[BL] A Cannon Fodder and a Ba...

By Erishi_An

A Cannon Fodder and a Bamboo Horse Dressed as an Attacker [Book Wearing] 穿成攻具人的炮灰竹马[穿书] Author 拾一亿 Status 75... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 2

2.8K 90 7
By Erishi_An

New students? !

    Lin Shuyu's heart sank and frowned slightly.

    Still ran into Chi Shuo.

    Without waiting for Hua Lu to finish speaking, Lin Shuyu raised his hand and knocked on the door and pressed the doorknob.

    As soon as he entered the office, Lin Shuyu calmly scanned the office quickly.

    In the entire office, apart from a few familiar teachers, including him, there are only three students.

    Tang Xuheng and the other boy stood on both sides of Hualu, quite far apart from each other.

    Lin Shuyu's eyes fell on Tang Xuheng first.

    The boy is tall and tall, standing straight, 188's height advantage is highlighted.

    His light-colored lips were pressed into a straight line, and he looked down at Hua Lu blankly. The thick and long eyelashes and eyelids perfectly covered all emotions, and the whole person was alienated from the strangers.

.After staring at Tang Xuheng for a while, Lin Shuyu looked at another boy.

    The boy was about 175 in height. He was wearing a light purple T-shirt instead of a school uniform. Lin Shuyu was looking down at his phone. Lin Shuyu could barely see half of his face.

    He is handsome.

    On the surface, he was looking at the phone, but his eyes were floating on Tang Xuheng next to him.

    This guy should be Chi Shuo.

    When Hua Lu's question was just over there, Lin Shuyu retracted his gaze and greeted Tang Xuheng before replying: "Teacher."

    Hua Lu was turning his head to talk to Tang Xuheng, and when he heard the voice turning back, he was also a little surprised: "Lin Shuyu, are you back? Are you in good health?"

    "It's done, thank you teacher for your concern." Lin Shuyu chuckled, "I'm here to make up the leave slip."

    "what?.Tang Xuheng has done the request for leave for you, but since you come by yourself, you don't need to trouble him to take it back. You sign your name, and I will help you register and report it to the Academic Affairs Office later. "Hua Lu murmured, "Oh, yes, there is also a day application form that needs to be signed. You happened to sign it together. I'll find it for you." "

    Day application?

    He hasn't gotten this stuff before.

    Lin Shuyu was a little at a loss, subconsciously looking at Tang Xuheng.

    The indifference between Tang Xuheng's eyebrows disappeared a lot when he saw Lin Shuyu. Taking advantage of Hua Lu got up to find the material space, he moved a few steps directly and leaned against Lin Shuyu: "I'll do it after I've said it. , Why are you coming here?"

    Lin Shuyu smiled: "When you take the fake slip back, I have to sign, and I still have to come over and hand in the fake slip. I have to go all the way."

.Tang Xuheng was silent for a second, and sighed: "Our school has too many rules and regulations, and we cannot sign on behalf of asking for leave. Otherwise, I will sign you and it will be over."

    "Isn't our handwriting the same? It's just a fake signature, can this still stump Brother Heng?" Lin Shuyu teased.

    "If it's just an autograph, of course it's okay." Tang Xuheng showed helplessness, "but he didn't recognize it when he signed in front of Huayan."

    Lin Shuyu: "If he recognizes it, the sun has to come out from the west."

    Hua Lu, the head teacher, is very competent and very nice, but he is a bit more truthful in details.

    After the two murmured nothing, Hua Lu brought things over.

    After Lin Shuyu finished signing, Hua Lu raised the previous question again.

    Lin Shuyu was about to move out the wording he had planned beforehand, and Tang Xuheng spoke first.

.Tang Xuheng: "There will be class later, no time."

    Concise and concise.

    Lin Shuyu breathed a sigh of relief.

    Brother Heng's attitude is obvious, this is a disguised rejection.

    This shows that he hasn't called Chi Shuo yet.

    This is the best result.

    If Brother Heng had a "love at first sight" for Chi Shuo, then he would be a little at a loss.

    Thinking of this, Lin Shuyu glanced at Chi Shuo, who was standing on the other side.

    Chi Shuo still maintained his previous look, unable to see any emotions.

    Hua Lu scolded with a smile: "Ah, ah, don't think I don't know, you will be attending physical education class later."

    Tang Xuheng stretched out his hand and took Lin Shuyu's shoulder: "It's not easy to make an appointment with Lin Shuyu in physical education class."

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    There is nothing about playing games.
.Lin Shuyu nodded in cooperation with the play to do the whole thing.

    Hua Lu glanced deeply at Tang Xuheng, then at Lin Shuyu, and waved his hand directly: "Well then, let me see if there is anything else..."

    "Teacher, don't have to be so troublesome. This can be done after school." Chi Shuo, who had been silent all the time, said suddenly.

    He looked up at Tang Xuheng and smiled: "I just don't know, this classmate is inconvenient, do you mind if I take up some of his time after school."

    Lin Shuyu: "..." Tsk.

    This guy really didn't give up so easily.

    "It's even more inconvenient after school. Tang Xuheng went through the day school. The time may be a little tight when he runs between home and school." Hua Lu sighed, "Well, Chi Shuo, I will find a more convenient classmate later. You go around."

.Lin Shuyu swallowed the words that came to his lips again.

    The smile on Chi Shuo's face solidified for a moment, his eyes flashed with obvious disappointment, but he still maintained a smile: "Well, thank you teacher, then."

    "You're welcome, it should be." Hua Lu waved his hand.

    When things came to a conclusion, Lin Shuyu relaxed a little.

    Wrong hit right, thanks for talking tuberculosis.

    Then he reacted.

    Does he come, the result seems to be the same?

    Lin Shuyu: "..." Gan.

    It was the first time in his two life spanning 34 years before he brought Chuanshu what it was to be speechless.

    While defamating, Lin Shuyu found that Hua Lu had already looked at him.

    Seeing Hua Lu staring at him with some serious and concerned eyes, Lin Shuyu's relaxed heart suddenly sounded loudly.

.——This familiar look is clearly to start the rhythm of the nagging mode.

    It happened that a bell suddenly rang outside, and the bell was accompanied by a prompt tone: "There are still five minutes before class, please prepare teachers and students for class..."

    Hua Lu naturally heard it too. He hesitated to speak, and finally let out a long sigh: "You are ready to go to class, please go back first."

    Lin Shuyu tugged the corner of Tang Xuheng's clothes with his hand: "Then let's go back first."

    Thanks for preparing the bell, which saved his life.

    Turning to leave, Hua Lu's reminder sounded behind him: "Hey, Lin Shuyu, don't forget to take away the application form."

    Tang Xuheng was closer to the table than Lin Shuyu. Hearing this, he took the application form and nudged Lin Shuyu and walked out.

.When all three students left the office, several other teachers began to tease Hua Lu: "Mr. Hua, look at you, it scared the students."

    Hua Lu knew what they were teasing, and he was a little helpless: "There is no way, to be a good example. If they are annoying, they still have to perform their duties."

    A teacher also congratulated him: "Mr. Hua, your class is okay, but there is another handsome guy."

    Hua Lu smiled and shook his head: "They are all their own students, it doesn't matter whether they are handsome or not."

    A teacher said: "Compared to face, grades are more important."

    "Family appearance and grades are not the most important things." Hua Lu shook his head, turning over the lesson plan at hand, "In my case, character is the most important thing. I don't know how to be a human being, and my grades are in vain."

    After speaking, he stared at the materials on the table and gave a soft "Huh".

."It's so risky, I almost got rid of it." Out of the office, Lin Shuyu sighed with joy and said with joy.

    Tang Xuheng speeded up a bit, walked from behind Lin Shuyu to his side, smiled and teased: "What? There is a time for Yuyu?"

    Lin Shuyu raised his eyebrows and looked at him with a smile: "If you dare to talk to tuberculosis alone, and listen to him start off for half an hour, he is completely unremarkable nagging, I will admit that I was counseled."

    Tang Xuheng: "...Don't dare."

    Lin Shuyu snorted: "That's not enough."

    While joking with Tang Xuheng, Lin Shuyu obviously felt a gaze fall in their direction.

    Chi Shuo came out of the office after them, and was behind them, so it is self-evident who the master of this gaze is.

    Lin Shuyu:...Tsk.

    A bit annoying.

    Lin Shuyu knew clearly.

.To prevent Chi Shuo from entanglement with Tang Xuheng, there is a very straightforward way-tell Chi Shuo the truth about his "White Moonlight" senior.

    It's a pity that if it is said lightly, it will cause more trouble to operate.

    He didn't know what the senior was called, and he couldn't make Chi Shuo believe him as a stranger without exposing himself.

    The two troubles have the right to each other, whichever is the lighter.

    He only needs to protect Brother Heng and not let Brother Heng go to the destiny of being a substitute.

    As for whether Chi Shuo can be with him Bai Yueguang, whether the ending is good or bad, what does it matter to him?

    Lin Shuyu squinted slightly.

    At this time, he can only find a way to divert Brother Heng's attention and reduce the presence of those behind him.

    Glancing at the application form in Tang Xuheng's hand, Lin Shuyu

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862 96 16
Anyi [Sword Hero] after being killed by the Demon Lord in the Holy War, opened his eyes and found himself reincarnated back to the moment he was born...
15.6K 356 24
Author name: Canned Moon/罐装月亮 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 24 chapter (Finished) Work status: Completed The docile and cowardly Littl...
24.4K 462 135
Author:Lychee Coconut/荔汁椰椰 Category: Danmei story Status: 252 chapter Introducing: ★Plush Controlling Wife Qinglong Gong x Before Amnesia, Noble and...
102K 3.9K 103
https://m.shubaow.net/167/167207/ Author: Ban Zhan Ming Xiang Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-12-15 Latest: Chapter 103 Danmei Fans finished...