No looking back

By bindixxx1091

Aurora and Kaden Ferrari have only ever had each other, ever since they were sold at the age of 5 to be put i... More

NO LOOKING BACK
character aesthetics
1
2
3
Ferrari family aesthetics
4
New home
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
bonus chapter
sequel?

13

7.6K 172 9
By bindixxx1091

A U R O R A

I couldn't stop myself from crying when I saw Kaden and Killian run into the room. They looked so broken when they saw me.

They both looked like they haven't slept in days, you could tell just by looking in their eyes that they have cried a lot.

I have missed them so much and it pained me that I couldn't talk back to them when they spoke to me. I wanted to talk, I wanted to hug them and never let them go.

Right now I can feel myself slowly waking up. Moving over I can feel a soft cloud under my head but my whole body somehow feels even worse than it did before.

Opening my eyes I'm met with Killian's side profile as he sleeps peacefully next to me. "Killian" barely whispering he hears my voice and snaps his head to me.

We both have tears coming out of our eyes as he carefully pulls me forward and dips his head into the crook of my neck, my hands going around his neck while I play with his hair.

I've missed him so much.

"K-Killian please d-don't e-ever leave me again." I cried loudly into his hair as I heard people run into my room but the only sound is my crying being heard. "I won't leave you again amore."

I notice Kaden slowly walking over to me as he touches my hair. Accidentally flinching away from him I can see the hurt on his face. "Kaden I'm so sorry-" Shhh, you don't need to be sorry. How are you feeling?" Kaden whispered cutting me off.

How the fuck am I supposed to answer that.

Not answering anyone, I dig my face into Killian's chest but I just feel him back away from me and cup my face into his hands. "Just tell us what is broken or dislocated so we can treat it," He said to me with tears in his eyes but he never let any of them drop.

I honestly have no idea what is broken because everything hurts right now.

"I don't know, I think my ribs could be broken and my shoulders hurt." I whispered not being able to take my eyes off of him, forgetting everyone in the room around us Killian said to me "What about we have a shower and then I will get a doctor to come and look at you."

Looking down at what I'm wearing I can tell it's Killian's coat because it smells exactly like him. Nodding my head I sit up and quickly grab onto Killian's shirt whimpering from the pain shooting through my body.

Everyone gasps and some even turn around so they can't see me in pain. "Killian can you please make sure that it's a woman who comes and checks on me," I asked Killian pleadingly.

There is no fucking way I'm letting another man touch my body unless it's Killian or I'm hugging my friends or possibly my brothers.

"Of course amore"

Carefully coming over to my side of the bed he lifts me up under my arms as Kaden comes over so my arms are on both of their shoulders. Painfully getting to my bathroom I ask Kaden and Killian to leave because I do not want Killian to see my body right now.

Kaden was quick to get out but Killian was extremely hesitant until I started getting angry with him so he nodded and left.

I just don't want him to see my body.

I haven't fucking shaved in forever.

Getting into the hot shower I am so happy at this moment I have a seat placed in it because it made it a lot easier for me to have a somewhat normal shower. I wash my hair over and over again as well as washing my body twice as much. I somehow managed to shave everything which was amazing for me because now stepping out of the shower I feel refreshed and finally clean.

Getting out of the bathroom with my soft towel wrapped around me I limp towards my wardrobe where I see Killian coming out, holding my favorite comfy clothes I always wear when I am sick with also my underwear except he isn't holding a bra.

I love him so fucking much right now.

Walking out of the room gripping my hand tightly in Killian's making sure I don't fall, we are nearly in front of our hospital room when all of a sudden my eyes start getting extremely heavy and I feel my body being caught by large hands before everything went dark.

A L E X A N D E R

I know I haven't known my sister for long but when I saw her body being carried out of the car by Killian, my heart broke, now seeing her on the hospital bed I just want to protect her and never let her go.

The twin's friends, my brothers, my parents, and the Blackwells are now sitting outside of our hospital room while waiting for the doctor to tell us what the injuries are. It has been over 3 hours since Aurora blacked out.

To say I'm freaking out is an understatement.

Suddenly we heard the door open and everyone instantly stood up as people shouted different questions at the doctor who looked scared. "ENOUGH, let her speak so she can give you the fucking answers!" I yelled at everyone getting them to shut up.

I look over at Kaden and Killian who give me an appreciated look. I know Kaden has been such a mess through all of this but I didn't realize how much Aurora affected Killian.

I won't admit this to anyone but I honestly love Killian and Aurora together.

"Miss Ferrari has fatal injuries at the moment and I highly suggest that you refrain from lifting or putting any pressure anywhere on her body. She will need a lot of sleep for the next few days and will need to be in bed. Miss Ferrari blacked out because she is extremely dehydrated and had had little to no food so she is very weak. For her injuries... Miss Ferrari has 9 broken ribs, she is mostly bruised on her torso area and her wrists. She has both of her shoulders dislocated as well." the Doctor explained to us but asked another question straight away.

"Has she got a boyfriend by any chance?"

Everyone pointed to Killian without even thinking about it, even though they say they aren't dating they act like it all the time. He literally sleeps in her room every night, when she was here and when she wasn't.

K I L L I A N

Hearing that information was fucking horrible. I hurt her, even more, every time I touched her.

"Has she got a boyfriend by any chance?" the doctor said looking around for someone to answer her. For some reason straight away everyone pointed to me.

What the fuck.

I'm happy that everyone thinks I'm her boyfriend but even though we told each other we love one another, we still haven't fully confirmed anything. Walking over to me the doctor started talking.

"Is it okay if we go somewhere private because what I'm about to tell you, her family doesn't need to know and I have no right to tell them?" she asked me, and nodding quickly I take her into the lounge room where no one is.

I feel like I know what she is about to say.

"I'm sorry if I am stepping my boundaries here but are you and miss Ferrari having sexual intercourse?"

She's already pissing me off. Even though she's a doctor I feel like this isn't right.

"Yes why. Is that information really needed?" I snapped at her because I don't think people need to know what me and Aurora do in private.

"I just want to tell you that the next time you have sex make sure you are careful with her and make sure she is comfortable at all times because I'm positive she was raped-"Okay you need to get the fuck out right now!"

This bitch, I know that she got raped but it doesn't mean I want to hear it. Especially from her because Aurora can tell me when she is ready.

Getting up from the couch I can feel anger all through my body as I walk past everyone staring at me and go straight into the room where Aurora is.

Looking at Aurora she is laying down on the bed still in her clothes but she doesn't have a rug on her, going across the room and into the cupboard there is a warm fluffy blanket that I drape over her so she is warm.

When I was in that place it was fucking freezing and now she is in shorts, because she is home she should be warm again and not be freezing like she was.

For 3 hours now I have been sitting next to her while holding her hand and playing with her fingers. Kaden is on the other side of the room with his head resting on a cupboard while his eyes are slowly closing. Everyone has come in to see her but I didn't tell anyone about what the doctor said to me downstairs, I didn't even let anyone touch her when they tried to.

I may be a little overprotective of her at the moment but I honestly don't care. When I know she is definitely okay then I will maybe consider letting her get out of bed.

Maybe.

"I honestly don't understand how she is going to get through it this time. Killian you saw it when you found us, we didn't talk to anyone for so long but this time is different. Aurora didn't have anyone with her and she was literally in a cage where she couldn't move, Fucking hell she was drugged and people FUCKING TOUCHED MY SISTER!"

Kaden screamed hitting his fists constantly on his head while crying his eyes out. Running to him and finally letting Aurora's hand go after 3 hours I pulled his hands away from his face making him get even angry.

"Kaden alexander fucking Ferrari look at me right now!" looking up at me he could tell I was being serious by using his government name. "Aurora is so strong and will get through this, we both know she is a fighter and can get through so much. We just need to be more patient with her and try our best to make sure she is comfortable." I said sternly to him but it also sounded like I was trying to convince myself.

Kaden and I do our bro hug thing as I calm him down but I still feel his tears dropping onto my shoulder as I rub his back.

"Awwww" I heard Aurora from the other side of the room.

Snapping our heads to her she is basically asleep, with tears still running down her cheeks you can tell she is still in pain but she is smiling slightly to try and hide it from us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 692 22
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
5.9M 156K 85
"No, I'm an only child.What do you mean by I have brothers? " Follow Anastasia Rosaline Blade through her journey. Overcoming abuse, PTSD, depression...
259K 5.6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
47.8K 859 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...