Changes ( book 1)

By MS5454

The first book in my series. Hazel was walking through the woods when she heard a scream. She ran in the dire... More

Disclaimer
Main characters
1- Danger
2- changes
3- Castle
4-Mates
5- Awkward
6-friendly
7- anger
8- trust issues
9-Avoiding
10- confusion
11- past
12- truth
13- feeling down
14-kidnapped
15- Transformation
16- feelings
17- Date(1)
19- Date(3)
20- Guests
21- love
22- mates
23- love you
24- chocolate
25- rogues
26- fight
27- after the fight
28- why***
29- final
30- authors note

18- Date(2)

15 6 4
By MS5454

* this font represents thoughts*

* this font represents dialogue*

* this font represents wolf*

Remember this while reading book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Now enjoy reading.

At last he asked me out. I can't explain how excited i'm for this. But a bit over excited too. Or else why did i embarrass myself at starting itself?

Hazel and Hobi were walking through the forest. They both opted to go in human form. There was an awkward silence. Both of them were silent from the start. When they were about to leave castle Hazel caught Hobi's hand and ran out with him but she only recognized that they were holding hands after few minutes. She suddenly let his hand go but Hobi caught it and hold it tightly.  His lips were curved into a smirk.

this is embarrassing. I didn't noticed what i were doing till i saw his shocked face. Why am i blushing? He is just holding my hand. So what? But why did i showed him my excitement?

It was her first time walking around the forest in human form. Hobi helped her to cross fallen trees or rock. He was very cautious with his surroundings. Even though Hazel was capable of protecting herself and others he was trying his maximum to protect her. Hazel loved his attempts. She could sense little bit of his emotions as their bond had increased. She could sense he was doing this wholeheartedly. She was amused by the power of mates. How they protect each other. And best thing about Hobi is even before they knew about mates he was like this. Caring people around him.

He was the one who only knows to love. That's what others told about him. Kindhearted, loving, a ray of sunshine in everyone's life. Hobi was the hope of everyone. Now i know why people around him loves him more than themselves. Its hard not to.

Hazel had a smile on her face. She stopped faking her smile after she met him. His small actions make her smile from her heart. His brothers too were very special people. Even though there were some issues there is a bond which no one could explain was keeping them together with Hazel. A bond that feels like a family. May be because of the fate which want them to do their job together. Hazel was thinking about happy moments with them. How they all met, first time meeting Hobi, hearing about mate for the first time, befriending him, how he took care of her when she was shot by jihoon on day of transformation. It reminded her of him pouting when she teased him about that.

He is so cute......

He is hot too..

Can't you just stop it, as you said i'm taking him there.

Yes, i know but i won't stop just with a small date. i would only be satisfied him under that waterfall , exploring your wet body.......

enough..... i don't want to hear anymore.

Is that place far away? Hazel's thought broke when Hobi asked her.

Hazel- No, we are almost there.

Hobi- you look so excited that i can't wait to see what that place looks like.

Hazel- you would love it.

Hobi- don't make me more excited. i'm dying from curiosity. 

Hazel chuckled as they climb over the fallen tree. Sound of the waterfall slowly started to get audible.

Hobi was standing with his eyes wide and mouth open. He never expected such a beautiful sight. The Brooke, waterfall, big rocks, trees, carpet of leaves, animals and birds. He looked at Hazel with unbelievably. Hazel gave him a smile and looked back at waterfall.

Hazel- last day while I was patrolling I came across this incredible sight. I sat here for some time to calm my mind. When you yesterday mentioned about going out I suddenly came to remember this place. I wanted to make you feel surprised. That's why I kept it as secret.

Hobi- I can't believe I'm seeing this.

Hazel- I know, I felt the same... i feel lucky that  now i'm exposed to something that humans can't experience.

Hobi- (smiling) i have no words to describe how i feel.

Hazel- This is amazing. Isn't it?

Hobi looked at Hazel and smiled. Hazel pulled him, climbed on to a rock and made him sit with her. Hobi watched her happily and followed her instructions.

Hazel- there is a better view from here. Look there is a nest in that tree.

Hobi looked around. She is right, he thought. It had the better view of waterfall. From there he could see water falling between rocks. Colored pebbles were seen through the crystal clear water. Dried yellow leaves fell from trees are laying on the ground like a carpet. Some are floating in water. Place were silent except for the sound of water flowing and birds chirping.   They both silently admired the beauty of sight for some time. But Hobi's eyes were on Hazel with out her knowing. He watched her smiling as a butterfly came and sat on her hand. A small cool breeze was playing with her dark brown hair. Her brown eyes were sparkling. Her tanned skin was shining in sunlight. She was smiling happily. Hobi felt so happy seeing her smile.

Hobi- you love these things, don't you?

Hazel- huh?? Ooh...yes I love this. Nature could make me happy easily in any situation.

She gave him smile and looked back to fall. His heart started beat faster when she smiled at him. 

Hobi- (smiling) your smile is so beautiful.

Hazel- (turning towards him)  what?

Hobi leaned bit more closer towards her. He looked straight into her eyes.

Hobi- I said you have very beautiful smile and it is making me wanting to kiss you.

Hazel froze for a second. She was staring in to his brown eyes. She felt more drown into his eye as she looked more. His eyes were sparkling. She was lost deep in his eyes.

Hobi's eyes were gazing at Hazel's lips. She also glanced at his perfect lips. He slowly leaned more towards her face. She closed her eyes and leaned bit forward. Slowly their lips touched. Hazel felt his soft lips on hers. There was this spark inside her which ignited nerves in her body. She started to kiss him back.  Her body and mind were drown into an euphoric world that she never felt before.  His hand went through her hips and pulled her towards him deepening her kiss. She hugged him tighter as she melted deeper into kiss. She gasped which let him put his tongue inside her mouth and explore it. Hazel felt more and more excitement and she was melting deeper into kiss. It was something that she never felt. This guy is something. He could make her feel like this just with a kiss. Both of them could hear their hearts beating faster.

But suddenly some noise made them part their kiss.

what was that?

A/n

~ Ahem....many of you were waiting for this i know. I have nothing else to say. love you all. Don't forget to vote and comment.

use this waterfall as a reference. i got this from internet so credit goes to the real owner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
892K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...