Feral (Vigilante Deku)

By Chimera_Regarion

Everyone said he was untamable and not human like! His mother couldn't handle the pressure of a son that had... More

Feral
Ignoring me? You sure you want that?
A kid?! HERE!!
Catch me if you can!
Why just why? Isn't it obvious?!
Alike!
Careful... I bite!
You want me to WHAT?!
Sneaky!
Time to get feral!
Finally Free
Did you say CHEETAH?!
On the search!
Found YOU!
You can't get rid of me! I am a demon!
Not Helping!
... I kinda love the effect!
Stop that Cheetah!
A big black cat?!
I got SHOT! DON'T TOUCH IT!
Heat... something isn't right!
Dips!
Welcome to the Yamazawa household!
Gues WHO is back?!
Did someone order some blood?
A scare for life!
Another great day stuck like a cheetah....
ahh No worries! Just a Cat fight!
CatBOY
Come on kid, wake up!
Wrong Move!
Family you can't get rid off.. why should I?
Better be prepared for me!
Our Story!
All Might
Intorrogation time!
Poor cold tea...
Rescue Mission!
USJ baby!
Something is coming!
Is that you?!
A city and it's protector

Dadzu

12.6K 541 231
By Chimera_Regarion

I felt pretty weird when I woke up.

Me: Grrr....

Ahhh my head hurts....

What happened?

...

Why does it smell like green tea?

Nezu: Ah you seem to be awake Izuku.

Me: mew....

kinda... but certainly not alive....

Can you please shot me?

God does my head hurt.

The moment I woke uo I had my head up and started looking around but once I spotted Nezu right next to me and head his voice, I immediatelz put my head back down and started to cover my ears. His voice came way to loud and my splitting headache wasn't making anything better.

Nezu (whispering): I see... let me get you something against your headache.

Wait how does he know?

I didn't said anything about a head ache.

Me: Hmpf!

The chimera quickly grabbed some meds and came closer to me. There was also a bowl with water close to me. Seeing as I couldn't remember how I got in his office, there was only one explaination which I didn't quite liked. Someone knocked me out.

Okay who of these little monkeys knocked me out!

I ama gonna chew him out!

Me: grrrr....

I slowly stood up but the moment I did, somehiw I felt very dizzy and disoriented which made me fall back down.

Nezu: Slow down there Izu.

Me: Mew.

Nezu: You probably are thinking about what happened.

I nodded in return and he told me everything and I was left buffed. Never did I know that catnip could have such effect on me and the kids are really lucky that I didn't kill them. If me attacking them while I was being high was a problem than imagine Nezu telling me about their punishment and now I knew that they will for sure fear Nezu more than me. They were made to clean up groud beta which was a huge area as he told me and explained that they needed to clean everything by hand without their quirks help. Not enough? Well they also are suspended from school for a week for attacking an animal that didn't attacked them and was rather dozile and got huge problems with their teachers too.

Me: Mew!

Thank you!

Nezu: No problem kitten. By the way you may shift back whenever you want.

Me: ....mew....

I looked down and just by my body reaction I knew that Nezu would get what I wanted to say. He was after all the most intelligent being on earth.

Nezu: You can't temporarily?

Another nod coming from me.

Nezu: I see. I assume it has something to do with the wound on your leg.

This time I shook my head.

That was pure bad luck!

Like come on!

You seriously can't expect me to know that someone will be shooting a gun up into the sky while I was running and jumping over that alley. 

It sounds so ridiculous too.

LIKE THAT IS JUST BAD LUCK!

Nezu: hmm... Something with the drug ring then?

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW?!

Ahh wait!

That's Nezu after all!

He knows everything.

I really should stop getting surprised by him.

My sudden reaction of looking at him gave him everything he needed to know and he also decided to pett me while offering me the ball of water and than showed me the meds that were still in his paw.

Nezu: Here you go.

I took them carefully as not to bite him or even injure him and immediately drank some water too. The thirst was really getting to me by now. After that I stood up and started stretching a little bit. A blanket fell down from me and I saw that it was a really fluffy one too. 

You took care of me while I was out?

Thank you!

Nezu: You probably are hungy too. Shall we go to the cafeteria together?

Me: Mew.

I went in front of him sidewise and nudged him to get on my back which he did and this was how we went out of his office. All students that saw us, immediately backed away. A cheetah and a chimera that was certainly a thing out of a nightmare. However I enjoyed it quite a bit and he also petted me the whole time he was on my back. Once we arrived at the cafeteria I could smell the cleaning utensils that was used to cover up the scent of blood but there still were bits and pieces lingering in the air.

Nezu: Lunch Rush could you make a stake medium raw?

Me: MEW!

Nezu: Medium?

Me: Hmpf!

Nezu: One medium please.

Lunch Rush: Oh it's the cheetah.

Nezu: Feral. That's his name.

....

It's Izuku and you know it.

come to think of it, you only call me by my name when no one is arround.

Do you enjoy letting them in the blue or just the chaos that come after it.

I am betting on the chaos.

Nezu jumped down off my back and took the plate Lunch Rush gave him as well as a bowl of water and went towards a chair where he sat down. Before that he put the food on the ground right next to him and what should I say? It is the best food ever!

Nezu: No one is stealing it from you. You might want to slow down a bit.

Me: Hisss!

It was only his paw that came closer to me while I was eating and my animal instincts kicked in. My food after all. 

Nezu: I wish we found you sooner. What you must have endured the half a year... You certainly did make Tsukauchi and Eraserhead have a quiet night and let them rest more.

Mic: Ah there you are!

I heard some footsteps coming closer but I was too busy with my meat as to even look up or care who was just coming towards us if I already knew from the smell. It was Mic and he only stopped right in front of the table just a couple of steps away from me.

Mic: Looks like you are enjoying Lunch Rush's godly cooking.

You can say that twice!

This is just way too good.

Nezu: Bring him tomorrow again and deliver him to my office.

Mic: I would rather take him to my class and have him with me.

Nezu: That was not a question.

Mic: And I wasn't questioning you. He is mine and Sho's cat now. So our responsibility. 

Nezu: But he is an animal for now and thus will stay with me.

Mic: For now? What are you talking about we had RG check on the little fella. He is a pure cheetah with an intelligent quirk.

Nezu: If you say so.

Mic: Well anyways I want him to stay close to me and Sho.

Nezu: He will but for now I would like him to be in my office with me.

Mic: Why?

Nezu: Is a rat not even able to enjoy some good company?

Mic:....

Nezu: Anyaways it is that or no coffee for your dear husband.

Mic: That's torture and you will only get the beast out of him.

Nezu: Well then the choise shouldn't be that hard in this circumstances.

Mic: Fine.

Nezu: Looks like I'll be seeing you from now on my dear little kitten.

As I just finished my stake I looked up liking my mouth and letting out a chirp not even knowing what was happening in front of me as the stake was way too god to even think about something else than the melting sensation of the meat in my mouth or the falvor.

After I was finished Mic took me home with him and Nezu petted my head when we parted.

Mic: You did a lot of chaos today... I am just happy that the catnip wore off. Let's not tell Sho about the catnip thing. Also remind me to never give you some. Okay?!

Me: MEW!

Of course!

Why would you give a cat some drugs anyways...

God how I regret being high...

That felt weird.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 4.6K 30
A shadow is a hero that works in the shadows of a limelight hero, doing everything they can to ensure that their hero wouldn't die. However what happ...
65.3K 3.1K 25
Late again? Yes... what else... heroes are not on time either but for a multiple part timer it meant everything to be on time. There was a reason Izu...
560K 20.9K 45
Izuku was alone for most of his life. He had one beautiful quirk but never dared to show anyone his quirk. He had one incredible ability. He could he...
69.7K 2.8K 17
When there was nothing you could do to express yourself, what would you do? That was something Izuku was struggling for years. His quirk didn't make...