MONSTER

By CognizantMind

"Strip!" "What? What the hell did you say?" "With that one inch of fabric hanging from your waist which I be... More

Disclaimer
1.Fired.
2.Secretary
3.Wolf
4.Strip
5.Beg me.
6.Interviews
7.Coffee
8.I Quit
9.Washroom.
10.Caged
11.Resign
12.Oldfriend
13.Slap
14.Wet.
15.Autograph.
16.Angel
17.Savior
18.Haunted
19.Rules
20.Locked
21.Slave
22.Why?
23.Trapped.
24.Victim
25.Orphanage
26.Love?
27.Mine
28.Hot.
29.Unprecedented.
30.Caring.
31.Like Lovers
32.Movie Room
33.PDA
34.HeartBreak
35.Demigod
36.Trust me.
37.Undeserve.
39.Vulnerable.
40.Truth
41.Brats
42.Guilty
43.Love
44.Beach!
45. Vin Chaud
46.Boss
47.Broken
48.Indifferent
49.Sorry
50.Dungeon
51.Piano
52.Handsome
53.Happy Birthday! (THE END)
Note

38. Absence.

401 27 0
By CognizantMind

Suga furiously marched into his room and slammed the door. The door could feel his complete rage. Had it been a living being, it would have already detached itself and ran away just like Annastasia did.

Suga grabbed and threw everything that came to his hand. His wrath was all over the room. The blankets, pillow, sheets, lamps, books, everything was on the floor. Once he was done feeding his anger, he collapsed on his bed.

It was obvious that this human had anger issues. He needed to check it up. But nobody would venture to make him perceive this, so it has to be something that happens over time.

The next morning he gets ready for his office and takes his ride, while sitting in the back seat, he looks beside him and remembers Annastasia. The feminine feeling that she provided him with appeased him every single time. But Suga won't acknowledge it, so he erased his thoughts. As soon as he arrives at his office he calls for Jungkook.

Jungkook appears,

"Yes, Boss?"

" I need you to find me a personal secretary, who is extremely qualified and it has to be a man. "

"Ok boss.," he then turns back to leave.

Suga is prepared to ask him something, the words are on the tip of his tongue, "Jungkook Wait!"

And he stops and whirls, "Yes Boss,"

Suga struggles with the dilemma, whether he should ask him or not. And he does. "Do you by any chance know where Annastasia is?"

The stiff muscles on his forehead relax and he answers, "No, I don't know."

Suga wasn't anticipating this answer, because he believed she would have said something to him as they were close friends, "If you don't know, then why didn't you inquire when I said find me a personal secretary."

Jungkook fakes an answer, "Because I don't care."

His answer is out of the ordinary for the silver-headed guy.. "But you guys were great friends? "

"Yes, but I am not friends with her anymore. I don't need her any longer."

Suga was feeling the same way which Jimin felt yesterday night. It was like a reprisal for him.

"You may go."

Work was something that always kept him occupied and now it did the same. However, he wasn't able to concentrate because the thought of Annastasia was disconcerting him. His eyes always used to shift to her cabin's door whenever she used to open or close it. The sounds of her heels inside his office comforted him for some reason. But currently, nothing as such was there.

He needed his secretary for some work so he pressed the red button to alarm her cabin, and waited. Somebody knocked on his door.

"Come In."

He heard footsteps, "Miss Annastasia take this file to the manager in the D section." Suga said while signing something.

When he got no reply, he glanced up.

"Taehyun? What are you doing here?"

"S-sir, I needed your signatures here. I think you mistook me for Annastasia. "

An exasperated sigh left his mouth, he quickly signed his paper and sent him back.

"How can I forget that she doesn't work here anymore, I need a secretary asap."

At that moment a call got connected to Jungkook, "I need you to hire someone till 8:00 pm today."

"But Sir, a day isn't enough."

"I don't know how you will do it, just do what I said."

Jungkook agreed.

The trouble of Jungkook wasn't Suga's concern. He needed someone, he thinks it might help the emptiness that made him feel this way.

As we know the kind of person Jungkook is, he gets ready to accept any challenge or difficult task. Leaving all his work aside he goes in the quest of finding a fitting person for this position. He calls all his contacts, asks his colleagues and juniors, enquires to his friends even. After brainstorming the whole day he finally gets the suitable boy.

It is 7:00 pm, Jungkook has a biodata in his hand while going to his boss's cabin.

*Knock knock*

"Come In!"

He walks inside and keeps the paper in front of him. Suga raises his eyes and picks up the sheet.

"I knew my best employee would never let me down." satisfactory grin forms on his face.

But you have let us down Suga. This boy may replace the position but he can never replace her importance here.

"Choi Soobin. Hmm. " He nods thoroughly, "Ask him to join from tomorrow. "

"Yes, Boss, "

Time goes by Suga reaches his house. After getting fresh he comes down to do his dinner.

While eating his food he looks at his empty house. The house was always empty, but today due to her absence a strange kind of vacuum surrounds and he doesn't relish it. This man can conveniently live alone for the rest of his life. But now his mind is used to a presence. More than anything it is used to her presence. Yet, he denies it and goes on with the dinner. It is true we only realize the importance of someone/something only when it's gone.

The next day goes as usual. Till now, the thought of his former secretary doesn't strike his mind, but very soon it will.

The new guy arrives. Suga himself interviews him and hires him. He is made understood everything by Jungkook but not as personally as he did to Annastasia.

The day starts in that office and people get busy making money.

The new secretary is good at his job and perfect at what he does. The only flaw he has is that he is not Annastasia.

As usual, Suga presses the button to call his secretary, still thinking that she would walk in. That button was his easy access to her even though she used to sit a bit far.

Soobin knocks and enters.

"Miss Annastasia I have some wo.." Suga sees a man and then quickly corrects himself, "Ahem...Soobin I have these files, keep them in the locker."

"Ok, Sir." then he walks out.

The Boss sits there with his fingers rubbing his chin.

"What's wrong with me?"

His expectations of seeing Annastasia every second are crumpled and it is affecting him.

"Why am I thinking about her so much?"

Hours went by in the office and finally, it is time to go back home. As usual, he steps into an empty house. Jimin is there, but his presence is equal to his absence. The house feels like a stranded place where humans haven't visited for decades. Even if Annastasia used to stay just in her room, it still elevated the atmosphere of the house.

After doing the same monotonous work he gets back to bed. His monotonous lifestyle never affected him until Annastasia stepped in. Now, it's all tedious for him. The Serotonin in the form of Annastasia was now out of his reach.

The night sets in and his eyes get closed.

Suddenly, in the middle of the night at 2:00 am, Suga wakes up abruptly, his body drenched in sweat, and his lungs gasping air.

He saw a nightmare. Nightmares were parts of his life since his parents died. With no one to relieve him, he had learned to comfort himself. But her arms had replaced the comfort and he didn't have any Nightmares beside her. Now that she is not close, it is hunting him again.

Suga looks at the time and removes the blanket from his legs, then walks straight to Annastasia's room.

As soon as he opens the door, he sees only avoid. His mind remembers that she doesn't live here anymore. Time and again within a couple of days, he has failed to accept her absence. But is slowly realizing her need in his life.

Suga doesn't exit the room but sits on the bed. His hands caress the sheets and the pillow and his mind takes him to those lovely moments he had spent with her. His mind also takes him to those horrors he did to her. One by one he remembers them all.

A tear left his eye. And a thought came into his mind.

I'm a Monster.

The next day while being seated on his desk and twirling the paperweight, Suga decides to find her. He calls Namjoon, the only man who'd help.

"Yes, Boss."

"Namjoon I want you to do something for me again."

"Anything you wish,?"

"Find Annastasia. "

"Why?"

"Because she left the house, I suspect she went to her old place."

"Suga, why should I find her? She is useless for you, right?"

Namjoon asked the right question at the right time.

Silence surrounded the guy on the other side, he loosened his tie and unbuttoned his collar, "Umm, yes, b-but..".

"But I won't let her suffer more Suga, I'm sorry, but I won't help you in this."

"B-but.."

Namjoon hanged up. For the first time in his life. Somebody had hung up a call on him and it could only be Namjoon.

As soon as he hung up, it boiled the man in him and he threw the phone.

"Fuck them all, I don't anybody in my life."

No matter how much he denies it, the truth is he needs those people in his life more than anything he needs Annastasia. And this he will learn very soon.

The works come and go. He finally attains a meeting with the team of accountants and auditors of his company. It goes for 3-4 hours. The meeting gets over and Suga calls Jungkook to his cabin to discuss some more.

When their important discussion ends, Suga decides to question him...

"Jungkook, "

"Yes, Boss."

"Can I ask you something?"

Jungkook seems unsettled, "Since when did you started taking permission."

He rolls his eyes, "I want to know a detail,"

"Hmm?"

"Do you know what kind of debt was Annastasia in?"

"Suddenly, why are you asking about her?"

"Just answer me."

Even Jungkook has no idea what that debt is for. " I'm sorry, but I don't know."

"You are lying to me, I don't expect this from you at least."

He scoffed, "And I never expected that from you, Suga."

Suga understood that Jungkook is talking about that day when the Monster in him had nearly ruined her life. But Jungkook finally had the chance to rebuke him.

"Even if I knew where she is and why she has the debt, I wouldn't tell you. Because I can't push someone to hell again from where they have escaped." Jungkook leaves saying those words.

First Jimin, then Namjoon and now it was Jungkook. His people are against him. But these are the only people who will differentiate virtue and vice for him.

Once Jungkook leaves his cabin, it becomes evident that the man inside isn't going to sit quietly. Suga restrains himself from throwing things around and stands up from his seat. He then walks out of the cabin instructing Soobin to take care of everything. From the elevator walks out a furious man, seeing whom everybody stops at their place. Suga walks to his car taking the wheels and drives to the house where Kim Chanwoo is kept.

Once he reaches, he opens the door nearly off its hinges and flounces towards the room.

The guards are alarmed seeing him.

Suga kicks the door open, storms inside, and grabs Chanwoo's collar.

"Where the fucking hell is your daughter??"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 11.8K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
75K 3.6K 40
[COMPLETED] Loan sharks chasing after Young Eun for the money that she owes them? Pfft that's dramatic af "The money?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows an...
18.7K 649 7
When you are forced to marry a billionaire after your own sister ran away a night before her wedding, leaving behind a note. Her flame, prideful and...
27.4K 1.4K 25
It's continuation of Age gap : Jungkook (read this if you want to understand the story line and Character) Someone : wow look at her, she is awesom...