[BL] A Cannon Fodder and a Ba...

By Erishi_An

A Cannon Fodder and a Bamboo Horse Dressed as an Attacker [Book Wearing] 穿成攻具人的炮灰竹马[穿书] Author 拾一亿 Status 75... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 1

6.3K 113 9
By Erishi_An

At the beginning of September, the first class of the second year of high school.

    Before one or two classes in the afternoon, the weather was dry and hot, and after waking up from a nap, many people had drooped eyelids and listlessness. The classroom was quiet and the atmosphere was a bit depressed.

    "All the test results have come out." The academic committee walked in from the outside and brought a piece of heavy news.

    As if throwing a deep-water bomb/bomb into a calm pool, there was a sudden wailing in the classroom.

    "Grass, I don't want to know the results at all!!!"

    "It's over, it's publicly executed."

    "Which devil came up with this tragic summer vacation!"

    "Committee, who is the first place this time?" someone asked curiously.

    The academic committee deliberated: "It should be Mei who knows both."

    "Oh Huo, then wouldn't he have to be proud for a while."

."It's more than proud, it's going to go to heaven, he also specially ran the school forum to post a post, a gesture of telling the world, tusk."

    "I got the first exam, what's wrong with being a little proud?!"

    "Oh, I just can't bear to see someone taking advantage of the loophole and taking the first place."

    "It seems that Lin Shuyu can secure the first place. If he spends two months in the summer vacation, he may not be able to pass the plum exam."

    "If you don't understand, don't BB. Lin Shuyu is a god learner. He usually doesn't study much, and his grades still don't get rid of the plum and the second place."

    "Heh, is Xueshen able to stamp it casually? I don't know anything else, but this time Lin Shuyu's results..."

    The ridicule stopped abruptly.

    A boy walked in through the front door of the classroom.

.The boy is tall, handsome, with bright peach eyes and bright eyes. He is clearly wearing the simplest school uniform, white shirt and black jeans, but he still looks very energetic and looks a bit out of tune with the crowd in the classroom.

    Seeing the incoming person clearly, the person who just discussed fell silent tacitly.

    The protagonist at the center of the topic appeared, no matter what they did, they didn't dare to gossip about Lin Shuyu in front of him.

    Although the discussion stopped, many people still focused on Lin Shuyu.

    The next semester is divided into liberal arts and sciences, and each class is shuffled and reorganized. They are the first time to get close to this god who has been the first in the grade since enrolling.

    I have to say that this god man is really handsome.

    More handsome than po's photo in the school forum.

.Lin Shuyu heard the discussion in the classroom outside the door. He habitually ignored the straight eyes and walked straight back to his place.

    "Yuyu! Are you all right?" Cheng Feng, who was sitting at the table in front of Lin Shuyu, asked with concern.

    Lin Shuyu chuckled, "If something happens, the doctor will not release me from the hospital."

    "It's fine. You fainted suddenly that day, but we were shocked." Cheng Feng sighed, and then glanced in a certain direction, "You are absent from the exam, which can make some self-righteous guys proud for several days. ."

    Lin Shuyu: "Huh? What happened again."

    "Only Mei knows that guy. On the day of your accident, he ran to the school forum to post, saying that he was thankful for the accident and gave him a chance to win the first place." Cheng Feng was a bit aggrieved.

.Lin Shuyu smiled, with a relaxed tone: "Oh, Brother Heng told me about this."

    "That is to say, you can still laugh when you encounter this kind of thing." Cheng Feng was a little helpless.

    In my impression, Lin Shuyu has always been like this since childhood.

    In the face of most things, he is always calm and unconcerned.

    Few things can evoke his negative emotions.

    "Why bother with a idiot? Just treat it as a joke." Lin Shuyu looked sloppy, "I have nothing to lose anyway."

    "He is indeed a stupid man. The competitor was unable to take the exam because of an accident, so he had to be happy in his heart, he had to show his face, he was still gloating, he was really a villain." Cheng Feng cursed again with some disgust. , I remembered something, "Where's Heng? Didn't he ask for leave to see you in the hospital?.Or did you leave the hospital early and missed him? "

    Lin Shuyu: "He came back with me and went to the office to find out about tuberculosis."

    The full name of "Hua Tu" was Hua Lu, the head teacher of their first class, who was brought over from the first grade of high school. Because he talked a lot and liked nagging, and the name was a little homophonic, he was given the nickname "Hua Tu". .

    Cheng Feng unexpectedly "ah" said: "He is going to cancel his leave now, and he will probably be arrested by the conversation to become a strong man, so that he can familiarize himself with the campus environment with his new classmates."

    Lin Shuyu paused, his brows pressed slightly: "New classmate?"

    Cheng Feng didn't notice the change in Lin Shuyu's expression, and said to himself: "Yes, someone transferred to our class. I just came to report today. I just saw him enter the office where he talks about talking."

    The smile on Lin Shuyu's face faded: "What's his name?"

."I don't know. When I came out of the office, I happened to see him entering the office. I glanced at him. He was quite tall and handsome." Cheng Feng was a little dazed, but he added, "But when I left, , I vaguely heard the words calling his name, like Chi Shuo?"

    Chi Shuo...

    After reciting the name silently in his heart, Lin Shuyu frowned slightly, and mixed emotions flashed in his eyes.

    It's time to come.

    The accident a few days ago reminded Lin Shuyu many things.

    He was not from this world, he came here through a book.

    The novel he wears is a bad ending.

    The content of the novel was normal at the beginning. The protagonist was transferred by Chi Shuo and fell in love with the protagonist of the same class, attacking Tang Xuheng, and launched a straight-forward pursuit.

.Tang Xuheng was also moved by Chi Shuo's sunshine and enthusiasm, and finally fell in love with Chi Shuo.

    It was originally a light-hearted school cookie, and I don't know how the author was affected. At the end of the story, the plot was turned into a 360-degree Thomas maneuver.

    The protagonist is not because he fell in love with Tang Xuheng at first sight, but because Tang Xuheng looks a lot like his senior who died of illness and was unable to love him.

    Later, the author arranged a worse plot-the white moonlight received by the protagonist, returned.

    It turns out that Bai Yueguang was misdiagnosed and thought he was running out of time, so he broke up with the protagonist and went away. After learning that he was in good health, he hurried back to chase people.

    At the end of the novel, the protagonist Yu abandoned Tang Xuheng without hesitation, and joined Bai Yueguang sweetly.

.The operation of Cookie Sao was reversed into Bai Yueguang literature, and the author was maliciously unfinished. In the ending, Lin Shuyu still remembers the nausea and resentment at the time, even after many years.

    Lin Shuyu felt unworthy for Tang Xuheng.

    It was Chi Shuo who took the initiative to chase people with various routines.

    It was Chi Shuo who abandoned people mercilessly.

    It was Chi Shuo who obviously provoked at the beginning, but Tang Xuheng was the only one who suffered emotional injury and was trapped by love.

    What did Tang Xuheng do wrong? Just because he has a similar face, he deserves to be used as a stand-in person? Deserve to be exploited and deceived? Deserve to be forced to accept this unwarranted disaster?

    Lin Shuyu's meaning for Tang Xuheng's ending was difficult for a long time.

    Then... he walked over and became Tang Xuheng's hair-girl.

.When Lin Shuyu passed by, the "Lin Shuyu" here was only 6 years old, and Tang Xuheng was also a 6-year-old little beanie.

    At that time, Lin Shuyu made up his mind to help Tang Xuheng get rid of the tragic fate of being deceived by his substitute.

    It's just that he didn't wear it for long, and all the memories before wearing the book were completely forgotten after a high fever. It was not until the high fever fainted a few days before that he remembered it.

    Thinking of something in his heart, Lin Shuyu turned the pen in his hand unconsciously.

    In the novel, "Lin Shuyu" is just a cannon fodder who lives in the dialogue between Tang Xuheng and Cheng Feng.

    After he walked through, even if he lost his memory, this little character, who was originally inconspicuous in the novel and had nothing to do with the plot, still flapped the butterfly wings.

    He is still next to Tang Xuheng, in the same class as Tang Xuheng.

.The present Tang Xuheng is completely different from the stubborn and paranoid Tang Xuheng in the novel.

    Inadvertently, he had changed Tang Xuheng's destiny trajectory a lot.

    But his scope of influence is limited, and he can only change the plot line on Tang Xuheng's side, but cannot affect the plot line on Chi Shuo's side.

    Now Chi Shuo is still following the original trajectory of the novel and transferring to another school. It is estimated that he will pursue Tang Xuheng according to the plot in the novel...

    "Yuyu? Why do you get lost while talking?"

    The voice of Cheng Feng in his ear interrupted Lin Shuyu's thoughts, and he returned to his senses: "It's nothing."

    After speaking, he threw down the pen in his hand, got up, and strode out to the classroom.

    Cheng Feng puzzled: "Huh? Yuyu, why are you going?"

    Lin Shuyu didn't look back, and spoke quickly: "I'll go to the office."

.Cheng Feng felt a trace of coldness in Lin Shuyu's tone.

    Yuyu's mood seemed a little bad.

    It was not good just no

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 620 45
Title: 崽崽你去哪儿 Author: Qu Nanyu (曲南云) Status: Completed Description: When Tang Xing woke up, there was a little fluffy kid in his bottom. He always ha...
4.8K 118 49
My nemesis said he was my old gong after amnesia 死对头失忆后说他是我老攻 Author: San Ye Tan 三夜檀 The latest chapter: Chapter 50 Extra Story The relationship betw...
128K 4.3K 169
I Send Warmth to The Disabled Boss [Quick Wear] 我给残疾大佬送温暖[快穿] Author: 墨水芯 Status: 177 Chapters (Completed) Description: Yingzhao has been hiding from...
29.5K 1K 200
"Please sign a contract with me..." The cowardly and cute Craftsman System thought that he had finally found the host he wanted: If you don't ask for...