AFTER REBIRTH I JUST WANTED T...

بواسطة Scottvivian

Li Sinian has been arguing with his younger brother all his life, the family property, the attention of his p... المزيد

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
NOTE

CHAPTER 23

4.2K 164 24
بواسطة Scottvivian

Under Li Wenxing staring at the phone, with twisted face, the classmates around him noticed his abnormal behaviour,  asked him in concern, "Wenxing, are you okay?"

Li Wenxing answered them by laughing, "Oh, I'm okay."

The classmate smiled and said: "I think your complexion is not good, and I thought you were uncomfortable. You must say that you are uncomfortable."

"Yeah, Um, okay."

Li Wenxing stared at the screen for a while, and only after seeing someone in the comment area circulate malicious intent towards Li Sinian, he quit Weibo with some satisfaction.

But before he turned off the phone, he saw a WeChat message popping up on the top of the phone, which was sent by Lin Yuan.

[Lin Yuan: Wen Xing, have you watched Weibo? A nian really signed a contract with Minghui Kitchenware. Now you can rest assured.] 

For the first time, Li Wenxing felt that this boyfriend who had worked so hard to seduce him was so annoying.

Is it poisonous? Do you think he can't read Weibo without eyes? he has to tell him.

Li Wenxing typed his reply blankly, but his reply was far from his current cold appearance.

[Wen Xing: Well, I know, I saw Weibo, I thought my brother was cheated before, but now I know it's true, I don't worry. [Cute]]

Lin Yuan replied with a touch of his head. Li Wenxing said that he would continue to reply, but did not reply.

In fact, Li Sinian’s things really affected him. He was only at an average level, because he remembered that Li Sinian could live so well even when he left home, and his average level was only half of Li Sinian's performance. The defense was just a risk. He was criticized by the teacher.

The classmates were cheering for the complete liberation, discussing where to go to play in the evening, but Li Wenxing was not in the mood.

He repeatedly refused the intention of his classmates and drove home.

When Li Wenxing returned home, Li Cheng was the only one in the house.

The nanny knew that Li Wenxing was going out to play with his classmates tonight, so she only made Li Cheng's dinner alone. Seeing Li Wenxing came back and heard that he hadn't had dinner, she panicked to cook.

Li Cheng was also puzzled when he saw his youngest son coming back, "Wenxing, why did you come back so early today? Didn't you go out with your classmates?"

Li Wenxing smiled, "The classmates are all going to the bar, I don't want to go there. It’s so smoky, it’s more interesting to come back to dine with my dad."

Li Cheng was amused by him, and first put a piece of meat on the empty plate in front of him, "Okay, you just happened to be back, then accompany my dad to dinner. Right."

Aunt Zhang quickly brought up the meal for Li Wenxing. The father and son sat face to face and started eating, the scene was warm.

After eating two bites, Li Wenxing put down his chopsticks and said unintentionally, "Dad, how is my brother doing?"

When Li Sinian was mentioned, the smile on Li Cheng's face faded a little, "Why did you mention him suddenly?"

Li Wenxing bit his lower lip lightly, his face embarrassed, "I know that you drove my brother out because you made a mistake, but it's been so long, no matter how much anger, it should be gone. I haven't seen my brother for so long. You don’t want him?”

Li Cheng sneered, “I miss him, he may not miss me. How long has he been away from home? He doesn’t even admit his mistake. He didn’t even call home to greet me.”

Li Wenxing observed carefully. After a look at Li Cheng's expression, Li Cheng seemed to be unaware that Li Sinian was an internet celebrity and still cooperating with Minghui.

Also, how could Li Cheng pay attention to a small internet celebrity? Even if he is very popular in Minghui's cooperation, it is Minghui who is popular, not him.

He knew whether Li Sinian was an internet celebrity or not, because Lin Yuan’s company happened to have talked about cooperation with Li Sinian, even he was like this, Li Cheng is even more unlikely to know.

"Maybe my brother is busy lately?" Li Wenxing said, "If you don't let him come home, he has to find a way to make a living. If he doesn't call back, maybe he's busy with work."

Li Cheng looked up at his young son strangely, "Your brother came to see you?"

"No, no." Li Wenxing's eyes floated wildly.

Originally, Li Cheng was only certain that Li Wenxing knew Li Sinian's current situation, but now he is 100% sure.

He lowered his face, "What's the matter with your brother? Did he come to you, tell the truth!"

Li Wenxing rarely angered Li Cheng, so when Li Cheng speaks a little louder, he persuaded him.

He carefully glanced at the serious father who was facing him, bit his lower lip, first refuted in a loud voice that Li Sinian had not come to him, and then muttered in a low voice, "I just learned about the work my brother is currently doing through Lin Yuan recently. I don't think it is suitable. So I want to ask you if I can let my brother come back."

Li Cheng just looked at Li Wenxing's face and knew that Li Sinian would definitely not be doing a good job.

His face became darker, "What is he doing now?"

Li Wenxing tangled for a while before saying, "He is ...being an internet celebrity." 

Seeing Li Cheng was getting angry, he added, "But he has already  received an advertisement from a big company! It’s amazing, don’t worry!"

"I just, I just don’t think this kind of work is suitable for my brother to do, so..."

Li Cheng sneered again, "Being an Internet celebrity, yet Isn't it good to cooperate with a big company? Don't worry about him!"

"Dad..." Li Wenxing called him, but Li Cheng glared at him and swallowed the rest of the words back into his stomach.

"Wen Xing, if you don't want to make your dad angry, don't mention Li Sinian."

This time, he didn't say 'your brother' just called him 'Li Sinian '.

Li Wenxing was so scared that he closed his mouth completely, lowered his head and ate quietly.

He looked at the rice in the bowl, his eyes finally stained with a smile.

What if you cooperate with Minghui? Isn't it that you can't come home?

The two ate in silence for a while, and Li Cheng suddenly said again.

This time the tone is no longer serious, but serious and earnest.

"Wen Xing, you have graduated now, and it's time to accept Play Heart. In a few days I will arrange a position for you in the company, and you should also contact the company's business."

Li Wenxing's eyes smiled deeper.

It's fine now. Even if his good brother comes back, it seems that he can't continue to be the same as before.

He looked up in surprise, and after seeing the seriousness in Li Cheng's eyes, he quietly exposed the topic and chatted with Li Cheng about the school.

Since he became the first internet celebrity to get the cooperation of Minghui Advertising, Li Sinian quickly became popular, not only at station C, but also on major websites.

But the most popular is not him, but his innovative dish, the spicy pork knuckle with red yeast rice.

The hot search that Li Sinian cooperated with Minghui only hung on the hot search list for a few hours, but this spicy pig's trotters hung on for almost two days.

Some food bloggers have cooked this dish according to his method, and the reviews are very good.

The next morning, Li Sinian had a rare diligence once, and before finally he went to the hotel to prepare for the opening at noon.

Before he approached, he saw many young people gathering in twos and threes at the door of his small restaurant.

Li Sinian paused for a while, squinted his eyes and looked at the sign above carefully, confirming that it was his own small restaurant, and then continued to stride over.

Several young people turned their heads when they heard the footsteps, and their eyes lit up when they saw Li Sinian.

They are all old fans of Yueyue Eclipse Review. They only wanted to come and try it when they saw Yueyue's new post forcing this little famous restaurant.

I just wanted to have a meal, but I didn't expect to see the handsome guy.

Is the owner of a small restaurant so handsome?!

Li Sinian greeted several young people, and asked with some uncertainty: "Are you... are you here to eat?"

Several people nodded, and said unevenly,'You must come to eat.' I waited for a long time. It’s something like that.

Li Sinian was surprised when he got the answer.

When did his small restaurant business get so good? Besides Jiang Rongxuan, there are people who are willing to wait for him to open the door?

But to his surprise, Li Sinian didn't let the customer wait at the door, he hurriedly opened the door and let a few young people in.

The restaurant is not big, with a total of six tables set up. In the past, when there were only one or two people coming to eat, He didn't think there was anything. Now it seems a bit crowded.

Li Sinian put a copy of the newly printed menu for each table.

The new menu is not much different from the old one, except that one more original dish is added, which is his innovative version of spicy pork knuckles.

Spicy pork knuckle was added to the end of the menu, and the word 'must order' was also marked at the back, which was conspicuous enough.

The reason why major brands spend a lot of money on advertising and marketing shows that it is very useful.

The spicy pork knuckle has been on the hot search list in the past two days, so when a few people saw the spicy pork knuckle, even if they knew it was not the dish on the hot search list, they all ordered it.

Li Sinian remembered the menu for each table. When customers were entangled in what to order, he casually asked whether their family lived nearby and why would they think of eating here.

The answer from several tables of customers is that they do not live nearby, and some even came from the city next door.

Because they are a fan of "Yueyue Eclipse Review", and because Yueyue forcefully pushed this store, they came to try it.

Li Sinian suddenly thought of the two young girls from Communication University who came to his restaurant for dinner that day.

He thought that the two were just completing their homework, but now it seems that it should be more than their homework.

When Li Sinian entered the kitchen, he took out his mobile phone and glanced at the post on the appraisal of his shop posted by Yueyue Food Review.

There is no nonsense in the whole article. The two girls came after watching his live broadcast at Station C, but they didn't describe the gossip that might be noticeable in the article at all.

Except for the description of the environment in their shop at the beginning, the rest are all the textures and flavors of a few dishes.

This month’s Eclipse Review is a very popular among Internet celebrities. It can be seen from the fact that someone reads the post and ran all the way to eat.

There is such a large amount of traffic, probably because of nonsense articles and conscience evaluation.

Several people ordered spicy pork knuckles, so Li Sinian first made his innovative dishes in one pot and served them to several tables.

While he was carrying the plate to serve, he heard several young people discussing the dish that was on the hot search.

"I saw the video from the beginning, particularly want to eat spicy trotters, did not expect to have this, though that may taste may be different, but I ordered it."

"Me too Me too, I try to do myself at home. After a while, it failed, and I really am not suitable for cooking."

Li Sinian put down the dishes silently, without speaking.

His video is faceless. The only time he shows his face in public is that live broadcast. The live broadcast is not like a video. If no one takes a screenshot specially, his photos will hardly go out.

Netizens will know that his existence is mainly because of Minghui. The Weibo that mentions him is mainly about Minghui, and the accompanying picture is also Minghui. He only has a screenshot of the C station homepage.

And the hot search about his cooperation with Minghui lasted only a few hours, and the one who has been on the hot search list is his innovative version of spicy pig's trotters.

So these few people who don't pay much attention to Internet celebrities obviously did not recognize him.

Putting down the dishes, Li Sinian turned around to go to the kitchen to cook other dishes. The boy who had just spoken stopped him and asked him if he had honey passion fruit.

He remembered that Yueyue also focused on honey passion fruit in the post he had just read.

The honey passion fruit is not listed on the menu. Li Sinian just makes it and drinks it on his own, or some customers come to give them as a complimentary drink.

It now seems that he should add this drink to the menu. After all, the secret of his honey passion fruit is better than the outside is his honey. The honey he buys from the beekeepers he knows is not cheap every time.

When Li Si Nian served the honey passion fruit, the customers had already started to drink it.

Facts proved that his innovative version of spicy pig's knuckles still met the taste of the public. As soon as he approached, he heard young people at several tables praise the deliciousness of the pig's knuckles.

"I feel like I have eaten spicy pig's feet before. I didn't think it was so delicious."

"It's really delicious. I don't think it has that thick soy sauce. It's spicy."

"The ceiling of pig's feet, really. Yes, the colored version of red yeast rice is not as delicious as this. Although I have not eaten it before, I think so."

Li Sinian put down his drink and went back to the kitchen to continue cooking the rest of the dishes.

Only Li Sinian was busy in the kitchen, so the serving speed was not fast. Basically Li Sinian brought out a dish, and the dishes already on the table were eaten.

Fortunately, the taste of the food is indeed good, and Li Sinian's handsome and brutal face always has a polite smile, so that he has not been scolded.

After eating, several young people asked if Li Sinian's honey passion fruit could be sold. They wanted to take some away.

Li Sinian was already tired and dying at the moment. He took out the rest of the drinks and only charged a little for the cost.

The young people were content to eat and left happily.

Li Sinian closed the door and returned home immediately because he was afraid of another customer.

It’s really exhausting to do catering, especially when one person does catering.

So tired at noon, take a rest at night.

Li Sinian did not open the door in the evening and continued to study new dishes at home.

The tiredness of the before day didn't ease, so he rested for another day.

After a day off, He wanted to take a break. This time, He didn’t open the business for another three days.

On the fourth day, Li Sinian's thoughts about the restaurant reached its peak. In order to eliminate the guilt of not opening, he got ready to go to the restaurant together.

Before he left, he received Jiang Rongxuan's WeChat.

[First customer: Boss Li, are you still planning to open? If you don't come, the door of your restaurant will be smashed.]

Li Sinian asked why, but Jiang Rongxuan  sent a picture, the solution of his doubts.

The background in the picture is a very common but familiar street, just like the street where his hotel is located.

But now, the small sign of his restaurant is no longer visible, because a group of people gathered at the entrance of the store, just like queuing in the scenic spot.

Li Sinian was stunned, and even after realizing what was going on, it was estimated that it was the customers brought to him by the high-traffic internet celebrity that Lunar Eclipse Review recorded.

Li Sinian went to his Weibo homepage last month to read his article. It turned out that the comment area had been exploded during the three days when he hadn't opened the business.

Those who came for dinner at noon left and punched in the article and said their feelings. All of them were well received.

Some people wondered if they were all praises, whether it was the navy bought by the restaurant, but more people still believed in Yueyue, went to the restaurant to check in, wondering how good this small shop tasted.

Some local people in Sicheng City came to check in that night. As a result, they didn't taste the food, but saw the willful notice posted at the door.

[The boss is tired, take a break, I don’t know when the restaurant will open, if you are tired of waiting, please eat at another restaurant (smiley face)]

Someone who came to check in sent this photo to the comment area of ​​the article. This is great. Those who think that the praise is good, or those who believe that the taste of the restaurant is really good, are all asked for leave. Article raised a strong interest.

They really want to know how good the taste is to make the boss so confident to give out this kind of wayward notice.

As a result, the homepage of the monthly eclipse review has an extra daily question.

[Is the restaurant open today?]

Some new fans may not understand the meaning of this daily question, and some old fans will explain that they are waiting for a restaurant that does not know when to open.

As for why not type the name of the restaurant, but only use the word "restaurant"? It's called a restaurant because of this restaurant!

This is the nature of human beings. The more they can't eat, the more curious they are.

As a result, there was the grand occasion of queuing at the hotel entrance today.

Li Sinian withdrew from the homepage of Yueyue Eclipse Review, looked at the picture sent by Jiang Rongxuan, and then called Zheng Ming on WeChat.

It happens that Zheng Ming and his classmates who often come to eat and drink are still on vacation, so you can ask them to help.

The guests who had only sat at six tables last time made him exhausted. This time there are so many people, if he is the only one busy, he is afraid that he can't help but shut down this damn restaurant tomorrow.

Yes, it is so fickle.

Before, he thought that there were not enough guests. Seeing so many people today, he felt tired again.

Li Sinian took Zheng Ming to the hotel.

He didn't think there was anything in the picture before, but he saw it with his own eyes, and thought it was too exaggerated.

Two huge teams lined up at the entrance of the small restaurant, let alone six tables, sixty tables might not fit so many people.

Li Sinian looked at these two human dragons, and suddenly wanted to go back.

Forget it, or just close the restaurant, anyway, it’s just open for fun, and it’s not impossible to close the restaurant.

As soon as Li Sinian was thinking about closing the restaurant, he saw Ma Chi, who was standing at the front of the team, turned his head, and his eyes were very precise, and he saw him at a glance.

Li Sinian suddenly had a bad idea in his heart. The next second he heard Ma Chi with excellent eyesight raise his hand and shout to him: "Boss Li! You are finally here! Open the door! We're waiting. It's so hot!"

Li Sinian: "..."

Following Ma Chi's shouts, the crowd in the line turned their heads together, and the shocking and complaining discussion sounded.

"My god, this is the owner of the restaurant? Is he so handsome?"

"Can you leave a phone when the door is closed? People are exhausted."

"I read the comments before, and there was a sister who said that the owner is good and beautiful. Here, sisters don’t deceive me!"

"When you come, come and open the door quickly? Don’t come over after driving for three hours. I waited for more than an hour and starved to death."

But no matter how much discussion, the two teams are still They separated to the two sides evenly, and consciously gave way to Li Sinian.

With an apologetic smile on Li Sinian's face, he quickly stepped forward and opened the door.

Zheng Ming followed behind him and asked him in a low voice: "I'm going, when did your broken hotel have such good business?"

"Today."

"What?"

The door opened and Li Sinian pushed open hard to let the customers in front of him. Go in first, and then take Zheng Ming by the shoulders and pull him aside. He smiled and said without a smile: "If it wasn't for the crowds, I wouldn't come to you for help."

Zheng Ming looked back. After a glance, "There are so many people, just a few of us, we'll be very busy."

He paused, and added, "You are the only one who cooks."

Li Sinian finally couldn't hold back and put on a mask of pain, "Do it first, do as much as you can, and don't do the rest." 

Zheng Ming's eyes widened. "No business?"

"What can I do if I can't do it?" Li Sinian sighed, "Perhaps I should recruit a few students."

After that, he couldn't help but gritted his teeth, "I'm really born to toil. My life, I came to Sicheng City to open a small restaurant in such a remote place. I just wanted to live a leisurely life, but I started to be busy again, annoying!"

Zheng Ming sneered, "Suit yourself."

Li Sinian turned to him. There was a slap on the back of his head, and then he entered the shop.

Zheng Ming turned his head, ready to greet his little buddies to come in and help together. As soon as he turned his head, he met a gloomy look.

The owner of the gaze is a very young boy, wearing a black T-shirt, with not too dark hair, and wearing a black stud on his left ear.

It looks like a very popular school student on university campuses.

Zheng Ming narrowed his eyes when the boy saw him, and subconsciously looked away.

But after turning aside his gaze, he felt that something was wrong. He hadn't seen that person at all, so why?

Then he turned his head back, only to see that the boy just stopped looking at him.

There is always an impulsive factor in young teenagers. The weakness in the eyes just now made him feel a little unhappy. With this unhappiness, Zheng Ming and his friends entered the store.

Li Sinian went directly into the kitchen as soon as he entered the store. The year before last, Zheng Ming and the others greeted him, so he was only responsible for cooking.

With so many people, if he goes to the front to help, he will definitely be exhausted here today.

The restaurant's business has not been very good. Li Sinian is afraid of wasting food, so the food in the store is very limited.

Of course, he didn't want to buy some more, he still didn't want to be exhausted.

Before coming to the menu, Li Sinian simply chopped up the ingredients. After not cutting much, Zheng Ming ran in to deliver the order.

Li Sinian looked up at him and said, "You go out and tell the customers who are still queuing outside that the food in the store is limited. Today, I definitely can't let everyone eat, let them decide whether to leave or not."

Zheng Ming thought it's a pity that so many customers are all money.

However, he looked at Li Sinian's thin figure, and still didn't say anything. He turned around and told the customers in advance according to Li Sinian's instructions.

Some customers at the back of the line heard that they might not be able to eat, so they all left. There are also a few people who are looking forward to today's dinner, still staying and waiting.

The customer in front thought that he was almost there, so he didn't leave.

In short, this wave of notifications did not drive out many people, not even one-fifth.

When Zheng Ming came in again to deliver the menu, Li Sinian asked him what was going on outside, and Zheng Ming told the truth.

Then, seeing Li Sinian's cutting of vegetables, he raised his head slightly and sighed lightly.

He doesn't know why, at that moment, Zheng Ming seemed to see despair in this person's eyes.

He doesn’t know how many dishes table he made. After about two and a half hours, the ingredients are finally gone.

Li Sinian threw off the kitchen knife like liberation, and then went out to take a look at the situation outside.

The six small tables were full of customers, and it was time for lunch, but there was still a not-so-short line outside.

Look closely, it seems to be no different from just now?

Li Sinian frowned instantly and called Zheng Ming over and asked, "What's the matter? I think I have cooked so many dishes, why are there so many people?" Zheng Ming groaned, "Probably it is. This way..."

He repeated the scene just now.

Li Sinian cooks by himself, and the speed is definitely not fast, so the first batch of customers who entered the store complained.

"Why is it so slow to open the door and the food is so slow? If you don't do business, it's better to close the door."

"That's right, I waited for so long outside, and I have to wait after I come in. It's really good."

"This is my first time. It’s the last time I came to an Internet celebrity restaurant for dinner. If I didn’t see the boss is handsome, I would curse.”

In a small restaurant, the people inside can hear everything clearly, and the people outside heard what’s inside. People complained like that, knowing that they had to wait even after they entered the store, they were not happy anymore, and a few even thought they would just leave.

At this moment, Zheng Ming came out with vegetables.

The people who ate at the first table were the most ferocious complaints among all of them. They actually performed what it means to change their faces.

The restaurant was slow to serve the food in the last second, but the next second the food was in the mouth, the words in the mouth became damned.

"Fuck! Why is it so delicious!"

"Is this Kung Pao Chicken? Why do I feel that the Kung Pao Chicken I used to eat is not the same, not to say that it is completely different, it is about the same, but I just think it is more juicy! "

"I understand why the boss seems a bit so lazy, and after tasting the dishes I feel, I also want the door to open, if I do not want to open it will not open."

"Small hotel, It was clear that the customers who were still in line witnessed the face changes of the customers at the first table, and the people turned back.

Not only did they not leave this time, they were looking forward to the meal instead.

What kind of taste is it that makes the people at that table change their attitude after one bite? They are so curious!

The first batch of customers has this situation at almost every table. They complained one second, and the next second they changed their mouths and only praised the delicious dishes.

So someone asked Zheng Ming while he was serving food, why is your food so delicious?

Zheng Ming replied: "One is the ingredients, and the other is the method. The dishes are grown in our village and may be fresher than those sold in the supermarket."

"Of course the more important thing is the method. Every dish on the menu is the same. Our boss has made improvements on the original recipes, and there are some sauces and chilli oils that are needed for cold dishes, all of which are recipes that he has researched on himself."

In this way, the customer understands.

In fact, it's an exclusive secret formula in the final analysis.

Customers who were in the queue did not leave anymore. There were also new customers who had been in the post because of the constant flow of posts. Those customers who saw the reaction of the customers who ate, and heard the description of the customers who came in the queue first, did not leave.

This created the scene that Li Sinian saw when he came out.

Obviously cooked for two hours, but no one was missing.

Li Sinian collapsed and leaned against the wall, and he couldn't help feeling again that he was really born to toil.

The customers outside were urging, Zheng Ming responded, and then said to Li Sinian: "Yes, there are still many customers asking about honey passion fruit, are there any more?"

Li Sinian shook his head,

"Nothing." Last time the drinks were delivered. He started to study new dishes as soon as he went back, and put the matter of buying honey forgotten.

Zheng Ming sighed with some regret, "Well, someone said just now that he read the post and knew that honey passion fruit is not sold, so he wanted to buy it at a high price. It's a shame."

Li Sinian was afraid that he would forget about it again. He took out his cell phone and wrote the honey purchase in the memo.

There was another urging from outside, Zheng Ming responded, and turned to urging Li Sinian, "You didn't hear the customer starting to urge? Hurry in and cook!"

Li Sinian twitched, "What are you doing, the ingredients are used up."

Zheng Ming said immediately: "Then I will buy it now?"

"Buy your uncle!" Li Sinian pulled him back by the collar.

"???" Zheng Ming looked at him with horror, "Are you a human?" This point, the people below are all hungry crazy, now you let me go and tell them that you're out of food, wouldn’t they hurt me? "

Li Sinian said lightly: "If you don't go, I'll tell Lu Yao you like her." 

Lu Yao is the green plum that Zheng Ming has been in love with for a long time.

Zheng Ming took a bite of him, "You're really not a human!" 

He said so, but he went out and told the news that the ingredients in the store were sold out.

Li Sinian sat in the kitchen for a while, heard nothing outside, and went out with his mobile phone. Zheng Ming and some of his classmates cleaned the tables up, and the customers have all gone.

Oh, there are two more, Jiang Rongxuan and Ma Chi.

Li Sinian walked over to Jiang Rongxuan, "Why haven't you left yet? The ingredients are gone. If you want to eat, you can only eat next time."

Jiang Rongxuan smiled at him, raised his hand and Li Sinian saw his hand holding a big bag of KFC takeaway.

He said: "I know Mr. Li worked hard, so I helped you with a take-away, this is certainly not fast food than with your craft Now, let's make do with it, just as filling your stomach."

Li Sinian was slightly surprised.

Helping to bring lunch is not something a customer who has only met a few times will do, but he had to say that Li Sinian has been moved.

It's like a hard day and suddenly someone handing a cup of hot coffee. It's very touching.

Originally from his relationship with Jiang Rongxuan, he is best to refuse politely at the moment, but he is tired and hungry now, and he really can't refuse the ready-made KFC set meal.

Li Sinian thanked him and took the takeaway bag to sit down at the table that had already been packed.

Just about to start, he saw Zheng Ming, a little boy suddenly approaching, pressed his hand, and said very solemnly in his ear.

"Don't eat! That guy in black half sleeves is not a good person! "

Li Sinian: "?"

"Why do you say that?"

Zheng Ming said about Jiang Rongxuan staring at him before entering the hotel. He used very exaggerated words to describe the look in Jiang Rongxuan's eyes at the time, and described a good big boy as vicious murderer.

As he said, he turned his head and met Jiang Rongxuan's gloomy and ferocious gaze again. He slammed Li Sinian's arm violently, "It's like this! It's horrible, I think he is a murderer, you can't eat what he gave!"

Li Sinian looked back and saw Jiang Rongxuan smiling gently at him.

He turned his head and grabbed a handful of Zheng Ming's hair. "You misunderstood? That was my first customer. He was a nice person."

Zheng Ming wanted to say something. Looking back, he saw Jiang Rongxuan walking. When he came over, he closed his mouth immediately, rolled aside and continued to wipe the table.

Jiang Rongxuan glanced at him, then sat down next to Li Sinian and asked, "Why don't you eat it? Is this fast food really hard to swallow?"

"No, it's not that I don't want to eat." Li Sinian looked at Jiang Rongxuan carefully for two seconds. Did not see any abnormal emotions hidden in the other's eyes, so he looked away calmly.

Zheng Ming’s friends had already eaten before they came, but they must have been hungry after being busy for so long. Li Sinian gave them 1,000 yuan alone. As a thank you for their help today, a few high school students took the money to drive. Going out to eat happily.

After Li Sinian had eaten the fast food, he looked at Jiang Rongxuan and Ma Chi who were still sitting in the shop, "Is there anything else?"

Ma Chi heard the words, and immediately sat over and smiled at him flatteringly.

Li Sinian also laughed, and first he said, "It's still about opening a restaurant?"

Ma Chi nodded a little embarrassedly, "But I have deeply realized my problem last time. I came with sincerity this time. Would you like to listen?"

Li Sinian nodded, "You say."

Ma Chi took out the tablet and showed Li Sinian the few items he listed just now. "That's it. I can probably tell from the frequency of your shop opening and the tired expression every time you finish cooking. Boss Li, you are a comparison. People who love to share your food, but are afraid of getting tired."

"So, if we cooperate, then you only need to share your food, and I will do all the dirty work."

"I plan to open chain restaurants. So company registration, restaurant location, decoration style, hiring waiters, etc., etc., are all done by me. You only need to teach your recipe to the manager of each restaurant."

"I think about the company. Now, let’s work together with the three of us. Mr. Xiao Jiang is richer and he can invest in us.”

“The three of us share the same shares. Mr. Li, you don’t have to do anything, you just need to take out your formula."

"Of course, it is your recipe that supports our entire restaurant. If you are not satisfied with the distribution of shares, you will take 50%, and the remaining 50% will be shared equally between us."

Ma Chi finished, gave Jiang Rongxuan a subconscious glance.

This look was well captured by Li Sinian.

He had to say that Ma Chi's conditions are almost up to his heart.

He just wanted to open a restaurant so that everyone can eat the food he cooks, and he felt tired of opening a restaurant.

His formula is not valuable, but it is a well-known method plus a little bit of his own exploration.

Maybe some of his original dishes are more valuable, but he posted the original recipes in the video. With so many shares, it can be said that the other party is really sincere.

But from the glance that Ma Chi just saw, these conditions should not have been invented by him.

Li Sinian stayed away from the Li family because he didn't want to be as busy as in his previous life, and ended up having a bad end.

If he really only needs to formulate a recipe to teach people to cook, he can earn income, which seems to be a good choice.

Of course, the main reason is that according to the current passenger flow, even if he doesn't cooperate with Ma Chi and the others, unless he really closes the door, he will have to recruit people to expand his scale. In that case, it will definitely be more tiring than working with the two of them.

He's still a bit reluctant to really close the restaurant, and it seems good to have such a compromise now.

Li Sinian held his chin and nodded slowly, "In this situation, the conditions you mentioned make me very excited, I will think about it."

Then cooperation began, and Ma Chi jumped up happily.

Jiang Rongxuan also curled his lips.

When he left, Ma Chi and Li Sinian exchanged WeChat messages.

When Jiang Rongxuan said goodbye to Li Sinian, in addition to looking forward to cooperating with him, he asked one more sentence: "Can I call you brother?"

Li Sinian showed a surprised expression, Jiang Rongxuan explained, "I think you intend to cooperate with us, even if you are starting a company together, I hope we can get closer, starting with the address."

Looking at the small smiles in Jiang Rongxuan's eyes, although Li Sinian felt awkward, he still didn't reject. Jiang Rongxuan smiled, looking as happy as Ma Chi just now.

Li Sinian felt like... he agreed to cooperate and didn't let it go. Jiang Rongxuan was so happy, but instead agreed that he can call him brother which is more worthy of happiness.

.......................

T/N: Please don't forget to vote. Thank you.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

152K 6.1K 72
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩵Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
118K 2.5K 18
***COMPLETED*** ★☆Ranked #1 In Enchantress☆★ ★☆Ranked #1 In Movie☆★ ★☆Ranked #1 In killer croc☆★ Many say that people are born monsters not created...
83.8K 5.8K 33
"Friends look the other way. Best friends eat the body." -Selim B. The story about an innocent and disturbing friendship between homunculus and human...
27K 150 4
Dee Dee 🐑 အပြာစာပေ