Lucky Penny [h.s.]

By alisonfelix

[Completed] [MATURE CONTENT] ** Reader's discretion advised (18+) Smut chapters are indicated with an (*) ... More

Lucky Penny
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22. (*)
23.
24.
25. (*)
26.
27.
28. (*)
29. (*)
30. (*)
31.
32.
33. (*)
34. (*)
35.
36. (*)
37.
38.
40.
41. (*)
42. (*)
43.
44. (*)
45.
46. (*)
47. (*)
48. (*)
49.
50. (*)
51. (*)
52.
53. (*)
54.
55.
56. (*)
57.
58.
59.
60.
61. (*)
62. (*)
63.
64. (*)
65.
66. (*)
67. (*)
68.
ONE SHOT: Harry - Zayn - Penny (*)
Epilogue: two years later.

39. (*)

20.7K 342 331
By alisonfelix

Penelope.

I was met with a large amount of cheers and applause when I entered Steve's bar. I tried my best to look surprised, but blushed furiously from having this many eyes on me and this many people congratulating me.

I hated being the centre of attention, even if it was just in my group of friends. I waved it all away and dropped my eyes as I shyly smiled.

Louis had a sign made with 'Happy restraining order-day!!' which had me laugh out loud. I was glad I could see the humour in it now.

I knew my friends never passed up an opportunity for a party and drinks, but I was glad they had settled on Steve's bar instead of some loud club where we couldn't properly talk due to how loud it was. Steve's was our little home away from home. We had been coming here for years now, usually on the daily for some coffee and Steve – the owner – knew us pretty well by now.

I greeted everyone and spent a little extra time hugging Katie and Dave, thanking them for organizing this and for being so supportive over the past few weeks. I knew I had been a bit of a nightmare to live with since I was always so on edge and stressed, but they had handled it like champs. Dave was beaming with pride at organizing this little get together and I grinned at how accomplished he felt with himself.

Katie was a sight for sore eyes once more, treating the world like her runway. She looked incredible in a black dress and high heels, red lips and her hair straightened out. I definitely looked like a bag of shit next to her.

Harry forced a smile when I reached him, and I pretended to greet him as if I hadn't seen him minutes before. It felt comical to fake a greeting to him when I was lounging on his couch not half an hour before. The same thing happened with Sarah and Mitch, and I snorted under my breath when Mitch greeted me like he hadn't seen me in a year. He was dramatic and enthusiastic and Harry rolled his eyes at his behaviour.

"Are you okay?" I quietly asked him as I subtly took a spot standing next to him after having greeted everyone. Harry leaned into me a little and nodded, a smile on his lips, "Mhm. This is nice."

"Yeah." I breathed, "Would've preferred to stay home with you though."

"Sleepover tomorrow? Or tonight?" Harry suggested quietly and I bit my lip to fight my wide smile. I nodded at his question, "Maybe tomorrow? I'll be all out of energy tonight."

Harry faked confusion, "What would you need energy for? Don't we sleep at a sleepover?"

I giggled and then my eyes shortly dropped to his lips, "I've got a few ideas in mind."

I could tell the air between us got thicker and I quickly cleared my throat and looked away before it got suspicious and people started noticing, "I'll talk to you later." I mumbled and Harry nodded with a smirk, "Alright."

I went over to talk to some more people, slowly sipping some coffee in the meantime in an attempt to get myself a bit more awake again. I was really feeling like a zombie at this point. This day had been draining in every possible way. From the massive anxiety of the courtroom, to the ecstasy I felt after winning, to the range of emotions from seeing my mum, to visiting my dad and spending a couple of hours on the road.

As soon as I finished my cup of coffee, Niall pushed a glass of champagne in my hand and gave me a little shove so I was in the middle of the circle and everyone stared at me. I cleared my throat awkwardly as I realized they wanted me to give some sort of speech. I uncomfortably shifted in my stance when everyone looked at me, but felt a little calmer when I searched for Harry's green eyes and he gave me a little nod.

"So," I sighed, "Thank you all for being here tonight, and thanks to Dave for organizing this thing. I had no idea all of you were so invested in me being away from Patrick." I snickered, earning me a couple of laughs, "Um... Each and every one of you has been really supportive these past few weeks, and I couldn't wish for a better group of friends. So thank you." I raised my glass and ended with that, earning me a new round of cheers and claps.

When I got pulled in for a hug by Louis and he rested his hands on my ass, I shoved at his shoulder and whacked the back of his head sternly. He laughed it off and I could tell he was a little drunk, and Louis didn't have that many inhibitions either way. He pouted at my denial, "C'mon, you're officially released from the devil and Model Man's not here."

"Hands off my butt." I warned with my finger, "If Dave doesn't cut off your hands, I will."

Niall snickered from next to me, "Very aggressive. Did you show them that side of you today in court?"

"Aggressive?" Louis snorted, "You haven't seen aggressive, mate. I did when you broke that little pussy's nose. Fucking hottest thing ever, came in my pants a little."

I scrunched up my nose in disgust and was glad both Harry and Dave were out of hearing distance, "Lovely."

"Show me how you punched him!" Niall eagerly asked, his eyes glimmering boyishly. He was the only one out of all of us who opted for Guinness rather than champagne. I rolled my eyes with a small smile, "I don't know, I just punched him."

"Show me, show me, pretend I'm him." He urged, running a hand through his hair to flatten it before he scrunched up his nose and dropped his voice, attempting a British accent, "G'day mate, my name is Patrick."

"He's not an aussie." I frowned but I couldn't stop the cackle coming from my throat upon Niall's horrible impression. I cleared my throat and put my glass down, "Alright so, I had my back to him, and then I just turned around and," I swung my fist back and pretended to hit Niall in the nose, "punched him."

"Cool, cool." He nodded as he fixed his hair up, "Got any more of those moves?" He softly punched my bicep, but it still hurt. I cocked up an eyebrow, "I'm not good at fighting, but I know some self-defence, yeah."

"Alright," Niall smirked, "Fight me." He breathed, and I couldn't protest before he moved around me, circled his arms around my waist with my arms between them, trapping me. I fidgeted for a bit and giggled at how stupid this was, before I managed to break free and turn myself around. I caught his hand that was about to go for my throat and twisted it behind his back before using my other arm to push against his chest. He bumped into the wall with a thud and I shot him a smirk, "Anything else?"

"Pfft," Niall rolled his eyes, "I was going easy on you." He shrugged himself out of my loosened grip but just by his tense shoulders I could tell he was about to try something else. Before he could, I grabbed both his wrists in my hand and pinned them against the wall next to his head. Niall's eyes widened, "You're bloody strong!"

I laughed at his words, "Men are so weak," I teased, "haven't even used my knees yet."

I let go of Niall's arms and took my glass once more, downing it all the way at once.

"Knee in the balls, huh? Don't girls have weak spots like that?" Niall asked as he relaxed again. I shrugged, "Elbow in the boob is quite painful but it doesn't like... knock us out or anything."

Niall's eyes dropped a little as he let out a sigh, "I'm probably a dick for asking this but... You seem like you can defend yourself pretty well... What happened?"

"Oh, with Patrick, you mean?" I asked in confirmation and Niall nodded. I leaned against the wall too, "It's different when it surprises you. I didn't see it coming at all, and I was insanely scared. I wasn't scared with you, I knew you weren't actually trying to murder or rape me. Fear kind of paralyzes a person. Honestly, all that self-defence is good but the most important thing is to keep a clear mind and I can't do that when I'm afraid." I explained softly.

Zayn joined our conversation for a little bit, and London's most domestic couple seemed to have shoved their differences away about the house rules of their apartment for one evening. It felt nice to talk to them about other stuff, and we went on about Zayn's job for a bit.

He was a medical assistant at one of the larger hospitals in London, but he was keen on a career switch since he found his job so boring. Niall and I had been trying to persuade him in going back to school and finish his nursing degree. It was something he loved doing, and the board of the hospital loved having him. It meant they'd probably have a nursing job lined up for him if he quit his current job and finished his degree to then work there.

"But that means I have to go back to school then? And study?" He seemed less than excited about it, and his brown eyes almost pleaded with me to say 'no', but I couldn't. I shot him a sheepish smile and nodded, "Yep. You need the degree. Nursing schools work with a lot of internships because there's so many different aspects to it, so many specialities."

"Internships." Zayn scrunched up his nose, "That's like working without getting paid."

I laughed at his explanation, "It's not working, it's learning. I believe in a practical approach, especially for jobs like that. You learn so much like that. You should look into it, I believe you could finish your degree in a shorter span of time because you've got experience already. You could also study part time and work the other couple of days so you'd still earn money." I explained.

"What if I get sick of that too after a while? It's not like I had a... calling as a little boy to be a nurse." He shrugged unsurely and I smiled, "You think I had a calling as a little girl to be an assistant? Not a lot of people experience that."

"Dave did." He muttered and I sighed, "Yeah, Dave did, that's true. But that's rare, Zayn. I think you're really good in the medical field. I remember when we were all students, that you quite enjoyed studying anatomy and physiology. And you're a really smart guy. It's just that you don't have to use that particular knowledge in your current job. And that's why it's boring."

"True."

"You could inform with the hospital. They like you there, no? At least, that's what you said." I continued.

Niall snorted from next to me, clearly listening in on our conversation, "Zayn says a lot of things."

"Oh bloody hell, here we go." Zayn muttered and I lifted my brows, "Everything okay at home, boys?"

"Penny, let me ask you," Niall started, "How long do dirty dishes usually stand in the kitchen for at your house?"

"Um... We have a dishwasher. But in college, I tried doing my dishes immediately so the food didn't stick to it and the whole dorm didn't smell like whatever I had for dinner three days ago."

"Thank you!" Niall exclaimed while glaring at Zayn, "That pan you used last week? It's got hair on it now."

I scrunched up my nose, "Ew."

"Ew indeed." Niall sounded like an angry mom as he scolded Zayn. It clearly wasn't their first time arguing about this topic, and I widened my eyes as I listened to their bickering and I was right in the middle of it.

Mitch caught my eye and I mouthed a 'help', which seemed to amuse him. He excused himself to leave Sarah talking to Katie and Liam as he walked over to save me, "Everything okay?"

"Mitch, you live with Harry, right?" Niall begun, dragging him into this. I stifled my laughter as I took another sip of beer and watched it unfold.

Mitch nodded, "Yeah, for about three years now."

"Do you guys ever argue about some house rules?" Niall asked.

Zayn sighed, "More so, do you guys argue about every single little thing?"

Niall shot him daggers while Zayn avoided his eyesight and Mitch rolled his lips inside of his mouth before nodding, "Yes, all the time. Harry's a bit of a neat freak and it drives him insane how much shit I have. You should see his face sometimes when I come home with like a decorative pillow or when Sarah gives us a new plant."

"Really? Harry's uptight?" Niall asked and Mitch let out a wry laugh, "Ah man, you have no idea. Always got a stick up his ass. He's a good friend though, but kind of neurotic. His bedroom is like a museum, no decorations whatsoever."

"Maybe he's just minimalistic?" I tried, feeling the need to defend him. Mitch locked eyes with me as he had a flicker or amusement in them at me taking Harry's side, and he took a sip of his drink, "Maybe."

"How about dishes?" Niall pushed and Mitch let out a groan, "Fucking dishes... He always wants me to do them right away, I usually let them sit for a bit."

"Thank you!" Zayn called out, giving Niall a smug look while I let out a chuckle, listening to their arguing. I was glad me, Katie and Dave were past the point of arguing about dishes. We had all agreed to get a dishwasher and it had been smooth sailing ever since.

Katie and I were seated at a table a little while later, sitting across from one another and talking about her and Liam. Things were quite official to be honest, and they couldn't stop hooking up apparently. I had told her the lie I told Dave when Harry was in the shower, when I said Katie brought someone home.

She could laugh about it and didn't mind, said it only made him less suspicious about her and Liam. She was talking about making it official to everyone, since they were kind of sick of hiding. They were both confident in their feelings and constantly talked about the future. Both of them had completely succumbed to their feelings and had fallen head over heels in love with one another.

So they didn't feel the need to sneak around any longer, instead taking their love out in the open. I listened intently, nodding at her words before she turned it around and asked me about Harry. I couldn't stop the small smile on my lips as I shrugged, "I don't know. Definitely haven't talked about feelings as much as you guys have. I think we're both kind of bad at it, to be honest. Harry tends to close off when it comes to communicating, and I don't want to push him so..."

"Taking things slow still?"

"Yep." I nodded, "And I'm good with that."

"Are you?" Katie tilted her head to the side and I shot her a confused look, "What do you mean?"

"I don't know... Don't you want him to be your official boyfriend? Everything's so... vague right now."

"It's not vague." I shrugged, "We're exclusively not-dating."

Katie narrowed her eyes as she nibbled on her lip, "That's vague."

I threw my head back in a laugh as I shook my head, "I think we're both good with things as they are. We both don't want the pressure, definitely not as long as we haven't talked about it decently."

"That's normal. And how's the sex?"

Her question surprised me a little and I quickly glanced around to make sure no one could hear us. Dave and some girl were talking very closely at another table, both a little drunk. Most of our other friends were hanging out by the bar.

I bit down on my lip as I grinned at Katie, "Really, really great. Last night was... um, intense. Thanks for sneaking him up, by the way."

"It's okay. He looked really distressed, and I knew it'd be good for you to be surrounded by people who care. You've been off this whole week."

I slowly nodded, "I know. Sorry about that. Didn't really know how to feel or behave, also not with Harry. It's hard for me to believe he's so different from Patrick, it's like too good to be true. It's a little hard to let him in sometimes."

"Hmm, because Patrick never allowed that?"

"Exactly," I sighed, "I just always bothered or annoyed him, he just never cared about stuff like that. Harry's seen me cry so many times now, it's embarrassing. And even though we are friends, I just felt like I was irritating him with all my drama."

"It's not drama." Katie frowned and I chuckled, "I know, he said the same thing. I just closed off a little because I didn't know how to handle all those emotions. I was just very tense and I hardly slept, just not a good headspace."

"Did you sleep a little last night then?"

I smiled, "Yes, a lot actually. Slept like a baby next to Harry."

"Aha, he tired you out first?" Katie smirked and I blushed a little, but couldn't hide my giggle, "I don't recall."

"You don't have to, I've got ears." Katie deadpanned and my cheeks flushed a deeper shade of red, "Shit, was it that bad?"

She giggled at my reaction, "Not too bad, just... I don't know, we're not used to that from you. I hardly hear Dave's moans anymore since I'm so familiar with them. But it just sounded like you were masturbating so Dave had no idea you had company." She explained briefly before taking a sip of her pink drink and I chuckled, "That doesn't make me feel that much better."

Katie and I were laughing like teenagers about our crushes, sipping on our drinks in the half-empty bar. It was rather calm here for a Friday.

"Hey ladies, mind if I join?" A guy, not much older than us stood at our table with a beer in his hand, motioning to one of the empty chairs. I shot Katie a look and she frowned a little, "Um, yeah, sure."

The guy sat down, running a hand through his dirty blonde hair. It was a little longer, giving him a surfer-look. The bandana around his wrist only added to that and he shot us a blinding smile, "I'm Luke."

"Katie." She introduced herself as she shook his hand and I did the same, "I'm Penny."

"So, two pretty girls at a bar together on their own?" Luke started as he took a sip of beer. I could tell he tried to come across as charming, but it honestly didn't feel genuine. I could see it in his eyes he just wanted to hook up with someone tonight.

"Oh no, we're not alone." Katie chuckled, pointing to the large group by the bar, "Those are our friends. We're celebrating that Penny here won a restraining order case against her ex today."

My eyes widened at Katie's bluntness, and even Luke seemed a little shocked. He turned his head to me, "Really? That's hot."

I scrunched up my face in disgust at his horrible compliment, "I don't... Okay. Thanks? ... I guess." I warily answered with a tilted head.

"So are the two of you doing anything else tonight?"

"Like what?" Katie asked and Luke shrugged, "I don't know. I have a hot tub in my garden, thought of inviting the two of you over for company."

Going in for the tricycle. Bold.

Katie and I shared another look and I could faintly see her rolling her eyes. She cleared her throat, "Is that your move? Bragging with a hot tub?"

Luke laughed, "It's not mine, it's actually my mum's."

"Oh boy." I muttered under my breath as I stared at the beer in my hand and Katie just snickered. He didn't seem to give up as he cleared his throat, "Can I buy you two a drink?"

"With your money or is it your mum's?" Katie deadpanned and I sputtered out a laugh before covering my mouth with my hand to silence myself.

Luke scratched the back of his neck with a chuckle, "My own money. I'm actually a DJ."

And a douchebag.

He was about to say more, but Liam kind of creeped up in the conversation. He stood behind Luke, dropping his hands on his shoulders which made him jump up a little. The smile on Liam's face was warm, but the look in his eyes told Luke to kindly fuck off.

"Hey, babe." He smiled at Katie, walking over to her. My jaw dropped when Liam leaned down and grasped Katie's chin, kissing her full on the lips in public for everyone to see. I heard gasps from behind me, and I knew that most of our friends had just witnessed that, including Dave probably.

My smile slowly grew as I watched the two share an affectionate kiss, out in the open. No more hiding. It was official. And I loved it for them, they looked happy. Katie had a blush on her cheeks and a sparkle in her eyes when they pulled back, and she sheepishly shrugged at Luke, "Sorry."

Luke held his hands up, "Don't sweat it. That's why I always approach chicks in pairs."

I felt the need to gag a little at his words, and even more when he turned around and leaned over the table to me, a small smirk on his lips as he looked at me with silent words. I raised my brows at him.

Is he serious.

"How about you, Penny?" He smoothly asked and I cleared my throat, leaning back in my chair. I briefly glanced over to our friends, seeing how everyone was watching. Part of me expected Harry to come over and pull a Liam-move on me, but I was also kind of glad he didn't. We weren't ready. Maybe we'd never be.

I played with the rim of my glass as I exhaled a breath and shot Luke a sweet smile, "I get restraining orders against guys for fun."

"Okay then." He murmured under his breath, clearly no longer interested in me now that I came across as insane. He bolted from the table and I snickered under my breath, Katie and Liam laughing along. The smile was quickly wiped off of their faces when an angry looking Dave stood at our table, glaring at Liam.

"You two?!" He seethed and I felt like it was my cue to get up and leave. Liam could take care of himself very well, and Katie even more so. I was sure Dave would get about three words in before Katie told him off and instructed him to mind his own god damn business. As she should.

And he'd drop it, because he knew Katie was strong and he had only known her for two years. It was much worse with me.

I headed towards the bar again, while everyone seemed busy watching how it unfolded between Dave and Liam and Katie. I motioned for Steve to pour me another drink as Harry stood next to me at the bar, "Are you okay?"

I flicked my eyes up to him, "Yeah. You?"

"'M good." He nodded, "Sorry, wanted to come over and drag that tosser away from you, but wasn't sure what to do."

I accepted my beer from Steve as I breathily chuckled, "It's fine, Harry. I didn't expect you to do anything, I know it's weird when others are around."

"What did you say to him to back off? Told him you break noses for fun?" He teased and I smiled as I took a sip of beer, "No, told him I get restraining orders for fun."

Harry burst out in a laugh before his eyes darted over to Liam and Dave, who were arguing back and forth with angry stares on both their faces while Katie was slowly losing her shit. Harry cleared his throat, "That doesn't seem like a fun conversation."

"It's probably not." I guessed, "But Katie can handle herself. She'll shut Dave up in about thirty seconds."

"It was kind of hot to see you fight with Niall earlier." Harry muttered as he kept his eyes trained on Dave and Liam. I raised my brows, blushing slightly, "You saw that?"

"Mhm. I see everything. I'm kind of always watching you, Penelope." Harry sighed and I scrunched up my nose, "That sounds a little creepy."

He laughed at my playfulness again, his giggles dying down as the crevice in his cheek deepened when he grinned at me, "You're in a good mood. Having a good celebration?"

I slowly nodded, "Yeah. Although my ideal celebration would be in a bed with you."

Harry's smile faltered as he intently stared at my face before briefly glancing around to make sure nobody could hear us, "I know, wished we could be alone too. And, um... it's no bed, but I do have a pretty comfortable backseat and tinted windows?"

I bit my lip to hide my snicker as I leaned my weight on my other foot, "Car sex, huh?"

"Meet me outside in five minutes," Harry murmured, "I'm parked around the corner to the left."

My heartbeat sped up at the prospect of having him inside me once more and I slowly nodded, "Okay. Five minutes. Heat the car up for me." I teased with a small smile.

Our attention got drawn to a yelling Katie and Harry seemed impressed with how she barked at Dave to leave her and Liam alone, "Guess those thirty seconds are over."

"Classic Katie." I sighed in a smirk.

I tried to look anywhere else but at Harry as he subtly made his way outside of the bar, walking along the side of it. I saw him through the windows, walking down the sidewalk until he disappeared out of sight. I struck up a conversation with Sarah for a bit while slowly sipping my drink and counting down the minutes.

Katie, Liam and Dave were still arguing, much to the other's amusement, but I wasn't really paying attention to it. Sarah seemed to notice that I was only partly listening, and I suddenly cleared my throat, "I'm gonna go get my jumper from my car, I'll be back soon." I smiled.

She had a coy look on her face, and saw right through me but she was polite enough not to say anything, "Alright. See you in a bit." She nodded. I placed my empty glass on the top of the bar and made my way to the door. The air was cold, but it wasn't raining anymore as I hugged my arms around myself and took a left, walking down the street.

My stomach was swarming with anticipation when I turned the corner, and saw Harry leaning against his car, cigarette between his lips. Time seemed to slow down when I watched him bring the stick between his plump lips, sucking on it before retrieving it. The smoke swirled around his throat for a little before he blew it out in a straight line, before it dissolved into thin air.

"Hi." I breathed, approaching him. He smirked down at me, and I took it upon myself to pluck the cigarette from between his lips and take a drag myself. Harry watched me intently as I smoked, and we stood in silence for a bit until he took it from me again and tossed it to the ground, "Get in."

He opened the door for me and I obliged, climbing in the backseat of his Volvo. It was still cold, but heating up a little. Harry got in behind me, closing the door and instantly pressing the button on the console at the front that locked all doors from the inside out. The street was deserted and quiet, no traffic or people walking the sidewalks.

Steve's was located in an area with little to no other pubs or shops. All houses were just residencies so once it got dark, it was mostly silent here.

Harry seemed surprised when I lifted my leg up to swing over his thighs, so I could straddle him in the backseat. His hands involuntary moved to my thighs to position me decently, and his eyes were wide as he looked up to me. The position elevated me a little bit and I had a small smile on my lips as I looked down at him, hands on his shoulders.

"Alone at last." Harry murmured, pushing himself up a little bit so he could catch my lips with his. I teased by moving back a little, just brushing our mouths together. Harry groaned, fingers digging into my legs until I giggled a little and gave in, kissing him.

My hands moved to his neck, pushing myself into him as our lips touched. The kiss was electric and I felt it with my whole body. That always happened when Harry and I kissed. Like I was kissing him with everything I had, and he kissed me back the same way.

Somehow it always got me dizzy and spinning, it was always so intense. His salacious hands moved around to feel my ass through the dress pants I wore today. I was still in my court-outfit, and Harry was pawing at my clothes to get me naked.

After unzipping the pants, he seemed to realize he couldn't get them off without me moving around and breaking the kiss. So instead he started unbuttoning my blouse while our tongues continued rolling around. The temperature in the car quickly rose as we grinded and made out in the backseat.

I gasped as I pulled back for air, feeling his lips on my neck immediately. I fisted and tugged his hair, rocking my hips up into him to create a friction and get both of us in the mood. Although I had been in the mood all night and I assumed Harry was too.

"Feel good?" He asked against my skin, "Not too drunk?"

I quickly shook my head, "Not too drunk. You?"

"No, hardly had three drinks."

I smiled as I caught my breath. My blouse was fully unbuttoned now, and Harry's hands ripped it off my shoulders and down my arms as he continued nipping on my neck and chest. It was maddening to be in the same room as him without being able to touch him. We were definitely balancing on a thin cord with whatever we were doing.

My hands always itched to touch him, even in the presence of our friends. On the other hand, nothing frightened me more at the moment than everyone knowing what was going on between us. We didn't even know it ourselves. I knew I was in deep, and I had a feeling Harry liked me as more than a fuckbuddy too, but neither of us dared admitting it.

The car was dark, only the streetlights shining through slightly through the tinted windows. Our breaths and pants filled the air as our grinding got a little more needy, and Harry rested his head on the rest behind him too to catch his breath. His eyes hadn't left mine yet, but he froze fully when he dropped them to see my chest.

I stopped moving when he did, confusion coursing through me as to why he suddenly was so shocked, "Harry? Everything okay?"

"Holy fuck..." He whimpered, sounding in pain, "You're wearing red underwear?"

I smiled at his words as I bit my lip and nodded, "You like it?"

He held onto my waist with his large hands, pushing me a little further down his thighs so he could see me better. His eyes devoured me and goosebumps rose over my arms when he looked at me like I was something to eat, "So fucking beautiful." He murmured. Harry's fingertip moved up, tracing the lace border of my red bra and I held my breath when I let him have his moment.

"You like it more than black?" I asked quietly and he groaned, eyes still on my lingerie, "No. Yes – maybe. I don't know. Too difficult of a question, I like you in everything... bloody perfect, baby."

The confidence that I had felt all day, only grew when he talked to me like this. My hips mindlessly rocked back into his from the way he talked to me, my head rolling back when he continued staring at me, "Why red today?" He asked between pants as we were back with the grinding.

I braced myself on his shoulders as I licked my lips, "Makes me feel sexy."

"Yeah?" He asked, hands on my hips to assist me in the movement of my pelvis, "You feel sexy right now?"

"Yes..." I sighed out into the air, "Very sexy. And confident. Thanks to you."

Harry hummed in approval, kissing over the top of my breasts, paying special attention to his favourite spot on my left breast. He licked over the remains of his hickey from last week before deepening it again. I bit my lip at the sensation of him sucking on the sensitive patch of skin, but I loved it at the same time.

"Fucking love seeing you like this..." Harry muttered, and my heart fluttered upon hearing him say that word. He didn't seem to realize what he said before he continued, "Want to take control tonight, baby? Use that confidence on me? I'll let you..." His lips were still moving across my chest as mine parted in a desperate attempt to suck in decent air.

His hands left my hips and moved up to my hair, fumbling with the scrunchie that held my curls together. He eventually pulled it out so my locks fell down my back in wild, untamed waves. He immediately laced his fingers through it, humming at the feeling, "Like your hair like this... So pretty..."

"You think I'm pretty?" I grinned as I continued rolling my hips in forward motions. Harry let out a breathy chuckle, still toying with my hair, "Are you kidding me? You're... you're beautiful, kitten. So beautiful." He was near slurring right now, sounding almost drunk but I knew he wasn't.

I cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips, "I think you're beautiful too." I murmured against his mouth and Harry whimpered into me, "Fuck, I need you... need to feel you like this." He fumbled with my pants again and I obliged as I sat up a little and struggled a little with getting them off my legs. I kicked off my shoes in the process while Harry undid his jeans and yanked them down a few inches to free himself.

"Shirt off." I panted and he nodded, tugging his shirt over his head to leave his top half bare. His cock was rock hard and a deep red from being teased this whole time. He groaned again when he saw the matching thong I wore, equally red to the bra. I sat myself back down on his thighs and he held me in place, "Let me look at you for a minute..." He whispered.

I caught my breath, my sternum heaving up and down quickly as his eyes drank me in. Mine dropped to his erection which twitched just at the sight of me in lingerie. And for me, seeing that, was a huge turn on.

His fingers sunk into my thighs as his brow furrowed up in sexual frustration, "Pen, please, fuck me... ride me... Do whatever you want with me, I'm yours." He grunted out, and my eyes widened upon realizing he wanted me to take all the control.

He almost looked like he was going to have a heart attack as he looked at me through droopy eyelids with a breath so heavy it sounded like he just climbed Mount Everest, "Please..." He repeated in a whimper, "I'll do anything... need you so much right now."

Fuck. Submissive Harry was definitely doing things to me. I knew he was capable of giving up his dominance, he had told me about it before. But I had never expected him to beg and plead for me out of nowhere. I wasn't even teasing him or being a brat.

I quickly nodded, "Okay. Condom?" I chastely kissed his lips as I shuffled closer up his thighs, dropping one hand to stroke his hard cock. He jolted up at the touch and a breath hitched in his throat before his head rolled back. He didn't answer me, just enjoyed the touches I was providing him with. My hand stroked up and down his silky dick, from base to tip where my thumb swept away the precum that beaded at his slit.

He was so needy for me.

"G-Glove compartment." Harry managed to choke out and I quickly nodded, removing my hand from him as I turned around and bent over the middle part of the car to reach the glove compartment. I chuckled to myself when I felt Harry's palms rubbing over my ass cheeks, kneading the flesh as I rummaged through to find a condom.

I frowned after a couple of seconds, "Are you sure there's one in here?"

"Mhm, should be." He mumbled back, stroking up and down my thighs as I squinted my eyes, "I can't find it."

Harry's hands suddenly stopped moving, and I looked over my shoulder to see the look on his face. It was a look of realization and I immediately knew what it meant. "Fuck..." He cursed out, closing his eyes tightly, "I don't have one. Used it last week when we fucked in the car."

I nibbled the inside of my cheek, sitting back on his thighs with my hands on his shoulders, "Do you want to do it without a condom?" I carefully asked. Harry's eyes widened twice their size, "You want me to fuck you raw?"

I slowly nodded, "I wouldn't mind."

"I... I've never done that." He nervously muttered out and I nodded again, "Okay. I'm on birth control, and we're only sleeping with each other, right?" I softly spoke. I gently pecked his lips but I could tell Harry looked rather unsure. I shot him a small smile, "We don't have to if you're uncomfortable. I'm just saying that I'm safe. I mean, I've only had sex with you. You're the only one I've been with."

"Yeah. I'm safe too, that's not it..." He sighed and I tilted my head to the side, "Can I ask why you've never done it without a condom?"

Harry's hands were still on my thighs as his eyes dropped and he shrugged, "Don't know. Takes a lot of trust, I guess." His words secretly told me that it took commitment. A kind of commitment that he had never dared to make before.

I gently squeezed his shoulders, "It's okay. We can wait, right? I'm sleeping at your place tomorrow so..."

Harry groaned in frustration, "You can't sit naked on top of me and say that. I want you right now."

I giggled against him, tracing his cheekbone with my thumb, "I know, me too. But I don't want to force you."

He pressed his lips together as he seemed to think for a few seconds, "I want to try. With you."

My heart skipped a few beats and my eyes widened, "Really?"

"Yeah." Harry sighed, kissing my shoulder softly as he relaxed again, "I trust you. You take care of me, no one has ever done that before. Not like that."

I didn't question him as I nodded, "Okay, if you're sure." His statement sounded strange to me and I wasn't sure that he meant. I couldn't imagine his ex-girlfriend who he dated for a year, not to take care of him. He probably meant it in another way, even though I didn't understand it right now.

His fingertips dug into my ass as he shifted his hips a little, making me feel how hard he still was, "I'm sure."

I brushed his hair away from his forehead, feeling how vulnerable this moment had become as I held the green of his eyes into mine and nuzzled my nose into his in an affectionate matter.

"Okay." I whispered as I rocked into his cock a bit to return to the hot mood we were in earlier. Harry left wet kisses on my throat that quickly grew needy, "You still feel sexy and confident?"

I smiled as I played with his hair, throwing my head back upon feeling him lick the skin of my neck, "Yes. Always with you."

Harry hummed at my answer, moving his hands up and down my legs until he hooked his thumb into the side of my underwear, bringing it to the side. I got the hint as I lifted myself up on my knees to hover over him. I could feel his tip brushing against my clit and it already made me tense up. I was a little nervous to feel him like this, both without a condom and in the new position. But I did feel powerful and sexy around Harry, and I wanted to try.

"Do you need forepl- Holy fuck!" Harry cursed out in a cry when I sunk down on him and he slipped right between my folds and into my hot wetness. His grip on my hips turned painful as he clenched his teeth together. I gasped at how he stretched me, my walls accommodating and expanding to him without any prep.

My lips parted in bliss as I felt him filling me up, and I slowly sunk down lower until I sat down completely. I felt incredibly full from this angle, my thighs against his as he filled me all the way. He twitched inside of me, and I was surprised at his reaction.

Harry's face was scrunched up in a mix of pain and pleasure, and he let out whimpers and moans as I sat still. His knuckles where white from gripping my skin so hard and the vein in his neck was pulsing uncontrollably.

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuck." He cried out hoarsely, "L-Little warning, baby." He spoke in a strained voice and I chuckled breathily, "Sorry. Needed you, couldn't wait." I was wet enough to not need foreplay, even though I supposed it felt tighter for Harry without me being stretched at all. His size was impressive and astounded me time and time again, but it didn't really hurt that much anymore.

"Holy f- Oh my God." Harry continued to gasp out profanities as he coped with the feeling of feeling me without restrictions for the first time. His forehead dropped against my chest as his breaths slowed down. He took the opportunity to leave kisses on the swell of my breasts, muttering out whispers that I couldn't understand as he tried to calm down a little.

"Are you okay?" I whispered as I brushed my hands through his hair. Harry nodded against me, "Feels fucking incredible, Jesus... I'm never going to get enough of this." He spilled in a pant as he brought his head back to look me in the eyes, "So warm and wet... So perfect for me".

I sighed against his forehead as I felt myself relaxing around him, "God, Harry, you feel so good..." I muttered out. It was true though. I could already tell how different it felt without the barrier of the rubber condom. I felt him so clearly. Every ridge and vein of his cock was pressed snugly against my walls, and this position allowed me to take him deeper than ever before.

His tip was pressed into my g-spot already and I knew the second I'd start moving, I'd be done for.

"Move, please, please." Harry panted with a scrunched up forehead, his eyes low as he watched where we connected. His nails were practically clawing at my back and the desperation laced in his voice begged for some kind of friction.

I nodded as I bit down on my lip and softly started grinding back and forth on him. His jaw dropped and he moaned out as he dug his fingers in my back and I arched more into him as I circled my arms around his neck. My head rolled back in pleasure as I searched for my rhythm.

Harry was holding me incredibly close to him, mumbling and choking out grunts against my collarbone as I swivelled and circled my hips. The slickness of my pussy made a mess on his thighs as I moved back and forth, both our heavy pants filling the thick and boiling air of the car.

"Fuck," He whimpered, "My baby's riding me so well. Using my cock, are you? You like fucking me like this?" He finally seemed to have a sense of control back after I surprised him with that first contact. His lips circled back against me, providing me with short thrusts that rammed straight into my sensitive spots.

I gasped at the sensation, managing a nod as I moaned out his name, "So good for me..." I mindlessly whimpered out. I let go of his neck and leaned back, resting my hands on his knees behind me as I continuously felt his hard cock against my front wall. His pants only grew louder when I squirmed my waist around and I dared to peek at his face to see that he was intently staring at my midsection. I arched, snaked and twisted my waist around in circles to grind myself on top of him.

"Oh, fuck, so hot..." He moaned as I leaned back further, giving him the perfect view of my body working itself on top of him. My abs worked overtime like that, and I soon decided to change it up again. I brought my hands back to his shoulders to steady myself as I lifted off and then sunk back down on him.

"Oh my god..." I moaned out at the intense pleasure I felt. Harry and I tried to kiss, but our lips just continued to brush together as we were moving too much to properly connect our lips. His grunts and moans grew hoarse as I continued gasping in air.

Harry's face was contorted in pure relief and I was mesmerized by he man beneath me, and the vulnerability he was showing me. If he wanted to, he could throw us around in this car, pin me down and fuck me stupid, but he gave me the control. He wanted me to feel confident, to feel like I handled it. And I did.

The eye contact was overwhelming as I felt an orgasm approaching rapidly, and I whined out his name as I threw my head back. My back was red and raw from Harry's nails, but I didn't stop him as he continued to claw at my skin in an attempt to cope with whatever he was feeling. I knew he wasn't doing it to hurt me or to show his dominance, it felt like something he needed right now and I let him have it.

The whole atmosphere in this car was so... hot. Our bodies were really just chasing down their orgasms, grinding and rolling together in a sensual way to get the most sensitive parts of us in perfect sync.

Harry held onto the small of my back, arching me into him at a certain angle that left me breathless. I bit down on my lip as I stifled my moans, "Harry... you're gonna make me cum like that..." I whimpered out, drunk on the feeling of his blunt tip dragging over my front wall to the point where I couldn't feel my legs. Harry grunted back and clearly wanted me to orgasm since he jerked his hips up in short, sharp motions to stimulate me more.

My orgasm overwhelmed me, and I didn't know what to do with myself as I felt the tension within me snapping like a harsh elastic band against my g-spot to shatter it. I folded myself fully in his chest as I let out incoherent cries and whimpers. Harry slowed down a little, his nails leaving moon-shaped indents in my skin as he tried to hold back his own orgasm.

I was sure that without the condom, it felt a lot tighter and more intense for him to feel me clench and spasm around his length. He had his eyes closed like mine, jaw dropped in a silent moan as he inhaled little sharp puffs of air.

Our bodies continued to circle together to get me down from my orgasm, and I broke out into a sweat when we then continued our previous pace. I kept my face buried in the crook of Harry's neck as my entire body shivered and trembled from being so sensitive.

"Please, please..." I was begging him for something I didn't even understand, but Harry seemed to know once more what I was trying to say without using the actual words. He brought his hands higher up over my shoulder blades, locking them over my shoulders to keep me tightly and closely to him before he snapped his hips up again.

I mewled out in sensitivity but there was so much pleasure as well. One hand held my hair as he forced my head back again so I could see him, "Look at me when I make you cum, kitten." He demanded, eyes black as he drove into me.

His one hand rested on my neck and the other released my hair, instead snaking between us. My eyes rolled back and I couldn't even really make a sound anymore when I felt him pressing his thumb down on my clit. My entire body arched and twisted to cope with the extra pressure as I felt like my previous orgasm hadn't fully subsided yet. It was just one long, big orgasm at this point.

Harry had those mesmerized eyes as they travelled over my squirming torso. He grunted and moaned at the sight of me trying to handle him. I gasped in a whiny breath when he flicked his thumb faster, thrusts turning sloppy and uneven until he squeezed his eyes shut and tensed his entire body.

His hips lifted up to slam against mine while the hand on my neck tugged me down. The most pornographic moan I had ever heard in my life travelled up his chest and escaped his parted lips. The feeling of him releasing inside of me, pushed me over the edge. It felt intense without the condom to feel him twitch and throb, I could physically feel him releasing about five hot spurts of come inside of me.

My walls clamped down around him, clenching harshly with my climax and attempting to milk him of everything he could give me – which he did. It's like his orgasm was endless, and the one rolled right into the second one as his eyes popped out of their sockets and he couldn't get a decent breath in. I was worried about him having an asthma-attack for a moment, but he didn't seem panicked or anxious. His body twisted and turned as he squeezed my hips, choking out sobs while the vein in his neck seemed ready to burst at any moment.

We were fully molded together, both buzzing with aftershocks as sweat rolled off our bodies and the windows of the car were all fogged up. The minute I untensed and relaxed my grip on him, I softly played with the hair in his neck. I had learned that it calmed him down.

His fingertips were gentle now, caressing the skin of my lower back instead of scratching it as we stared into each other's eyes, catching each other's breaths.

"Are you okay?" I asked in a whisper. The tension in the car felt too thick, as if I could break it by speaking too loud. Harry slowly nodded, not taking his eyes off of mine, "More than okay. I'm..." He sighed, licking his lips. He tilted his head to the side and let out a frustrated breath, "I'm..."

He stopped himself again and I stared at him, feeling my heartbeat pick up even more as we seemed to have a silent conversation. I shot him a small smile and Harry didn't say anything else. He closed his arms around my form as he pulled me into him, "Holy shit..." He sighed out, "Never came so hard in my life."

I smiled in the darkness, gently playing with his hair as I nodded and pecked his damp forehead a few times, "You were amazing."

"Hmm, you were amazing. Jesus... did you like it? Being on top?"

"I did." I lazily confirmed, "Felt good. But it's hard work, holy fuck... my legs... so tired."

Harry chuckled into my chest, softly stroking his palms up and down my back, "We should get you home."

"Do you have tissues?" I asked after quickly looking around his car.

Harry seemed confused for a second before nodding, "Right. Um, no. Wait." He grabbed his sports bag from the passenger seat while still inside of me. I yelped as I nearly fell from his lap, holding onto his shoulders as he manoeuvred around the car with me like I was a doll.

"Here, this will work." He held a grey T-shirt which smelled a little sweaty, "Went boxing today after work."

I nodded, resting my palms on his shoulders as I slowly lifted myself off of him. We both let out hisses at the feeling, both sensitive from the sex earlier. His softened dick slipped out of me, immediately followed by a mixture of our orgasms that dripped down on him.

I cocked up an eyebrow when Harry seemed mesmerized by the juices oozing out of me for a bit until he cleared his throat and carefully slid the T-shirt between my legs.

It seemed to amuse him how sensitive I still was, my hips twitching a little when the fabric of the shirt grazed my swollen clit. I held my breath until he was done, and he patted my thigh, "You're good."

"Thanks." I breathed as I finally climbed off of him and reached for my underwear. Every muscle in my body ached as we got dressed in silence again.

"How do I look?" Harry asked as he zipped up his pants again while I buttoned my blouse back up. I looked at his face, seeing his messed up hair and his swollen lips as I let out a snicker, "Pretty fucked. Me?"

His dimples showed when he grinned, "Hmm, definitely pretty. At least one of us." He muttered as he leaned in, cupping my cheek and pressing a short kiss to my lips. I felt shy at his compliment, gathering my wavy hair once more to put it up in a bun on the top of my head.

The thing was, that I knew he meant his compliments. Sometimes they were cheesy, but he never spoke them as if he had rehearsed them. Hearing him call me pretty after the long day I'd had, boosted my ego tremendously.

The fresh air hit us as we got out of the car, straightening out our clothes before heading back towards the bar.

"Do you want to have a smoke first?" Harry suggested, handing me a cigarette as we turned the corner. I smiled and accepted with a nod, "Thanks."

I was about to light mine, still walking down the pavement but I saw Liam and Zayn out front, also smoking.

"Shit." Harry muttered under his breath as we slowed our pace a little and I finally lit my cigarette, "It's fine. We don't look suspicious."

"Are you sure?"

"Nope."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 552 18
e•phem•er•al-lasting for a very short time "Now what's a pretty girl like you doing on your hands and knees, scrubbing the floor?" The deep voice spe...
169K 3.2K 53
*18+ Contains Mature and Explicit Content* *I don't bring my eyes up when I hear him pick up a knife.... I don't even want to see the size of it. H...
738K 17.1K 59
Laila never could've predicted she would be kidnapped by the worldwide well known boxer Harry Styles, but somehow, she was. Little did she know, he h...
819K 32.2K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...