Heaven Warrior

By jasdarealDON

"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired." More

prologue
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven pt. 1
eleven pt. 2
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
epilogue
~ 001
~ 002
~ 003
~ 004
~ 005
~ 006
~ 007
~ 008
~ 009
~ 010
new book dropped!
~ 011
~ 012
~013
~ 014
~ 015
~ 016
~ 017
Q&A + update info
~ 018
Im back!! ❤️
1MILLION ❤️
new work ❤️

forty two

17.4K 1.2K 534
By jasdarealDON

"Um miss ma'am your hips are spreading crazy." Jayda smirked as Heaven sat down on her couch with her plated of shrimp and brussel sprouts.

"SoSo told me the same thing." Heaven chuckled with a shrug. She was to busy focusing on her food that she really didn't pay attention to the smirk that Jayda held.

"Bitch is you pregnant?" Jayda asked, resting her arms on her knees.

Heaven coughed on her food, putting her plate to the side. "Bitch you know damn well I'm not pregnant." She chuckled, wiping her face.

"I mean I just see a glow." Jayda smiled.

"Girl I'm on birth control and the way me and Zylin be fucking I be making sure I'm taking that pill faithfully." Heaven explained. Heaven had got on birth control after the first time her and Zylin had sex. He just didn't know.

"Bitch y'all be fucking raw?" Jayda gasped.

Heaven chewed on the inside of her cheek nodding her head. "Honestly we never use condoms. We always plan to, but it never happens."

"Um hey guys." Solana said in a very low hushed voice approaching into the family room. She was trying to be more social so she figured she'd get out of her room.

"Hey boo." Heaven smiled.

"Hey pretty, you seriously gone have to do my daughter hair soon." Jayda said, admiring the neatly stitched feed-in braids that Solana did on herself.

"I can do her hair like I did Nevaeh's." Solana nodded, taking her a seat on the couch right next to Heaven. She still didn't feel as comfortable around Jayda as she did with Heaven.

"No! Vae shit!" A small voice very similar to Daloni's yelled. Heaven's eyes widened, as she stood to her feet walking to Daloni's room.

"Yeah say it again." Cane smirked, recording the kids argue.

Heaven entered Daloni's room immediately mugging Cane who was encouraging Daloni's bad behavior. He was to busy instigating to even notice Heaven standing at the door, but Nevaeh did.

"No! Vae shit!" Daloni yelled, with a big grin on his face.

"Daloni! Here right now!" Heaven snapped, pointing in front of her.

Daloni's neck snapped in the direction of his mom and his face instantly saddened. He knew he was in big trouble, so he started whining while walking towards her. "Mommy, sorry." He said, reaching to be picked up.

"No sir, you know better." Heaven stated, bending down to his level. "Go catch a corner, and I'm taking every truck in this room away."

"No, sorry." Daloni shook his head. He figured that this was now his time to cry, hoping to get his way, so that's what he started doing.

"And you're not even crying, so stop it." She added, walking him to his corner.

Cane smacked his lips. "Mane let him be, it ain't even a cussing word foreal." He frowned, standing up to his feet.

"Keontae, don't play with me. Stop encouraging bad behavior, you know I don't play like that." Heaven retorted, gathering all of Daloni's trucks into one bin.

"Mommy that my truck!" Daloni shouted, running out of the corner, in attempt to take his trucks.

"Daloni, go back now!" Heaven sternly said. Daloni groaned, stomping back to his corner dropping down to his knees and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Ni ni, boo boo." Nevaeh teased.

"You want the other corner?" Heaven asked her.

"No ma'am, I do not." Nevaeh shook her head, deciding that it would be best if she left the room.

"This why I don't let you babysit." Heaven mumbled.

"Aye li man, you wanna come to my house?" Cane asked Daloni. Daloni shook his head no, still pouting.

Heaven grabbed the big bin of trucks and took them to her room, putting the basket at the top of her shelf in her closet. She had never took away Daloni's toys, but hopefully this method of discipline would work.

Now going back into the living room, Heaven sat down next to Solana who watched the huge TV that was mounted on the wall.

"Solana let me put your number in my phone." Jayda stated.

Heaven frowned, just now noticing that she never got Solana a phone. She honestly never thought about it, until when Jayda had just said something.

"Uh, I don't have a phone." Solana replied, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"You wanna go get one?" Heaven asked her.

Solana bit down on her bottom lip. "Do I have to? I don't really want a phone right now." She hadn't had a phone since before she started living with Diamond.

Heaven shook her head. "No, if you don't want to we don't have to, but just in case I'll still get one and just leave it on the kitchen counter for emergencies."

"Okay." Solana nodded.

"Man a nigga hungry as fuck, who cooking?" Cane asked, announcing his presence in the room. He had been at Heaven's house all day, because he was bored.

Solana scurried to her feet, quickly walking to the kitchen to prep some food.

Heaven stood to her feet, following behind her. "Solana, you don't have to make him anything, he's a grown ass man." She said, turning the faucet off.

"But he said he's hungry." Solana frantically replied, picking up the pot out the sink. Heaven watched as she frantically moved around the kitchen in a panic.

"Solana look at me." She said.

Solana ignored her, looking in the cabinets for food to cook.

Heaven went to Solana's side and gently turned her body towards her. "Baby look at me. You do not have to fix anybody anything. If they're capable of doing it, you don't have to."

"H-Heaven I just don't wanna get in trouble, okay?" Solana replied, tears forming in her eyes.

"I promise you're not going to get in trouble, Keontae!" Heaven responded, calling for Cane.

"What?" He asked coming into the kitchen, going to the refrigerator.

"Tell her she won't get in trouble if she doesn't make you food." Heaven instructed, keeping eye contact with Solana.

"What?" Cane chuckled.

"Tell her!" Heaven snapped.

"I ain't ask her to fix me nothing. She ain't gone get in trouble, the hell." Cane said, now confused. He didn't remember asking Solana to do anything.

"See, he said you're not in trouble." Heaven reassured Solana. She glanced down at Solana's arms to see if she could see any cut marks, and sighed in relief when she didn't see any fresh ones.

"O-okay." Solana nodded, wiping her face.

~

"Look papa they said hey." Heaven said, scrolling in her comments on Instagram Live. She had just gone done with a promo and decided to engage with her followers.

Daloni looked at the camera and rolled his eyes. He didn't like saying hey to anybody, unless it was his mom, his dad, or his sister.

"C'mere vaeh, they asking for you." Heaven said, seeing a couple of followers ask where Nevaeh was. Heaven wasn't instagram famous, but she did have a big following.

"Hi people." Nevaeh waved, cheesing in the camera.

"They said do a backflip." Heaven told her.

Nevaeh stepped back, and did a back tuck instead of a handspring. Unfortunately Zylin took Nevaeh out of cheer, because she kept getting in trouble at school. He told her she could go back, when she got her act together.

"Period don't play with her." Heaven smirked.

"Y'all my baby is not mean, he just not friendly." Heaven laughed, reading the comments about Daloni rolling his eyes.

"Papa you mean?" Nevaeh asked.

"Yes." Daloni straight-faced her. Nevaeh rolled her eyes at him and skipped to Solana's room to play with her.

"Mommy truck?" He asked, ready to get his trucks back. He was still on punishment, and he hated it. He spent the whole day looking for his trucks, but he couldn't find them.

"No sir, no trucks right now." Heaven shook her head. She noticed that every since she took his toys away his behavior improved, so she figured that she would try this technique more.

"Zylin is sleep." Heaven answered one of her followers. He had a long day of tattoos, so he went to sleep as soon as he got to her house.

As she kept reading the comments she came across one follower who was talking smack. She chuckled covering Daloni's ears so that he wouldn't hear. "Y'all love trying to be funny. This vagina nice and tight."

"I'm finna end this, cause ole girl on some more shit." Heaven announced. She flipped the camera off before ending the live.

Meanwhile Nevaeh was in Solana's room talking her head off. Solana liked Nevaeh's company, so she didn't mind.

"Soso you must fall alot?" Nevaeh asked, noticing the many old scars from when Solana use to cut herself.

"What do you mean?" Solana asked, looking up from her journal that she wrote in. She was on her second notebook, because she wrote every single thing she was feeling down.

"You got mark on your arms." Nevaeh stated.

Solana nodded her head. "Yeah I did fall alot." She said. She didn't think it was appropriate to tell Nevaeh where the marks really came from.

"Soso you gotta be careful." Nevaeh sighed, going to Solana's bathroom. She went into the closet looking for cocoa butter.

When she found it, she went back over to Solana about to  apply the lotion all over her arms. "See you gotta put this on it, so it won't look ugly." Nevaeh stated.

"N-No!" Solana shook her head, flinching away from Nevaeh, startling her.

"What's wrong?" Nevaeh frowned, taking a couple of steps back.

"P-Please don't touch me." Solana shook her head.

Nevaeh's bottom lip trembled, now scared of Solana. "You're mean." She pointed, now sobbing. Nevaeh could admit that her feelings were hurt. She was to young to understand the trauma that Solana suffered from.

Heaven ran in the room hearing Nevaeh's cries. "What's wrong? What happened?" She asked.

"Soso said I can't touch her." Nevaeh pointed.

"I'm sorry. Heaven I didn't do anything I swear." Solana shook her head, getting out of the bed cornering herself.

"I know Solana. Let me just talk to her." Heaven nodded.

"I'm sorry Nevaeh." Solana stated, hoping that the little girl could accept her apology. She was mad that she scared Nevaeh. Nevaeh was like her mini best friend.

Nevaeh sniffled. "I'm not your friend." She said, walking out of the room.

"Heaven I'm sorry." Solana said.

"It's okay baby, you did nothing wrong. Let me go calm her down." Heaven stated. Solana nodded her head and ran her hands through her head. She hoped that Nevaeh could forgive her.

~

hey loves!!

Y'all I could not update yesterday, I had two mental breakdowns, I just couldn't do it. Anyways if you haven't already, go check out my new book Eternity!! I hope you guys enjoy it like the others

Let's get right into it...

So Jayda pointed out that Heaven's hips were spreading, and that she was glowing, yall think Jayda just reaching?

Heaven brought up the fact that she was on birth control, yall think she could still be pregnant?

Jayda and Solana is talking a little bit more, yall think Solana will eventually get comfortable with Jayda?

Lawd Cane is teaching Daloni how to cuss, yall think Daloni know what he be doing?

How do y'all feel about Heaven's new technique of taking his toys away? Y'all think that'll work better than timeouts, or should she do both?

So Solana is basically still thinking that she has to cook for people, yall think Heaven needs to have a sit down with her?

Could y'all see Cane and Solana becoming quadral or close in the future?

So basically Daloni admitted that he was mean, yall think he will be the same way when he's older?

Last but not least, how y'all feel about the incident between Nevaeh and Solana?

Does Heaven need to explain to Nevaeh more about what Solana went through? How should she handle this situation?

Y'all think Solana will be hurt, if Nevaeh doesn't talk to her anymore?

vote and comment pls!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 5.1K 30
𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇' 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇...
328K 7.5K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️
107K 5.2K 26
"you came at the right time....a walking miracle."
83.1K 4.1K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...