AFTER REBIRTH I JUST WANTED T...

By Scottvivian

Li Sinian has been arguing with his younger brother all his life, the family property, the attention of his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
NOTE

CHAPTER 22

4.3K 157 11
By Scottvivian

Li Sinian blinked slowly, after digesting the meaning of Jiang Rongxuan's words, he lowered his head and gently shrugged his shoulders showing that he was laughing at the moment, and he was smiling very happy.

Jiang Rongxuan looked at him with his hand on his chin, and when he raised his head again and said, "Is it so funny?"

Li Sinian nodded, "I thought you came to apologize for Mr. Ma, so I don't want to take yesterday's matter to heart. I didn’t expect you... to betray your friends so quickly."

Jiang Rongxuan sighed as if he was worried, "If he wasn't too stupid, I wouldn't be like this."

The two chatted with each other, Jiang Rongxuan today seems to be very leisurely. The meal has been eaten for a long time, from 12 noon to almost 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

After eating, he didn't worry about leaving, and sat and chatted with Li Sinian.

He asked Li Sinian why he opened a restaurant, Li Sinian thought for a moment, replied: "Because of interest, after carefully studying, in the beginning I cooked in strict accordance with the proportion of ingredients on the recipe and later I found some rules myself, so I began to improve on the basis of the recipe."

"During the period when I moved out from home, I devoted myself to cooking and also studied agriculture, grew my own food, practiced to improve the menu, it has shown a result now."

Jiang Rongxuan nodded, "that you are very powerful, only three months, so good in cooking."

"In fact, I have been focusing on doing one thing for three months, and I need to achieve something." Speaking of this, Li Sinian felt a little proud. "I have never overturned a car(failed) since the first time I was cooking."

"I am talented. I just improved on the basis of the original recipe. It’s not an exaggeration to be able to make it like this. But I’m trying to research new dishes recently, and it may not go so smoothly. A dish has been turned over eight times in ten trys. They are all common."

Jiang Rongxuan asked: "Are you going to introduce new dishes?"

"Maybe." Li Sinian said: "If it is successful, I will add it to the menu."

"Then... Let's add a WeChat." Jiang Rongxuan took out his mobile phone, opened the WeChat QR code, and handed it to Li Sinian. "When did your new dish come out, tell me, I must be the first person to taste it."

"Okay." Li Sinian agreed very readily.

After adding WeChat, Jiang Rongxuan was finally willing to leave.

Li Sinian felt that he was exhausted after opening a shop for more than two hours at noon, so he packed up and went home.

It is not appropriate to take a nap at this moment. After Li Sinian went home, he lay down for a while, got up and went into the kitchen, and continued to try his new dishes.

This dish was made by him since he wrote the recipe two weeks ago. It has been overturned countless times, and the taste of these two times has finally moved in the direction of deliciousness.

It happened that Minghui recently accepted an advertisement. He wanted to make this new dish in the video and recommend products that he finds easy to use.

He stayed in the kitchen in the afternoon.

Li Sinian felt that he had never found what he really liked to do before.

He has worked for the company all his life. He had troubled his stomach and liver on the wine table for those businesses. He thought he was willing to pay so much for what he once had. He liked to manage a company.

But when he enters the kitchen and encounters the fresh ingredients, he realizes that when he really likes something, it is not painful giving, but uncontrollable immersion; it is not about the gains and losses, but the enjoyment of the process of doing it.

He used to have a hard life every day, and felt irritated by this kind of hard work, but he also put a lot of energy into cooking, but he felt that even if he was tired, he was happy.

It’s good to live a lifetime again and find what you really like to do.

This new dish studied by Li Sinian is spicy pork trotters.

Just look at the name, this is a very common dish, but the recipe is really different from the usual trotters.

In the process of making this dish, the light soy sauce and dark soy sauce are not added, but it is more delicious than the method of adding a lot of seasonings.

That's right, this spicy pig's trotters, which had failed him for two weeks, finally succeeded.

He didn't make a video when he tried it. If he wanted to make a video, he had to do it again and then shoot the material.

Li Sinian was afraid of wasting ingredients, so he used the least amount of ingredients every time he improved the recipe, and this time it was the same, only making half of the trotters.

But eating half a pig's feet at night is not too small. According to Li Sinian's principle of not eating overnight vegetables and not wasting food, the video is actually the best recorded tomorrow, but he really can't help it.

He likes cooking, likes to study dishes, and his double superimposition makes him want to take a good video and upload it right now, letting the world know that his first completely innovative dish has succeeded.

Li Sinian stared at the new kitchen utensils that he had not used a few times for a while, and then decisively opened the refrigerator to take out the ingredients and prepare to shoot.

What principle? In the face of interest, the principle is weak and not worth mentioning.

He needs to do it now, and the big deal is to eat an overnight pig's feet tomorrow, and no one will die.

Li Sinian put the camera aside, and then began to clean the trotters.

Unlike every previous video, the production process of this video is very detailed. In order to describe it clearly, he also made an aloud comment.

Because it is an original video, this video does not blur the production process as in the past. It mainly highlights the healing feeling of the cooking process, but puts the cooking tutorial in the first place.

After shooting a good video, Li Sinian carefully edited it.

After he finished all the work, he looked up and realized that it was a little late already.

This is the first time he stayed up all night since he left home, and his hobbies can break all principles.

Li Sinian uploaded a good video and fell asleep.

Because he slept late the before night, he slept late the next morning and had already missed breakfast when he got up.

At this time, he was not in the mood to go to the restaurant anymore, so he slowed down, exercised slowly and took a bath, and then had a lunch.

Breakfast and lunch are the spicy pork knuckles left over from yesterday, with some white porridge and green vegetables.

During the meal, he put his phone aside, ready to watch the video of the meal.

As soon as he opened Station C, he saw that the homepage recommended the spicy trotters tutorial video he posted last night.

Li Sinian didn't expect the review to be so fast, but since he happened to be recommended, he couldn't justify not contributing a hit to himself.

The video was approved at about 6 o'clock in the morning. From 6 o'clock to the present, more than four hours, this video has been played for more than 100,000.

Both the number of coins and the number of comments are increasing at a speed that is visible to the naked eye. Basically refresh, you can see the data change.

The popularity of the video is due to his own popularity, which has brought in the audience and allowed them to watch the video.

So the barrage was always using Li Sinian's name from the beginning.

But when the video started cooking, no one paid much attention to Li Sinian, a husband in the food and broadcasting world. Everyone focused their attention on the process of making this dish.

There are generally two ways to color dishes, soy sauce and stir-fried sugar.

Li Sinian's spicy pork knuckle doesn't need light soy sauce and dark soy sauce, so a lot of people guessed that it must be fried sugar color.

But only the first step made the screen full of question marks.

Because he cooked pig's trotters and red yeast rice together, and then color them.

[?? Ah, are you serious? Red yeast rice color? Can this be delicious?]

[Although soy sauce has the effect of coloring, the more important thing is the seasoning! Doesn't it really get weak without soy sauce? That's meat!]

[Not necessarily, there are more ways of seasoning, not necessarily relying on soy sauce, but I think the practice of every year is quite good, this is the first step, let's read on.]

After trotters are cooked, he began to burn oil in pot.

As a person who has been the president of a listed company for almost 20 years, Li Sinian is still very familiar with implanted advertising, so the burning of oil began, and his advertising words also began.

"This is my new pan, Minghui's non-stick pan." The person in the video didn't show his face, only his voice, "It's very suitable for cooking, and if you don't want to use a pressure cooker, you can use this pan for low heat and slow simmering."

"Minghui, the brand does not need me to say it, an old brand of many years, if you need to, you can go buy through a link below the video."

"To be clear, this is the advertisement I received. Everyone sees that I have been a blogger for more than three months, and I have never received any commercial advertisements, so this must be recommended to you because I think it is easy to use. You can rest assured when buying it."

"I tested this pot myself, it's really good."

The barrage doubled at this moment.

[Fuck?! Minghui's advertisement? Year after year, can you accept Minghui’s advertisement today?!]

[I looked, indeed Minghui, is that well-known to Minghui?, my God, Minghui even find internet celebrity, the electricity supplier era, Minghui also fallen]

[I remember once a top star wanted to endorse Minghui for the price reduction, and then Minghui refused, saying that they don’t need celebrities to endorse, but now they are looking for an internet celebrity to advertise, emm]

[Stop emm, what do you want to say directly, is the yin and yang disgusting? I feel that Minghui’s willingness to find the year’s words is affirmation of the every year there is today. All the kitchen utensils in my house are made by Minghui. The quality is awesome, and it’s impossible to face himself. They are willing to find the blogger. I think it’s because they think they  trust every year]

[Add one upstairs, Minghui’s old fans, really don’t believe Minghui is willing to smash his signs, I am willing to believe in every year for Minghui]

Good reputations are complementary, At the beginning, many people thought that Li Sinian's cooking method was too novel and a little unreliable, but seeing that he even won Minghui's endorsement, the doubts gradually disappeared.

The internet celebrity whom Minghui can admire is definitely not the kind of blogger who makes gimmick videos. At least the videos he made must be intentional. This innovative version of spicy pig's trotters may not be liked by everyone, but Li Sinian must have tasted it before releasing it.

Add rock sugar, green onion ginger, bean paste, cinnamon and other seasonings to the pot and stir fry together.

In addition to the effect of coloring and freshening, rock sugar can also increase the viscosity of the soup. When the ingredients are almost fried, add water and start to stew.

During the stewing process, Li Sinian took pictures of other kitchen utensils, "Minghui sent me a lot of things, I have used them all, and wrote some experience. The video is too long and you may not have the patience to watch it. So I feel that I will post it in the news tomorrow, and friends who just need kitchenware can watch my news tomorrow."

"In fact, even if it is a big brand like Minghui, it may not be easy to use.The kitchen utensils I have used are based on the experience of use, and the advantages and disadvantages that I think are listed. You can choose whether to buy or not and which one to buy."

"Of course, those are just my personal use feelings, not necessarily right. You still have to see what you think, don't rely too much on my recommendations."

[Fuck, conscience, the blogger really has conscience]

[I just came back from watching the news, oh my god, the news is long, it’s really detailed]

[It seems to understand why Minghui chooses to cooperate with Nian Nian, and I really think about us even if we are receiving advertisements for dinner. Fans, unlike those bloggers who happen to have bad money, woo woo]

[Indeed, the attitude of the blogger is exactly the same as Minghui's attitude towards making products]

[So I like to use Minghui's kitchen utensils for cooking, and then Watch Nian Nian’s video and eat rice]

Bring the water to a boil, take out the pig’s feet, fish out the seasoning from the pot, and then add the spicy millet again, and continue to add the pig’s feet to stew.

It was simmering on a low heat just now, but now it’s going to turn on a high heat to collect the juice.

In the process of collecting the juice, Li Sinian was afraid of sticking the pot, so he didn't cover the lid and stirred with a spatula.

The thick mist floated out of the pot, and the smoke was so full that people could barely see the content of the video.

But it is this white mist that reveals a little bit of red silk soup in the pot that makes it even more attractive, as if one can smell the scent of the mist across the screen.

[Unexpectedly, I am hungry just by looking at the fog]

[The process of collecting the juice is really good, the picture is good, the sound is more healing, grunting, very warm feeling]

[This video is suitable for winter viewing, it doesn't feel cold outside.]

The soup gradually thickened in the fire and wrapped in the red trotters. Because the fire was still on, tiny bubbles could be seen on the side of the pot.

Red yeast rice is used to color the pig's trotters, so the color is much more beautiful than the soy sauce. It is bright red, not the black of soy sauce.

[I want to take back what I said at the beginning, red yeast rice is so beautifully colored, okay, this is simply a work of art!]

[Even to make a few hooves look like I can't afford to eat them, every year there is today, you're worthy of compliments]

[It really looks delicious, I really want to eat] 

[Although something that looks delicious may not be really good to eat, the blogger’s approach makes me feel unreliable, but there is one thing to say, it really looks good]

The trotters are out of the pot, and the next step is the soul step, pouring chili oil.

Li Sinian took out a small pan and put it on the stove.

Li Sinian’s voice sounded again, “The next step is the most critical step, to pour the chili oil.”

“I personally like to eat spicy food, so I have studied chili oil quite a bit. The chili oil that appeared in the cooking video before is prepared by me. I made it myself. This time this is an improved version that I have improved. I think the taste is invincible and delicious. The materials and steps are printed on the public screen. If you are interested, you can follow it."

"Oh and I want it again. The advertisement is implanted. I am holding a small pan from Minghui's. This pan is a product that I think is easy to use. It is the kind that can be blindly entered. If you want to buy a pan, please don’t miss it."

[Hahahahahaha, the bloggers are really funny, he says before placing ads, that he wants to plant ads]

[I found that people are rebellious. I used to see those bloggers planting some I really don’t want to buy ads that I think are very obscure. Now that I see people like today who says he wants to implant ads every year, I especially want to buy them. Order now, so can chili oil start? ]

Li Sinian mixed the pig trotters with the chilli sauce and put them in the pan, trotters collide with boiling oil, emits a buzzing sound, just listening to the sound to make people hungry.

The area where the oil was poured was slightly meringue, as if to add a gourmet filter to this already beautiful pig's trotter.

Finally, add a little emerald green coriander to garnish, and the spicy pork trotters is ready.

At the end of the video, Li Sinian did not record the tasting, but sat in the place where he usually tasted and turned on the boasting mode. "This method is really delicious, at least for me, I think it is the best I have ever eaten."

"This is the first time I have created a new dish. There will be more in the future . I'm not sure when it will come out again, but it will be delicious when it comes out."

"Finally...this pig's trotter is really delicious. Everyone try it. If I look through the comment area and see something like 'I did it, it's delicious', I will be very happy, thank you."

The video ends and the barrage ends.So everyone's dissatisfaction was vented to the comment area.

[?? It's gone? Try it? Where's the Adam's apple? Will you show me this if I take off my pants?]

[There is today every year, have you forgotten something? If the next video doesn’t provide me with two different kinds of food shots, I’ll be angry]

[I want to watch the tasting too! I don't want to look at the Adam's apple or my hands. I really want to see the tasting. I want to know what the spicy pig's feet with such a beautiful color look like. How can you be so cruel!]

Li Sinian also look at the comments in the same area, saw the complaint, then sent a dynamic.

[Every year there is today: The usual video has a tasting session because I really ate it, but yesterday’s dish was made at night, I don’t have the habit of eating supper, so I’m ready to put it away, if you want to watch it, I will record a video in the afternoon.]

Actually, if he saw the comment earlier, he might be able to record it and post it directly, but unfortunately, the pig's hoof was wiped out when he saw it.

Li Sinian took the dishes and chopsticks to the kitchen to wash, and when he came out, he collapsed on the sofa, planning to read the news and then play Plants vs Zombies.

This is a new game he recently discovered. Although this game has existed for many years, he had never played because he was too busy before. Only after playing it recently did he realize that Plants vs Zombies are so fun.

After opening Weibo, Li Sinian caught a glimpse of content related to him in the top ten of the hot search list before he hit the news area.

He has to say that Minghui's influence is really great. He is an inconspicuous blogger who has followed the hot search together.

Hot search on Weibo is open to viewers across the country. When Li Sinian saw this hot search, many people also saw it.

For example, Li Wenxing who is preparing for graduation examination.

Li Wenxing stared at the name of the internet celebrity who cooperated with Minghui in the content of Weibo.

It turned out to be his unlucky brother!

It's him again, it's Li Sinian again!

Obviously he had been driven out of the house in despair, and he is still lingering!

Where is he good? Why is it that big companies like Minghui are willing to accept him!

......................

T/N: Please don't forget to vote. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 623 27
Poyraz Γ–zgΓΌr: a single father who stopped believing in fairytales a long time ago. Ada Γ–zgΓΌr: a girl who believes in magic with her whole heart. And...
183K 2.1K 200
Soooo I have recently been obsessed with Aidan Gallagher and wanted to do this for a while. I have been focused on my other books and reading other o...
490K 10.4K 66
Sabrina was an average Florida girl just trying to survive her senior year. Being best friends with the bad boy, Lucas- who happens to be her crush s...