Blockbuster | SunKi

By lilacnishimura

"He's the son of the moon goddess. And yes, he's my mate." "If life is a movie, then be my main actor. I'm su... More

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
Closing
Special Chapter

26

1.5K 93 29
By lilacnishimura

SUNOO's POV

"I still can't believe this. We're having triplets. I thought my life felt complete when I met you, but now it became perfect." I smiled, not taking my gaze off of the sonogram. I looked at Ni-ki and he smiled back. I stared at his eyes and all I could see is love and happiness. Everything feels euphoric.

"It's like our story is a fairytale book or a fantasy movie. That everything fell into place the day we met." I added. Ni-ki cupped my cheeks and place a peck on my forehead.

"If life is a movie, then be my main actor. I'm sure it'll be a blockbuster." He answered as I giggled.

"Well duhh, I wouldn't marry you in the first place if I didn't want to. Of course, I'll be your main actor. We'll both be each other's main characters." I rolled my eyes and smirked. He pulled me into a hug nuzzling his face on my neck, as if it was his own safe little haven.

"I love you." I stated while still hugging him back.

"I love you too. I love the four of you." He said as we broke the hug and he placed his hand to my stomach, feeling the heartbeats of the babies.

"It's getting late. We should rest now." Ni-ki added. We got up from the sofa and showered before going to bed.

.•°•.T I M E  S K I P.•°•.

"As you all know, we'll announce your positions today. This batch of trainees has been the best batch that I have ever trained, but, sad to say you will be parted from now. I'll assign you to your respective groups, but in time, you can get a higher position so don't stop making improvements as it will benefit you all in the future. When I call your name, come in front and receive the troupe badge and get back to your seat for the closing." Gamma Hyojong stated as I stood before him in front of the teen wolves that are training to be part of the warrior troupes.

There are 3 troupes in total. First is the Patrol Troupe. They are the ones who do patrols or rounds in the territory and will be the ones on frontline to fight if needed. Second are the Trackers. They are the group consisting of the wolves with the sharpest senses, mainly smell and hearing. And lastly the officials. Well basically they are the troupe leaders. The Lead Tracker, Head Warrior and Head Patrol wolves are the ones in here. But these positions just get empty once the current official will be retiring, or stepping down. In this pack's case, only the Head Warrior will be replaced as Gamma Hyojong wished to retire once I picked my first gamma. So this ceremony is kinda like a graduation.

"James. Patrol." Gamma Hyojong said as James head to the stage. After I put him his badge, we shook hands and he did a bow before going back to his seat.

"Inhyuk. Patrol."

"JJ. Tracker."

"Jihoon. Tracker."

And a few more names were called. After over an hour, all were finished, except for one. I secretly took a glance at him. Everyone in this batch had a high position, and I can see he's worried. He had his head down and looks lost in the moment.

"And lastly, Leo. Head Warrior." Gamma Hyojong proudly stated making everyone shot heads up and gasped. Leo seems clueless that he was called, so JJ who was sitting beside him nudged Leo using his elbow.

"M-me?" Leo stuttered, eyes widen in shock. He looked at me and I nodded. He hesitantly walked up to the stage.

"I, Gamma Hyojong, First Gamma of Red Salvia Pack, is now passing my title to Leo, son of Beta Byeonghee and Beta Soyoung, to be this pack's Head Warrior." Gamma Hyojong announced as he removes his badge and put it on Leo.

"You are now the First Gamma of this pack." I said as the others gave a round of applause, his friends proudly screaming his name.

After the ceremony, Leo now have to stick with me. We headed back to the pack house, and we got startled when Jungwon came running towards us—or to his brother rather.

"Congrats Gamma Leo!" Jungwon dashed and engulf his brother in a warm embrace. Such a sight to see. I wish my pups will be like that close when they grow up.

"Relax, Jungwon. Sometimes I doubt you being older than me, it always seems to be the other way around." Leo teased and I laughed.

"So true, Leo. So true." I agreed while nodding my head. Jungwon looked at us with a pout, knowing that me and Leo will team up from teasing him.

"You're so mean, Sun." Jungwon pouted more dramatically.

"Now you know how I feel when you team up with my mate from teasing me." I smirked. I finally took revenge! Kidding.

"Speaking of mate, Sunghoon and Jake wants us to go to Hollow Wood. I think they have an announcement." Jungwon said and tilted his head. Suddenly? They didn't said anything beforehand. Good thing I'm free today. And what will they announce?

"Knowing Sunghoon, he doesn't like making short notice invitations. Did something happened?" I asked. Leo kept silent as his gaze shifts from me to Jungwon then me again.

"Don't know." Jungwon shrugged. I sighed and we head to Hollow Wood Pack after eating lunch.

"Wait me in the car, I'll just get my phone and wallet on my room." Jungwon said, patting my shoulder. I just nod in response. Me and Leo head first to the car in complete silence.

"Uhm, Alpha, can I ask something?" Finally, Leo spoke.

"Mhm? What is it?" I averted my gaze on him, leaning on the car's door.

"W-why me?" He asked, pointing to his badge. My face soften making him to relax a bit.

"Because I saw your passion. No one is more fitting than you. I know you know that your brother is my bestfriend, but Jungwon has nothing to do with this. I know what you're capable of, and I'm sure Jungwon knows that too. You deserve that badge. And we're proud of having a gamma like you." I smiled genuinely. Leo was holding his tears back, and Jungwon suddenly came saying we're ready to go. Leo faced to the side and wiped off his watery eyes and we hopped into the car.

"And one more thing, Leo. Please call don't call me Alpha when it's just the three of us. We're literally at the same age. Call me Sunoo instead." I eyed him through the rearview mirror and I saw him nodded.

The 2 hour drive only seemed like 30 minutes because Jungwon kept entertaining us. He doesn't run out of stories which keep me company. So in just a blink, we're already at the border of Hollow Wood. We waited for the pack patrol to approach us and let us enter the territory. As we were waiting them, I noticed Leo was closing his eyes, breathing heavily.

"Leo? What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked with a worried tone. He opened his eyes and to my shock, Leo's eyes were pitch black, meaning his wolf is taking control.

"Mate." He said and looked at the left window. There we saw Sangwon, Sunghoon's first beta.

"Okay, we need to rush building a pack house now that the three of us has a mate outside Red Salvia Lands." Jungwon chuckles. Leo hopped out of the car and immediately went to Sangwon. They just stared at each other and I lost it.

"A'ight newly mates, I hate to break this but if we don't move now I think Sunghoon will scold all of us." I stated. Sangwon nodded as he gestured the way though we already know where their pack house is.

While we were walking closer to the pack house, a familiar scent drifted to my nose. I picked up my pace and there I saw Ni-ki, waiting at the porch.

"Ni-ki? You're here too?" I walked up to him and gave him a kiss.

"Yeah, Sunghoon said he'll announce something. What happened tho? Anything wrong?" Ni-ki asked the same question I was just asking earlier.

"I don't know either. We were told the same thing. Sangwon, did something happened?" I asked, facing Sangwon who stood beside Jungwon and Leo.

"It's better if Alpha Sunghoon will tell. Let's go inside?" He simply answered. And with that, we went to the meeting hall.

"Ah, finally you're all here!" Sunghoon exclaimed as we enter the hall. There sitting beside him is Jake

"What's up, Hoon? Why the sudden meeting?" I immediately questioned as we took seats.

"We just wanted to say that..." Jake paused. Ugh I hate these type of suspense.

"We're getting married."

|to be continued|

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

[A/N]: Oooooh JakeHoon wedding is up. Anyways this book is near to it's end, Prolly 2 to 3 chapters left. But I'll be publishing a JayWon one after sooooo stay tuned!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 87 6
"Why don't we just start with the beginning? Surely there must've been one, right?", Sunoo mused, locking eyes with Riki who looked even paler than u...
50.7K 2.2K 54
π™°πš— πš˜πš›πš™πš‘πšŠπš— πšπšŽπšŽπš—πšŠπšπšŽπš› πš›πšŠπš’πšœπšŽπš 𝟽 πšŒπš‘πš’πš•πšπš›πšŽπš—. πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŽπš—πšŠπšπšŽπš› πš‘πšŠπšŸπš’πš—πš 𝚊 πš—πš˜πš›πš–πšŠπš• πš•πš’πšοΏ½...
31.5K 1K 47
"Jaeyun, I got him in sight. Target locked." "Good. Take the shot." "Target eliminated." ...
67.9K 4K 31
Sunghoon mysteriously inhereted a palace from a distant relative, once he enters he finds 6 beautiful painting of handsome boys. One in particular st...