AFTER REBIRTH I JUST WANTED T...

Oleh Scottvivian

Li Sinian has been arguing with his younger brother all his life, the family property, the attention of his p... Lebih Banyak

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
NOTE

CHAPTER 16

4.6K 185 2
Oleh Scottvivian

Bai Yusheng and Li Sinian met at a cafe in the east of the city.

When Li Sinian arrived, Bai Yusheng was already sitting in the shop. He took a position against the wall, placed a cup of coffee in front of him, and a cup on the opposite side.

The clerk at the door shouted welcome, Li Sinian responded and walked towards Bai Yusheng.

This is the first time he has come to this kind of place with a very strong urban atmosphere after leaving the Li family. He used to come to this kind of office every day, but his three-month leisurely life made him forget the past, and stepped into this place again feeling a little strange.

Suppressing the emotion in his heart, Li Sinian walked over and sat down opposite Bai Yusheng.

Bai Yusheng was playing with the phone with his head down, very focused. It was when he saw a hand tapping on the table in front of him before he raised his head.

"A-nian! Oh, you can count as coming." He pointed to the coffee in front of him, "I remember you like this, so I helped you order it."

Li Sinian smiled, "Thank you. Why did you come to Sicheng city suddenly?"

Bai Yusheng raised his head, "My baby wants to come to Sicheng City, so I brought him here."

Li Sinian nodded.

Bai Yusheng has a boyfriend who has been talking since high school, he knows this. He didn't go to the wedding of the two of them in the last life, because he was busy trying to tie Lin Yuan to his side at that time.

Bai Yusheng is also a good friend of his. He felt regretful that he had not been able to go to the other party's wedding before his death in his last life. It would be nice to contact him again at this moment, but he could make up for the regrets of his last life.     

"It's a coincidence that we are planning to go back today, but we saw your business." When talking about business, Bai Yusheng turned his phone off and put it aside. "What's your situation? Why did you suddenly go to C station to become an Internet celebrity?

"I was kicked out by my family and became an Internet celebrity ... to make a living." Li Sinian said lightly, but Bai Yusheng was shocked, "You were kicked out of the house?!"

He knew how serious Li Sinian was. It would be better to kill Li Sinian to stop him from interfering with the company in Sicheng City.

Bai Yusheng took a sip of his coffee, took the opportunity to look at Li Sinian, and confirmed that the other party's condition was okay, then he was slightly relieved.

He asked again: "Then what do you plan to do now? Just be an internet celebrity? I have watched the video you made. I think you still grow your own vegetables. Is there any financial pressure? If you need help, just let me know."

"Very good." Li Sinian also took a sip of coffee. "Before I was always busy, and I didn't come into contact with any good people. I also wore tinted glasses when I met people."

"Now I have gone to the countryside and lived a peaceful and stable life. I find that I don't have a sense of it ." Seeing Bai Yusheng still looking at him uneasy, Li Sinian smiled, "Really, I like the current life, and I also have savings. I have a good life, don't worry."

With Li Sinian's assurance, Bai Yusheng was completely relieved.

"Okay, we don't care if we live rich or poor this day,live as you like it. Then what are you going to do now? It's just about you and the little internet celebrity at station C."

Speaking of this, Li Sinian couldn't help but think of the management Employee 005, "The problem of ticketing is solved, just find the studio that used the ticket to publish the transaction records. I think your company should take a good look at employee interviews. Anyway, it is one of the top 100 companies in the country. Who are they recruiting? "

The administrator of your company number 005, can you see how he does the job? Just copy and paste the blogger’s questions. Your company’s salary is a bit too good. If this person is under me, I would have fired him earlier." He said, handing the phone to Bai Yusheng.

In Bai Yusheng’s impression, Li Sinian was an excellent heir his father often cited as an example. Li Sinian has always been very sophisticated. He rarely saw Li Sinian behave like a young man, and he would directly complain about any dissatisfaction.

He smiled and took the phone, "Good guy, I have to see if someone in our company can irritate you."

His face was originally with a smile, but when he saw the chat log, his smile broke. "This...is the attitude so bad?"

Li Sinian looked at him with his arms folded, "I don't need to say how important the service attitude is? Now that the Internet is so developed and the short video industry is so competitive, your website management attitude is sufficient.

"Drives people who want to develop on your platform to another platform.” Bai Yusheng nodded, “You’re right.”

He took the phone again and bowed his head a few times. “Employees with this kind of work attitude don’t need to kept. Fired."

Li Sinian raised his eyebrows, "Quite soon."

"That is, I am also a manager now, and I still have the  qualifications to fire a small employee."

The phone shook again, and Bai Yusheng looked down. Immediately he sneered, "No wonder, this person came in through the back door, don't look like a honest administrator, he has a lot of power, and many employees dare not speak up against him."

"A- nian, I can get it. Thank you, if it weren’t for you, I don’t know there are people with such poor working ability in the company."

"What is this ? It just happens to be."

Bai Yusheng lowered his head and pressed his phone for a while, and then said: "I told the people below that we should strictly investigate related households. Although this administrator is only a small tumor, but the Thousand Miles River embankment was destroyed by ants(so many small wrongings can lead to a big disaster), and there are countless ones, so we still need to pay attention to it."

Li Sinian smiled, "If the people in your company know that this is because of me, I am afraid they will hate me."

"If they don't do anything wrong, what are they afraid of being investigated?"

Bai Yusheng said again that he was hungry and let the waiter serve two tiramisu.

The two sat chatting for a while, and when the cake came up, Bai Yusheng said again: "That internet celebrity framed you to swipe the ticket and the result has come out. I asked someone to check the login locations of a few abnormal accounts and found them out. That studio."

"The studio still said at the beginning that it should not disclose personal privacy, but in the end, it said everything after filling 200,000 yuan. It also actively provided screenshots."

"So, this kind of data-brushing studio does nothing. About moral matters, don’t expect them to have any credibility.”

Just now Bai Yusheng ordered cakes and chatted. Li Sinian only thought that he hadn’t seen him for too long, and simply wanted to retell the past. Now I know that Bai Yusheng is waiting. His men reported the results.

"You moved very fast. It took only an hour and the result came out."

"I lived in a dormitory with you for two years in college, and I was more or less infected by your vigorous behavior."

Bai Yusheng said with a grin: "Okay.", and that Pig's(Zhuzhu) account has been closed, screenshots evidence I sent you, you go back and rest finishing work to resolve it."

"Thank you." Li Sinian thought of something and asked: "but ...... think you checked all platforms. You won’t get involved in the intrigue between Internet celebrities, right? You’re not considered as breaking the rules for me?" 

“The website won’t interfere in the competition of Internet celebrities, but it is an illegal act to swipe the ticket, and the account is blocked because he violated the regulations. It's not because of you."

Li Sinian smiled, "Okay, I see, I didn't just go through your back door."

The two sat in the cafe for a while, and then left when it was time for dinner.

Li Sinian told Bai Yusheng that he had opened a small restaurant. Bai Yusheng was thinking about going to his place for lunch, but when he got out of the cafe, he received a call and he had to go back quickly. The meal together could only be delayed temporarily.

Li Sinian took the subway home. On the way, Bai Yusheng posted the screenshots and transfer records of Zhuzhu’s transactions with the studio from WeChat. At the end, he also received a sentence: [I am getting engaged with my baby, in Norway, you I must come by then.]

Li Sinian replied.

Li Sinian came home, ate lunch first, then lay in bed, and slowly opened C station.

When the ticket was checked, his account was naturally unblocked, and Zhuzhu's account was blocked.

Both of them are Internet celebrities with a large fan base, and naturally many people have discovered this.

As a result, the battlefield for venting their dissatisfaction shifted from Zhuzhu's comment area to his comment area.

[What the hell? Why is Zhuzhu’s number blocked, and this product has come out again, I really don’t want to see him, annoying:)]

[Zhuzhu is blocked? The reason is to swipe the ticket? Am I blind? There has been and only one person with an abnormal number of votes since the beginning of the event, right? ]

[Ah no, before the bloggers said something brush vote is not his doing, and now re-opened in mid-number, that does not explain what he said was right before his brush vote is to be framed ah?]

[I still don’t believe that Zhuzhu will spend money to swipe the votes for the people below him, and squat a result]

There was a lot of quarrel in the comment area, and the fans of the two sides had to crawl along the network cable to fight. Li Sinian sorted it out. Evidence was posted.

[Every year there is today: I didn’t do ticket sales, chat screenshots and transaction screenshots are all here. [Picture][Picture][Picture]]

There are three pictures, the first one is the conversation between Zhuzhu and the studio before the transaction.

The avatars on both sides of the chat history are not coded, but you can't recognize who it is, but from the content of the conversation, you can see that the ticket is indeed framed.

The person told the studio that he would give the bloggers whose ID is Today is every year. The number of votes must be exaggerated so that people can see it at a glance, but they must not let the other party find him.

The second picture is the transaction record, which is a composite picture composed of three parts.

The first part is the collection record. In addition to the amount, there is also the time and place of payment. Generally speaking, the place of payment is not displayed. However, Bai Yusheng contacted the customer service before, and the customer service cut off the detailed bill to him.

The second part is the location where Li Sinian's account was logged in, which was in Sicheng City for the past month.

The third part is the login location of the Zhuzhu's account, which is the same as the payment location in the bill.

The third one is the abnormal login location and equipment of some stolen accounts, all of which are the same as the login location of the studio, which can prove that the ticket is indeed made by this studio.

These evidences are enough to explain who did the ticket swiping.

After watching the news, the wind direction in the comment area fell.

Except for Zhuzhu's diehard fans who still said that these pictures can be faked, the rest of the people basically changed their tone.

Li Sinian's fans can finally stand up and speak for him.

It's just a question of who is more arrogant. The fans on both sides did not stop arguing.

Li Sinian didn't read the comments much, only confirmed that the news was sent, and then withdrew from station C.

The result has been determined, no matter how you look at it, it's the same.

It's just that some people can't sit still.

In a dimly lit room, a young man in a suit was sitting in front of the computer. The suit wrinkled several times on this man, making the cheap clothes look even more unbearable.

Seeing the prompt on the screen that the account was blocked, the young man took a few breaths and slammed the empty can on the table to the ground.

He picked up his mobile phone and dialed a call. As soon as the other party picked up, he asked angrily: "What kind of studio did you look for? so unreliable? Just hand in transaction records?!"

"Also, Nian How did you get the user login information today? Does your website do not protect user privacy?"

The person on the other end of the phone was questioned, and his attitude was not very good, "I don't know! I was fired, don't ask me!"

...........................

T/N: Please don't forget to vote. Thank you.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

183K 2.1K 200
Soooo I have recently been obsessed with Aidan Gallagher and wanted to do this for a while. I have been focused on my other books and reading other o...
491K 10.4K 66
Sabrina was an average Florida girl just trying to survive her senior year. Being best friends with the bad boy, Lucas- who happens to be her crush s...
52.2K 2.4K 28
Author: 池翎 [Chí líng] Type: Web Novel Raws: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4800303 Genre: Drama, Historical Setting, Master-Servant Relatio...