [Is there something wrong with you? ! The private affairs of other people's homes have to be discussed in forums? Isn't it disgusting? 】

    ...

    A cold light flashed in Tang Xuheng's eyes.

    Lin Shuyu's parents are still alive.

    But for Lin Shuyu, they were alive and there was no difference between dead.

    After deleting the post on the forum management interface and banning the account, Tang Xuheng clicked on the host’s message.

    The forum is real-named and will not be displayed to the outside world, but it can be seen clearly on the administrator's side.

    Mei knows both.

    Sure enough it was him again.

    Tang Xuheng touched the phone with his fingers, his eyes gradually becoming dangerous.

.It seems that he won't let this guy suffer a bit, he doesn't have a long memory.

    Making up his mind, Tang Xuheng was about to withdraw from the forum.

    The school forum is usually quite cold, because the teacher Lin Shuyutong's story spread, this will be the homepage post click into, most of which are related to Lin Shuyu.

    After flipping for a while, there was no post discussing that he and Lin Shuyu were misunderstood by the dean of teaching, and Tang Xuheng's eyes were disappointed.

    As for the posts related to Lin Shuyu, there was no stimulus for normal discussions, so he didn't care.

    When I turned the page down, a post about feelings popped up.

    #What is the reason why the two people who have known each other since childhood are not together? #

    Tang Xuheng clicked into the post.

    This building is also quite cold, and there are only a few thoughts back and forth.

.After climbing the stairs, Tang Xuheng replied seriously.

    ——"It may be because one of the two parties has become acquainted relatively late and is not together for the time being.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.4K 200
Author: Chi Hanlai Picking Chrysanthemums/吃漢來采菊 Category: Danmei novel Status: 334 chapter Book 1 Introducing: After waking up from a dream, Su Chen...
40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
29.7K 1K 200
"Please sign a contract with me..." The cowardly and cute Craftsman System thought that he had finally found the host he wanted: If you don't ask for...
1.4M 40.4K 31
jennie kim is a 25 years girl who doesn't believe in love anymore after she got played by her ex her parents getting worried since jennie will grew o...